• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 1,194 Views, 15 Comments

"You can live without me..." - Sky Sunset shimmer



Aria suffer from a sickness that no even the medicians know what is.

  • ...
13
 15
 1,194

(SURPRISE) Special chapter #2: Sonata's Funeral

Adagio's POV
Alone...
That's the best word to describe me now.
I miss the days,when this house was full of life...I miss the days qhere I argued with Aria, and then saw she was right, I miss our movies nights, I miss the days when Sonata couldn't sleep, and headed all the way to my room,and slept with me...
Maybe if I had heard them...
Maybe if I hadn't blamed them...
Maybe if I wasn't this tough with them...
Then maybe they would be alive...
It's the second funeral I'm attending,I'm using the same dress from the last funeral,no make up again,my hair is a mess,I'm a mess but I don't care.
I had lost the most important things on my life,my sisters.
I hear a car honk,it's Sunset Shimmer, she begged to came here get me,she said I'm not in the conditions to drive.
I make my way to her car quietly.
"Uuum,hi,how are you doing?" Sunset says worried.
I take a seat by her side and look straight at her.
"I think that's obvious." I say.
"I'm sorry, it must be really hard." She says sincerely.
"Yeah,yeah it is." I say with melancholy. "I mean,they were my only family,but that's my fault they died."
"What do you mean?"
"I didn't pay attention to them,Sunset. Dash told me Aria wasn't feeling well,you told me,she showed,but look the older sister I am, I ignored it. Sonata showed she would comit suicide,but, I ignored it. I'm a horrible person , I'm a horrible siren, I deserved to die." I say starting to crying.
"Don't say that,Adagio. You didn’t know it was going to happen."
I continue to cry,until we arrive.
The funeral speech began,the same things I heard in the last month again being heard,I'm at point to breakdown.
Now he is asking who would like to talk about Sonata.
I go in there.
"Hi...again...my name is Adagio Dazzle, and I'm Sonata's older sister. She was a bubbly,happy,good girl,she never wanted bad to anyone. And she got a lot of friends, but there was one of them that was special to she, our other sister,who is unfortunately dead also:Aria,they argued various times, but they liked each other more than the whole world,one of Sonata's worse fears was to lose Aria,and that happened,Aria died in her front.
Since then,she wasn't the same,she didn't eat,she didn't sleep,she didn't did anything,unless thinking about Aria,then she had an idea,go to find Aria,and now she-she-she..." I try my hard to not breakdown in a mess of sobs,but it don't works. "Is dead,bye Sonata,I hope you found Aria,and that you two are happy."
I get down.
And go to the coffin,where Sonata lies, her long blue hair is whole let down,her eyes are closed,the same calm smile from when I discovered she killed herself lies on her face,I let her favorite photos of her and Aria in there and start to walk home crying non-stop, I'll never get out of there.