• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 1,192 Views, 15 Comments

"You can live without me..." - Sky Sunset shimmer



Aria suffer from a sickness that no even the medicians know what is.

  • ...
13
 15
 1,192

Adagio's thoughts (first person)

"I'll always protect you two, no matter what...It's a promise."
My own phrase keep repeating and repeating in my head a dozen times, I tried to protect Aria and Sonata, I promised to them I would protect them, I promised to my mom I would protect them, I promised to myself I would protect them, all seemed so well, until a month ago.
I just don't know what Aria had, I still remember the night we discovered that she were very very sick:
We were all sleeping, so I heard a huge pain scream, and it was Aria,it was her voice,I ran to see what was going on.

I turned on the lights.

"Aria what is happening?Are you okay?"I asked worried.

" AAH!"Was everything she could answer.

Her dark pink face now was pale,and she was sweating cold,she seemed to be in so much pain,and she couldn't move,she was breathing very heavily.

I took her into my lap,even if I didn't have force to get her in my lap anymore.

" Sonata,wake up!"I waked up Sonata.

" What is happening?"She asked.

"No time to explain!We need to take Aria to the hospital!"I said as I put Aria into the back bank of my car .So we took Aria to the hospital.
I hadn't forces to visit Aria while she was hospitalized, and that night were the last time I saw my sister alive. I didn't take care of her how I had promised.

I can hear Sonata crying from here, that is another thing that makes me feel sad, after Aria's death, Sonata become depressed, and crazy, she talks to the walls sometimes. I feel like it's my fault, both Aria's death and Sonata's depression,I didn't protect my sisters how they deserved.

So that's my life now sit in the sofa,hearing Sonata crying, while I drink a huge bottle of vodka? I think so.

All I want now, is cry myself to sleep, but,I must stay strong, for Sonata, while Sonata is alive, I must protect her. I will protect her, that's a promise!