• Published 17th Jun 2016
  • 368 Views, 6 Comments

Equestria High - Rainbow_Dash_4_real



The mane six go to high school and the drama unfolds.

  • ...
 6
 368

Chapter One

"Equestria High." Rainbow said to herself as she approached the large building. "It sounds like any other shitty high school. You know, the unwanted pregnancies, drugs, drama. But you're staying in a dorm down the street."

"Which will be so exciting!"Pinkie yelled interrupting Dash's little moment.

"Yay!" Fluttershy said in her gentle voice."Diva Girl at 12 o'clock!" Fluttershy said quietly.

Then a tall model like girl walked past the posse of girls with a country girl and a army of guys behind her. "Howdy Dash!' the blonde country girl said tilting her hat downwards. The guys just tilted their head up saying 'Sup?' Rainbow did the same, Pinkie waved and Fluttershy just hid behind her long pink hair.

"Yo, Rarity!" Dash called out grabbing the girl's attention, "Are you gonna say hi or something you haven't seen me all summer?"

Rarity rolled her eyes, "I was hoping I wouldn't see you after summer either." She turned then started to walk off again. Applejack shrugged then followed Rarity along with the army of dudes.

"I can't believe we used to be friends with such a meanie!" Pinkie said crossing her arms.

"I know, an I was her best friend." Fluttershy said, as the girls picked up their information.

"Ooh! I got locker 123!" Pinkie said.

"Locker 124." Fluttershy said turning the paper around so the other two could see.

"I got 122." Rainbow smiled. Every year the girls locker were right next to each other. They all put in there combinations and opened the locker at the same time. "Wait, why do we need lockers if our dorms are right down the street?" Dash asked before put tuning her backpack in her locker.

"So we don't have to lung everything around all the time, and it's because we're not aloud to carry any backpacks around anymore because apparently a couple of years ago some student snuck in some guns and killed some teachers and stuff!" Pinkie exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"Well that's nice." Fluttershy said sarcastically.

Rainbow dug through her backpack taking out her math book for first period and her snapback hat. The hat was a light blue with Rainbow's logo (or cutiemark) on it. The part that covered her face was the colors if the rainbow. "This is one of the two days we can go with out those lame uniforms or whatever." Rainbow said before putting her hat on backwards, pulling down her shorts, and making sure there wasn't any stains on her Drake shirt.

Fluttershy grabbed her geometry book. She was shocked the school had placed the books she needed in her locker. Rainbow had already had her books. Her mom makes her study some before the school year starts. "Rainbow what sports are you gonna try this year?" Pinkie asked the colorful girl.

"Soccer, basketball, track, swimming..." The list kept going and going but Fluttershy had just stopped listening. In the corner of her eyes she saw the Big Macintosh. The group had a codeword when ever they saw him.

'What is that codeword?' She thought to herself. "Pinkie, Alert!" Fluttershy said.

Pinkie's eyes lit up, "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!" Pinkie screamed signaling Dash to turn around and grabbing the attention of everyone else. Big Mac tried to walk faster so Dash couldn't stop him this time. But then Dash stepped in front of the sophomore.

"Hey big boy, how as your summer?" Rainbow flirted in a sexy tone.

"It was mighty fine Ms.Rainbow." He said cracking a smile.

"Did ya miss me?" She said placing her hand on his chest on her toes trying to see his face without having a crick in her neck.

A little Dashie." He chuckled. He was talking more then usual his normal response in quote would be: 'Eeyup!'

"You know your deep masculine voice really turns me on." Dash said reaching for Big Mac's...well I shouldn't say.Mac could help but blush. But something else happened in his lower areas. Rainbow got off her toes and smirked. "That is one big ass boner." Dash said making Macintosh blush even more before leaving.

Pinkie and Dash high-fived. But Fluttershy was a little upset she happened to have a huge crush on Applejack's big brother and she didn't like it when her friends messed with him. But she couldn't just tell them to stop, that would be rude.

Author's Note:

So hoped you liked this story. Afterwards I will be writing in different POVs or point of views. Please vote, comment and share.