• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 2,196 Views, 206 Comments

A Boy's Tears 2: Johnny Fraser's Quest - MetalBrony823



Colin is back and he has been kidnapped by an evil boy named George. Now, it is up to Johnny, his big brother, his girlfriend Rose, Fluttershy and the boy's family to save him from this evil child and his minions

  • ...
16
 206
 2,196

Freeing Donkey Kong

Johnny, Rose, Diddy Kong, and Dixie Kong possibly could not keep up with trying to go from one world to another when it comes to freeing Donkey Kong, and to free Colin from the evil clutches of George and Shadow Mavis. So far, they were in a dark castle in another dimension with many statues of King K. Rool described in many ways, and they all looked pretty ridiculous in depicting the Kremling king. All of them were muscular, in contrast to him actually being obese, and having a hippo's belly, and many of these statues and monuments were doing many things such as; one of them placing it's food on a dead gorilla depicted as Donkey Kong, considering the fact that the king is Kong's arch enemy.

As a matter of fact, most statues with Kongs depicted on it were viewed in a silly, ridiculous, and degrading position. Another one of these monuments depicted K. Rool decapitated Donkey Kong, and Diddy and Dixie next to him with a large, robust scimitar, which insulted the two kongs greatly, wishing they could get their hands on the king of the kremlings and make him suffer for kidnapping their closest friend.

"Gah! These statues make me sick!" Diddy exclaimed with a stern scowl. "It's a disgrace to all Kongs everywhere!"

"A big disgrace, Diddy!" Dixie agreed with her crony.

Johnny and Rose looked annoyed with the two apes' sightseeing, and the leader said: "Guys, please! Need I remind you that our friends are in grave danger? This is a rescue mission, not a field trip." Diddy and Dixie stopped looking around and sticked with the two humans that were in charge.

"Donkey Kong should be locked up in this castle." Diddy pointed. "We've been in King K. Rool's castle many times before. He tried to take over Kong island before, but he always fails."

"Yeah, we always beat him and his band of bad guys!" Dixie added, cracking her knuckles to look tough. "And I doubt he will succeed today."

"Do you know where his throne room is, Dixie?" asked Rose. "You and Diddy probably know this place better than we do."

Both the apes smiled boldly. "Oh yes." said Diddy. "We know King K. Rool's castle like the palm of our hands." He pulled out his popguns and he motioned the humans to come with him and Dixie upstairs. They all kept quiet, and decided to take the King out by surprise.

"On the count of three. We catch him by surprise, and free Donkey Kong."

"I'm ready if you are ready, Johnny." said his girlfriend, readying her fists. "I'm ready to kick some butt."

Her boyfriend then readied his nimcha sword, and the two kong children readied their popguns for the fight.

"One."

Diddy and Dixie put their warrior faces on.

"Two...."

Before breaking the door down, Johnny cracked his own knuckled. "THREE!"

Just like that, they knocked the door down to matchwood, and there was King K. Rool, with Donkey Kong, in a metal cage, obviously the prisoner of his sworn enemy. "Freeze!!" Said the Kong children, pointing the popguns at the Kremling king like a pair of cops.

The gigantic, obese, crocodile-like monster looked at the four heroes with surprise, and with a smug look on his face after recognizing them all. “Well, well, well, look who Came to visit us.” He put his hands behind his back in amusement. “I’ve had a feeling you would all come into my castle and try to free Donkey Kong.”

“Diddy! Dixie! You’re here!” Donkey Kong Said with joy.

“We’re here to bust you out, chum!” Diddy Said

King K. Rool made an evil laugh. “Good luck trying to save your little friend. You will all have to get through me first.” He swung his cape over his body, right in front of the four heroes. King K Rool suddenly had boxing clothes on him, and two boxing gloves for his two hands. "George sent me back here to keep an eye on the big lug twenty minutes ago. And let me tell ya, I am glad I came back because now, I can kill all of you too!"

“Oh no. Here we go.” Said Dixie.

“Guards!” The evil king barked. “Get in here and help me kill these pests!”

From above, many Kremling soldiers of many sizes came from the windows, the door behind Johnny and his three friends, and a few spots in the roof were created from the soldiers entering inside with a rope going down like they had gotten out of a helicopter.

Another fight was going to happen. Still, They ha to help Donkey King out and set him free. Johhny readied his sword and he asked in a demanding voice: “Where’s my brother?”

“He’s just fine, Johnny.” K. Rool explained to him. “Colin is perfectly safe.... for now.” He sneered an readied his boxing gloves. The next thing he did was pull out a bottle from behind him. “See this? This is the bottle of rejuvenation. This will get your brother back to the way he was before and removed all the injuries and bring back his long hair.”

“Well give it to me!” Johnny demanded.

“Ah ah ah, not so fast. You have to take it from my cold, dead hand. Besides, I would like to pick a bone with ya.” He cracked his knuckles and his neck to warm himself up for the fight.

“Right back at ya.” A fight ensued amongst the throne room, and the four rescuers were fighting for their lives against this army of Kremlings and their own king. With a sword, you can kill your opponent quickly if they are not as smart, and with a long spear, you could kill a cow before you were in reach if her horns.

Despite the numbers, Diddy and Dixie were putting up a good fight against their enemies by using their exploding pop guns filled with peanuts, along with Rose using her karate moves against her own enemies that she was facing st the moment.

Meanwhile, while the others were fighting their own enemies to kill, Johnny was fighting off against K. Rool himself, and he dodged an incoming punch from the obese leader, and felt himself being punched in the face from a second swing.

Although it did hurt, Johnny still kept on fighting him, and dodged as much punches from the bug lug as he could. Despite his obese stature, King K. Rool was rather fast for his size when it comes to boxing and fighting with his fists.

“Come on, little man! Give up already!”

“Never!” Then he swung his sword multiple times again, and Johnny felt his face being kicked by a large foot with claws. The kick hurt so bad, making Johnny’s lower lip bleed from the right side of his mouth, but the human retaliated by slicing at K. Rool’s stomach. Making him tumble backwards.

Angry and grunting, the king said in an angry voice: “Why you! You will suffer behind suffering under my name? King K. Rool!!”

He charged with full zeal and ajihnny sidestepped our of the way just in time before his enemy could touch him with the tips of his teeth. Little did he know was that the Kremling King didn’t know what he had just done.

Turns out that he accidentally crashed into the cage where Donkey Kong was held prisoner at, and the big ape with the necktie came out of where the cage once stood, banging his chest with his fists like a normal gorilla would do to show dominance.

Not only that, but he also let out a Tarzan yell before charging at King K. Rool to get his revenge.

“Let’s see how you like getting punched, Rool!” Said Donkey Kong in a shout of fury. King K. Rool knee thaf he had screwed up big time, but he had fought with his arch-nemesis before, and he began swinging snd thrusting his hands and arms at the ape, trying so hard to hit his face, but to no avail.

Donkey Kong tried pushing his opponent by grasping his hands at the king’s, like a sumo match. At first, it looked like K. Rool was having the upper hand by slowly pushing Donkey back a few yards.

“You will never outmatches a boxing champion like me, Donkey Kong.” Said The crocodile monster. “Soon, I will rule over Kong island with an iron fist!”

A gigantic spark of rage hit a donkey Kong like a lighted candle, and he began landing a fury of punches at the king dozens of times with fast swings and thrusts.

Despite that, King K. Rool managed to uppercut him in return, making DK hit a wall, hard. It looked like he was stuck to the wall, but then he slowly got onnthe floor, and looked out cold. Diddy And Dixie managed to pick him up, back on his feet, and Johnny saw the bottle of rejuvenation flying below the ceiling ( King K. Rool must have let go of it by accident when Donkey Kong was punching and kicking him dozens of times.

“The vial!” Johnny shouted. He jumped and caught the bottle with his left hand.

Donkey Kong immediately regained consciousness and angrilly charged at K. Rool, But a lortsl appeared and the Kremling King got away as he ran trniugnnthe vortex before disappearing.

“Grr! I will get him for this!” Donkey Kong growled.

“We’ll deal with him soon. For now, we gotta get you out of here and help my brother.” Johnny pointed. “And we’ll do introductions on the way back to George’s place

Donkey Kong nodded his head. “Good. Thanks for saving me, stranger.” And he looked at his two best friends that helped these rescuers, “and i’m Glad you guys came here. K. Rool was planning to kill me.”

“We came in the nick of time, DK.” Said Diddy. “Thanks to our new friends here.”

“They helped us.” Dixie added.

“Well come on, we’ll talk on the way.” Rose Said. The others agreed with her, and they went through a protagonists thatvalleared out of nowhere and they had no idea where it will lead to next, but they are getting closer to their goals.