• Published 21st Jun 2012
  • 3,268 Views, 26 Comments

Adventures of a Teenage Foalsitter [clop free] - Bronystories



Filly Cadance becomes infatuated with Twilight's father. Her obsession threatens her very sanity.

  • ...
15
 26
 3,268

3. Clap Your Hooves

Chapter 3

Shining Armor was having the best dream ever. As he slept, he imagined his sister's cute foalsitter was kissing him passionately. It all felt so real. "Wait, what?" the colt thought. Something was covering up Shining Armor's nose and he could feel his cheeks inflating like a balloon.

The white unicorn awoke from his dream and used his horn to illuminate his bed. Standing over him, with her lips locked around his, was Shining Armor's little sister. Her hoof had covered his nose to prevent any air from escaping. She stared back at her big brother, The light emanating from her ShiningArmor's horn caused Twilight's wide eyes to sparkle.

She had been expelling air out of her mouth and into his, as though she thought her brother was a deflated inner tube. Drool from her mouth slid down Shining's cheek.

Pushing his sister away, Shining Armor inched back to further increase their distance.

"What in Celestia's name are you doing?!" Shining shouted in a muted whisper, so as not to awaken his parents.

"I learned that this is how you make colts get bigger." Twilight said.

"Not their older brother's they don't!" Shining said levitating Twilight off of him.

"I didn't mean to wake you," Twilight said, "but I know it was working! I could feel you getting bigger and bigger in my mouth as I blew!"

"Save it for your special somepony." Shining said as he walked with his immobilized, floating sister back to her room.

"Eww gross," Twilight said, "I'm too little for a special somepony."

"You're also much too little to be deep kissing a stallion," Shining said, curtly, "especially your brother."

"Sorry," she said.

"Now go to sleep and keep your mouth to yourself." Shining said, restrained anger in his voice.

The unicorn colt turned to head back to his room, but Twilight called him back.

"Shining," she said, on the verge of tears, "I didn't mean to make you upset. I shouldn't have tried to make you bigger. You're the perfect BBBFF just the way you are."

Shining felt a lump form in his throat.

"You're still my BBBFF, right?" Twilight asked, unable to keep her tears from rolling down her little cheeks.

"Of course," Shining said, moving in for a hug. At the last moment he held back. After the inappropriate kiss that had occurred, Shining felt especially cautious about instigating contact with his sister.

Instead of a hug, Shining opted to tussle Twilight's mane with his hoof.
Not content with that, Twilight jumped up on her hind legs and wrapped her fore-hooves around her brother's neck and hugged him. She gave him a peck on the cheek "Love you BBBFF." she whispered in his ear.
"Love you too, Twily" Shining Armor whispered back.

Once his sister was in bed, Shining returned to his room. Sitting on his bed, he tried to process what had just happened. "My kid sister, who's still in magic kindergarten, just snuck into my room and slobbered all over my mouth as I slept," Shining thought, recapping the events of tonight, "Why couldn't it have been Cadance?"

Shining knew he could never tell anypony about this. Who would believe that his foal sister was the one who instigated the act? No. He knew all blame would be placed on him. He'd be labeled a pervert, who liked to Fancy kiss his kid sister.
Among pony crimes, incest was one of the worst taboos. Anypony convicted of having relations with a sibling or parent was shunned by unicorn society. Even though Shining himself was still a minor, he couldn't imagine the law going easy on him. Nopony would believe that kiss was the extent of it. Everypony would assume this was only the tip of the incestuous iceberg.
"I could forget about joining the royal guard," Shining thought, "The only ponies that would accept me are the earth ponies that live in the Apple-achian mountains." The Apple family clan was notorious for being a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

Shining lay awake all night, unable to fall asleep. Staring at his alarm, Shining saw that it was 3 a.m. "Sigh," the young colt said, "It's going to be a long day tomorrow."