• Published 20th Jun 2016
  • 1,039 Views, 24 Comments

Marble Magic - TheCrimsonDM



Trixie's life in Ponyville has been peaceful for the most part. But with a chaotic monster on the loose, a secret relationship with Marble Pie, and a nosy mother, things start taking a turn for the worst. Will she ever have a peaceful life again?

  • ...
8
 24
 1,039

Epilogue

Marble Magic

Epilogue

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Total word count: 56,661

A week had passed ever since the defeat of Baast at Marble’s hooves, and Trixie couldn’t be more happy. Over that course of time, Trixie had gotten close to Pinkie Pie as well, awkwardly close. The worst part was when Pinkie Pie would appear in her house at random intervals during the day to give Trixie her daily surprise hug. At first that scared the crap out of Trixie, but soon enough the hugs became something she would look forward too.

More so than that, it was just nice being able to be open about her relationship with Marble. Hiding it had been a strange mixture of exciting, scary, and painful. Now that they were completely open about it though, they were able to share their love for each other without hiding. Dating had been particularly interesting, mostly because Marble still had a terrible fear of being around other ponies.

Pinkie Pie and Rarity both showed more love and tolerance in this field then anypony would have expected. The pair got together and set up wild dates for both mares, not too wild perhaps, but always new and exciting. Trixie was actually thoroughly enjoying this new part of her life. For once things looked bright as could be with no darkness in sight.

Trixie also went home to visit the revived population of Hoofington, which now surprisingly included a few dragons. It would seem that the shared experience of being turned to stone brought ponies and dragons together. Hoofington was going to become a huge stepping stone in pony dragon relations.

The stave had been hidden well, and various enchantments, seals, and even guardians had been posted around the well. Should anypony go messing with it, they would receive quite a shock. Of course since nopony really went to the castle, other than the ones that knew about the stave, there was little chance that any danger would happen any time soon. Hiding it in a forgotten ruin, meant that the stave too would be forgotten.

Trixie found herself sitting at Sugarcube Corner enjoying a chocolate milkshake and watching Marble from across her table. Marble smiled as she ate her carrot cake, apparently she had never had it before and fell right in love when she tried it.

“So,” Trixie said. “How are things at the castle. Do you like being a princess’s servant?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Twilight isn’t over working you is she?”

“Mm-mmm.”

Trixie smiled. “That’s good. If she ever gives you any problems just come to me. I’m not afraid to set her right.”

The front door opened and two mares Trixie had never expected to see again walked through. Limestone and Maud Pie. They went straight for Trixie’s table and sat down. Limestone glared daggers at Trixie. Maud just stared blankly. Trixie heavily suspected that Maud was never fully here.

“Okay,” Limestone said. “I read the letter and I don’t like it. You’re dating my sister and that means that I have to give you the warning. Ever hurt her, even once, and I will hunt you down and smash you with a boulder.”

Trixie gulped. “T-Trixie would never hurt her. Marble means everything to Trixie.”

“Ugh, why the third person crap?” Limestone asked.

Maud put a hoof on her angry sister’s shoulder. “Because she’s not comfortable around us. She doesn’t talk that way to Marble.”

“Well… whatever,” Limestone turned to face Marble. “Is Pinkie Pie driving you nuts yet? Do you want to come home?”

Marble shook her head.

“Well that’s good…”

Trixie cleared her throat. “The reason why Pinkie Pie hasn’t driven her insane yet is because Marble is now a permanent resident of Castle Twilight. Trixie is more proud of Marble for getting her own place than you could imagine, plus she looks adorable in her little maid outfit.”

Maud blinked. “Trixie’s dressing you up already?”

“What, no?” Trixie said. “She’s the princess’s servant, she has a uniform. It looks cute on her is all.”

“Oh…” Maud sounded disappointed.

Marble covered her face with her hooves. Trixie rolled her eyes. Limestone laughed. All in all it was looking like a great day. With all four pie sisters in the house, it almost felt like Trixie was back on the farm, doing work that although difficult was fulfilling. She could smell the cooked earth, and the sand. For a brief moment she was reminded of Hoofington.

She looked around the table and smiled. She had a family. Not only that, she had a shy, but confident and strong willed lover that would challenge the world or at least a demigod just for her.

Trixie’s life had become perfect.

Comments ( 5 )

I like how Maud was saddened by the uniform thing. :raritywink: Guess she has a fetish of some sort. I wasn't expecting Limestone to be so... tame. I thought she'd go so far as to threaten to disembowel Trixie and then smash her with a boulder.

Holy cow, I have not been this worked up and invested in a story for a long time. I wanted to scream all through the last chapter before the epilogue. Pinkie was pretty out of character but it didn't really bother me.
This was freaking amazing!

Good story, I liked Marigold, will we see it in the story you are currently writing? Actually, I'm laughing to imagine this Marigold in the same room as Trixie and Twilight.

10562486
Oh no, don't give me ideas! I love funny and good ideas!

Well, I want to get this out of my head, it's curious that no one will ask Twilight if Discord seems cute or attractive, after all, Twilight is the reincarnation of Discord's wife.

Login or register to comment