• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 1,189 Views, 15 Comments

"You can live without me..." - Sky Sunset shimmer



Aria suffer from a sickness that no even the medicians know what is.

  • ...
13
 15
 1,189

"Just continue to be just the way you are."

A month...

A whole month...

Aria couldn't believe that she was hospitalized for so much time.

The middle sister of the sirens, who once was strong,critical and kinda brutal,now was weak,and barely had forces to being critical or brutal.

For Aria, at least,was very clear that she was going to die.

Aria, knowing that she wouldn't have the chance to see her sister again, decided to make a joke, because Sonata was eating more tacos, than usually,she knew that Sonata was only doing it cause she was worried,but,Aria wouldn't lost the chance to see her younger sister's cute reaction,after all it might be her only chance to see Sonata's face again.

"Sonata?"Called Aria with a weak voice.

"Yes, Aria?"Said Sonata.

" Stop eating so much! You're getting fat!"Aria joked.

"I'm not!"Sonata say in a joking tone.

"Are too!"

"I'm not!"

"Are too!"

"I'm not! "

"Are too!"

"I'm not!"

"Are too!"

"I'm not!"

"Are too!"

"I'm not!"

"Are too!"

The two began to laugh crazily at each other.

"Oh Ari!I love argue with you!"Sonata said in the middle of their laughs.

Aria stopped laughing, and she was barely breathing , both Sonata and Aria knew that the worst was coming:Aria was close to die,so she remembered about a conversation she had with Adagio, back in Equestria:

"You don't care about me! If I died,you and Sonata wouldn't even care!"Aria said while crying of anger.

"It is impossible, you forget?We're immortals. And if you died I would be so much sad, cause when you were born, I promised to protect you forever, as you and I had promised to protect Sonata."Said Adagio.

"I don't think so..."Said Aria.

"*sigh* Believe in what you want Aria..."Said Adagio as leave the room.

"Hey,Awia, what is dweath?"Sonata asked

"Nothing of your business, idiot."Said Aria.

"Oh, okay!I wuv you sis!"Said Sonata hugging the older Siren.
"Aria? Aria , please don't leave me, please! "Sonata begged."I need you Ari!My life isn't the same without you,I-I can't live without you, sis!"
"C'mon Sonata this is not true..."Said Aria while hugging her younger sister.
" Y-yes it is."Sonata subbed.
" Look into my eyes Sonata..."Aria said holding her sister's face."You been the best of the Dazzlings since we were in Equestria, you were always happy,you made me and Dagi feel happy ,and have ideas,you were who made friends with the Rainbooms, who helped us a lot since the Battle of the bands.And if I go away, Dagi will need you,and you can live without me. Goodbye, and have an awesome life crazy taco girl. "
The monitor, stopped, and Aria closed her eyes to never open them again.
"Aria?Aria please talk to me!Please don't leave me..."Sonata cried as she hugged her dead sister body. "Aria..."


"I'm really sorry for your loss..." Sunset Shimmer said as Sonata entered into her car.

Sonata stayed quiet , looking to her feet,tears into her eyes.

They arrived at the Dazzlings house...

" You're really sure you don't want me to tell Adagio about Aria?"Asked Sunset.

"Y-yeah.Thanks for bringing me home."Sonata thanked Sunset Shimmer.
" You're welcome!Me and girls will be there for anything that you and Dagi need."Said Sunset.
" Thanks again.See you later..."Said Sonata.
"See you later."Sunset said as she driven far from the Dazzlings home.
Sonata sighed and opened the door of her house...
Adagio was uploading an make up tutorial on the YouTube, when she saw her youngest sister:Sonata, walk through the door, which Adagio think was a good sign, she thought that Aria ,her middle sister, had get better, and was coming home,she smiled.

When Adagio saw Sonata's frown,she started to get very worried,her smile turned out into a frown.

"Sonata, where's Aria? "Adagio asked.

Just from hearing her middle sister's name, Sonata seemed like she was going to cry.

"S-Sonata, what happened to Aria? "Adagio said.

"Dagi, Aria is...is...gone."Sonata said crying.

Tears started to flow of Adagio's eyes, a movie passed in her head ,from the moment that Aria had born, 'til now, the good and the bad moments,she remembered the day she met her sister like was yesterday:
"Mommy, let me see her?" An five years old Adagio asked.

"Of course! Meet your little sister:Aria Blaze." The older siren showed a small package, with a baby siren in it.

"Welcome to the world,little sis!I promise that I'll always protect you,even if it isn't easy,I promise..."

"You you're joking with me, right, Sonata?" Adagio said expecting it to be just a silly joke of her two younger sisters. "Aria is right behind you, right?"

"I-I wish..."Sonata said while she sobbed.

Aria and Sonata may argue, but they were very close to each other, and Adagio knew it.

Adagio already knew that Sonata would never be the same if something bad happened to Aria, unfortunately, the worst of the things happened to Aria, she died, and after that Sonata probably was going to live a very difficult life now. Adagio was trying her best to comfort her youngest sister, but she couldn't even comfort herself.

Adagio hugged Sonata, and as they cried together,Adagio whispered:

"We'll miss you so much Aria,so,so much. "

Author's Note:

I cried while writing this.(Cause I killed Aria my favorite Dazzling.)I'm thinking in doing a sequel.
What do you think?
And for those that thought that this chapter is overreacted,that would any younger sibling who likes much her/his older sibling would react,how I know it?
I have a younger brother.
And that was my first story,so don't judge me.