• Published 17th Jun 2016
  • 369 Views, 6 Comments

Equestria High - Rainbow_Dash_4_real



The mane six go to high school and the drama unfolds.

  • ...
 6
 369

Chapter Four

Twilight's POV

"Oh, Jeez..." I said when I walked into my dorm. Rarity and Applejack sat on the queen sized bed in the room.

"Oh, it's you..." was all Rarity said to me before started to put the sheet on the large bed.

"Who said you could have the big bed?" I asked not that I wanted it just because I wanted everything to be fair in our dorm.

"Oh, I'm sorry your highness," Rarity bowed to me, "but it's like the Hunger Games in here, and Applejack and I are in the same district and is three are the only ones left." She finished before continuing putting on the sheets. I looked at Applejack who started to unpack her clothes. I sighed before plopping down ink my small bed. "A real princess doesn't plop down on her bed."

My eyes narrowed as a jumped out from my spot, "Would you just stop it?!? I'm tired of you and your little country sidekick thinking your're better then everyone! Well your not! Just because your daddy used to play in the NFL and now coaches for it doesn't matter. And you!" I turned to Applejack who was still in shock of my 'tantrum', "I thought you were better than this! Now you walk around with Rarity trying to act like someone your not!"

"I ain't actin' like anybody I ain't! So you could shut the hell up and stop PMSing you attention whore!" Applejack shot back.

"I am not PMSing! And I..." I couldn't think of anything else to say. Applejack had said such harsh words I felt really hurt.I just stood there in shock, looking like a total retard.

Then Applejack's phone started to ring. She looked at the screen and answered. "Hey Applebloom! How y'all doing?" She walked into the living room.

Then out of no where I started to cry and I just ran out of the dorm. I started to run to my safe place.

Applebloom's POV

"Ok love ya, bye." I had just got of the phone with my big sis.

"Who was crying I'm the back ground?" Sweetie Belle asked. We were all in the treehouse back at my house.

"Applejack said it was nothin' but it sounded like Twi." I answered.

"Man, I wish they were all friends again. It was I more funner back then." Me and Sweetie looked at Scootaloo with confused faces. "What?" She shrugged.

"Oh nothing you just...have the worst grammar ever!" Sweetie said before we all just started to laugh for no reason.

Fluttershy's POV

We were all in the living while Rainbow set up her WiiU in the living room. The dorm didn't come with a TV she just brought a small one in her bag. Then I noticed something... "Um, did you guys notice that door earlier?"

Rainbow shot a quick glance at it. "Nuh uh." She shook her head.

"I have never seen it in my life!" Pinkie screamed which startled me, (She startles me a lot. She's just really really loud. ) "But..." she continued, "it looks like only we can unlock it and lock it. So let's open it!"

"You guys go ahead, I'll set up here so we am play Mario and Disney Infinity and stuff like that." The brightly haired girl said before plugging in the TV.

"OKIE DOKIE LOKIE!" Pinkie screamed as she stuck her in the lock and jiggled it around.

"Um...Pinkie..." I said trying not to be rude. "I don't think it's a good idea just to-"

"Jab my key in the lock of a door that leads to an unknown location? Pfft, yeah right we'll be fine. Auntie Pnkie Pie has it all under control." Pinkie interrupted.

I frowned, "I'm a year older than you, I just failed first grade."

"Oh that's nice..." Pinkie ignored me as she opened the door. Pinkie and I gasped at what we saw...

Author's Note:

Ooh, cliff hanger. Hope you enjoyed everything. Please keep commenting and everything it keeps me smiling when I see that you all love this story. Oh an if you have any suggestions please tell me so I can make you happy. Bye!