• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 1,582 Views, 27 Comments

The Star Warrior of the Universe - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



The Final Battle. Star Dream, A.K.A. The Mother Computer, Vs The Star Warrior and Heroine of Popstar, Kirby. A clash between Good and Evil... gone astray? Read on to see what happens when Kirby-n-friends are on their newest adventure on Planet 3QU1S!

  • ...
8
 27
 1,582

The F-L-O-W-E-R-I-N-G Phenomenon

Approximately 1 hour before the Halberd crashes onto the planet known as Planet 3QU1S, or Equis...

"SPIKE! STARLIGHT! WHERE'S MY PONYZER TELESCOPE!?" A female voice yelled...

It is 8 PM on the continent of Equis where everyo- ahem... everyPONY was asleep... except for Alicorn Princess of Friendship, Princess Twilight Sparkle of Ponyville, Starlight Glimmer, former villain and mayor of "Our Town", also known as the Equalizer, now student of Twilight Sparkle, and Spike the Dragon, Twilight’s baby brother and #1 assistant at Golden Oaks Library in Ponyville, Equestria... that is, until the Library was destroyed by Tirek, replaced with the Kingdom/Castle of Friendship.

Currently, Twilight had gotten letters from her mentor, Princess Celestia, co-ruler of Equestria and Princess of the Sun, as well as the sister of Princess Luna, co-ruler of Equestria and Princess of the Moon, saying that weird stars and celestial bodies have been popping up, despite Luna trying to get rid of them, and that she should pay close attention to the stars...

"IT'S IN THE OBSERVATORY, AS ALWAYS, TWILIGHT!" Two voices said, one female, one male...

"THANK YOU!" Twilight, the first female voice, said.

Soon enough, the second female, Starlight Glimmer, and the male, Spike, walked into the room, as Twilight went into the observatory, making the two follow her, as Spike asked "Twilight, what's going on this time? You only end up like this when something like when the Crystal Empire returned happened..."

"Princess-" Twilight said, only for Starlight to stop her...

"Remember, Princess Celestia said you don't have to call her a Princess anymore. You are a Princess, too, remember?" Starlight said, giggling and smiling...

"Heh, sorry. Force of habit." Twilight said, blushing...

"Anyway... Celestia AND Luna have messaged me about a weird phenomenon happening in the sky during the night. It only happened an hour ago, but EVERYPONY noticed it. They messaged me to see if I could find out anything about it..." Twilight explained...

"But why would they ask you? Wouldn't they ask their scientists to try and determine what it is?" Spike and Starlight asked...

"Actually, they did do that. They told me that their scientists couldn't make any sense of it." Twilight said...

They finally made their way to the Observatory, as Twilight began to look out of the Telescope, seeing nothing just yet, as she let Spike take a look as well, before Starlight was able to take a look, but, after a minute, she gasped...

"What is it?" Spike and Twilight asked...

Starlight then let Spike and Twilight look, allowing them to see a weird, giant object, looking like a ship of some kind, flying through the sky...

Although, flying would be an understatement. Falling and about to crash into the nearby ocean, however, would be a better term...

"It's... it's headed towards the ocean..." Twilight said...

"Well, what is it!?" Starlight asked...

"I.. I don't know." Twilight said, making Spike and Starlight gasp...

"Spike, send a letter to the Princesses and tell them to get a search crew, a construction/destruction crew- anything! And tell her to lead them to the ocean. I have a feeling we've got another adventure on our hands." Twilight said, before Spike nodded and ran off to do as he was told...

"Starlight, I need you to go and get the others." Twilight said, as Starlight nodded and ran off to go get the others...

Twilight sighed and then said "Ugh... why can't a day in Equestria, or all of Equis, for that matter, be a NORMAL DAY!?"

Author's Note:

Fun fact: Twilight’s Ponyzer Telescope is a reference to the Spitzer Space Telescope from NASA.