• Published 20th Jun 2012
  • 2,442 Views, 26 Comments

My Most Precious Gem - Advance



A Rarity/Audience self Insert romance.

  • ...
3
 26
 2,442

My Most Precious Gem

Rarity looked into your eyes, her deep blue pupils connecting with yours in a harmony of indescribable emotions that no words could ever express. All of the time you two had spent together had inevitably been leading up to this moment, the moment when you would finally confess your feelings to the white unicorn.

The two of you had hit it off immediately, some spark of destiny crossing your paths and leading you to ask her out on those first few dates. At first you had wondered why you were attracted to a pony, or more importantly why she was attracted to you, but she had seen past your strange exterior and seen something deeper. Over time your feelings for her grew from simple attraction to something more heartfelt. Her personality and generosity soon outshone her physical beauty until you were completely smitten.

Once again she stared into your eyes over her glass of wine. She took a sip and batted her eyelashes, sending jolts through your very soul. You couldn’t take it any longer, you had to confess.

“Rarity…”

“Darling…”

“I wanted to say that these past few dates have been amazing, the moments I spend with you are the happiest moments of my life. You are the most amazing person, err, pony, I have ever met. When I look at you I don’t see a beautiful mare, I see a beautiful heart.”

Tears were beginning to well up in Rarity’s eyes.

“I see a beautiful soul,” you continued, “I know this is kind of cheesy, and I’ve never been one for sappy romance…” you started rubbing the back of your neck, “But what I’m trying to say is…”

Suddenly you felt the table shift and Rarity was in front of you. Your breath caught in your throat as you tried to finish. Her eyes connected with yours, soon followed by her lips.

It took a moment to register what was happening, Rarity was kissing you. You were kissing Rarity!

Her lips felt soft and wet and tasted like the wine she had been drinking. Your breath mingled with hers and you could feel her speeding heartbeat through her lips.

Slowly, you closed your eyes and returned the kiss, she giggled lightly and you could feel her smile, which in turn caused you to do the same.

Slowly, she removed her lips with a small “pop.” She was teary eyed and smiling, her body was shaking slightly.

“I love you too, darling.”

You were ecstatic, Rarity loved you! You smiled and leaned forward, hugging her tightly, her soft mane brushing against you face. She cooed and snuggled against you, her shaking slowly came to a stop.

“I was afraid that you wouldn’t feel the same way,” you spoke.

“Darling, please, I’ve loved you since our very first date. How could I not be smitten by someone as charming as you? I’m the luckiest mare in Equestria to have snatched you up before some other pony did.”

“Rarity, I only have eyes for you and you know that.”

She smiled and hugged you once again.

“I love you so much Darling.”
“I love you too, Rarity.”

“Now,” she said, drawing back, “Why don’t you show me how much you love me, hmm?”

“I’m not sure what you-” suddenly you understood, you could feel heat rising to your face.

Rarity winked and jumped off the small table, turning around she started to make her way out of the dining room. Your jaw dropped as you watched her move away, more sway in her hips than usual.

She turned towards you and giggled, but caught herself, trying to retain her air of dominance.
“Are you coming, or are you just going to stare at my flank with that silly expression?”

“Coming? Oh yes, definitely. I mean, yeah, as in coming with you… To your bedroom! I mean if that’s what you had in mind,” you stammered awkwardly.

Rarity just rolled her eyes and laughed, before continuing towards the stairs. “Come on darling, it’s not proper etiquette to keep a lady waiting!” she called back.

She didn’t need to tell you twice, you stood up on shaky legs and followed the fashionista. As she made her way up the stairs she caught you staring at her flank.

She tsked and you blushed profusely. “See something you like, dear?”

“Not at this angle, maybe if I were a bit closer…”

Now it was Rarity’s turn to blush, she turned and quickly made her way up the stairs. You followed her with a smile plastered over your face.

You passed through the hallway and opened the door to her room. Rarity was laying on the bed, her eyes half closed and head propped up.

“You look amazing Rarity.”

Rarity smiled but it quickly turned into a frown.

Your heart fell, “What’s wrong?”

“Well dear, that outfit is simply dreadful.”

“This outfit?” You looked down at your simple overcoat and matching pants. “But you made it.”

“A true designer is not afraid to critique her own work,” Rarity said, waving her hoof in the air. “That suit is so last season.”

Suddenly, Rarity’s horn started to glow with magic and you could feel your clothes being lifted off.

“Lift you arms dear.”

You complied, and soon the suit was folded into a pile on the floor.

Rarity’s gaze lingered over your body, while you stood patiently, wearing only your underwear.

“That is much better, darling. This fashion never goes out of style. Now…” Rarity bit her lip and stared into your eyes. She didn’t need to say another word as you walked over to her bed and sat down.

“Now lie down, dear.”

“Yes ma’am.”

As soon as you followed Rarity’s instructions she sat up and straddled your waist, her forelegs positioned above your shoulders. Her hair cascaded over your chest and face, it smelled like fresh fruit and vanilla.

“Now, why don’t we continue what we started downstairs.” Rarity said, honey dripping from every word.

You gulped and nodded, you could feel your heart nearly pounding out of your chest. Rarity slowly moved her head towards yours, closing her eyes as she neared. You did the same and soon your lips connected with hers. The excitement from before was still there, but this time it was coupled with something else: heat, passion and the soft tenderness of love.

Rarity slowly opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into yours. You followed suit and soon both of your tongues wrestled for control of each other’s mouth. Rarity let out a low moan as you voraciously began to suck on her tongue.

You moved one hand across her face and placed the other on her flank, eliciting a low moan from Rarity.
Both of your hearts were beating in synchronization as your combined body heat began to rise. You were in heaven.

Rarity pulled back from the kiss and you both gasped for air.

“That was…”

“Amazing.” you finished her sentence.

“Yes,” she giggled, “It was.”

You positioned your hands on her flanks and sat up, Rarity sitting on your lap. She stared into your eyes longingly with a smile that would make Pinkie Pie proud.

“Shall we?” She questioned, and moved in for another kiss.

You let out a surprised gasp as Rarity assumed total dominance, one hoof held the back of your head while the other moved along your face. Her tongue lightly moved across your lips as yours mouths connected.

What happened next was amazing, you could hardly believe it was called a kiss. Rarity’s mouth intertwined with yours in a movement of passion and lust. Her tongue caressed yours and slowly moved along your teeth.

This was art, just as beautiful as any dress Rarity had ever designed.

Soon your were both moaning, your hands moving along her back, grabbing and exploring nearly every inch of the beautiful mare.

Slowly, she drew back, panting. A thing strand of spittle connecting your mouth with hers.

Her chest rose and fell as she looked into your eyes. Whatever reservation or doubt that had been there before had long since been removed. Those deep blue orbs were only filled with lust now.

“Rarity.”

She shushed you and moved her hoof across your chest, her eyes following the trail that it made.
Her hoof drew across your chest and over your midsection but stopped just above your waist.

You looked into her eyes as she moved her face up.

“Rarity.”

She put her hoof over your mouth and you smiled around it.

The gorgeous mare leaned towards your ear. You could feel her soft fur brush across you cheek and her hair fall onto your shoulders. She drew in a breath and slowly spoke. Her voice laced with lust, she let out two words:

“Bend over.”

Comments ( 22 )

Oh, for Celestia's sake...:facehoof::rainbowwild:

"How about... you bend over instead dear?" you suggest. :raritywink:

Very good read :twilightsmile:

:derpyderp2: . . . . I'm usually more eloquent, but in this case. ME GUSTA! :moustache:

is it just me or do i sense a MLP-Genesis reference somewhere in here :rainbowhuh:

I was with you until she said bend over. Ow.:fluttershbad:

gusta, very shexy
andyways, ehere's my read of this
http://youtu.be/3kv_cM7VQiQ

Those final two words made this all worth it.

:rainbowderp: Major wut at the end

shes telling HIM to bend over
BITCH PLEASE:flutterrage:
but either way it was good just the first person thing was not required

779059>>779070>>779191>>779191>>779469>>779686>>779795>>779891>>779979>>780336>>780379>>782347>>783207>>789225>>839288
Thanks for the comments everyone! :pinkiehappy: Sorry if I couldn't reply to your comments individually, I haven't had much time on my hands recently. :pinkiecrazy:
But wow! 350 views? That's more than I ever would've expected! :pinkiegasp: Once again, thanks for reading my story! :pinkiesmile:

840916It's Cool, no problem... ;)

840916 Hey! You wrote a good story. :raritywink:

1295084

Eh, man. You gonna finish Invisible Relationship anytime soon? Maybe? Please?

Wha- but, how? With her horn?

I'm not sure I want to know... :twilightoops:

That ending earns a :trollestia:.

I got that joke.
How?
There's a thing called knowyourmeme.
Look it up.

That ending made it lolololol...
Oh my celestia:rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment