• Published 28th Jun 2016
  • 434 Views, 19 Comments

The obsidian wall - Mirai



When an evil force takes over the land and imprisons all of ponykind that are near, havoc breaks loose

  • ...
2
 19
 434

Confusion

The hand carried me for a very long time. yet as I arrived, I was not carried to a torture chamber or an asylum like I had thought, was put down in a simple locker room. Nothing more, nothing less. Or so I thought. As I felt a sharp prick in my arm, the metallic voice said " this is to awaken your potential. Good luck." As I thought there, pondering over what it could mean ,I felt a familiar voice say "Infinity?"

I turned around and saw all of my friends. I didn't care that I had lied to them, I was so overjoyed that they were alive I rushed over to them and almost fainted in glee. Everyone was equally overjoyed to see me, except rainbow dash.

She looked at me with an annoyed glance, before she murmured in an annoyed tone, "You coulda just told us. Plus, how do we know if you're the real Infinity anyway?" At her words, my friends backed away. I was very confused so I asked " What are you talking about?"

Luna spoke up and said " On our way here we say copies of us and you, so we need to ask you something only you would know." That explained it. They must have come there a different way than me.

I had a feeling they weren't going to trust me for a while after this, even if I got it right. I replied, " Fine Luna, how about this, your sister used call you Woona and you call her Tia. Happy?"

Lunas face grew beet red and she whispered " You promised you wouldn't tell anyone..."

I smirked and said " Desperate times call for desperate measures"

" But still, you promised!"

"And what would you have done if I didn't, huh!"

"I don't know! But you shouldn't have!"

" Well I thi-"

"ENOUGH" A voice yelled. I turned around in shock to see Fluttershy standing there with an enraged look on her face. She commented, more quietly this time "How are we goin to get out of here if we don't trust each other? Plus, I think Infinity proved her point."

Rainbow dash grumbled " I still don't trust her..."

Fluttershy said "well I d-"

A robotic voice boomed over the microphone, saying " Hello, inhabitants of block 303, please report to the mess hall immediately."

'Great" Rainbow dash mumbled. " More sawdust."

Fluttershy, noticing my obvious bewilderment commented, " The Vanguard gives us something with everything that we need to survive once each day. Unlucky for us, it's a block that tastes like sawdust..."

"Great..." I mumbled as I walked towards the cafeteria.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry!

I know said this one would be longer but I have so many other stories I'm working on.

Next chapter will be very long.

Pls tell me if I made any grammar errors.

Comments ( 4 )

Feedback is appreciated.

Great story! It seemed a little rushed up, and there were few grammar mistakes, but overall it was pretty good. Perhaps you should give the characters a little more thought. I hope to see more! :twilightsmile:

7391867
thank you.

Interesting set up, I wonder what will happen.

Login or register to comment