• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 1,194 Views, 15 Comments

"You can live without me..." - Sky Sunset shimmer



Aria suffer from a sickness that no even the medicians know what is.

  • ...
13
 15
 1,194

Adagio's dream/awaking ( Meeting with Sonata and Aria again)

Adagio's POV

Am I dead? The place where I am there's nothing just blue and some lights,that sort of look like stars.

"Adagio?!"

This voices,I would recognize them in any place.

"Aria?Sonata?!" I say suprised and happy,I am dead after all.

They seem quite suprised to see me too.

I run to them and hug them.

"Oh,I missed you so much girls!"

"Yeah,but why you're here Adagio?!" Says Aria suprised.

"Yeah,Dagi,you're supposed to be alive."Says Sonata.

Aria gave a look to Sonata that said "like you weren't.",I laughed a little, they were still the same.

" I can't live without you girls,there's this giant whole in my heart,I'm all alone, nobody cares about me anyways." I explain to them why I am here.

"So in other words,you attempted suicide." Says Aria in her usual sarcastic voice.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"But shouldn't have, Dagi,there's the Rainbooms that care abiut you,this guy that you met an-"

"Wait,Sonata,how do you know I met Winter?"

"She just made a lucky guess?!" Says Aria looking nervous.

"Yeah,we totally didn't spy on you,since we were dead." Says Sonata smiling innocently,she's still the same.

Aria gives a light knock on Sonata's head.

"Owie!"Sonatas exclaims.

"Seriously,girls?" I say with a facepalm.

Aria walks towards me takes and look me eye to eye,she let out a sigh,and says:

"Look,Adagio, we saw how your life went down without us,and I wanted to say you that: Your life can't be just me and Sonata, you need to move your life on!!!You know that guy you met,the first time he saw you on my channel,he said he was in love with you,and the Rainbooms care so much about you,they are calling and texting you everyday,they're worried. It's time to wake up Adagio,life isn't just about we three.It's not your fault I got sick, it's not your fault Sonata commited suicide. Besides we're always with you,no matter what."

Aria never talked that serious with me,I started getting emotional and crying.

"We want you to have an awesome life, Dagi."Says Sonata while holding my hands.

"So,what you're saying..." I say while still crying.

"Is that you have a whole life to live,big sis'." Says Aria. "Now promise one thing to us?"

"Yes,anything."

" That you never gonna try to kill yourself ever again." Aria says with the most serious face she can make.

"I promise."

"Now, you need to go,after all there's two more people waiting for you." Says Sonata while showing me Winter and a Sunset in what seemed to be an hospital room.

I hug my sisters one last time.

"I love you so much girls." I give them two a kiss on their cheecks.

"We love you too." They say in unison.


Winter's POV

Finally after a month, Adagio is waking up,of course she'll take her time,but there's three days she's waking up,that's so cool....

I hug her,and when I do,I hear a swift " Thank you." coming from Adagio's mouth.

Our journeys are only just beginnin.

THE END

Author's Note:

Who's ready for some romance stories?!