• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 1,148 Views, 24 Comments

1000 Years - pixelbit5



Luna's been sent to the moon, and she's bored as all heck.

  • ...
1
 24
 1,148

Entries 1-5

Entry one: Arrival

We cannot BELIEVE our sister! Stealing all of the subject's affection that was rightfully ours, and overshadowing the majesty of our perfectly crafted night, then sending us here so that we could not receive the adoration that we so rightfully deserve! And for what? All we did was try to claim back the glory was rightfully ours to begin with! The nerve! Well, okay, we may have gone slightly overboard, but using the elements of harmony to send us to live out the rest of our days on the moon was a heinous over-reaction! Surely the kingdom will fall slowly into disarray as we are not here to maintain it! It shall fall to pieces, crumbling with time as our dear sister Celestia succumbs to the pressures of ruling a kingdom alone. Yes. What a horrible turn of events.

But until that time, we suppose that we should make ourselves comfortable here. As it is only a matter of time until that sorry excuse of an alicorn comes crying back to us, we should not get too comfortable. We would not want to make it seem as if we have given up on the night eternal. It will come. Our current situation is but a minor setback, nothing that will hinder our progress greatly. Oh, the feeling of an eternal night! The light of the stars! Each precisely placed, each perfectly aligned, the constellations glittering in a display of astral perfection. What does our sister have? A hot ball of gas. Ha! It baffles us how anypony but her could ever find such things as magnificent as our night sky!

And now what? Eternal day? Of course that big headed glory hog would do such a thing. She's probably giddy as a filly on Hearth's warming day now that she has the entire sky to herself. And what of us? What will the townsponies think of their beloved princess after they find out that she has vanquished her only remaining blood relative? Surely they will rise up and DEMAND that we be returned to power. They may even commission a public hanging! Oh, how we would love more than anything to bear witness to that!


Entry two: Any time now

Any time now, our dear sister will pull us back from our lunar prison. We can feel it. We can feel it in the cosmos, in the galaxies and nebulae. They are pulling our very being back towards our earthen kingdom. We shall return soon…


Entry three: Doubts

It seems it is taking our dear sister much longer than anticipated to pull us back to the planet below… It has already been a week, and I have grown tired of this situation. It is only a matter of time, but we wonder why it is taking so bucking long! Perhaps Equestria HAS fallen into disarray as we speculated, meaning that Celestia is having to deal with the trials of an endless day. Surely Equestria is burning to cinders under that gigantic gas ball. It almost makes us not want to return to such a retched hellhole. But, perhaps that sorry excuse for a ruler was serious about us spending the next millennium alone on the moon.

Alone…

By ourselves…

For one thousand years…

No…


Entry four: Soon, surely!

Perhaps we were wrong. Celestia surely would not be serious about leaving us here, all alone for one thousand years, right? Yes. It is only a matter of time until I am pulled back to the ground below to fix what my sister has caused. All we have to do is wait…


Entry five: A millennium alone

Celestia isn't pulling us back. We cannot believe this! That MONSTER!!! Why would she ever think that she has the power to decide the fate of anypony, much less her very own sister whom she cared for and protected for centuries! And now she has abandoned us, left us to rot on this rock! She has turned our glorious moon from a symbol of our power and influence into our eternal prison!

Hear us Celestia! We shall not stand for this injustice! We will return! We will return and reclaim what is rightfully ours! The townsponies will rejoice! The planet will sing, and the sun shall be forever sealed away to give way to our night eternal!

I HATE YOU CELESTIA!!!

I HATE YOU!!!