• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,353 Views, 12 Comments

Godzilla: Adventures in Equestria - Joeyjambo122



Godzilla and some of his Earth Defender Kaiju fail to protect the Earth and now must rely on the help five children to keep the world of Equestria safe from the Vortaak and other Kaiju as well

  • ...
3
 12
 2,353

The Day the Kaiju Came to Equestria (Prologue)

Author's Note:

Just so you know, the Godzilla Junior that appears in this story physical appearance is from the Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla film but his name is from Godzilla vs. Destroyah.

This and the following chapter takes place after the season 3 premiere.

Chaos was all around the city of Tokyo, Japan. Crystals were sprouting all over the place as aliens known as Vortaak commanded the monster known as Destroyah to level the buildings.

"ROOOOOAAAAHHH!" (HAHAHAHAHA! This pathetic planet will crumble into dust when I'm through it!) The monster gloated in his monster language.

A familiar beam suddenly shot passed him and quickly in the direction of the beam before smirking upon seeing who it was. It was the king of the monsters himself, Godzilla with a none too friendly look on his face.

"ROOOOAAAAR!" (Well, well, well, if it isn't 'The King of the Monsters' himself. Here to try and stop me?) Destroyah asked with develish smile. "RRRRGGHHH!"(What do you think I'm here for!?) Godzilla snarled angrily while glaring at the monster.

"RRRRRRRGGGHHHH?" (Is that so? Well let's just see how powerful The King of the Monsters really is shall we?) He challenged with an evil smirk. Godzilla charged into him, knocking him back a little. "ROOOAR!" (Try dodging this!) Destroyah then shot a beam from his mouth that was impossible to dodge. Godzilla was about to shield himself when a ball of spikes blocked the attack.

Godzilla opened his eyes and found his old friend and fellow Earth Defender, Anguirus standing there with a smirk on his face."RRRRRRGHH!" (HAHAHA! You must stop rushing into battles by yourself old friend, It's bad for your health.) The monster joked. Godzilla rolled his eyes in mild amusement. "RRRH!" (HEHEHE.... Not that I couldn't handle it myself, I still appreciate the help Anguirus.) The monster said to his old friend.

Another blast from Destroyah interrupted their conversation and they narrowly avoided it with Godzilla countering back with his Atomic Breath. "RRROOOOOORRR!" (Forgetting someone aren't we!?) Destroyah roared, angered that he was being talked as if he wasn't there.

He quickly threw two large buildings in anger, which were sent back at him by two very powerful gusts of wind, sending them right back at Destroyah. Their fellow Earth Defenders, Rodan and Mothra, flew down and tackled Destroyah. "BBBBBZZZZZT!" (Now that's what I call an unpleasant monster.) Mothra commented as she and Rodan flew back toward Godzilla and Anguirus.

"ROOOOAAAAR!" (Rodan! Mothra! Are you supposed to be handling the mutant and alien armies in the other citites?) Anguirus asked confused of their presence. "RRRRGGHHH!" (King Caeser and Varan are handling those situations just fine and from the looks of it, we got here just in time.) Rodan explained turning back to Destroyah.

"RRRRRRRGGGHHHH!" (If you fools think you can stop me, than I would like to see you try!) Destroyah challenged as he charged toward the Earth Defenders. The brief clash between the monsters ended when Godzilla and the other kaiju managed to hit Destroyah with each of their best attacke, causing to barely keep his balance. "RRR...RAAARRRR!" (Cur.... CURSE YOU ALL!) Destroyah yelled in anger and hatred.

"GRRRROOOOOAAA!" (Let's finish this!) Godzilla commanded all the Kaiju to aim their most powerful attack and finish Destroyah for good. Before they could however, a bunch crystals suddenly rose out of the ground and blocked the attack. The monsters looked at them in confusion. "RRRGH...." (Those crystals.....) Godzilla thought they looked familiar before his widened in realization. "GRRRRRRR!" (These crystals! They belong to...!)

A small frightened roar from the sky caught their attention. What Godzilla saw made his blood boil. He saw his thoroughly frightened adopted son, Godzilla Junior, who's eyes were glowing red from fear, being held prisoner in a floating crystal cell and and his space clone, SpaceGodzilla, floating next to him with an evil grin. "RRRAAAAAAOOOOOORRR!" (HAHAHAHAHA! A pleasure to see you again blood brother! Like the little greeting card I brought with me?) SpaceGodzilla asked as he shook the crystal prison, frightening the young Godzilla even more.

"RRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!" (If you so much as lay a claw on my son, I'll tear you into shreds until there's nothing left!!!) Godzilla angrily growled before charging up an atomic breath. "RRRRGGHHH!" (AH AH AH AH, I would stoke that breath of yours unless you want this whiny little brat to be full of holes. Same goes for the rest of you!) SpaceGodzilla then manuveured his finger around the cage, causing some small spikes from inside the cage to inch closer to Junior.

"ROOOAR!" (Help me daddy!) Junior roared in fright, causing Godzilla to reluctantly quell his breath, much to his alies surprise. "RRRRGGHHH!" (HEHEHE..... That's a good boy.) The space clone taunted as he lowered the crystal prison and set it down on the ground, the crystals I'm bedding themselves into the ground. Destroyah chuckled a little. "GRRRRRRR!" (To think, the King of the Monsters won't hesitate to attack an area with human when provoked, but when his own brat is in danger, he backs quite easily.) He taunted. Godzilla growled a little, knowing this was unfortunately true.

Unaware to their adversaries, the Kaiju's fellow Earth Defender, Baragon, was nearby. "Guys, can you hear me?" He communicated telepathically. "Loud and clear." Rodan confirmed. "See if you can keep those idiots talking. While they are distracted, I'll dig underground and rescue Junior." He instructed firmly. "We're on it." Anguirus said firmly.

While the others kept the aliens distracted, Baragon began digging. "Come on guys, keep those two talking." Once he saw the crystal shards that were keeping the cage planted in the ground, he started digging in the small open area in the middle of the shards. Digging quick and quietly, he eventually managed to dig a small hole in the floor of Junior's prison.

Junior was extremely frightened and at the same time, worried about his father. Godzilla is the closer thing he ever had for a father. While he had been frightened of him when they met for the very first time after Godzilla's battle against his robot counterpart, the human woman who partially raised him and the human who could communicate telepathically with him, managed to convince him to go with Godzilla.

The young Godzilla was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the ground beneath him slowly give and a familiar brown claw slowly begin to peak out. "RRGH?" (Mr. Baragon?) Junior muttered as Baragon peaked out his head out the ground.

"GRRRR? RRRRRGH." (Who else kiddo? Now keep quiet and follow me.) Baragon quietly growled. When Junior nodded his head, he gestured to him to follow him underground. "Alright Godzilla, I got Junior. You know what to do."

Godzilla nodded inwardly and in the middle of SpaceGodzilla and Destroyah's gloating, he fired a very powerful atomic breath, striking SpaceGodzilla and blowing him back right into Destroyah, sending them tumbling right next to the empty prison.

Meanwhile, Baragon managed to regroup with the other Kaiju, with Junior quickly running to his father with tears in his eyes. "GRRRRRRR...." (There there.... your safe now little one...) His father and the other kaiju comforted as he hugged the frightened Zilla. "ROOOOAAAAR!" (HAHAHAHAHA! Why do you bother lying to the child?! This planet will belong to me and there's nothing you can do to stop me!) SpaceGodzilla gloated.

"SCRRRREEEECH!" (What makes you so sure about that you cheap imitation? We'll stop you like we always have!) Rodan angrily taunted. SpaceGodzilla began chuckling before it turned into full blown laughter. "RRRRGGHHH?" (What's so funny?) Mothra confused. Space Godzilla pulled out a strange sphere like item. "GRRRROOOOOAAA!" (Wait.... that isn't!-) Anguirus eyes widened in realization and horror.

"ROOOOOAAAAHHH!" (That's right! The Planet Sphere! An item with the capability of putting the entire planet in a tiny space so small, that only the humans and animals can survive! I will use this to be a god among these insects!) SpaceGodzilla gloated as he began activating the device. "GRAAAAAAAAA!" (You fool! You'll be crushed by The Planet Sphere just like all the other Kaiju on this planet!) Anguirus angrily shouted questioning the clones sanity.

"RRRRRRRGGGHHHH!" (I'll be out of range when the device activates! You all on the other hand....) His gaze shifted toward all five monsters. (Well.... let's just you all aren't claustrophobic!) He then tapped several buttons starting the device. "SCREEECH!" (STOP HIM!!!) Mothra screeched frantically as all five Kaiju dove at him at the made space clone.

SpaceGodzilla smirked at this before telepathically saying. "Farewell." before the device flashed brightly, blinding all within close proximity. The monsters knew at this point it was hopeless. They had failed to stop SpaceGodzilla from activating the device and every Kaiju on Earth including them, was good as dead. Godzilla managed to get to his son and they both embraced as the sky began to sbrink around them.

"There is no hope left....." Godzilla thought as he closed and prepared for the inevitable.

"There is hope and I will prove it to you!" A celestial voice called out, causing Godzilla and his allies and son to look up.

"What was?...." Before Godzilla could finish, another bright light enveloped all six Kaiju and in a flash, they were gone.


Canterlot, Equestria

Celestia strained her self as she managed to complete not one but two very difficult spells in a row, getting a migraine in the process. Celestia's younger sister Luna quickly ran to her side when she began to stumble over. "Are you alight Tia? It was very risky to perform a teleportion spell and a transformation spell in a row like that." She said concerned.

"My well being is nothing to compared to well being of the creatures I used the spells on. At least I was able to save them from death, especially the young one with them." Celestia stated firmly. Luna looked at her. "I have a feeling that's not the only reason you brough them here." She said wit a raised brow. Celestia sighed at this. "There is. Have you hrare of the recent attacks of strange aliens?" Luna nodded.

"I have a bad feeling that that this sam creturns are of smaller branch of alin forces that attacked that planet called Earth, and I have a feeling that our planet is next."


Ponyville Library

"So what do you guys feel lIke doing today?" Spike asked as he and his friends ate they're ice cream on the balcony of the library. "We cold go for a swimpy over by the lake." Button Mash suggested. "Pinkie Pie's throwing somepony a birthday there today, so that's a no go." Scootaloo stated.

"We could play some baseball." Scootaloo's brother First Base suggested. "Sorry, if I come home coversed head to tow in dirt again and track throught the shop, Rarity's gonna have another freakout." Sweetie Belle informed. "We could run through apple orchards." Rumble suggested. "Don't ya'll rember the lastime time we did that? I was grounder for the entire weekend." Applebloom stated deadpanning. "It's not my fault we ran so cray that we knocked a few trees when Scoitaloo brought-" Rumble was quickly interrupted by Scootaloo placing a hoof over his mouth.

"We all swore never to bring that ever again." She said with anger filling her voice. Button Mash quickly stepped in. "Why don't we just head to Sugarcube Corner and have us some milkshakes?" He suggested. The others agreed and quickly finished their ice cream. When everyone finished up, Spike started look at the horizon with a smile. "What's with the strange grin?" Button Mash asked.

Spike continued smiling as the shined brightly. He looked back to his friends.

"I have a good feeling that today's going to be interesting."


Everfree Forest

In the middle of the Everfree Forest, six ponies, four stallions, one mare, and a young colt, layed unconscious on the forest floor when the biggest one of them, a very large charcoal stallion, began to stir.

Comments ( 12 )

Hmmm.... Godzilla as a colorful pastel pony. Interesting concept. You have successfully gained my attention. :duck:

Good start I'll give it a 8.5. That's another thing I like about your stories. It feels like I'm watching a show not reading a Fic.

Is the story dead?

7912643 No, this is just a small side project while I work on bigger stuff.

7912720 well I hope u finish the next chapter soon I really like the story and I wish u luck finishing it

7912720
When is the next chapter coming?

7389312
Want something more in depth but with the same concept? Read the Bridge!
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/121836/the-bridge-a-godzilla-mlp-crossover

A small frightened roar from the sky caught their attention. What Godzilla saw made his blood boil. He saw his thoroughly frightened adopted son, Godzilla Junior, who's eyes were glowing red from fear, being held prisoner in a floating crystal cell and and his space clone, SpaceGodzilla, floating next to him with an evil grin. " RRRAAAAAAOOOOOORRR! " (HAHAHAHAHA! A pleasure to see you again blood brother! Like the little greeting card I brought with me?) SpaceGodzilla asked as he shook the crystal prison, frightening the young Godzilla even more.

I don't know about you, but Xenilla would be shocked and embarrassed!:rainbowderp:
Link to this "Xenilla" and his story here:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/121836/the-bridge-a-godzilla-mlp-crossover

I don't know what are you doing right now but continue the story and FAST!

Continue the d:flutterrage:mn story ok? It's one of my favorites for crying out loud.

Bro are you doing the next chapter?

Login or register to comment