• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 1,194 Views, 15 Comments

"You can live without me..." - Sky Sunset shimmer



Aria suffer from a sickness that no even the medicians know what is.

  • ...
13
 15
 1,194

Why does Winter care so much about Adagio? (POV's)

Winter's POV
I feel so bad right now...I'm watching Adagio through the window,this girl can't move her life on,she just sit there and drink alcoholic drinks and zone out,talking to every single one of the pictures of her sisters,this girl gone mad.
But I know someone who would help her move on,my old friend Sunset Shimmer,it's been awhile since I last saw her,wonder if she's friends with this girl...
"Please be only a dream,please be only a dream,please be only a dream..."Adagio repeats that a few times with her eyes closed.
I think that I should call an psychiatrist for her,I mean,when my sister was alive,she watched Adagio's videos,and Adagio was very different from the Adagio I'm seeing here.
I feel like this girl is going to break down...
Adagio's POV
I can't live anymore,I just can't live anymore,I have hold on for three months now,I want it to be a nightmare,I want it to be a nightmare.

Please come back to me Aria and Sonata,please...

I don't want this life...

"Come back to me girls, please, I need you,I need you now..." I say crying.

I want to cry until I dehydrate.
Winter's POV
She had fallen in the ground crying, I need to call someone,like a psychiatrist or psychologist,someone to help her,some friend of her to support her
She faints and starts convulsing,I need to call an ambulance.
After the call...
Why do I care so much about this girl? That don't make sense I don't even know her well,she just an anon girl,why do I care so much about her?!
Well,I guess I have to find that out later,the ambulance is already there,and I need to call someone she meets to be with her.
She knows Sunset,I'm going to call her.
"Hello?"
"Hello,who I'm talking to?"

"Sunset,is me Winter Cloud."

"Oh,hey Winter how it is going?"

"I'm going well,but your friend Adagio isn't so well..."

"Oh,that's bad what happe-wait,you know her?"
"I met her in the supermarket,but that's not coming to the case. Can you come to the Canterville Hospital really fast?! I'll explain to you,when you arrive there."

"Okay,I'm coming."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."
Hope she helps Adagio,I want Adagio to get well,even not knowing why...


It's been two hours now,since we arrived at the hospital,Sunset was already waiting for us,I explained to her,but she already knew Adagio wasn't well,but she didn't know it had arrived at that point.

Adagio now is in coma,doctors said that if I didn't called an ambulance, Adagio would die,they also said that that she might take a while to wake up also.

I hope that when she wakes up,she wake up better...