• Published 21st Jun 2016
  • 766 Views, 16 Comments

Pinkie explains shipping to the mane six - HarmonyRapids



In a sunny day in Ponyville, five ponies were sitting underneath a shady tree, listening to a certain pink earth pony ramble on about something called shipping...?

  • ...
7
 16
 766

Hour Two

"I would tell you the ships that Human creatures ship, but it might make you mad.", Pinkie Poe said nervously.

"Whyever would it make us mad dear?", Rarity asked, oblivious to the craziness of the shipping frenzy.

"Because some of the ponies paired together might offend you.", Pinkie said.

"Nonsense, c'mon, grow a backbone Pinks, we can handle it.", Ranbow said jokingly.

"I don't think you could," Pinkie said looking at Twilight.

"Pinkie, what's wrong now?", Twilight said, less scary looking and more calm.

"Nothing!", Pinkie shouted.

"Somethings definitely wrong with this here shipping. Ya sure it don't have anything to do with plywood and such?", Applejack asked densely.

"NO!", Pinkie yelled. "I'll tell you just so Applejack stops talking about ships!"

"Woah!", Rainbow screamed.

"Rainbow Dash, you're paired in a romantic relationship with everypony here!", Pinkie yelled, expecting a horrified reaction.

"Oh no that's terrible...", Rainbow said trailing off, and raising an eyebrow at Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy you're mostly paired with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.", Pinkie said quickly.

Fluttershy looked over at Rainbow. Rainbow winked and mouthed, 'i knew it.'

Pinkie Pie grinned quickly lasciviously at Fluttershy. "Twilight you're paired with Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie the most."

"What?!", Twilight squawked. "Now Applejack I could probably see, but Rainbow and Pinkie?! Are these creatures out of their minds?!"

Pinkie continued her traumatizing rant. "Applejack you're paired with-"

"- I don't wanna know.", Applejack interrupted.

"But Applejack!", Pinkie Pie protested.

"I said I don't wanna know!"

"Rainbow Dash and sometimes Rarity!", Pinkie finished.

"Ooh, and Rarity," Pinkie continued. "You as well are paired with every single pony here. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy very rarely though."

Rarity shrieked after a brief moment of arousal.

"They think these main ships would work out the most though...

Rarity and Spike, because it's canon. Rainbow and Applejack, because they're both tomcolts. Twilight and Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie and Fluttershy, because apparently opposites attract, as in, the egghead and the athlete, the outgoing one, and the shy one.
They're also cheering for me and Rainbow, because c'mon, we would make an awesome couple!"

Rainbow nodded in agreement, and when all the others besides Pinkie stayed at her, she just said, "What? You're just jealous cuz me and Pinks are totally awesome together!"


And then Pinkie came over and kissed Rainbow on the muzzle. Rainbow didn't protest.

"Anyway," Pinkie said starting up again, "they also ship the heterosexual couples like Soarin and Rainbow Dash, Cheese Sandwich and I, Marble Pie and Big Mac, Fluttershy and Big Mac, Rarity and Fancy pants, and Celestia and Discord."

Rainbow Dash looked weirded out by her pairing.

Rarity was puzzled.

Twilight was in shock from what Pinkie had just said about Discord and Celestia.

"And then there are the really weird couples, like Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, and Diamond Tiara and Apple Bloom.

Applejack was grateful her little sister wasn't here to hear this. Applejack was especially grateful that Big Mac wasn't hear to hear this. It would really embarrass him. The human creatures had nailed his feelings for Fluttershy permanently. But nobody suspected her feelings for Rainbow. I mean Rainbow could help with farm work...

Rainbow Dash was officially creeped out. I mean, come on kissing the little filly that looked up to you. Making love to Scootaloo! Yep, she wished to kill whoever made such a weird perverted shipping. But her and Applejack, and maybe her and Fluttershy. She could see that...

Fluttershy was getting warm fuzzy feelings in her stomach from when Rainbow had winked at her. And she knew it was wrong, but she didn't mind being paired with the blue pegasus.

Rarity was disgusted and aroused at the same time. Miraculously, there did seem to be some sense in that. Sadly. Very sadly. Her And Rainbow, no, much to naughty!

Pinkie Pie was getting a funny idea! Her and Rainbow! They would be the fun couple!

Twilight was bald from stress. Usually her hair would just curl and stick out in weird places, but this time around, she as bald. I mean her and Rainbow Dash? No! No! No! It made no sense! But why was she getting butterflies in her stomach?

All the mane six got the same idea, did they all like Rainbow? Yes, some of them did. Others just wanted to go with Raimbow for fun. Or for science, or for both. But for whatever reason, all at the same time, exactly one minute later, the mane five looked at Rainbow, and shouted their true feelings.

Rainbow would have an earache.

"And that ponies," Pinkie said, "is why Rainbow is most shipped pony."

"Just to be clear this has nothing to do with Seqoia wood correct? And no sails either?", Twilight asked.

"NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!", Pinkie yelled.

"Everypony run for the hills!", Rainbow screamed as Pinkie started to chase them...

Comments ( 13 )

I find this amusing.

Pinkie still has to cover shipping naming conventions. Appledash, fluttercord, ark n' spark, etc.

Look out Pinkie has tasted the Rainbow. There will be no escape.

Yes, homosexual means stallion on stallion. Thank u all for commenting! :pinkiehappy:

:moustache::heart::heart::heart:
:twilightoops:Spike stop that it's shipping!
:moustache: Oh.. It was fun while it lasted....
:duck:
:pinkiehappy: FUN FUNFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN :facehoof:

I swear sometimes this fic reminds me that Sans in Undertale is shipped the most.

Best most random comedian romance story i have ever read:pinkiehappy:
And Pinkie forgot to mention the most shipped pairing in the mane 6...:raritywink:

7765658 try to find that out :pinkiehappy:
One hint, most drawn ship on deviantart

7771677 nope
Hint 2: most written ship online

My Ships:

Celscord (Celestia and Discord)
Sparity
Fluttermac
Lumbra (Luna and Sombra)
Rainin' (Rainbow and Soarin')
Flashlight (Either this or Sparity is OTP <3)

Login or register to comment