• Published 30th Jun 2016
  • 1,473 Views, 43 Comments

Flurry Heart: The Name of Disaster - HunterBrony101



This story is about learning to trust those you love to protect you.

  • ...
4
 43
 1,473

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

No blacklash at religious themes.

Back in the Crystal Empire, things had gotten worse, the ponies who defended Flurry's honor were throwing objects at those who opposed her. Cadence had to use force to instate order. The guards tried their best to keep everypony inline.


Cadence sighed. "Why is this happening?....I just want my foal back..."

"Someponys are upset that others called Flurry dangerous to the Empire", Sunburst replied.

"Who cares what they think..", snorted Cadence. "...I'll show them...

"Cadence", begged Starlight. "Please don't act so ruff. Your the Princess of Love"

"Even I have my limits Starlight...", said Cadence. "And what I meant is we should show them is that my daughter is their princess and they should respect and love her as they did before"

Just then, a guard burst into the room panting.

"What is it?"

"Someone is waiting on the balcony for you"

"Who?"

"Come see"

Cadence walked with the guard.

When they came the balcony, their stood a small pony. The pony turned around revealing herself to be... Flurry.

"Flurry!"

"Mom!"

The two embraced.

"My foal! *weep* You're back!"

The two held each other for what felt like an eternity.

"How did you get here Flurry?"

"You can thank my new friend". The filly pointed to Tranquil.

"You....You look like a friend of ours", said Cadence.

"Do I? Who?", asked Tranquil.

"Not important", replied Cadence. "Thank you so much..."

"My pleasure Princess", said Tranquil bowing.

The 3 returned to the others. Cadence ran up to her husband. "Shining! Look who came back!"

Flurry ran up to her daddy.

"Flurry!" Shining hugged her daughter who hugged back. "Oh Flurry, you worried us..."

"I'm sorry Daddy"

"I am just happy you are home"

As the two hugged, Starlight came up. "Nice to see the family back together. But, we still have an issue outside"

Starlight was right. For outside, the defending ponies and opposing ponies were breaking through the restraining guards.

"What ever shall we do?!", asked Rarity dramatically.

"We deal with it like we always do", answered Twilight. "Shining can you come with us? Cadence you stay with Flurry"

"I'll go with you", said Tranquil.

"Who are you?", Twilight asked.

"Tranquil", the draconequus answered.

"Ya look like someone we know called 'Discord' ", Applejack said.

Tranquil raised an eye-brow. "Discord?"

"Long story", replied Pinkie. "We'll tell ya later"

They left for the crowd.





**************



Outside, the mobs grew worse by the minute.

Twilight let out the Royal Canterlot Voice. "BE QUIET!!"

Everypony cringed in fear.

"Thank you; now I'd like to announce that your princess has returned safely thanks to our new friend here"

Tranquil stepped forward. The crowd was perplexed.

The draconequus then spoke. "Listen well to our story, how Flurry and I met and our encounter with Amalthea herself! And her Daughter"

The crowd listened as Tranquil spoke of everything that happened, they were amazed.

"So I appeal to you...Flurry is your princess, and heir....She means no harm to you and had been taught divinely....Will you accept her?"

After a few moments, the ponies shouted in praise for their young princess.

"Thank you all!", cried Cadence.






A month later...






The Crystal Faire was on, All welcomed it including Spike who was now over his tantrum, and Flurry was more eager than ever to enjoy the festivities.

Emerald was their with her too. "I'm glad you are liked now Flurry"

"Me too Emerald"

"You really scared me when you ran off; I was worried so bad...But I already said that..."

"Yeah"

Cadence walked up. "We are almost ready Flurry"

"Ok, Mom"

The Mother and Daughter hugged. Emerald smiled on at them, happy that things would go well for her friend and her family.

"Come along Flurry", Cadence. "Emerald"

"Coming Princess"

The Princess of Love lead the two fillies along.

Outside, Twilight was looking over everything until she accidentally ran into Flash Sentry.

"Apologizes Twilight"

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings"

"I should be sharper, being a guard requires it"

Twilight chuckled.

The two stared into each other's eyes.

Flash soon broke the silence. "So...M-My shift ends soon, may I perhaps...See you later?"

Twilight blushed. "Sure, I'd like that"

Flash smiled and kissed her hoof. "See you later Princess Twilight" He saluted and moved on.

Twilight watched him dreamily.

"Twilight?"

The lavender alicorn having heard her sister-in-law's voice suddenly snapped out of it.

Cadence giggled. "See Flash again?" She winked.

Twilight blushed greatly. "No, no, of course not. What gave you that idea?"

Cadence snirked. "You're blushing Twilight, and I saw Flash leave"

Emerald giggled.

Twilight sighed in defeat. "Alright you got me"

Cadence laughed. "How cute~ So you seeing him later?"

"Yes"

"Very nice; you coming along with us?"

"Ah, yes"

"Great" Cadence smiled and lead the 3 she had to the fair.



************

At the fair...

"Let's try the crafts Flurry", suggested Emerald

"Right behind ya"

"Be careful and stay close girls"

"We will Mom"

The girls made amazing crafts. Cadence smiled. "These are lovely Flurry, Emerald"

"Thanks Mom"

"Thanks Princess Cadence"

They later watched a jousting match with crystal corn as snacks. Soon the time came for the biggest thing of the entire fair.

"Now for the moment you've waited for, Cadence told Flurry. "The activation of the Crystal Heart!"

Flurry grinned with excitement.

Ponies soon exerted their love and light, it lead to the heart and then it dispensed the protective and rejuvenating energy to the Empire. It was a sight to behold.

Flurry hugged her mother who returned the gesture.



**************





Soon, the festivities ended.

"Best Crystal fair ever!", squeaked Emerald.

"Couldn't agree more", replied Flurry.

"So what you wanna do now?"

"I honestly don't know"

"Hmm....Make over?"

"Great Idea!"

The 2 rushed to Flurry's room to enjoy some filly time pampering. On the way, they bumped into somepony.

"Oh...Sorry", Emerald said.

The pony they bumped into was a white unicorn stallion who looked to be about 50 years old. His mane and tail were gold with strains of grey. His cutie mark was a shield with a cross in the middle.

"Oh it's quite alright", the stallion said assuringly. "Just remember to look where your going"

"Who are you?"

"I'm known as Sir Lionel"

"Wow...", said Emerald.

"Why you here?", asked Flurry.

"I came here for the crystal fair of course", Lionel answered.

"Where are you from?"

"I come from the town of Bethlehem"

"Really??"

"Yes"

"That is amazing", said Emerald.

Lionel chuckled. "Yes, everypony is amazed by that since it's the town where King David grew up in before he faced Goliath"

"Definitely", Flurry said nodding.

"Well I better be heading home now. You two stay out of trouble. Oh, and Princess Flurry?"

"Yes?"

"Remember, Amalthea made you special and she loves you very much"

The stallion then walked off into the night. Flurry looked amazed. She turned to Emerald.

"That was something....", Emerald said.

"Yeah", replied Flurry.

"Let's get to your room Flurry"

"Right"

The two continued to Flurry's bed room to enjoy their fun.




***************




In heaven, Amalthea watched from below with her daughter Raava by her side. Just then, The arch angel Micheal came up.

"Something on your mind Milady?"

"Flurry Heart has come a long way in understanding herself"

"She has"

"She will know exactly what to do as a princess" The great goddess swayed her fore hoof over the pool. "As for Sir Lionel.... , I have his son set for something great.

The pool then revealed an image of what looked to be..... the cutie mark of Princess Luna.









*The end*




(To see what happens next, go check out the stories I have done in order on my DeviantART page: http://hunterbrony101.deviantart.com/gallery/ )

Comments ( 26 )
Comment posted by nobody_in_particular deleted Jul 14th, 2016

7352244 Glad you caught that reference. Also... The Princess Bride thing is a little extreme.

7352310 Even though I'm not into Monty Python, that's kinda funny.

7352591 Well, as a Princess Bride lover such as myself, I can't help but be a nerd :raritywink: it also might be that I watched the movie about an hour ago :moustache:

Comment posted by nobody_in_particular deleted Jul 1st, 2016

7521894 Your welcome. Thanks for watching me as well.

7534214 1. No Tranquil is just a name I thought of since he's a spirit of peace. 2. He's not Celestia's son. 3. Yes, she the MLP version of Jehovah.

Awesome! And there IS pony Jesus in this! :D

Wait...what's with Luna's cutie mark?

7534546 1. Nope sorry. 2. Emmmaybe?

7534596 You'll soon find out.

By the way, the character profiles got updated; so you can add Flurry to the list of charcters, instead of having to leave her as an other character. Also, happy new year! :D

7895038
YAY! You added the character tag! ;) :yay:

Is there an AS in the story ?

So basically... it’s the plot of Frozen... lol

By the way, who made the cover art of this fic?

9330560
OK, thank you! He made some amazing art, and you made an amazing story! Also, don't forget to credit him in your story description! :3

Excellent story keep up the good work

Login or register to comment