• Published 29th May 2017
  • 8,758 Views, 144 Comments

At Least My Daughter Is Happy We're Here - Gravestone



Ex CIA Black Ops And His Ten Year Old Daughter Get Sent To Equestria And Turned In To Ponies

  • ...
71
 144
 8,758

Chapter 2 Tour of the Town and Finding Friends

After we finished dinner Twilight showed us to the spare bedroom. "Here it is I know it's not much but," She began to say before I cut her off.

"It 's fine In fact It's a lot bigger than I would have guessed and Twilight I'd like to thank you again for helping us without you and your friends I don't know what we would have done," I said looking around the room then turning to face her.

This action caused Twilight to do a full body blush but the icing on the cake was her adorkable stammering. I couldn't help it I had started to laugh this only made it worse to the point where Twilight was on the verge of tears.

I rushed over and nuzzled her cheek making her feel better. Twilight I'm sorry about that I just could n't help myself you looked so cute being embarrassed like that please forgive me?" I asked still nuzzling her.

Stepping back she smiles and due to my height, she poked me in the leg instead of the chest. " I forgive you but don't do that again mister or I'll have you clean the library instead of Spike."

from the other room, we both heard Spike yell. "Yeah like that's ever going to happen!"

We laughed at that before saying good night I turned to see my daughter was already in bed wait for me to tuck her in.

"Daddy do you like it here?" She asked a little worried.

"Why would you ask me that I love it here as long as we're together," I said as I tucked her in for bed.

"Daddy, could you sing my favorite song like you did back in our old home?" She asked while yawning.

Nodding I got ready but I thought it would be a good idea to change a few words seeing as we're ponies now. And just like the show music started to play from nowhere.

I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue,
And clouds of white.
The bright blessed day,
The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow,
So pretty in the sky.
Are also on the faces,
Of ponies going by,
I see friends shaking hooves.
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying,
"I love you".

I hear foals cry,
I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more,
Then I'll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Oh yeah.

Unknown to me while I was singing Twilight and Spike stood at the door listening to me She had her fount leg wrapped around Spikes' shoulder as he leaned against her.

After I finished I kissed my daughter's forehead. "Sweet dreams my angel," I whispered to her as I made my way over to the door only to see those two still standing there. Smiling I brought a hoof up to my mouth in a shushing motion before the three of us left the room.

"That was an amazing song it was sad but happy at the same time where did you learn it?" Twilight asked a little excited.

"I learned it on Earth it's a song by a man named Louis Armstrong and it was the only song that she could fall asleep with," I said as I made my way downstairs only to forget that it's easier to go up with four legs than down. As I made my way down I lost my balance and slid on my butt, flank whatever you call it and let's just say if Rainbow Dash was here she would have ample ammunition for payback. I didn’t just bounce down the stairs every other step was an unfinished course word. I was just lucky that my daughter was asleep otherwise I wouldn’t hear the end of it.

“Um, Grimm can I ask you a question?” Twilight said as she watched me get up from my slide down the stairs.

“Well technically you just did but I let that one slide, what do you want to know?” I said turning to look at her with a smug grin.

Rolling her eyes she stepped closer to me. “You said it was time for bed but you're down here and not asleep why?”

“Sorry about that I should have been a little clearer it was past Cheyanne’s bed time as for me I don’t sleep,” I said before raising a hoof. “ I do sleep but due to rigorous training all I require is about two hours and I’m good for a week.”

“But how is that possible?” She nearly screamed if Spike hadn’t shushed her.

“I went through sleep deprivation training, I was locked in a room and anytime I tried to sleep they would wake me with loud noises or cold water from a hose after a while I learn to get rest with cat naps,” i said as I made my way over to the bookshelf looking for something to read. “And I wouldn’t recommend it to anypony or thing it kind of messes with your head if you sleep too long you wake up screaming thinking you're dying.”

After I found something to read I made my way over to the couch getting myself comfortable before I opened the book I looked at Twilight as she just stood there with her mouth open in shock.

“That can’t be healthy ponies need a good nights sleep or they can't function properly my friend Applejack Had that happen to her,” She said finally coming to after that shock.

“Yes that would be true in most cases but for me, the opposite is what happens, you see if I sleep for too long I could enter a psychotic state and I would not like to have that happen again,” I said emphasizing the words for her to drop that conversation.

Getting the message Twilight nodded and turned to head bake upstairs with a very confused looking Spike in tow.

After they were gone I resumed the attempt to read the book in front of me only to have a smug grin creep over my muzzle. "I could have sworn that you returned to the castle with your sister earlier Princess Celestia?"

In the corner of the room, the wall shimmered like it was an illusion stepping though was Celestia looking a little shocked and annoyed to see that I knew she was there. Walking over her horn lit up and the same spell from earlier was cast.

"So you don't want the others to hear what we have to say I take it?" I asked as I laid the book down on the table in front of me still keeping it open.

Celestia's expression changed back to the motherly one she always wore. "Good evening Sir Grimm and to answer your question yes I placed another soundproof barrier around us but please tell how did you know it was me and not my sister or any other pony?" She asked me tilting her head slightly.

I looked at her and smiled. "It was your scent that gave you away," I said making her take a step back.

"I a sure you Sir Grimm that I bathe regularly," Celestia said becoming a little defensive from what I said.

"No no, you misunderstand I did not mean to insult you what I mean is your natural scent or I think it would be better to call it pheromones," I said to her trying to defuse the situation.

"I do not understand what do you mean by my natural scent and pheromones only happen during estrus?" Celestia said as she made her way to the chair across from me.

"That's true but the natural scent is produced by the body all the time it is what a newborn baby smells from its first contact with its mother or how ants recognize each other and I believe even magic can not hide it if you know what to look or should I say smell for," I said as I watched her use her magic to have a pot of tea and two cups to appear.

"I think, understand it is like when a blind pony can tell if somepony is near them without even hearing a sound am I correct?" She asked smiling to herself.
"Yes that is exactly what I mean by natural scent," I said looking at her.

"So please tell me what is my natural scent?" She asked hoping it wasn't going to be cake.

I closed my eyes for a second then opened them looking her in the eyes. "Sunflower your natural scent is sunflower,"

Hearing this Celestia perked up and smiled. I could see her demeanor lighted and she began to relax more.

"Could you tell me what My sister and Twilights scent are?" She asked as she readjusted herself.

"Of course, Twilight has a scent of Sage and Luna is that of a Water Lily," I told her with no fear of the truth.

"That is very interesting now that you mention it the strongest memory I have of my late mother is the smell of ink and parchment could that be her natural scent?" She said taking a sip of her tea.

"That might be possible if it is the first thing you remember about her," I said as I took a sip of my tea enjoying the taste of the mint and jasmine.

"Yes thou this conversation is fascinating I must speak with you on a more urgent matter," Celestia said as her motherly tone and diameter changed to one of a hardened leader.

I nodded to her to continue as I placed my cup down.

Clearing her throat Celestia straightened herself. "Now as you know we will be introducing you to Equestria in a few days as the newest member of the royal family and as such you will need to hold yourself to a much higher standard than normal. There will be those who will try to gain favor with you some in less than honorable means. As for your daughter, I think it would be best if we were to place some guards to protect her as a precaution mind you there are those who would love to use her as leverage against you or my sister and me," She said before I cut her off.

"I understand what you are saying Princess and I will do my utmost to keep the integrity of you, your sister and all the other royals from being besmirched. As you said it would be best if she did have extra protection possibly two guards out of uniform so they would not seem so inconspicuous in town. But you must remember this I came from a world, where I was trained to kill. So if my daughter's life is threatened then I will not hesitate to use those skills and not you or anypony else will stop me." I said in a stern yet monotone voice.

Taken back by what I said at first Celestia so calmed down before she took another sip of her tea. " Yes and I believe you would but I do hope you would remember that there are others that need your protection as well," Celestia said looking into my eyes to see if would agree with her.

"Of course, I would this is now my home and I will do what is needed to protect those within it," I said letting her mind be at ease.

After that intense discussion, we sat there for two more hours just having a polite conversation talking about everyday things like the Grand Galloping Gala to the different holidays they celebrated. All in all, it was a pleasant evening. As we finished our talk Celestia got up to leave but before she left she told me that in two months the Estrus season would start and unfortunately this year herself Luna and Twilight would also be in heat. With that, she turned to leave but I could have sworn she was swaying her hips a little more. After she was gone I picked up the book and began reading only to stop as the realization hit me of what she said. Estrus season was two months away and I'm a stallion in a land mostly populated by Mares and three of them are Alicorns and I'm an Alicorn and a stallion.

I felt all the blood leave my body and the only thing I could think of was I AM GOING TO DIE!!

Deciding to put the book I was going to read away I pulled out a different one and this was more important than learning Equestrian History at the moment.

Looking at the title I read it out loud to myself.

Estrus and You
A stallions guide to pleasing his herd mates.

Shaking my head I open the book and start reading.
Chapter One Mare genitalia
SLAM
I closed to book and look up to the ceiling

"Are you kidding me come on this has got to be the biggest troll ever?" I said through gritted teeth.

Taking a deep breath I open the book once more but this time I look for the index first. Finding it I read the title of each chapter.

Chapter Two Orally Satisfying your Mares

Chapter Three Preening Wings and Polishing Horns

Chapter Four Mounting Your Mares

Chapter Five Herding

Chapter Six Family Life

Finding the chapter I was looking for I open the book to the right one. And no chapter two was not the right one you sicko pervs. I'm saving chapter one, two, and four for later.

Clearing my throat I begin reading. " Chapter Five Herding, So you wish to start a herd now for beginners this may be a slightly overwhelming experience. But do not fret the practice of herding has been going on for over thousands of years. The origin dates back to the Great War between the Fausticorns and the Evil Necromancer Grogar. Due to the loss of so many stallions, the population was in danger of declining so the concept of having one to two stallions take multiple mares as wives to increase said populace. but due to some unknown reason, more Fillies are born than Colts. To this day that reason still has yet to be discovered."

Stopping there for a moment I look back at the front of the book and read when it was published looking I see a copy write date June 18, 2014, year (ANM).
"ANM oh, after Nightmare Moon I get it this thing was rewritten a year after Luna came back," I thought to myself. "So they still must practice it but that doesn't explain the Cakes or Twilights parents?" I said to myself.

Shrugging it off I returned to reading the chapter.

Although some stallions prefer to only take on mare this is not frowned upon as it is their choice. The nobility and those living in rural communities still follow the practice. There are some herds located in the large cities such as Manehatten but due to the population, they are few in number.

I continued to read well into the morning finishing the book completely as well as the History of Equestria, Creatures Big, and Small a Reference Guide and Star Swirls Guide to Magic for Beginners as well as many others.
Simply put when Twilight and Spike came down I had a sizeable book fort of my own.

Yawning as she made her way downstairs Twilight was about to greet her temporary house guest when she saw all the bookshelves but one was empty and surrounding the stallion in question were stacks upon stacks of books, tombs, and scrolls.

"Good morning Grimm I hope you enjoyed your reading last night?" Twilight asked as she stared with astonishment at the sight before her.

Spike on the other hoof only thought of one thing. This sucked now I have to put all of this stuff back where it belonged and it's going to take all day.

"Goodmorning you two did you have a pleasant night?" I asked them as I had just finished the last book in my piles.

"Yeah, we did can I ask did you read all of these books last night?" Twilight asked as she made her way over to me.

"Yes although I guess I kind of over did it and don't worry I will be putting them all back before I go anywhere," I said looking at Spike who looked relieved.

"Oh don't worry about it I was planning on rearranging them anyways this just save me the trouble of taking them off the shelves," She said waving a hoof at me.

"I almost forgot I didn't know when you were going to wake up so I made everypony some breakfast it's in the oven staying warm," I said as I got up to move to the kitchen so we all could eat. As I did I heard the familiar sound of my daughter as she started to walk down the stairs better than me I might add.

"Morning daddy did I hear you say you made breakfast cause I'm hungry," She said as she reaches the bottom step and rubbed her tummy.

"Yes, I did sweetie I made pancakes, haybacon, eggs, toast, and some coffee for the grownups," I said as I held up my hoof like I was counting everything off with fingers.

"How did you cook you don't know how to do any magic yet?" Twilight asked as she turned around to look at me.

"Trial and error plus I can still use my hooves," I said emphasizing them.

Twilight blushed at that and turned to go into the kitchen.

As we entered we saw Spike pulling everything out of the oven and placing it on the table. When it was done we all sat down to enjoy our meal. Spike was surprised to see rubies in his stack of pancakes.

"Dude, you rock how did you know I love Ruby pancakes?" Spike asked as he started to pour syrup on them.

I quickly looked over to Twilight before I said anything. "Well, Spike, you're a dragon and dragons love gems so I thought I'd make you some with them it's just I only found rubies so you could say it was just luck," I said seeing the calmed expression on Twilights face.

"So what are we going to do today that is after we clean up the library," I asked as I took a drink of my coffee.

"Well I thought we would show you two around Ponyville first because I know that Pinkies Welcome Party for you won't be until later this evening," Twilight said gesturing to Spike than us.

"Yay I get to go to a Pinkie Pie party," Cheyanne said throwing up her hooves in joy.

We all laughed at her antics before we continued eating. After our meal, Spike cleared the table as the rest of us moved back to the main room and the mountain of books.

"Welp where should we begin," I asked as I looked over the stacks of books.

"We should start by putting all the books in alphabetical order then it will be easier to put them on the shelves," Twilight said as she moved herself to the center of the room.

"Oh, then half of it is done all the stacks are in alphabetical order and the scrolls and tombs are in numeric order," I said making twilight look at me in shock. "What, I read everything last night and got bored," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess then we can start and Cheyanne how about you practice your magic while we work ok sweetie?" Twilight said looking at me with an all new appreciation.

"Ok twilight I'll try," Cheyanne said as she moved over to a stack of books and began levitating them.

As we worked Spike came in and started to help as well. The whole time we worked I kept thinking about a movie I saw a few years ago and a montage that it had in it. What I remember most was the song used and as I was working I started to hum the tune. Not realizing it but my humming turned into singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwac6mRHF2A
And for the life of me, I still can't remember the name of that movie oh well back to the story.

As I was singing the others were getting into it as well. Spike was doing a little dance while Twilight was shaking her but to the beat. Cheyanne though was laughing at us. Needless to say, we were having fun and we actually fished the job in a short amount of time.

Putting the last book away Twilight turned to look at me with a smile on her face. Wow, Grimm, I can't believe we did all this in less than an hour," She said walking over to me.

I laughed a little at how it turned out also. "Well Twilight there was a study back on Earth and it proved the doing work with music helped to make it easier and faster and now that we're finished here how about we go and have that tour of Ponyville," I said looking at her than the others.

As we got ready Spike decided to stay behind so he could catch up on his comics.

Cheyanne walked over to him. "But Spike don't you want to come with us it'll be really fun won't you change your mind pleeease," She said and to put the nail in the coffin she pulled out the puppy dog eyes as well. Spike didn't stand a chance.

Scratching the back of his neck and trying not to look at her he finally caved in. " Fine I'll go but can we stop at the comic book store so I can pick up the newest issue of the Power Ponies?" He said as he looked to Twilight not wanting to stare at the young filly who looked even cuter than Rarity when she pouted.

"Yes, Spike, we can get your new comic you deserve it for all the hard work you been doing," Twilight said as she smiled and rolled her eyes at him. " Now if everyponies ready let's be off."

As we leave the library I look around and absorb our surroundings it's a force of habit looking for points where threats can come from but right now I don't feel anything dangerous just peace. That only made me more cautious but even that lightened when I see my daughter running around looking at all the building and ponies we pass by pulling Spike with her as she went. Seeing this got me a little worried that maybe my little girl started to have a crush on the young, Drake. Hey, I'm a dad and this is my baby girl I'm not ready for her to grow up.

Seeing my expression Twilight nudged me to get my attention. Looking down to her I was greeted with a smile.

"You don't have to worry although it is cute you see Spike is and always will be a Gentledrake besides he's only eleven years old," She said with a smile. " And besides this might be good for both of them it will get Spike off of that crush he has with Rarity." I stopped in my tracks after hearing this, was she serious did she think that it was alright for two children to start a relationship more importantly that one of them was my daughter.

Seeing my distress Twilight placed a hoof on my chest.

"Oh no I didn't mean it like that I just thought it would be better if Spike just hung around colts and fillies his own age," She said hoping that would calm me down and truthfully it did a little.

We continued our tour when all of the sudden I was struck from behind knocking me down. My first response was to defend myself but then I heard a very familiar voice.

"I just don't know what went wrong?" the voice said as it got up still standing on my back.

I knew who it was one of my three favorite Pegasus mares Rainbow and Scootaloo being the other two.

"Oh Hey there Twilight sorry for dropping in on you but I was eating a muffin and lost control," The Mare on my back said before she realized she was standing on me.

She quickly moves so she could stand in front of me. Looking up I could see it was her the gray coat blond mane and tail the bubble cutie mark and her unmistakable eyes.

"Sorry about that mister did I hurt you?" She asked looking a little upset.

Getting myself up I shook off the dirt and smiled at her. "No, I'm all right I'm a lot tougher than I look Miss?" I said as I gestured to her for her name.
Taking the hint she smiled and extended her hoof out. "My name is Ditzy Doo Hooves but everypony just calls me Derpy."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Hooves," I said as I shook her hoof.

Blinking a few times it finally hit her that I was an alicorn when that happened her eyes straightened out and she began to get nervous.

"Oh oh my I didn't mean to crash into you, your majesty please don't get angry," She said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"It's all right Ms. Hooves as of now I am not a Prince and besides it was an accident and neither of us is hurt so please don't be upset and you can just call me Grimm ok?" I said as I leaned in and nuzzled her cheek.

Doing this calmed her down and she stepped back wiping the tears away she smiled at me. Thank you, Grimm and it's very nice to meet you but I have to go my muffin is waiting for me to pick her up at school," She said as she was about to take off.

"Actually Ms. Hooves, if would be alright, may we join you I would like to see where my daughter would be going to school as well if that is alright with you and you too Twilight," I said as I first gestured to my daughter then to Derpy and Twilight knowing she would be upset for changing the schedule of our tour.

"No that would be perfect we can talk to Miss Cheerilee and get all the paperwork you'll need to get Cheyanne enrolled, Twilight said as she clapped her hooves together.

I think she was happy about the thought of paperwork, to be honest.

Rolling my eyes I called over Cheyanne and told her where we were going.

"Yay lets go, daddy, I want to see the school come on Spike," Cheyanne said running ahead of us pulling an exhausted looking Spike along with her.

With Derpy joining us we walked down the dirt road to the little red school house. As we got closer we could hear the sounds of the children playing outside. Once we reached the white picket fence and saw the bell tower I knew we were there. Making our way to the gate we were greeted with the sound of a certain group of five fillies. Before I could do anything Cheyanne ran past us and went up to meet them.

"Hi there My names Cheyanne and I am going to start school here soon too," She said for two reasons the first was to get the girls to stop fighting and the second was to introduce herself.

The five fillies all stopped and looked at the strange unicorn filly with the big smile. It was Apple Bloom who spoke up first.

"Well Howdy there my names Apple Bloom and these are my friends Sweetie Belle And Scootaloo," She said as she moves her hoof up for Cheyanne to shake.

Seeing this a certain pink filly with a Tiara cutie mark looked at Cheyanne and saw her flank a smirk crept on her face. "Oh, great look Silver Spoon another blank flank is getting put in our class she's probably just as poor as those Apple's or as pathetic as a flightless pegasus we all know," She said in that I'm better than you attitude that BITCH of a mother of hers drilled into her innocent heart and mind.
Sorry about the language but this story is rated teen and I always hated Spoiled Rich.

Without missing a beat Cheyanne turned to face her and standing tall she told off Diamond Tiara. " My daddy always told me, that everyponies was created equal in the eyes of Faust and just because you have your cutie mark doesn't mean your better than me it just means that you found your talent I haven't yet and you also shouldn't bully others because Karma will come back and bite you in the flank someday."

With a huff, Diamond Tierra just rolled her eyes. "Oh please that is the stupidest thing I heard your daddy must be the lamest Unicorn in all Equestria right Silver Spoon," She said looking over to her friend who had moved back as I made my way over to stand behind the pink filly.

Smiling my Daughter and the three fillies with her started to jiggle. Why don't you just ask how lame he is?" Cheyanne said as I exhaled on the back of Diamond Tiara's head.

Turning around she was first met with four black legs as she continued to look up her neck craned to the point where she had to step back and when she did the look on her face was priceless. Picture a face mixed one part fear and one part surprise. The surprise was to have an Alicorn standing over her the fear was the same Alicorn standing over her who was taller than Celestia and had a not so happy expression.

Leaning down to look her in the eyes I couldn't help myself I had to teach her a lesson even if she was supposed to learn it later this bullying had to stop. For some reason, I felt I needed to do this even if it did change the timeline.

"Hello Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon," I said looking at each of them as they stared in shock at me knowing their names.

"Yes I know who you are and all the things you have done. Yet I don't blame you for most of it. But Silver Spoon you should know better than just blindly following your friend because you're afraid of losing her. And Diamond Tiara I am disappointed, you are a smart young filly why would you, not only listen but believe that rancid filth spewed from the mouth of that ignorant nag of a mother of yours." I say to her shocking everypony around me.

All of the sudden something happened, at that moment I felt magic coarse through me and coming out of me to my horn. Activating my magic I touched it to her forehead and in a flash Diamond's eyes filled with tears as she began to cry seconds later I scooped her up in my front hooves holding her close to me as she continued to cry saying over and over that she was sorry for everything and she'll be nice to everypony from now on. I held on to her patting her back telling her that it will be alright now she's safe and her friends are here to help and protect her. Hearing this Diamond Tiara calmed down enough to look at me then around at the other fillies all with concerned looks on their faces.

"Like my daddy said We all care about you Diamond and we want to be your friends if you'll let us," Cheyanne said as she moved to hug Diamond Tiara doing this made all the girls even Scootaloo join in hugging the now wiser and kinder young filly.

Putting them all down on the ground I moved back to see six new friends finally meet. I sat there smiling at the sight before me but that ended quickly.

"What the buck did you do to her?" Twilight asked through gritted teeth as she walked up to me.

I activated my magic again and touched her horn a second later Twilight jumped back with fear in her eyes.

"What in Faust's name was that?" She said as the fear remained in her eyes.

"That my dear Twilight was the true form of Tartarus better known as Hell and that little filly was on a directed path to it but now I can see her soul will never experience that darkness ever again," I said as a lone tear fell from my eye.

"But how were you able to use a spell that powerful you still don't know how to use magic yet?" She asked still feeling the effects of that vision or whatever it was.

"I don't know but it seemed natural and the right thing to do," I said turning to look at her.

Our conversation was cut short by a large group of colts and fillies making their way over to us first they were happy to see the Princess of Friendship at their school but then they stared in awe when I stood up and they got to see their first alicorn stallion ever. Needless to say, I was bombarded with questions from who I was to where did I come from. That part I left out I don't think it's a good idea for them to know there is a world where they are nothing more than cartoon characters.

"Now, now children I know your all happy that we have a half day to celebrate the arrival of the new Prince of Equestria but.... Oh, my I am sorry I did not know that you were going to be here today your majesties?" A light violet colored mare I knew to be Miss Cheerilee said as she made her way over to the crowd of fillies and colts only to stop when she saw both Twilight and myself.

Twilight and I looked at each other before she nodded to me to do the talking. Looking at her with a thank a lot expression I cleared my throat to speak.

"Yes Miss Cheerilee I do apologize for this intrusion but I wanted to come and speak with you about enrolling my daughter in school," I said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh I'm sorry but you know who I am but I do not believe we've met before Mister?" She said looking at me a little confused.

"Grimm the names is Grimm," I said taking her hoof in mine and giving it a chased kiss.

I gazed over to Twilight to see a mixer of surprise and jealousy on her face. Call over Cheyanne I introduce her to her soon to be new teacher.

"Hello Miss Cheerilee my name is Cheyanne Autumn Grimm and it's a pleasure to meet you," Cheyanne said with a big smile on her face.

"What a well mannered young filly you are and it is a pleasure to meet you as well," Cheerilee said taking Cheyanne's hoof for her to shake.

After their introductions, Cheeilee Twilight and I entered the school house much to a large number of disappointed awws from the other children but that quickly changed when I promised to come back and visit in the future.

As we made our way inside we said our goodbyes to Derpy and her daughter Dinky because they needed to get home to start getting lunch ready. Hearing the word lunch a great number of children's bellies began rumbling and they too decided to go home to eat. As I was about to enter the school Cheyanne stopped me to ask if she could go with her new friends to SugarCube Corner to get something to eat. Mind you her new friends consisted of the CMC, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon. Before I could;d say anything Spike said he'd go with them to keep them out of trouble. I agreed to let them for two reasons the first I knew Spike would keep his word and the second all six fillies used that damnable look on me. And how the hell could I say no to that?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/06/20/850620d898a452612d957b34e55e6537.jpg
I stood there wondering if there was a way to turn that look into a weapon and if it could then Equestria would be the most powerful nation in this world. My thoughts were broken by the sound of the two mares behind me giggling.

"Don't feel by Grimm not many ponies can resist the look even Celestia failed sometimes with me when I was a filly," Twilight said to me as I turned to join them inside.

As Twilight, Cheerilee and I spoke I couldn't help but wonder what those kids were going to get up to by themselves.


SugarCube Corner

As the six girls and Spike were walking through town they all started laughing and to their surprise, the party pony herself stood behind them laughing also.

Turning around they were all greeted by a big hug from Pinkie.

"Hi Miss Pinkie," Cheyanne said trying not to get crushed by the hug.

"Hi everypony it's so good to see all of you together as friends, I saw you coming and I said hey this is great five of my favorite fillies and dragon are now friends with my newest friend so I had to come here and give all of you a big hug," Pinkie said with her trademark smile. "Now how 'bout we get inside so you kids can get your treats," And with that, the seven found themselves instantly inside SugarCube Corner looking to see pinkie on the otherside of the counter waiting for their order. looking at the others Cheyanne remembered that she didn't have any money to pay for her food. Looking a little scared she slowly started to back away before Pinkie call to her asking what she wanted.

"That's alright I'm not really hungry," Cheyanne said looking everywhere except at Pinkie.

"Why don't you want something to eat you feeling sick or something?" Scootaloo asked stepping close.

"No, I'm not sick it's just I don't want anything to eat that's all," Cheyanne says as she backs up only for her stomach to rumble.

"Well your stomach is saying a different story so why don't you want something?" Diamond Tiara asked getting concerned about her new friend.

Feeling the pressure Cheyanne finally caves and in a quiet voice, she tells the truth. "I don't want anything is because I can't pay for it."

"What was that I couldn't hear you," Apple Bloom asked standing next to her.

"I said I don't have any money" She said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Didn't quite get that one more time," Sweetie Belle said scooting closer making Cheyanne's tears grow even more.

Through tear filled eyes Cheyanne looked at all her new friends knowing if they found out her and her daddy were poor they would all hate her. Breaking down she started to cry. In a flash, Pinkie scooped the filly up in her front hooves and hugged her all of her friends gathering around.

"Oh, CheyChey why are you crying please tell Auntie Pinkie what's wrong," Pinkie asked the crying filly.

Through heavy breaths, Cheyanne told the Pink Pony the truth. "My daddy and I only came here yesterday and, and we don't have any money so I, I don't have a way to pay and I didn't want you, girls, to know so you won't hate me so I just, I just said I wasn't hungry," Cheyanne said as she began crying once more.

"Is that all it was you silly filly that's no reason to be sad because Mr. and Mrs. Cake always lets new customers have their food, on the house," Pinkie said as she nuzzled the still crying filly.

"And so what that you don't have any money one of us would have paid for your stuff so you don't need to cry and none of us would ever hate you because of that we're all best friends now," Diamond Tiara said making all the others nod in agreement.

"See so dry those tears and let's see that beautiful smile," Pinkie said as Cheyanne looked around at her friends the tears stopped falling and she began to smile Diamond was right they were friends no they were best friends and that was the best kind of a friend.

Inside SugarCube Corner laughter could be heard as six fillies, one Dragon, and the Pink Party Pony talked about this and that the whole time not realizing they were being watched by a strange figure who was made up of different animal parts like a lion's paw an eagle's talon a goat's leg and dragon's tail but the most strange thing about it was its mismatched eyes and its large tooth.

"Good for you little one making true friends just like your mother, I think she and Pinkie would have hit it off being how similar they were," The figure said as it floated away with a huge smile on its face.



Outside Ponyville School Heading to SugarCube Corner

"I can't believe you asked Miss Cheerilee a question like that," Twilight said as she hurried down the road trying to keep some distance between her and the alicorn stallion.

"What did I do wrong I just asked her the simple question of......." I started to say before Twilight jumped me knocking me down and covering my mouth with her hooves.

"No! Don't say it out here in the open are you crazy," She said to me only to get a muffled response and a deadpan stare.

Finally getting my mouth freed I look up at Twilight as she sits straddling me." Oh, really you're saying that to me while you're just sitting there in that position," I say for her to realize just how she's sitting on me only for her to teleported six feet away.

Getting myself back up I turn to look at the fidgeting alicorn mare. Now Twilight the only reason I asked Miss Cheerilee was going to teach SexEd was because of what Celestia told me about last night,' I said to her in the lowest voice I could muster.

"Oh, wait, when did Celestia talk to you alone and why would she?" Twilight asked me standing on her back hooves to lean against my chest.

"It was after everypony was asleep Celestia came to talk to me about not misbehaving or embarrassing the crown and some other stuff," I said to her.

"Oh is that all, did she say anything interesting about me?" Twilight asked trying to not embarrass herself any further.

Thinking now would be a good time to see that famous embarrass look that Twilight could only do I decided to tell her. "Well she did say something about you now what was it again, oh yes now I remember she said the Estrus season was in two months and not only every mare in Equestria would be in heat but all three single Alicorn mares would be also, so I better build up my stamina if I'm going to satisfy all those Mares and the ones I plan on started a herd with," I said loud enough all the ponies around us could hear.

All around us, the stifled giggles of other mares could be heard and as for Twilight, she wasn't as embarrassed as I thought, in fact, she had an expression mixed with shock and tears. Acting quickly I pulled her in so I could nuzzle her cheek and to bring her back from the brink I even gave her a lite kiss. Doing this did help as she broke out and just stared at me blushing with an adorkable smile.
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/legendsofthemultiuniverse/images/d/da/Twilight-Sparkle-smiling-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-twilight-sparke-24881471-851-938.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/181?cb=20160428061959
"Hey, are you ok now I'm sorry if I embarrassed you I didn't mean to?" I asked her to only receive a little chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm fine but you really didn't have to do that last thing you did you know?" She said referring to the kiss.

"Well, what if I wanted to do that Miss Sparkle what would you do to stop me from doing it again?" I asked her which only made her blush and move off of me.

"Not much but don't you think we should get to SugarCube Coner to pick up Cheyanne and Spike to finish your tour of Ponyville?" Twilight said still blushing.

The tour I totally forgot about that I was having fun for the first time in a long while that I forgot what my objective was. Getting myself upright We started to head towards SugaCube Corner. Twilight Looked a little upset about how I was acting.

" Grimm is everything alright you seem a little I don't know well tense," She said looking up at me.

"I'm sorry Twilight it's just I haven't acted like there wasn't a care in the world since Cheyanne's mother was alive and I got scared," I said to her as we walked down the road.

"Well you know it's ok to let your mane down every now and then," Twilight said as we continued to our destination.

"I know Twi but back on earth when I did people died and it is kind of hard to turn off defense mode as it were," I said stopping for a second before I continued walking.

We finally reach our destination and judging by the sounds of laughter I'd say everypony inside was having fun. Walking up to the door I held it open for Twilight to enter first. Following after her, we were greeted, to be honest, I was greeted with a pie in the face. At that moment there was only silence until I spoke up.
Wiping the crust and filling off my muzzle I licked a small piece. "Now who's idea was it to waste a perfectly good Apple pie like that you could have used a Peach one and I don't think anypony would have cared but Apple come on that's like setting a box of cupcakes or muffins on fire," I said to everypony in the room only to receive A gasp from Pinkie about burning cupcakes.

"Sorry daddy if I knew it was Apple I won't have thrown it," Cheyanne said as she made her way over to me.

Picking her up I gave her a big hug as I smeared some of the pie on her only to get her to laugh. Daddy stop, you're getting me a sticky and dirty," She said between laughs.

Pulling away from me still giggling I set her down as a wet rag was thrown to me so I could clean up. "Thank you, Pinkie for everything," I said as I wiped off all the mess. "Now I believe we have a tour to finish before our Welcome to Ponyville Party happens am I correct?"

Hearing the word Party, Pinkie sprang into action and in a flash, we found ourselves outside once more and the doors locked with a closed sign hanging up.

"I guess Pinkie wanted to get the party ready for you," Twilight said as she looked around to see everypony except Pinkie was there.

"Yeah you're right it's just you and I haven't had anything to eat yet and I was getting hungry," I said as we turned to walk down the road to the center of town.

As we moved I could hear the sounds of mumbling behind me turning I looked to see my daughter being pushed towards me by the other fillies.

"Um, daddy I was wondering since schools out until this fall and we're having a party and I made so many new friends.....,''

"You were wondering if you could have a sleepover with your friends," I said to her as she lowered her ears to her head.

"Yeah so can I Daddy, please can I?" She asked trying to use the look.

I didn't look at her I just stood there. "Well, I don't know it's Twilights place and I don't think she'd like having a bunch of little fillies running around her place having fun and making noise?" I said looking over at Twilight hoping she would get the hint.

"Your right it is my place and I don't know I think it would be just so much ..... fun to have you to have a sleepover with all your friends but they have to get permission first," Twilight said making Cheyanne hop for joy.

Hearing that made Diamond Tiara wince knowing full if she asked her mother she would defiantly say no, although her father would let her go, just he won't be home until tomorrow.

"Diamond sweetheart how about I talk to your mom about you sleeping over ok?" I asked her to gain a smile and nod.

"Thank you, Mister Grimm I didn't know what to do," She said smiling at me.

"That's alright pumpkin and you can just call me Uncle Grimm or just Grimm and that goes for all of you," I told the girls who all nodded in response.

We continued our walk through town and saw a lot of different places and things. Through the whole thing, I kept kicking myself for not getting something to eat earlier but salvation came in the form of an orange pony with a Stetson hat who in the kindness of her heart gave me two of the best apples I have ever eaten. I am not lying they were so good that I had tears in my eyes well it was either that or I was just so hungry that I lost control of my emotions. If you ask me to this day I will say it as great tasting apples.

But who cares about that what you want to hear about was how great Pinkies party was and I'm not going to lie to you it was great. There were all sorts of things to do games, dancing, eating, there was even karaoke. And I got to taste some of Applejacks Cider, the drink you perverts although if you saw her you'd want to taste her cider too. (GIGITY) I also got to see Sweet Apple Acres, Fluttershy's cottage, Carousel Boutique once again and we even got to meet Zecora as she was heading into the Ponyville Spa to drop off more herbs for their baths. And I did ask ever fillies family that I met if they could have a sleepover with Cheyanne. those being Apple Bloom Sweetie Belles SilverSpoons and Scootaloo and yes she has family a father.

I got to meet so many other ponies. Luckily I remembered most of their names from the show and some even had their fanfic names examples being DJPON-3 AKA Vinyl Scratch, Nursery Rhymes, The Doctor and many other. I did do two things I swore to do, the first was to apologize to Rainbow Dash about yesterday and give her one free shot which she took. And I must say this Alicorn strength I am so glad to have you, that mare can kick hard. And the second was to find Spoiled Rich and speak with her. I didn't have to go far because she found me. I have to say this cats in a garbage disposal, nails on a chalkboard any other disturbing and annoying sounds are better to listen to than that mare's voice.

But I do have to admit she knows how to suck up to somepony. All I had to do was say that it would be nice if Diamond Tiara could spend time with my daughter teaching her the right way to be. And the stupid nag fell for it, note to self, look up Equestrian laws about colt and filly welfare because having a mentally abusive
and manipulating mother like that or a father who neglects the well-being of his own child to make money shouldn't have the right to raise the child, Just saying.

Celestia and Luna showed up for the party which was great as we got to talk about all the stuff I expected to do at the reveal and coronation yeah I have to be crowned to make it official.

But besides that, I did all the things you would expect at a Pinkie Party I ate some food, danced to music, and got in a drinking contest with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. And I have to say that being an alicorn rocks I didn't get drunk at all. But I did have to carry to drunk mares back to their homes because of it. All in all the party was great Cheyanne and her friends got to play games share some stories and have fun. I on the other hoof got hit on by a bunch of different mares, six Element Barriers, and two princesses.

Now if I remember correctly the laws of herding stated that a lone stallion can have a herd of no more than twenty mares due to safety reasons for the stallion. So that would mean I could have all six barriers both Celestia and Luna and still have at least fourteen more mares. Hope Cheyanne would like to have a lot of moms and brothers and sisters.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding with my luck right now I'd probably get Chrysalis or Gilda as a mate.

After the party started to wind down Twilight and I carried six sleepy fillies and one dragon back to the library. Putting them all to bed I wished Twilight a good night and went downstairs. Getting myself comfortable I did something I normally never did I closed my eyes not to sleep mind you but to think and remember. Think about the life my daughter and I would have in this world and remember the life we had before coming here but what I remember most was my late wife. God, I missed her so much I can still remember everything about her. The color of her hair how her breast felt pressed against me when we hugged. The taste of her lips when we kissed her laugh every detail of her is still etched in my memory. I get up and walk over to the window looking out to the night sky a lone tear falls from my eye.

I know I haven't talked to you for a long time but I've been kind of busy with everything. Well, we're here in Equestria just like our baby girl always wanted. And I know you always told me that if anything happened to you I was to get out there and live. And I'm trying but sometimes its hard I try to act cool and confident but I'm just scared, scared that I'll screw up or say something wrong. Why did this have to happen I know I'm being selfish but why you. You never had a mean bone in your body you were always kind to everyone helping the needy protecting those who couldn't protect themselves. You were an Angel on earth. And I guess that's why you left you were called back to heaven. Oh, Eris I miss you so much.

After that, I made my way back over to the couch and laid down to relax. As I laid there, multiple figures slowly departed from their hiding spots all with tears in their eyes each now knows the sad truth.