• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 1,582 Views, 27 Comments

The Star Warrior of the Universe - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



The Final Battle. Star Dream, A.K.A. The Mother Computer, Vs The Star Warrior and Heroine of Popstar, Kirby. A clash between Good and Evil... gone astray? Read on to see what happens when Kirby-n-friends are on their newest adventure on Planet 3QU1S!

  • ...
8
 27
 1,582

The C-R-O-W-N-E-D Plan of Star Dream's P.R.O.G.R.A.M...

... "KA-BOOM!"

That was all that was heard when Kirby, Legendary Heroine and Star Warrior of Popstar, delivered the "Final Blow" to the newest Evil of the galaxy: Star Dream, also known as the Mother Computer...

Suddenly, Star Dream began to violently shake, before it blasted Kirby and her mech with a beam of black and purple energy, blasting them away...

Kirby screamed in terror and fright, as she and her mech were sent flying away into the abyss known as Space, only for her and her mech to be caught by a yellow wing, with the "feathers" made out of multicolored glass, not hurting her or the mech...

She looked to the source and saw one of her enemies, Marx, holding her in his wings, before he looks at Kirby and says, cracking a smirk, showing one of his fangs, "No time to explain, pinky. You've got a galaxy to save."

Kirby smiled at this and nodded, saying "Poyo!"

Marx smiled back and put Kirby back in her mech, before flinging her and her mech back into the fight, gaining a boost from a certain ship, but it wasn't the Halberd...

Instead, it was a ship of different shades of blue, with a yellow star as the insignia, as it pushed Kirby faster, letting her fly faster to the enemy, as Kirby recognized it as her old friend's, Magolor's, ship, the Lor Starcutter, as it continued to push Kirby, with Magolor saying "Go, Kirby! You can defeat this insane computer! We believe in you, Kirby!", as more and more of Kirby's old friends and "enemies" appeared, cheering her on...

Kirby let out a tear of joy, before getting a look of determination on her face and activating the mech's boosters, sending her rocketing towards Star Dream...

Star Dream, now scared, growled in her "mind", before getting an idea, making her giggle, before she then turned 180 degrees away from Kirby and began to create a portal, making everyone stop in curiosity... and a bit of fear...

Soon enough, Star Dream finished the portal and said "IF... YOU... WANT... ME... YOU'LL... HAVE... TO... COME... AND... FIND... ME..!", before she then went into the portal, dragging all the other planets, Kirby, the mech, and the others in with her, sending them with her to a new galaxy...

The entire area flashed brightly, as it slowly dimmed, the group and Kirby found themselves floating in space, with no galactic landmarks of their galaxy around, but, they soon saw their planets appearing out of nowhere, in completely different orbits, like Ripple Star, Princess Ribbon's home planet, Halcandra, Magolor's home planet, and, surprisingly, the Access Ark, with Star Dream still connected to it, as the face on the Access Ark laughs sinister-like and says "HAVE... A... NICE... FALL... "PINKY"!", before it disappears, warping out...

Kirby then flew her mech over to the bridge of the Lor Starcutter, which had Marx, Ribbon, Taranza, and his other friends on it, as the Lor Starcutter then docked with the Halberd, allowing everyone to get off...

"MEETTTAAAA KKKKKNNNNNNIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT! WHAT IN THE NAME OF HALCANDRA IS GOING ON!?" Magolor screamed, almost deafening everyone...

Meanwhile, Meta Knight just starred out at the planets, not reacting to Magolor's scream, not even flinching, before he said, with a mysterious, Mexican accent (like in the Anime), "... Grrr... that machine sent us away from our galaxy..."

Everyone immediately looked towards Meta Knight in silence, before Marx said "... excuse my language, but we're fucked, aren't we?"

Meta Knight did a "so-so" expression with his hand and said "Not exactly."

They all raised eyebrows at this, as Meta Knight explained "We are currently heading towards a planet that is similar to Shiver Star, but not frozen over... but, thanks to the readings I'm getting, it seems as if this planet is based mainly on magic, with little tech. It's definitely not alien tech, like the Lor, or the Halberd, or even the Access Ark, but it is tech..."

"What does that mean for us, though?" Susie said, finally speaking up...

Meta Knight thought for a moment, before he said, as his eyes glowed brightly, "... It means that we may have a new adventure on our hands."

... Those words immediately made them all wide-eyed, as Magolor and Marx, along with some of the others, began to panic, with Marx running on his side on the floor in panic, Magolor floating around in panic, spinning in place, and the others doing other, random, crazy things...

Meta Knight, Kirby, Kirby's mech, Ribbon, Susie, Taranza, Bandana Waddle Dee (who was present along with King Dedede, who was running around in panic), and the other more calm ones present Facepalm at those that were panicking...

Suddenly, an alarm began to go off, as they all saw the Halberd descending towards an ocean on the planet they were about to crash on...

"EVERYONE, BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Meta Knight ordered, as everyone did as told, hanging on for dear life...

"30 seconds to impact..." The computer said, making everyone tense up...

"20 seconds to impact..."

"10..."

"9..."

"8..."

"7..."

"6..."

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"... 1."

... BOOM- SPALSH!

Author's Note:

So, my first non-Displaced story. I like how it turned out.