• Published 28th Jun 2016
  • 1,042 Views, 20 Comments

Pinkie promise - HarmonyRapids



Something bad happens. Good thing her Marefriend Pinkie Pie is there to cheer her up. But will it work?

  • ...
7
 20
 1,042

Epilogue: Scootaloo's reunion

Meanwhile, after Scoot's death...

She saw a blinding white light, brighter than Celestia's brightest star. She had to close her eyes to keep from going blind. She only opened them when she heard a voice. And a song. A symphony that sounded better than Ponyville Day National Orchestra. No offense to Octavia. A great booming voice that shook the air she felt like she was suspended in. No strings attached. Her hooves searched for ground. There was no dirt beneath her. There arose a loud, beating sound behind her. And as she slowly turned her head, she found to her delight brilliant orange wings on her back. She knew in her heart this was the end. She was dead. She was gone. She had left Equestria for good. Her cold dead body was on the ground somewhere in Ponyville, along with a couple of other ponies, bowing at Celestia's feet. Maybe her body was in her box. Her box. Scootaloo sighed. That had been her home for ever since her parents had passed away. She as dead. Wait, weren't her parents also dead? She excitedly flew over this field that had just appeared. Calling out her parent's names excitedly. Only to find out that they had left her in the afterlife as well. Nobody seemed to stay with her. She sat down in the field, and stars to cry, when all of a sudden, she heard a mighty voice. It spoke of things only Celestia would know. But that was impossible. Or was it. The voice said that her parents were here. But how could she believe it? She'd bled to death because she couldn't stand living without her parents again. And now they were here? It was too good to be true. Or maybe it wasn't. As she listened when the voice gently told her to lift her head up to the sky. And then there they were. To good to be true. Or maybe it wasn't. Scootaloo cried tears of joy, shedding years of sorrow with every shudder for air. Every shaky breath. But they were there. Scootaloo know them from the pictures she had seen a long time ago. So here they were. And here she was. And her the voice was. And although it was weird, she had never felt more alright...

Comments ( 16 )

7346310 this story is so good I love the words and plot but hate that Scootaloo died ugh, or this story completely sucks ugh?

7346539

Honestly I think you had a good premise but I think you made a mistake in the presentation.

To me the problem was that you start right after Scoots is gone but we don't get anything from it. It is far too sudden and we cannot really get into the story. I would make chapters starting before this that lead up to this. Get some scenes with Dash and Scoots, Pinkie and Scoots, and Pinkie and Dash. You need to establish their relationships and their problems. That would help a lot with giving us the necessary context.

I appreciate the PinkieDash moment for sure so getting more story would really improve the story.

7347532 this was just a one shot, I'll put that in there...:twilightsheepish:


7347706 oh, well then I did not need to hear that. Thx for nothing. :rainbowhuh:But at least you read it! :pinkiesmile: what did you not like about it?

Comment posted by Crimson Dawn deleted Jul 31st, 2016

7350022 Okay then. Thx for your criticism I'll try to keep it in mind.:ajbemused:

So, why have PinkieDash groups put this in the "background shippings" albums if they're the main focus of this fanfic?

7363155 cuz the focus is on Rainbow losing Scootaloo. Pinkie Dash is a minor in the story because the main point is about Rainbow mourning Scootaloo and Pinkie comforting her. It's not exactly about her and Pinkie exclusively.:pinkiegasp:

7347706 well screw you my good fellow.:ajbemused:

7448489 God, you are such a whiny B****.

7448632 well if you think I'm so whiny, why are you wasting your amazing precious time chatting with someone as bitchy as me? Also, I wasn't looking for an insult, all I wanted to know was why you always say such bad stuff about my stories. But if you would rather insult than answer a question the calm mature way then just fine. But just know that your comments will be deleted. Adeui.

Also if you call me a b**** again, I'm blocking u.

7450163 Not if I block you first! Haha I win!

#manchild

7450176 okay have good day! I hope you get happier too. You sound like such a gloomy Gus. But if you block me, or I block you, I'm happy either way, so have a nice life. Btw, I'm deleting all of your comments.

I really do wish we could've been friends. But I guess a user with a cool name like Rainbow87dash doesn't want anything to do with a whiny b**** like me.

Oh well, I could've used another friend.

See ya.

Sayonara.

Ciao.

Salut!

If you don't see this I could care less.

Anyway again, Have a nice life...

Btw, I win. Not you. Leave this comment section. Leave me.
7450176

7717138 glad you liked it.:pinkiesmile:
Wait, u did like it, right?:fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment