• Published 19th Aug 2016
  • 18,817 Views, 102 Comments

Girly, Girly Rainbow Dash - Sterlit



Twilight gets help from Pinkie Pie to make a 'Girly Potion' as a prank for Rainbow Dash. Pinkie Pie might of misunderstood some of the instruction when making the potion... oh well, what's the worst that could happen.

  • ...
77
 102
 18,817
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 68 )

Welp, going to sleep early.
Going to expect the worse and have like 2 likes and 50 dislikes when I wake up.
I may expect the worse, and I may vent it out in small hopes it won't happen, and I may be writing this one one of those vents, and I may have no real way of ending this sentence, and I may just kinda end it awkwardly, and I may, oh screw it.

I don't want to be 'that guy', but support would be fine. Please Like, Comment, and Subsc- uh, you get the point.

I can't really think of any more jokes to hide my insecurity, so, just going to leave this message here

So, who's next? AJ? Flutters? Twilight?

7493272 I'm assuming you mean a story separate from this one.

I'm currently planning and writing two stories, both Twilight Sluttification. I'm still planning everything out and making a outlines, so, going to be a while.
After those, either the Applejack one I have planned, or the Starlight one I have planned.
I'm not that focused on after those, though I have a decent amount of stories I have planned but need written.

This was absolutely amazing. Some of my top fetishes, and used on my favorite character to boot.

Liked and faved.

7493345 Thanks. Right now I can't even sleep from constantly refreshing this page and feeling really nervous. I tried a lot harder making this, and it might not be the best story in the universe, but being the writer and all I really like to see the positive feedback.

I have a few stories planned, sadly none focus on Rainbow though. If you want, Whenever I post a story about Rainbow again, I could send you a PM to inform you about it.

A bit clunky at times, but still pretty good. It's better than quite a few wannabe authors on this site. Upvoted.

7493628 It's not stated in the story, but she has. But, it's not a common thing to happen.

7493690 Well, I felt like that was the obvious approach. I do like this ending a bit better though... And, Twilight had no real reason to know she caused it. By the time she found out, the Potion had left Rainbow's system. She still tried test after test to fully understand what had happened, never finding a result that helped her out. Twilight did learn, from context clues, that Rainbow had sex for the first time, thinking there is some way it could of 'enlightened' her or something. And those points added with the face that 8 months had passed, makes it believable, in my opinion, that it could happen like that.

YES! "Long Authors Note At The End" is my favorite fetish :derpytongue2:
I haven't read the story yet, but I plan to.

7493289 Sorry if I was a little vague, but yes, I meant a separete story from this one. Well good to know that we will see more of your work in the future. I wish you good luck.

Any chance of Rainbow changing back to normal or will Twilight finally figure out that the potion she made with Pinkie is what did this to Rainbow?

Mind Altering should validate a Dark tag. Cause that's really, REALLY, fucked up.

7494112

I have to agree, since Twilight pretty much killed Rainbow Dash, and replaced her with someone completely different. Seriously, we even read RD begging for help as she slips away. Clop is one thing, but Bimbofication, no matter how silly or idiotic it sounds, is a frightening concept once you start thinking about it.

Welp, this was a story.

Just a heads up, stories written in present tense read like crap. Not because of content, but because the wording is forced to be awkward to accommodate it. You should really, really, really not write stories in present tense.

7493980 Fuck, I spent a good amount of time staring at my ceiling just thinking about words someone like that would say. I sadly couldn't think of much, but good suggestion for the future.

7493983 I can write a sequel like that if enough people want it.

7494351 That would be cool, of course I don't see how Twilight didn't figure out that the potion she and pinkie made had done this to Rainbow.

7494361 Well, it was mainly for the story to end as it did, so I didn't explain it enough to where most people would believe it. But I explained it enough to where I would believe it. After Twilight found out, she did test after test on Rainbow, never finding a trace of the potion because it had left her system by then. Twilight also found out Rainbow had sex for the first time, thinking there might of been some way that inspired and changed Rainbow to crave more and act like she does. That combined with the 8 month break between chapters means she has had enough time to at-least accept it. But, she still has a feeling she might of done something, there just not being enough proof to piece it together for her.

7495103 Well, it's she's had enough of Rainbow's pranks mixed with her doing some extremely important princess work.

Eh. It's a clopfic. Sometimes it's kind of repetitive, but it works.

Also, this epilogue really shouldn't have happened. Considering that Twilight was friends with Rainbow, I think she'd catch on something's gone horribly wrong with the potion within a week, more likely days, and brew something to reverse it. Yes, I know she technically noticed it at...some point, not really sure when, but considering how badly she fucked Rainbow over here and her general capability with magic and access to enormous amounts of resources as well as Zecora...Yeah.

Rainbow was fixed within a week, tops. Maybe she discovered a bit more of her "bimbo" side afterwards, but I highly doubt it was to this point.

7495151 Yeah. I explained it enough to where it fits for me, but apparently not most people. Though, after writing this, I'm deciding to add multiple endings for my other stories. Good, Bad, and Anything else I can think of. Well, all of my next stories, I have around 20 planned 0_0

Aww dem, man
this is what I love, good work!

7495481 Despite being skeptical, by the off-chance you're the real Elzzombie. Judging on the story's picture, and my profile picture, I might be a fan.
Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback!

7495505
Well, you can always check if I'm the real elzzombie just by asking me on websites like tumblr or deviantart. I always try to reply to messages I get :^)
I dont know as of feedback, I pretty much gave none. But girly rainbow dash is just my most loved fetish and I liked this fic!

You should make a sequel about the impregnation party.

7495584 Thought about it. If I want to and a lot of people also want me to, I will!

...I'm going to have nightmares about this...

7495626 I mean, it's honestly not that bad, it's fairly well written, but it's complete, utter, and total erasure of her mind and replacing it with something she most certainly is not. That is completely and utterly fucking horrifying.

alright i want to get this out of my chest......THE WORD "totes" got really annoying really fast. Literally halfway into chapter 2 it got annoying really fast. thats my only gripe but in all honesty thats how i felt and it SHOULDN'T be taken seriously as REAL COMMENT FOR THE STORY. That aside the story was great I like the story line of rainbow dash acting like her polar opposite of herself its a great change of pace and i support it 100% great work

Of course Rarity has a fucking sex dungeon

7494380 Ending spoils it totally for me. Would have been so much more enjoyable if Dash was saved. Twilight has effectively killed her off. :scootangel:

7496684 Well, I could always make a sequel. I was throwing around some ideas, and ideas other people had. So, if multiple people want a sequel and want her to be saved, I could do that.

7496686 A sequel would be great.

I had an idea if you're interested. It would revolve around the girls failing or retreating from a mission due to Dash not being herself enough anymore and loosing her connection with the other girls.

Twilight would run tests on Dash and gradually her and the other mane six would realise what had happened and the parts they played.

Not sure how Twilight would fix her... Maybe they go into her mind and recover her old self? Maybe new potions bring out other types of Dash until the original is found? (Punk Dash, Goth Dash, Timid Dash, Party Dash, Smart Dash?)

This would have been gold if not for the anthro and hyper growth...

7496734 Eh, sorry I prefer anthro, but hey, I have some non-anthro stories planned. And I wouldn't call it hyper growth, her breasts increased by two cup sizes, it wasn't made the size of a house or something some people like.

7496147 That was an idea thrown around, but I decided to leave that idea for a later date

7496510 Yeah, well. Let's just say, there was going to be a lot more usage of "totes". I just never really thought it fit in most of the dialogue, but still tried to use it a few times.

7495188 Well, on explaining why I don't particularly like this ending, I can at least explain where I'm coming from. It just doesn't seem to make sense. Imagine, if you would, one of your best friends undergoing a complete and total personality change shortly after you did something to them, and while at first you might be able to explain it off as some sort of prank, it soon becomes patently obvious they are taking this personality change very seriously, and are now actively doing things they have never done before. That's exactly what happens in this story-Rainbow undergoes a complete and total personality change and starts having sex with everyone remotely interesting while her body also changes to be more conventionally attractive and she starts wearing dresses, skirts, and pink. Everything pink. For the first few days, I suppose Twilight could rationalize it away as Rainbow trying to prank her, but ask yourself this: how long could you do this if a friend who was nothing like before this started acting like this, even when not around you?

Anyway, it also really doesn't help that you make it seem like Twilight only notices Rainbow's change eight bloody months later. With this many significant changes to Rainbow, I find it incredibly hard to believe she wouldn't notice something wrong when she saw her next week, nevertheless eight months. And, I suppose it could be said that Rainbow is avoiding her/more preoccupied on finding her next fuck buddy in her state of mind and simply doesn't see Twilight, but I think Twilight would notice within a few days if one of her best friends simply isn't there anymore-Rainbow was never exactly subtle. Finally, if Twilight somehow missed all of this and rationalized it away, there's no way in hell the rest of her friends would-Fluttershy has known Rainbow since they were foals, Rarity is rather adept at social interaction and I doubt Rainbow's new speech patterns and dress would go unnoticed, Applejack could tell tell something is wrong from just the way Rainbow is talking, and Pinkie...well, you actually explained Pinkie away in this story and why she doesn't freak at Rainbow.

Lets ignore all of this and say Twilight somehow only did the test on Rainbow eight months later, like you had in the story. Well, of course she doesn't find any traces of the potion-it's left her system at this point. Here's another problem I have with the ending-Twilight would know this. While her talent is in magic, she is an incredibly intelligent mare, and knowing that certain chemicals leave/are expelled from the body would be common knowledge to her-so the fact that she just sort of gives up after finding nothing is...just doesn't really make sense.

The point is, there's not one, but numerous ways Rainbow's new behavior would have gone noticed and been fixed long before this point. Hell, just in passing there's a damn good chance Zecora would know something is wrong-being a resident potion expert, Rainbow's new appearance and personality would probably set off alarms of a potion gone wrong.

Finally, and this is a big reason why I and several others didn't like the ending-Twilight essentially killed Rainbow. Sure, her body is still there, but is the Wonderbolts aspiring, athletic to the extreme and fastest flier in Equestria still there who has nerdouts about Daring Do still even there? No. This mare is not Rainbow-she's just wearing her face and body, nothing more. It makes the story rather unintentionally dark, to be perfectly honest.

7496905

Twilight doesn't have to see the change immediately. Soarin took her back to the Wonderbolts headquarter, and as a Wonderbolt, Rainbow can't spend all her time in Ponyville, which might explain that she noticed it maybe 4 days or a week later. Of course she noticed the changes and did some tests on her, but couldn't really find any residue of the potion. And without knowing what she has done wrong with the potion she couldn't do a remedy. Well, at least that's the way I saw it while writing the Epilogue.

Anyway, it also really doesn't help that you make it seem like Twilight only notices Rainbow's change eight bloody months later.

Also Rainbow remembered how her friends reacted to the change back then, so it didn't happen 8 months after her change was completed.

I hope this at least explains it a bit. If it is now realistic or not, everyone has to decide that for themselves. :twilightsheepish:

7496749 its a really good story overall though good job the "totes" thing is just a gripe of mine that doesn't have to be taken seriously

God, I hate this so much. I realize it's just a fetish thing, but it's badly written and seriously offensive. What the fuck is "Girlification"?

Let's look it up.

Noun

girlification

The act or result of girlifying; feminization.

That's not very helpful. But it does make me thing that it makes a man, or someone masculine, more girly.

That doesn't apply to Rainbow.

And the TITLE. As if making someone "girly" (Which by the way, doesn't even have a proper definition) would turn someone into a mindless, stereotypical, teenage bitch Who can't even speak proper sentences.




Alright. I can take fetishes. I find them interesting, and it's difficult for me to find any of them disgusting.

But it's different when it's horribly written, not clever at all, and extremely offensive to about half the population of the Earth.

7497276

That's not very helpful. But it does make me thing that it makes a man, or someone masculine, more girly.

That doesn't apply to Rainbow.

Rainbow is the more brash and less girly type, so I think it does apply.

And the TITLE. As if making someone "girly" (Which by the way, doesn't even have a proper definition) would turn someone into a mindless, stereotypical, teenage bitch Who can't even speak proper sentences.

Alright. I can take fetishes. I find them interesting, and it's difficult for me to find any of them disgusting.
But it's different when it's horribly written, not clever at all, and extremely offensive to about half the population of the Earth.

That is Bimbofication to you. A female character becomes dumb and slutty. And that IS a fetish. Is it offensive? Only if people view it that way. And you know why? Because no one gets actually harmed by this story. In real life it would be a most horrible thing, that I can definitely agree on, but as a story, which is a mere fantasy of the thing? That's a different story all together. It is NOT real. I say the same about rape stories. Rape is also a fetish.

If you don't like things along the line of Bimbofication or Sluttification, then you should not read it. It was STATED in the description that this in fact is a Bimbofication story.

I don't mean to be mean to you. Your logic just isn't sound in my opinion. I mean, you don't see me insulting a gay clopfic because it is not my fetish.

7497329 It's less about the fetish, and more about the implications. Honestly it just boils down to the use of the word "Girly".

And I know it isn't hurting anyone, but it's just... really rude and impolite in general towards girls. Mostly because the word "girly" doesn't have a definition. And it's horrible that the author thinks girly means that.

Oh, and I know the whole "Don't like it, don't read it" thing. I read the tags and figured it would be just "Extreme sex cravings", which isn't a big deal, but when I read it I was disgusted. Bimbofication doesn't normally mean that they become an offensive stereotype.

7497362 I don't think of 'girly' like that, or bimboification. The entire point of the story is to make her a stereotype, another one of the 'I was originally' that I didn't go with because I just didn't want to over-complicate everything with the idea I had and just had it happen.

And, 'Girly' stuck because that was the plan of the potion, a plan to 'girly' Rainbow up for a short amount of time.

I see your points and problems, and I could of been clearer about some things, but I didn't think I needed to. Judging this is the only comment so far that has said this, I'm going to continue assuming most people got it.

rest in piece rainbow dash you were a good person who deserved better than that kind of death. =(

7497375 Alright, so it's another one of those "It's just me" problems.

Sorry about the troubles. Basically what happened was I got offended and proceeded to rant. :derpytongue2:

7497378 I'm thinking of a sequel where's she 'fixed', so, you might be saying that a bit too early. This story was just about the clop, and I may or may not like Bad endings after having read 'Maid to Please'

7497386 Yeah I can tell. Despite me writing a 16,000 story, I'm not that good at explaining things, but if you want I could try to explain everything you're mad about.

kinda sad that Rainbow had to give up her job. And that the effects didnt wear off.:fluttershysad:
It leaves a rather...unpleasent taste.

But I do love the Main 6's reassuring actions, and a hint of a harem. So all's well that ends well :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment