• Published 29th May 2017
  • 8,760 Views, 144 Comments

At Least My Daughter Is Happy We're Here - Gravestone



Ex CIA Black Ops And His Ten Year Old Daughter Get Sent To Equestria And Turned In To Ponies

  • ...
71
 144
 8,760

Chapter 9 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Ok, I know this chapter is going to be about Cheyanne and Diamon Tiara but I just wanted to give you an update on the honeymoon.

See after Chrysalis and I consummated the marriage something happened. We still don't know the full effect of it but my little Buggy Queen is well different but in a good way and so are the other Changelings in the hive you know what it's just easier to show you so take a look this is what they look like now the hive I mean.

And this is what my Chrissy looks like.

Nice isn't it so yeah I know I just skipped to the end of season six and the beginning of season seven so... oops. But as of right now some things I figured have to follow the order they are set and some are just flexible. Oh, and I did find out something exciting and weird the exciting thing is Chrysalis is or was a virgin just like the rest of my herd and now is pregnant with our first pony changeling hybrid. As for the weird part see all the changelings in the hive are her children she just never had sex to have them. See when a Queen reaches a certain age or the conditions are right they start laying eggs with an Ovipositor like an Alien Queen would do.

Just not as gross looking.

But enough about that let's get the chapter started.


"So what do you want to do?" Cheyanne asked her sister as they both sat there at Fluttershy's place five days after the wedding.

"I don't know, what do you want to do," Diamond asked slumping down on the couch both fillies bored out of their minds.

Let me take you back for a moment to give you a recap of what happened to these two and how they ended up like this.

"Bye Daddy Bye Mommies have fun and bring us back some fun souvenirs and we love you," Both fillies said as they kissed and hugged their parents before they left for their Honeymoon.

As they watched as the train pulled away Discord popped in behind them lifting both girls into his arms hugging them. "So you girls ready to spend the week with your grandpa?" Discord asked getting nods from both of them. " Well then I say we get this party started," He said before snapping his talon making himself the fillies and Fluttershy disappear in a puff of pink cotton candy cloud.

In less than a millisecond the four of them reappeared in Flutter's cottage scaring the life out of Angel Bunny and that's not a joke Discord had to use a defibrillator on the rabbit it pretty much looked like this. Just replace the yellow fat man with a white little bunny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXjtwaGG3bw

So anyways they arrived and right away the girls went into full hyperactive mode running around the house looking at everything and animal. Fluttershy knew how to round them up with her experience with the CMC before but at that time she didn't have Discord to deal with also. So it did take just a little longer and in the end, the three adorable troublemakers sat quietly on the couch waiting as she explained what was going on.
(FYI the three were Cheyanne, Diamond, and Angel... Oh, Discord was there too.)

"Now girls settle down or we'll just wait here until you do," Fluttershy said in a timid but firm voice making the two on the couch settle down. " Thank you for listening to me," She said smiling.

"Your welcome Grandma Fluttershy we're just so happy and excited to be here with you and Grandpa," Both girls said making the mare blush at being call grandma again but she knew that they said it out of love and not cruelty.

"Ok (giggle) and thank (giggle) you girls (giggle) and I'm happy you get to spend time with the two (giggle) of us," Fluttershy said as she giggled thinking about how it would really be to be married to Discord. " And you know what I don't mind if you call me that, in fact, I kind of like it," She said smiling at the girls before looking at Discord.

Both girls got off the couch and moved over hugging Fluttershy thanking her for letting them call her that before returning to the couch.

"Now enough of this mushy stuff let's get everything so we can go camping," Discord said as he smiled at everypony in the room.

The five of them Angel included went about gathering everything checking it off on their list a habit Cheyanne and Diamond got from their mom Twilight.

Tents...Check
Saddlebags...Check
Food...Check
Compass...Check
Map...Check
First-aid Kit...Check
Raingear...Check

After everything was checked and double-checked a habit from Twilight again. The five of them, again Angel included, made their way outside only to stop and see Spike, Silver Spoon, the CMC including Dinky, Twist, Rumble, Pipsqueak, Featherweight, Snips, Snails, and Dark Knight were all standing there each with their saddlebags filled with camping gear. Seeing all these fillies and colts Fluttershy started to feel overwhelmed but that disappeared as she felt the reassuring paw of Discord on her shoulder and looking down at the smiles of all the fillies and colts.

"Very well if everypony is ready then let us be off," Fluttershy said as she led the fillies and colts down the trail to Whitetail Woods.

As they were walking Cheyanne started to hum a toon. "Hey what's that?" Sweetie Belle asked walking up to her friend.

"Oh, it's a song daddy and I loved to sing when we went camping," Cheyanne said as she started to sing it after a few seconds the others joined in.

This is the song that doesn't end
Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it
Forever just because

This is the song that doesn't end
Yes it goes on and on my friend

Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was?
And they'll continue singing it
Forever Just because

(I was going to put up the ten-hour one but I think that would be torcher. signed the Writer)

Luckily for every adult Pony and Draconequs's sanity, the song didn't last very long. They made it to Whitetail Woods in five minutes but that time none of the adults will ever get back.

"I think I just found the one thing even I fear more than losing your friendship or being turned back into stone and that is that song," Discord said as he was pouring a bottle of literal Brain Bleach into his head with a funnel. " Sweetheart, did your daddy ever use that song on others?" He asked as he made the bottle and funnel disappear.

"Well, I did hear him say it was better than waterboarding whatever that means?" Cheyanne said smiling up at her grandpa.

"Now you two, let's put that behind us and set up camp Discord if you would please?" Fluttershy said as she turned to show them that the others had already gotten started.

After all the tents were put up and a fire pit was made Fluttershy started to tell the young ones what else needed to be done. Three of the colts with Discord went to the stream for water while some of the other colts and fillies went around gathering wood for the fire.

Dimond and Cheyanne headed off to look around for something to do when they came across a baby bird on the ground.

"Aww, the poor little guy he must have fallen out of a nest close by," Chyanne said as they both started looking around for the nest.

Diamond tapped her sister's shoulder and pointed up. "There the nest is up there," She said.

At that moment Fluttershy walked up to them. "What seems to be the trouble girls?" Flutters said then she had seen the bird. "Oh my you poor thing let me help you," Fluttershy said as she carefully picked up the chick and flew up to the nest only for the two birds to start chirping loudly at her. " Oh dear oh my I'm terribly sorry I understand," She said as she came back down to the ground.

Looking at the girls Fluttershy said in a soft voice. I'm sorry girls but the mommy and daddy birds don't want this little guy because he's too small.

"WHAT!" Both girls screamed making Fluttershy flinch. "How, why why would they do that?" Diamond said not believing it.

"I'm sorry but that is how nature works sometimes," The mare said to the now upset fillies.

After remembering how her mother no how Spoiled Rich treated her Diamond with a determined look said. "Fine if they don't want him then, then I raise him," She said as she carefully took the chick from Fluttershy.

"Oh, sweetheart I know it sounds bad but are you sure, taking care of a baby animal is a lot of work," Fluttershy said looking at the very determined filly.

"Yes, besides I won't be alone I have my sister and the best animal specialist in all of Equestria to help me," Diamond said as she looked between Chyanne and Fluttershy.

"Okay, sweetheart you win but first let us build this little guy a nest," Fluttershy said giggling at the praise from Diamond.

While they were doing this Cheyanne looked over at Diamond and smiled. "Hey Diamond if your this little guy's mommy now doesn't that make me his aunt. And that makes daddy and grandpa both a grandpa and great-grandpa." She said before she started to giggle making the other two do the same.

After completing the nest Fluttershy carefully place it on Diamond's back with the chick inside. All right you two we should head back to camp before your grandfather sends out a search party," Fluttershy said pointing the girls back to camp.

Making their way back Fluttershy noticed something was wrong it was quiet too quiet there should be sounds of birds, but more importantly the sounds of the children. Walking carefully the three of them came upon a fearful sight Caribou. A group of ten had taken the children and guards captive.

“Well well well, what do we have here three more for the slave market.” A voice said behind them.

Fluttershy was frightened but Diamond and Cheyanne stood their ground.

“You better let us all go if you know what's good for you,” Cheyanne said looking up at the mean-looking Deer-guy.

“Yay because you don’t know what our daddy will do to you if you don’t,” Diamond said standing next to her sister.

“Oh yay and just who the Buck is your Daddy?” The guy said stepping closer.

As one, the girls spoke. “OUR FATHER IS LORD OF THE ELYSIAN FIELDS, KING OF TARTARUS, THE FINAL JUDGMENT, THE MASTER OF DEATH!”

With those last words, the ground began to rumble, and muffled sounds as if someone was speaking could be heard BRAINS. The words got louder BRAINS and louder BRAINS and louder until it was a scream BRAINS!!
With this last cry bursting out of the ground was a horde of one thousand ZOMBIE PONIES.

All moving as one towards the now frightened Caribou who were now screaming questions like “what are those” to “why is our magic not working” before they got smart and turn tail to run.

As one ZP walked by, Fluttershy just had to ask. “Um, you're not really going to eat their brains are you?”

The ZP stopped and looked at her for a few seconds before it answered in a refined voice. “Oh no madam, That is merely a running joke we have back in the grave, to be honest, I have no idea where that rumor started, to think eating the brains of the living when the flesh is much more delicious TA TA,” The ZP said as it hobbled off after the others.

After the last zombie was out of sight the quietness was broken when one of the Guards spoke up. “Hey, one of those Zombie Ponies looked like my Grandpa Cloud Stomper,”
It took the filly standing next to him to explain things to him.

Discord clapped his mismatched hands together looking around at everyone. Well seeing as that's takin’ care of what should we do now?” The answer he got was a thud from Fluttershy fainting dead away.

Looking sheepish he flew over picking up the mare and moving to their tent. “Maybe we should all just take a nap,” With that, he disappeared into the tent.

All In all with everything that happened everyone had to admit it was one of the best camping trips they had so far. The kids were sad that they had to head home seeing as they had school the next Monday. It was the talk of the town about what happened with the camping trip and many of the parents were a little worried about having the children hanging out with the two Princesses Diamond Tirara and Cheyanne Autumn Grimm. But word from the Element Bearers changed many attitudes “After all who better to protect their children than an army of the Trotting Dead” Pinkies words.

During all of this Diamond had changed her attitude towards others, and her overall outlook on life had become better especially with her taking care of Tweety her bird son. Who no longer looked like an uncooked Mcnugget now covered from beak to tail in down feathers. When they got home they did find out that Tweety would group to be a very rare bird called a Rainbow Thunderbird because Diamond choosing to love him as her own.

Seeing the time they were going to start lunch when there came a knock at the door. The girls got up and walked to the door not opening it, they called out, “Who is it?” The response they got made them cry out in joy.

“Well, I know we haven’t been gone that long but I’m sure you two can recognize your own father and mothers?” With that, the door was flung open and two small fillies talked the stallion standing there both asking the same thing.

“What did you bring us?”

“Well, other than doing my job and making sure that the both of you become big sisters in eleven months, you’ll have to ask your mothers they did the shopping,” Grimm said with a cocky grin.

Hearing this Diamond and Cheyanne gasp then jump from their father to be hugged by all their moms laughing together. “Do you know what they are boys or girls?” Diamond asked still hugging her mother Crissy.

“No, they're still too small for that but we can tell you that Tai and Crissy are going to have twins while Luna is carrying triplets and I have only one,” Twilight said mentally checking them off.

“Well, that doesn’t matter now because we’re home, and Oh, before I forget would one of you like to tell me why there was a horde of Zombie Ponies sighted near Trottingham chasing after a group of screaming Caribou?” Celestia asked looking at the two sheepishly looking fillies.

“Ah, nope can't say that we do, but doesn’t that happen a lot around here you know weird stuff,” Cheyanne asked trying to look innocent.

“She’s got you there,” Chrysalis said with a shrug.

“After all Ponyville is the center of weird for all of Equestria,” Luna pointed out to the others.

“Alright I give you that but still, that does not explain why a horde of Z ponies are running rampant across the land when I told them to watch over the girls while we were gone,” Grimm said scratching the back of his head.

“Wait you knew about this and said nothing?” Celestia yelled stomping a hoof.

“I did tell you I said there were going to be some guards watching over the girls,” Grimm answered back.

“Yes, guards not ZOMBIES!” Celestia answered back.

“Can we hold off on all this for now and just get the girls and go home?” Chrysalis asked rubbing her temples with her hooves.

“I hate to put a burden on this but where would home be?” Luna asked looking confused. “After all the girls can’t be taking from Ponyville their friends are here and we must be in Cantorlot for our duties.”

“Oh that all been taken care of,” Grimm said smiling. I show you my wedding present for the four of you.” He said as he helped Diamond and Cheyanne gather their things.

After saying goodbye and giving kisses to Discord and Fluttershy the family followed their stallion to their home along the way the girls told them about their camping trip and how Diamond had decided to become Tweeties mommy. They walked towards the Everfree Forest wonder what was going on until they saw a large stone path heading into the forest. As they continued on they noticed the for some reason none of the creatures of the forest came close to the path.

“If you're wondering about the animals there’s a magical barrier keeping them away,” Grimm said as he still continued walking.

They had walked for a short time until all of them stopped and stared at what stood in front of them. Celestia and Luna gasped at the sight while the others oohed and ahhed.

There stood the castle of the Two Pony Sisters. (TOP PICTURE ONLY)

“I had it rebuilt for us this way the girls and Twilight are still able to go to the Ponyville library and school with their friends and you three are just one teleport away from Cantorlot plus the hive was moved here too,” Grimm said looking at the shocked faces of his family.

Six collective Squees were heard before Grimm was tackled to the ground in a pony pile receiving hugs kisses and thank yous from his family. After that, they all got up and headed into their new home as a family. when the doors were closed a voice could be heard from inside it was Chrysalis.

“Wait, Diamond sweetheart you can’t be a mommy because I am too young and sexy to be a Grandma!”



Just so you know once the Caribou crossed back into their lands the zombie ponies all returned to the ground where they would meet up at the best bar in the underworld The TombStone for drinks.

Comments ( 16 )

I was asking myself when it would appear a new chapter at least my daughter is happy, and I'm glad you came back writing it. Good fiction XD

10899489
I would have liked to continue writing but without the internet and a computer for two and a half years, there wasn’t much I could do.

great work and loved where the z ponies came to protect the girls

10899512
It's okay dude, it's better late than never, I'm glad you are back. XD

Sweet Jesus, it lives

Next time on the trotting dead the tombstone from Death Race are you considering making a trotting Dead story

10899658
No, I just used the term seeing as they were zombie ponies and I had no idea about tombstone.

Back from the grave, back like a zombie Lamb Chop. I feel the adults pain.

hmmm .. just thinking ... who needs thousand zomponies, when you can have three lovely Cenobites ...

Warning: dark, gorey, fleshy ceobite fun ahead

As one, the girls spoke. “OUR FATHER IS LORD OF THE ELYSIAN FIELDS, KING OF TARTARUS, THE FINAL JUDGMENT, THE MASTER OF DEATH!”
With those last words, the ground began to rumble and .... an uncountable number of Chains shot out of the surface of an gateway on the ground and big sharp flesh-hooks embedded themself into the tendons of the Cariboos ... a unearthly voice spoke "We have such sights to show you! - I will enjoy making you bleed. And I will enjoy making you enjoy it." After seeing their tormentors in the gateway to Tatarus the Cariboo began to cry and beg for mercy, but the voice just said "No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering. We have eternity to know your flesh." and the chains began to tension, the hooks begann to tear into the flesh and the Cariboos where dragged into the gateway.
When some guards tried to look into Tatarus, the surface of the gateway begann to ripple and while closing the voice said "This isn't for your eyes!" and with that the gate vanished from existence.

Discord ...gulped loudly... clapped his mismatched hands together looking around at everyone ... frozen in place and unable to move. "Well .... that was unpleasently spooky and horrifing, but ... seeing as that's takin’ care of what should we do now?” The answer he got was a thud from Fluttershy ... and some guards ... fainting dead away.

10908130
Would be great if the story was rated M but seeing as it’s T I’ll have to pass but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it.
Plus have you seen the pinhead pony?
derpicdn.net/img/2016/11/2/1286965/large.jpg

10908161
Yes, and also some other nice my-little-cenobites. 😍
And as I said, just an idea that sprung into my mind😈.
I read these particular lines of your story many times and had the feeling something was missing - but that's the rating.

Thanks for your great work

My new head canon! Zombies don't actuelly like eating brains, it's just a running gag amongs the undead. :rainbowlaugh:

Pratchett had what had to be the best undergorund bar for the undead.

Biers.

Where the vampires know your vein. :duck:

Login or register to comment