• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 1,151 Views, 24 Comments

1000 Years - pixelbit5



Luna's been sent to the moon, and she's bored as all heck.

  • ...
1
 24
 1,151

Entries 6-10

Entry six: Making a moon a home

Well, as long as we are staying here in this lunar naughty corner, we may as well make this rock liveable. Luckily, our alicorn magic should be enough to sustain us for the full millennium, so food and water should not be a problem for us. As the moon is our undisputed domain, we have absolute power to meld and shape this place in any way we see fit. Thus far, we have formed a primitive den of sorts. It may not be Canterlot Castle, and it may have quite the room for improvement, but it will have to do for the time being.

It may not be comfortable or pretty, but it will be our home for the next thousand years. One thousand years alone in exile. I wonder how sister dear would like it if we sent her to live out the rest of her days on her disgusting sun? As soon as we return, that shall be the first thing we do.

But until then, I still have a living room to carve out.


Entry seven: Left to our own devices

As Celestia clearly has no plans to send us back to Equestria, we shall have to make our own way back. We are readying ourselves for an extremely powerful relocation spell. Without a magical McGuffin, a spell this powerful would be, to put it lightly, difficult, even for an alicorn as glorious and powerful as us. We would have to prepare for days, and it would deplete most of, if not all of our magical reservoir. Well, here goes nothing! Wish us the best of luck!


Entry eight: Never again…

Well, that surely could have gone better. The spell misfired, and we have woken up in what appears to be a rather large crater… It seems that the elements of harmony are forming a magical seal of sorts, preventing any magical being from ever crossing through… There surely must be a way around this, but for now, we must rest and wait for our ears to stop ringing and the feeling to return to our legs…

You have bested me once, sister. But know this. I will never stop until I am back on the throne where I belong, and you sit bleeding on the floor at my hooves. I am coming Celestia. Be ready.


Entry nine: The star bridge home

While sending ourselves home may have been a bust, but we have overheard our stars forming a bridge of sorts to send us themselves! How we love them so! It is a shame that we had to give one to that selfish pig, Celestia. And of course she chooses the one closest to Equus, as if to taunt us for eternity!

At least we shall be back on the ground soon. We do wonder though, how long will it take?


Entry ten: Nice try

As it turns out, those stars are no longer in our control. Our sister now has control of them, and they shall only move after our 1000 years are up. It seems that our dear sister has managed to take our one hope of freedom, and blasted it in the flank. Pity.

WE HAD ONE HOPE!!! ONE SINGLE HOPE!!! AND YOU DASHED IT INTO THE COSMOS, CELESTIA!!! YOU PERSIST MAKING OUR LIVES A MISERY, EVEN WHEN WE ARE ON A DIFFERENT CELESTIAL BODY!!! I HATE YOU CELESTIA, AND I SHALL NOT STOP UNTILL YOUR HEAD IS MOUNTED ON A SPIKE AND DISPLAYED FOR ALL THE TOWNSPONIES TO SEE!!!

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!!