• Published 28th Jun 2016
  • 4,698 Views, 87 Comments

The Ponies, The Heart, and The Guardian Poltergeist... - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



After finding a weird, yellow, heart-shaped locket near the farm, Apple Bloom and her friends get to meet the next big hero of Ponyville, one they can depend on if the Elements aren't around... Ponyville... is getting... even weirder, now, everypony!

  • ...
11
 87
 4,698

... It doesn't matter...

Author's Note:

Alright, boys, we're going to take a break from the main cast and focus on these guys.

PREPARE YOURSELVES!

(Note: Frisk's 18 in this.)

And also, one of Sans' lines references another Undertale x MLP fic on this site. The name of it? Beyond the Barrier by SirDeeviant.

"heh... we've finally done it." A laidback and, oddly, comic-sans-sounding voice, said, as the owner of the voice, a short skeleton wearing a blue hoodie, white shirt, black track pants, and, oddly enough, pink slippers, walked to the exit of the mountain...

"NYEH HEH HEH! I KNOW, BROTHER!" A loud, productive, and, for some reason, papyrus-sounding voice said, as the owner of the voice, a tall skeleton, wearing white armor, with a yellow symbol on the top right of the chest on it, a red scarf (slightly torn up at the end), red gloves, red boots, and... blue underwear(?), walked with the shorter skeleton, the tall skeleton's brother, apparently...

"This looks awesome!" Another voice, sounding faintly protective, loud, but not as loud, and, for some reason, fishy, said, as the owner of the voice, a humanoid, blue fish wearing a black eyepatch, a black tank top, and pants, with red hair and a yellow eye, slitted like a cat's eye, walked behind them, with a short, yellow, dinosaur-looking girl walking behind the fish humanoid, wearing a white lab coat and glasses...

"Indeed. This is quite something..." A new voice said, male, deep, and very royal, as the owner of the voice, a tall, white goat man with yellow hair, wearing purple and gold royal attire, along with a crown, walked with the group...

"As much as I love this, how are we going to get down from here?" A motherly, female, and loving voice said, as the owner of the voice, a tall, white goat woman, wearing a long purple robe with a weird symbol on it, walked with them, making them all stop in realisation...

"huh... well, we could climb down..." The first voice, Sans, said, before he felt a tug on his arm, as he then looked behind him, seeing the Savior of the Monsters (i.e. Sans, Sans' brother, and the others), the seventh (secretly EIGHTH) Human, Frisk Dreemurr, the adoptive child of Toriel Dreemurr, the tall, female goat from before, standing there, with brown hair and their signature, pink and blue clothing, but, her (Yes, Frisk is a female, shut up) eyes were open, showing her unnatural, practically glowing amber eyes, before Frisk whispered something into Sans' nonexistent ear...

"heh... you definitely thought ahead, now didn't ya, kiddo?" Sans said, gaining a nod from Frisk, before Sans said to everyone "hey, guys! the kid just told me an idea!"

"WHAT DID THEY SAY, SANS?" Sans' brother, Papyrus, asked...

"well, I have a special... ability, you could say, that'll help us down the mountain." Sans said, gaining raised eyebrows from everyone except Frisk...

"And what would that be?" Toriel asked...

"watch." Sans simply said, as he closed his eyes, only to open them back up a couple seconds later, as his right eye had changed, revealing a blue/yellow, glowing eye, making everyone (excluding Frisk) gasp, before the sound of a charge was heard, as a giant skeleton head was seen rising from the edge of a cliff, offering them to ride...

"SANS... SANS, WHAT IS THAT?" Papyrus asked, slightly scared...

"that, bro, is what i like to call... a gaster blaster." Sans said, as he got on it, with Frisk following him, before he added "well, what are you all waiting for? let's go!"

The group hesitantly got on, as Sans then summoned a bunch more Gaster Blasters for the other monsters to ride on, when they got on, only for Frisk to get off and create a makeshift sign, saying "Jump on! They're friendly!", before getting back on...

Sans nodded and said "hang on, everyone!", before he controlled the Gaster Blaster, having it fly down it the ground, as everyone held on for dear life, except for Frisk, who was currently laughing up a storm as they flew down...

10 minutes later, the Gaster Blaster stopped and landed on the ground, as everyone, excluding Sans and Frisk, were dazed, and possibly air-sick...

"heh. thank you for flying on sans airlines. we hope you enjoyed your flight. thank you." Sans said, his ever-present grin on his face...

Frisk giggled and then whispered something into his ear again...

"good idea, kid. hey, everyone, me and the kid'll be going on up ahead. you guys can stay here to get your bearings." Sans said, as the others groaned in agreement...

"well, let's go, kiddo." Sans said to Frisk, as they walked into the forest in front of them...

"Sans..." Frisk said, hugging his arm...

"yeah, kiddo?" Sans asked, as they walked through the thick forest...

"You know you CAN use my actual name, Frisk, right?" She asked, making Sans stop for a moment...

Sans sighed and said "yeah, i'm just accustomed to calling ya kid or kiddo... sorry about that.", as he continued walking...

"It's alright, although, I think your more accustomed to calling me kid or kiddo than I am to calling you and Toriel a couple...~" Frisk said, making Sans blush, but instead of red, it was blue...

"k-kid!" Sans said, embarrassed...

Frisk giggled at this and led Sans through the forest...

However, when they finally got past the thick forest, they saw a little hut, with tiki masks and other weird voodoo/hoodoo items, and it looked like someone was home...

"let me handle this, kiddo..." Sans said, as he walked up to the door of the hut...

Sans then knocked on the door, as he heard the sound of someone saying "I'll be right there, with time to spare!"...

The being saying that then opened the door, but, it wasn't a human... instead, it was a white equine with black stripes, wearing golden rings and having a weird symbol on it's flank...

"Well, this is not what I was expecting... but then again, this forest is quite unsuspecting." The equine said, rhyming, being the owner of the same voice from before...

"i'd say the same if i knew where i were... but the events of what has happened has all been a blur." Sans said, rhyming like the equine...

The equine smiled and chuckled a bit, before saying "My name is Zecora, and I am surprised that you managed to find your way through the flora."

Sans chuckled and said "my name's sans, sans the skeleton, and it was by a ton of luck that i was able to get here... a skele-ton."

The equine, Zecora, laughed and said "Come on in, my friend, and so can your girl-friend...", making Sans and Frisk blush as they walked in...

They then settled in, before Zecora asked "So, Sans, what brings you and your friend to the Everfree Forest, unless you two are tourists?"

Sans chuckled as he said "we come from the land down under... but as of to why we are here... That is something i also wonder."

Zecora looked shocked and said "You come from Tartarus? But how did you get past Cerberus?", making Sans and Frisk raise eyebrows...

"we have never heard of this cerberus, nor of this tartarus. we come from the underground, where we were forever bound." Sans explained, making Zecora calm down...

"Wait, then how did you get out? Forever bound, you would have been stuck down there without a doubt." Zecora asked...

"we had used seven human souls to break through, thanks to this little kid, we got out we did." Sans said...

"Seven "Human" Souls? Those must have been quite a toll..." Zecora said...

"indeed it was, but we got through, thanks to little frisk here." Sans said, who stopped rhyming, now hugging Frisk, making her giggle...

Zecora smiled, before Frisk spoke up and asked "Excuse me, Ms. Zecora... do you know where the closest trace of civilization is? We would like to get the rest of Sans' kind, the Monsters, back into society onto the surface."

Zecora smiled and nodded, before she pointed outside her hut and towards the path behind her hut, as she said "I do indeed, Ms. Frisk! Follow this path and it will lead you back to civilization, but, be careful towards the residents... they just had to deal with the God of Disorganization.", peaking Frisk's and Sans' interest...

"God of Disorganization?" Frisk asked...

"He is actually known as the God of Chaos, famous for spreading chaos... he is truly infamous. 1,000 years ago, he ruled the land and allied chaos to flow. His name was Discord, and he was an Overlord that did anything but concord." Zecora explained.

"but, how did he fall out of power?" Sans asked, curious...

"Six magical artifacts called The Elements of Harmony, sealing Discord in stone and canceling out his awful Disharmony." Zecora said.

"hmm... are the residents of the civilization accustomed to monsters?" Sans asked...

"Depends on who you inquire, but while I find no reason to attack, they aren't the ones that will be so quick to be admired." Zecora said.

"Well, first, we must help the other monsters off the mountain, unless you know of someone that can help us out?" Frisk asked.

"Indeed I do. They are the bearers of The Elements of Harmony themselves, but, I will ask them myself, so that when you and your friend meet them, it doesn't seem out of the blue." Zecora explained, gaining nods from them both...

"i'll go and get the others. we'll begin helping the other monsters down. frisk can stay here, since she is the ambassador of the monsters, now." Sans said, as Frisk nodded in agreement, with Zecora doing the same...

Sans then walked outside, before taking a shortcut back to the clearing the Gaster Blaster landed in...

Frisk, however, then said "By the way, Zecora, what do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I am a herbalist, dear Frisk. I also provide wisdom for those nearby that are confused or need to solve an argument." Zecora said, as she got up...

"Ah. Well, you'd probably get along with my mom- well, adoptive mom, but still." Frisk said.

"Your mother? How is she different from every other?" Zecora asked.

"Well, she, like Sans, is a monster, who I sometimes call "momster" or "goat-mom," but she was once the Queen of the Monsters until she left her husband, the King of the Monsters, ASGORE, when he had to... kill... the humans to get their SOULs. Without their SOULs, the barrier keeping the Monsters underground couldn't be broken." Frisk explained...

"Oh my... but, did she forgive ASGORE for what he did? Or does she forbid to forgive him?" Zecora asked.

"She still hasn't forgiven him, and I don't think they'll be married again, since Sans might take her." Frisk said, giggling...

Zecora giggled at this, before she asked "Well, I must ask, dear Frisk. What is your mother's name? You did not say what her name is claimed to be..."

"Her name is Toriel, Toriel Dreemurr. She was also the mother of the six other humans that came before me. I don't know their names, but I do know what their SOUL colors represent. The first one is the Light Blue SOUL, Patience. The second one is the Orange SOUL, Bravery. The third one is the Blue SOUL, Integrity. The fourth one is the Purple SOUL, Perseverance. The fifth one is the Green SOUL, Kindness. And the sixth one is the Yellow SOUL, Justice. Then, there's me, the Red SOUL... Determination." Frisk explains, as her SOUL, a red heart, appears and changes colors as she said the names of the six SOULs, before becoming red again, only to disappear...

"Interesting, dear Frisk... I wonder if the other species on the planet have the same types of SOULs you speak of? Well, when I meet the other species... I'll ask." Zecora said, before she exited her hut and walked towards the civilization from earlier... Ponyville.