• Published 20th Jun 2016
  • 1,044 Views, 24 Comments

Marble Magic - TheCrimsonDM



Trixie's life in Ponyville has been peaceful for the most part. But with a chaotic monster on the loose, a secret relationship with Marble Pie, and a nosy mother, things start taking a turn for the worst. Will she ever have a peaceful life again?

  • ...
8
 24
 1,044

Chapter Twelve: Last Embrace

Magic Marble

Chapter Twelve: Last Embrace

Written by TheCrimsonDM

“Baast!” Trixie cried as she back peddled.

Baast licked her lips. “Oh, I recognize your smell. You’re the pony who made this body of mine stink so badly. Do you know how hard it is to get the smell of pony out of your fur?”

Twilight stepped forward. “Baast, leave her be. She’s just a unicorn.”

Baast turned back toward Twilight and her ears folded back. “What are you?”

“I’m an alicorn,” Twilight said proudly.

“Not your race, I meant what kind of magic is in you… you’re so… familiar,” Baast hissed. The stave hovered closer to Twilight’s group. “Dizzy warned me that this might happen. Reincarnation is a terrible idea and makes almost no sense when you’re a spirit of chaos like meowself.”

“What?” Twilight asked.

“Never you mind youngling, I am here for knowledge.”

“I can help you, I mean depending on what it is that you want.”

“I want my body back.”

Starlight gave a sour look to Twilight. “We don’t even know if she’s evil or not yet. You can’t just offer to help her.”

A cold laugh escaped Baast’s lips. “Concepts like good and evil are lies. There are only actions and consequences. If there is anything my Dizzy has taught me over the years it’s that you mortals have such a high value on weak minded concepts that it’s insulting.”

“But… what about friendship, and harmony?” Twilight asked.

“I learned that both of those concepts are garbage the moment my friends began dying. Trust me youngling, when you start watching your group die off one by one leaving you all alone, you’ll learn the true meaning of friendship.” Baast flicked her tail and moved the stave flew forward a few feet. “Now be dear and let me pass.”

A teal aura surrounded Starlight’s horn. “Not until we know if you’re going to use this ‘new body’ for evil. Besides we still have the issue of you stealing someone’s body.”

“Oh this?” Baast rubbed a paw across her chest. “I’ll give it back and turn him into his old self as soon as I have my own form.”

“Not good enough,” Starlight said. “What are you going to do with that new body of yours?”

“Whatever I please,” Baast replied. A pink light surrounded the cat and the room grew colder. “Now move.”

Trixie looked into her mom’s eyes. “Please do what she says.”

Marigold glanced at the others. “Baast is threatening us, Princess Twilight, Starlight Glimmer, should we not consider her actions as a reflection of who she really is?”

Twilight frowned. “Maybe she’s just scared. Trixie gets that way when she’s scared.”

Starlight growled and pawed at the floor. “Yeah, but Trixie doesn’t have this kind of power. Can’t you feel it? Baast could level this entire castle.”

“So could you,” Twilight said.

“Yeah,” Starlight flashed a grin, “I could.”

The pink light grew in intensity. “I am a fan of the rule of three. So I offer you one final chance to get out of my way and leave me be. Or else.”

“Or else what?” Starlight asked.

“Or else this!” Baast’s aura grew dark, almost red and Trixie felt the ground beneath her vanish. She was lifted up into the air by an invisible force, and the pink light surrounding her squeezed at her. Trixie’s own horn lit up as she tried to fight off the magic holding her, but it was like coming across a brick wall. There was nothing she could do to it.

“Put my baby down!” Marigold cried. Both her and Twilight’s horns lit up.

Trixie saw three very powerful magical ponies standing off against one demigod of unknown strength and knew that she was the very center of the conflict. She couldn’t even move, it was like her entire body had been stuck in concrete. This was the last situation in Equestria that she wanted to be in.

“Baast, just talk to us, we can work this out,” Twilight pleaded.

“No, I don’t think so. The last time I tried to work things out I was trapped inside of an orb for a few thousand years. Now it’s time that you either give up and leave with your friend, or you find out what the consequence of your actions will be.”

“But it would be your actions doing this, not ours,” Twilight said. “We’re only standing here because you won’t trust us.”

“Trust is for the weak who can’t stand up on their own!” Baast cried.

The world rushed by Trixie as she was thrown through the air. Her body hurtled toward the group and she let out an ear piercing scream. Both an amber colored glow and a teal colored glow surrounded her and she was stopped mid air. Baast flew past Trixie. The cat was surrounded by a pink bubble. Trixie watched in helpless horror. The pink bubble crashed into Twilight’s head! The bubble didn’t even slow down as it continued into the room and down the stairs. Twilight hit the ground.

Trixie dropped and landed on her hooves. There was blood running down the side of Twilight’s head. Twilight wasn’t moving and her eyes were closed. Trixie’s heart was racing with fear.

Starlight looked down at Twilight and snarled. “I’m going to skin that cat alive!”

Marigold trotted to the princess’s side and covered Twilight in her amber aura. Twilight rolled over. “Crap, this looks bad. Starlight, we need to get her to a doctor.”

“But what about Baast?” Starlight asked.

“Let her make a new body, we can always stop her later. Right now we have wounded to tend too,” Marigold stated.

“You’re right.” Starlight’s horn lit up and she grimaced. A second layer of magic covered her horn, and then a third. “This is going to suck.”

Trixie blinked, and the world flashed white. She blinked again, and Trixie saw herself in the emergency room of the hospital. The others were here as well. Starlight shook her head, sat down, and looked sick. Marigold wasted no time in getting a few nurses together to help Twilight.

Starlight cringed. “Oh I hate that spell. I’m, I, ah” she stood up galloped to the nearest waste bin and shoved her muzzle into it. Trixie tried not to listen to Starlight retching, she was already feeling ill herself and didn’t want to follow in the mare’s hoofsteps.

After Twilight was taken away Marigold walked over to Trixie’s side and took a seat. “Well this became a bloody mess.”

“Will she be okay?” Trixie asked.

“Yeah, she will. Maybe she’ll have a concussion and a hard time using magic for a few days but she’ll be okay.” Marigold looked up at the ceiling tiles. “The better question is; with Twilight out of commission, what do we do?”

“Get the mane six together?” Trixie suggested.

“No,” Starlight said. She pulled her muzzle out of the bin. “Without Twilight around to lead them, they are a bunch of fumbling ponies. We keep an eye on the situation and hope that it doesn’t get any worse. If it starts looking bad enough Twilight has a list of ponies to contact who can actually help with dangerous situations. It does include some of the mane six, but not all of them.”

“I guess the elements of harmony don’t really work unless all six of them are working together anyway right?” Trixie asked.

“Well if we had a replacement for Twilight it would work just fine, but Sunset kinda lives in another world,” Starlight said. “And Twilight didn’t exactly put any other replacement ponies down for her on the list.”

“There’s a list of replacement ponies?” Trixie asked.

Starlight looked at Trixie and her frown deepened. “Yeah… for example, if Rainbow Dash is out of commission, we can use Spike. If Fluttershy is out, Minuette. Etc.”

“There has to be somepony,” Trixie said.

“Trixie, Twilight isn’t even sure what the element of magic is, okay. It clearly is not about magical aptitude, because that’s got nothing to do with harmony. Finding a replacement for her is like finding a needle in the sea.”

“Um… that’s not how the saying goes.”

“It’s more relevant,” Starlight said.

Trixie looked out the window. The storm clouds hovering over the Everfree Forest were growing thick and dark. Luckily it wasn’t affecting the town yet, but it was looking like a real storm. She couldn’t be sure that it wasn’t related to Baast.

***

Marble shied away under the intense glare of Pinkie Pie. Ever since Pinkie returned home to find Marble and Rarity she had done nothing but glare at them in silence. Pinkie sat in her pink reclining chair, holding a cup of chocolate milk and staring bitterly at the pair.

Marble was wearing a shirt that had a picture of Trixie on it with the message, “You can be Great and Powerful too!” Next to her was a signed photo of Trixie’s face with her winking for the camera. Finally there were two more posters on the wall, these ones both detailed Trixie in very different lights. One had Trixie standing up on stage looking majestic, the other had Trixie laying on a bed and looking sensual.

Pinkie Pie took a sip of her milk. “Okay. I’m just going to ask this once. What the hay is up with all the Trixie crap?”

“Pinkie Pie!” Rarity said. “This is not crap, it’s part of Marble’s celebrity collection. She asked me specifically to get her Trixie stuff, and you know what happened?”

“You came home with junk?”

“Trixie herself gave your sister a discount because she was really nice.” Rarity looked away. “She also tried to seduce me and was broken hearted to find out that I’m straight… but that’s not exactly relevant.”

“So she gave you both a bunch of stuff so she could sleep with Rarity?” Pinkie Pie rolled her eyes. “Why am I not surprised?”

“Pinkie Pie, it didn’t happen like that,” Rarity defended. “I know you have your problems with the mare, but that doesn’t make her evil.”

“Yes, it does.”

“Pinkie Pie, she’s just… I think she’s scared of you, darling,” Rarity said.

Pinkie Pie raised an eyebrow. “So she humiliates me in public?”

“If she felt threatened and scared, yes.” Rarity smiled. “Us herbivores have a nasty habit of attacking perceived threats before we get eaten. I mean, maybe she heard about the cupcake thing?”

“Look I heard the rumors too, but I swear that I don’t bake my enemies into cupcakes and give them out to foals,” Pinkie Pie said. “That was a joke.”

Marble’s eyes widened. Who could believe such a thing?

“What if Trixie believes that you are actually dangerous? Wouldn’t it make sense for her to try and be the bigger dog so that you don’t hurt her?” Rarity asked.

“I’m not dangerous, I have never once showed her or anypony any reason to think otherwise,” Pinkie Pie defended.

Marble stamped a hoof, pulled out her notebook and wrote out exactly what happened at Twilight’s castle. She then showed it to Rarity.

Rarity gasped. “You tried to attack her at Twilight’s Castle?”

“She was getting on my nerves and was up to no good again.”

“Pinkie Pie, if your sister Maud ever found out about this she might just ground you for life,” Rarity said. “Don’t you think you should apologize for assaulting her?”

“No!”

“But-“

“No!”

“Really come o-“

“I said NO!” Pinkie Pie scream sent a shockwave out that blew back Rarity’s mane.

For a long moment Rarity sat there staring blankly and said nothing. Finally she blinked and seemed to collect herself. Since half of her mane was stuck awkwardly back she had to smooth it back into place. “Okay, Pinkie Pie, have it your way. Just promise me and Marble that you will not ruin her fandom. She likes Trixie’s stage persona, and I imagine that a lot of shy ponies do. I mean, how could such a shy mare not love the brave audacious courage that somepony like Rainbow Dash or Trixie has?”

“Easy, they don’t love it.”

“Pinkie, don’t ruin this for your sister.”

“Ruin what?” Pinkie Pie said as she turned her head.

“It might just be a phase.”

“Whatever.”

“Pinkie Pie…”

“Whatever!”

Rarity looked at Marble. “I am so sorry that she’s acting like this. Honestly I didn’t know she would do this, please believe me. I know that if my sister came home and she was suddenly enamored with some new pop singer or famous actress, even if I didn’t like them I would accept my sister for it.”

“What if she came home with a Blue Blood t-shirt?” Pinkie Pie asked.

Rarity cringed. “I’d look the other way.”

“So you wouldn’t lecture her, or ground her, or, or, or burn the darn shirt in a fire!”

Rarity’s mouth dropped, along with Marble’s. There was a hint of fear in Rarity’s voice as she spoke, “Pinkie Pie, I would never do that to my sister just because she likes somepony that I personally hate. I mean she’s friends with Discord and although I would rather stab out his eyes than let him near her, I don’t. I don’t put her down for it, I don’t punish her for it, I don’t do any of that. Unless Discord proves himself to be a menace to my sister, which he hasn’t, than I will not do anything to hurt him.”

Pinkie Pie blinked. “Oh… really?”

“Of course.”

“So are you trying to tell me that I’m pulling a Twilight Sparkle here? You know with the way she was acting super creepy around her brother during the wedding?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“If only I had a mirror, I believe you would find yourself looking quite like an alicorn princess right now,” Rarity said.

“Darn it… I didn’t mean to come off as a creep.” Pinkie Pie let out a sigh and looked at Marble. “I’m sorry that I’m being a giant butt over here. I’m just a grumpy butt today.”

Rarity smiled, and then she looked thoughtful for a moment. “You don’t happen to actually have a creepy relationship with your sister do you?”

“What? Of course not!”

“Okay, that’s fine. I mean if you did you could tell me and I’d help you out in any way I could, but if not that’s just fine,” Rarity said.

“It’s almost like you want me to practice incest.”

“Of course not, I just… think you two could be… er, n-nevermind. I’m reading too many of my terrible romance novels.” A nervous smile came over Rarity’s lips as she waved a hoof dismissively. “Just forget that I said anything, and I’m sorry.”

Pinkie Pie nodded. “Already forgotten and forgiven.”

Marble walked over to her wall and took a seat. She pointed a hoof at it and made a whining sound.

Pinkie Pie let out a sigh. “Yes you can keep your Trixie stuff… I won’t punish you for it. Just remember that she’s not a nice pony, and to keep your guard up. She’s always looking for a way to cause trouble and hurt me or my friends.”

Marble shook her head, but smiled. Looking at her new Trixie collection she felt like she had won a difficult battle. It also left her with an odd feeling that everything would be okay. She actually felt confident in herself. If only just by a little.

Pinkie Pie then picked up a bag off the table and shook it. “So now that that’s over. I actually have something to talk to you about. Why do you have magical items in this bag?”

Marble opened her mouth, and a tiny squeak escaped.

“Trixie told me she was looking for magical artifacts last night,” Pinkie Pie said. “She was snooping around my room and I thought that she was just being evil again. Then I found this, this morning. Marble, what are these?”

Marble gulped and wrote down what she knew about them. She gave the notebook to Pinkie Pie. Pinkie took one look at the book, smiled and gave it back. “Confidence Marbles eh? Sounds like the perfect magical item for you. Too perfect perhaps?”

Marble shook her head.

“If Trixie is right, then these might be dangerous. I want you to be extra careful,” Pinkie Pie said. She gave the bag back to Marble.

Marble nodded.

“Good, now I’m hungry and I’m sick and tired of being angry. I want to be happy again. So can we all go downstairs and get some delicious cake to eat?”

Everypony agreed on that.

***

“It’s my fault,” Trixie said as she lay on her couch.

Marigold was busy looking through each one of the cabinets. “No it’s not.” She stopped when she found the right cupboard. “Okay, glasses, good.”

“Every time I go around those six I just cause trouble. I’m a curse to them,” Trixie said.

“That’s preposterous. This was unavoidable, and you should know that. Baast is at fault not you.” Marigold looked around and for the seventh time since arriving at Trixie’s house said, “Sweet heavens this place is tiny. Do you really live here? It’s not even fit to rent.”

“Mom!” Trixie exclaimed. “I’m worried about Twilight and all you can do is complain about my crappy home. It was the best I could afford okay.”

“I’m sorry, maybe I can help you get a better job?” Marigold suggested.

“No… I like my job. I just wish I could be more popular,” Trixie said.

Marigold put a hoof to her chin. “I could probably help you with that.”

A loud whistle filled the house and Marigold quickly filled the two glasses with hot water. She dropped a teabag in each along with some honey and sugar before returning to the couch and setting the glasses down. Trixie stared at her glass and the steam rising form it.

“Now don’t drink it yet, it’s burning hot,” Marigold said softly.

“I know that mom,” Trixie said. She let out a sigh and leaned back into the couch. “I hate feeling like I failed everypony. I was too weak to help out.”

“That’s why Twilight didn’t want you facing Baast.”

“See, it was my fault.”

“No it wasn’t, baby. We had no idea that Baast would show up. It was a terrible situation for all of us, and nopony is to blame. I promise you that Twilight will be okay, and then we can all get together and have some cake and tea or something.”

Trixie looked up at her mom. “Really?”

“Of course!” Marigold offered her a kind smile. “Now it’s getting pretty late and I think you must be tired after such a long day.”

“Will you hold me?”

“I’ll cuddle you to sleep, I promise.” Marigold looked at the series of books lying on the table. Somehow Marigold had managed to grab these before everything went to Tartarus and it was practically all they had to work with. “I’ll continue my research later. It was going to be a long night anyway.”

A yawn fought its way out of Trixie’s mouth. “Thank you, mommy.”

Marigold sniffled. “Don’t mention it. I love you, baby.”

“I love you too.”

***

It was a half hour to midnight and Pinkie Pie was fast asleep. Marble snuck out of the bed, and stopped dead in her tracks as Pinkie Pie rolled over. She reached out with a hoof while mumbling, “Pour frosting all over it… yes, mmm just like that. Frosting.” Pinkie’s entire body shuddered as she let out a very sensual moaned.

Marble did the sane thing and backed away, slowly. Never would she question her sister about what kinds of dreams she had. Instead she tried very hard to put that memory into a little safe in the back of her mind, lock it away, bury the key, and then build a house on top of the key.

Marble got all the way down the stairs and up to the front door before she stopped to check her saddlebags. Everything she could need was in them. Now satisfied that she was good she reached out for the handle and paused. A silhouette walked past the door, illuminated by the orange lantern light from just behind it.

Rainbow Dash’s voice came through the door muffled but clear enough to hear. “We’re here so that Trixie doesn’t try breaking in again. You know that Pinkie Pie has private records on the entire town plus some in there. Even secrets about celebrities.”

“I know that,” Rarity argued back. “I just don’t think that she should have such things in the first place. It is quite rude… and I read my file. She should not know that much about me.”

“At least she isn’t calling you a broken mess that can’t handle commitment,” Rainbow Dash said.

“She said broken home, Rainbow Dash. She did not outright call you broken.”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. “Whatever, still rude.”

“Quite.”

Marble walked away and sat down at the base of the stairs. There were ponies guarding the house tonight. This presented a huge problem for her and no easy solutions presented themselves. Marble let out a sigh and looked down at the wooden floorboards.

How can I escape now?

Marble did some reconnaissance from inside the house and discovered that both Rarity and Rainbow Dash were patrolling around the house in a circular pattern. She even timed their loops to being about two minutes long with random breaks in between that lasted for random intervals. Her mind worked to figure out the best way to get out and get gone. She’d have to leave just as they finished a loop and hide behind the nearest building.

That however required risking being seen. The mere thought of being seen by anypony this late at night was enough to get her heart going. Being caught by the ponies guarding the house only made her want to scream. They were loyal to Pinkie Pie first, and that meant they would surly tell Pinkie Pie about this. As she listened in, she also heard them mention the idea that Pinkie Pie was worried that Marble might try to go out for a midnight stroll like she did at the farm. They were there to stop her as well.

That proved it, this was a terrible situation. She was going to be late for her meeting as it was, and Trixie needed hugs. Trixie needed Marble’s hugs. Even with that thought it still wasn’t enough motivation to make her risk being caught. Marble let out a breathless sigh. She was too much of a coward to even help her magician.

Wait, the Confidence Marbles!

Marble took one out and without hesitation shattered it on the floor. A boost of energy came over her and she realized that she was one of the sneakiest ponies out there. Even Pinkie Pie couldn’t find her when she really tried. Now full of determination to save her marefriend’s broken heart, she stalked to the backdoor and waited for the loop to finish.

Just as the two passed by, Marble snuck out into the darkly lit night. The door shut silently behind her and she quickly slunk away into the night. Nopony would stop her this time. The night was dark, and full of wonder. She made her way through the town, then out of it and along the road to Trixie’s house as quickly as she could. The moment she got to the door she may have been out of breath but that didn’t stop her from knocking.

There was some movement visible from behind the lit curtains and it took a moment longer to open the door than Marble wanted it too. When it did open she found herself staring at the orange unicorn from earlier and Marble’s heart stopped.

“What are you doing here so late little one?” The mare asked.

Marble’s mouth twitched. What is she doing here? Who is she anyway? She looks old, like really old. Oh no, is Trixie into older ponies? That’s not fair!

“Little one?” the mare asked again.

Marble pulled out her notebook scribbled down a sloppy note and showed it to the mare.

“I’m here to visit Trixie.

What are you doing here?”

“Oh ho, jealous are we?” the mare said. “Don’t you worry none. Trixie’s just letting her dear old mother stay with her for a few days.” She glanced at the bed. “After the big day she’s had she crashed hard. Was she expecting you?”

“Mmhmm!” Marble said.

The mare smiled. “Did you think that I was a rival? Perhaps here to steal Trixie away from you?”

Marble looked from side to side. “Mmm….”

“You don’t speak much do you?”

“Mm-mmm.”

The mare stepped aside. “Come on in. It’s going to rain soon.”

Marble walked into the house and no sooner than she did, did the first few drops of rain fall from the sky. It only took a few seconds for the few drops to turn into a wicked downpour. Marble had only experienced such weather during flood season before and the idea of walking home during the storm did not appeal to her. at the very least it would make sure that Rarity and Rainbow Dash were not in the way during her return trip home.

“I guess you’re staying the night,” The mare said as she shut the door. “If you decide to have sex with Trixie, please do so in the bathroom, or at least cover up. I really don’t want to see my daughter making it.”

Marble sat down, and all of her earlier confidence vanished in an instant. A squeak escaped her lips as her eyes budged out of her head. Marigold started laughing.

“You two haven’t had sex yet?” Marigold asked.

“Mm-mmm!”

“Have you ever had sex?”

“Mm-mmm!”

Marigold grinned slyly. “Well, you’re cute enough. If you want some… lessons, I would be willing to teach.”

Marble took a few steps back and her rear bumped into something hard. She leapt forward and spun around to see the bed and the sleeping form of the mare she cared so much for. All of Marble’s fears were washed away as she saw that sleeping face. Slowly she walked over to the side of the bed and placed a hoof gently on the side next to Trixie’s head.

For a moment Trixie cringed and then she opened her eyes. “Mommy, why are you waking up already?” Trixie saw Marble and her eyes opened all the way. A wide grin spread over her face. “Marble! You’re here!”

Marble leaned forward but Trixie pulled away. Marble stopped moving.

“I had a really, really bad day. Bad things happened today and I don’t want you to be bothered by them,” Trixie said. “But…” She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes tightly. “But I just want you so bad.”

Marble jumped up onto the bed and on top of Trixie. She wrapped her forelegs around Trixie and pulled her close. As the pain, the sorrow, and the self doubt slammed into Marble she tightened her grip and told herself that it was all for Trixie’s sake. That Trixie needed somepony to do this, not just anypony, but her specifically.

For several long minutes they stayed like that, Trixie and Marble embracing one another tightly. When Marble finally relaxed her grip, and looked into Trixie’s eyes she saw the tears running down her face. With a hoof, Marble gently wiped at Trixie’s wet cheeks. “Shhh.”

“I’m so sorry,” Trixie said.

“Shhh,” Marble said as she put a hoof over Trixie’s lips.

Once Trixie had calmed down enough, Marble leaned forward and stared into Trixie’s eyes. Trixie gulped. “I… I think I love you.”

Marble smiled knowingly. “Mmhmm.”

“You already knew that didn’t you?”

“Mmhmm.”

“D-do you… feel the same way about me?” Trixie asked.

“Mmhmm.”

“I’ll never ask you to say the words, I know you don’t like speaking. Just promise you won’t ever leave me,” Trixie asked.

“Mmhmm.” Marble said as she leaned over and gently pressed her lips against Trixie’s.

It was as if an eternity passed by in a single moment. The warm touch of Trixie’s lips, the over whelming love she felt from Trixie, and the warm body underneath her own. It all added together to make a head spinning sensation that Marble had never felt before. Part of her mind asked if this was what true love felt like, and in that moment she knew the awnser; yes it was. There was nothing that would ever keep her from loving this beautiful unicorn.

The front door was kicked open!

Three ponies jumped into the room. Pinkie Pie stared at Marble and Trixie, and Marble couldn’t pull away fast enough to stop her sister from seeing the kiss. The scream that exploded from Pinkie’s lungs was just loud enough to leave ringing in Marble’s ears.

A pair of pink hooves grabbed Marble and yanked her away from Trixie. Marble was thrown over Pinkie’s back. “I don’t ever want you to come within a hundred yards of my sister ever again! If you do I-I-I'll kill you! Do you understand that?”

"Whoa, that's intense, even for you," Rainbow Dash said.

"She's abusing my sister! What am I supposed to do? Nopony's stopped her yet. This is the last straw. She's taken all the straws and crushed them, there are no more straws, Rainbow!"

Tears were running down Trixie’s face again, and she dragged herself back to the headboard of her bed. “B-but Trixie loves Marble.”

“Screw you!” Pinkie said. She turned around and marched toward the door. “You’re just trying to hurt my family some more you evil witch! You kissed her! Her first kiss, gone to a thing like you! So shut it!”

Marble reached out toward Trixie but lost sight of her as Pinkie Pie headed out into the storm. Rainbow Dash followed behind them, but Rarity stayed.

“Aren’t you coming?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Rarity looked at Marble. “I would like to stay for a moment.” She looked at Marble, there was a guilty look in her eyes.

Pinkie Pie didn’t stop marching through the rain. “I don’t ever want to see you near that harlot again. If I do I’m killing her. I have diplomatic immunity too, I can simply claim that she was doing something super evil and I had no choice. I won’t let her corrupt and use you, not my twin sister.”

That was it. Trixie had been taken away, her dreams crushed. Marble had never seen her sister this angry before. So there was no way that Marble could see herself getting back to Trixie. Not without hurting Trixie. It was all over. The one mare in Equestria that Marble could love and it was all over. She closed her eyes and already got to work mentally packing her bags.

If Marble couldn’t have Trixie, she might as well go back home.