• Published 11th Dec 2016
  • 790 Views, 22 Comments

Fluffy Fiction (Leaked MLP Season 7!) - VitalSpark



Angel Bunny and Opalescence write the scripts for season 7 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
0
 22
 790

Episode 3 — Dance-A-Lot

“Urgh!” Rainbow Dash groaned when she found out that her cousin was coming for a visit. “I can’t believe my cousin is coming for a visit!”

“I didn’t even know you had a cousin,” Tank said.

Rainbow carefully filed away the letter from her cousin in the filing system that Tank and Owlowicious had built for her out of clouds. “I try not to talk about her, or even think about her. I guess for you though, it must be like when we found out that Twilight Sparkle had a big brother, who was apparently her best friend, even though she’d never even mentioned him before.”

“Kind of hard to believe,” Tank muttered.

“Eeyeah… anyway… we used to get along really well, until she got obsessed with dancing, and we drifted apart.”

“You drifted apart because you were standing on different clouds?”

Rainbow shut her eyes and shook her head. “It’s a figure of speech.”

Tank thought for a moment. “I see.”

The doorbell rang. Rainbow Dash answered the door. “Hi,” she said unenthusiastically, and stood blocking the door. Tank flew up behind her.

Rainbow’s cousin peered behind her. “Nice house you have there. Are you going to let me in?”

“Tank, this is my cousin, Crystal Prance. Crystal, this is my totally awesome pet, Tank.”

Crystal Prance was dressed in a pink tutu. “Hello, Tank. A pleasure to meet you, I’m sure.” She stood on the doorstep for a few moments before becoming impatient. “I want to come inside, Rainbow Dash!”

Rainbow groaned and stood to one side. Crystal twirled into the house.

Crystal shimmied into the living room. The foxtrotted up to the bedroom. The tangoed her way across the kitchen. She sambaed through the bathroom. Rainbow watched in disbelief. How could this pony have so much energy?

At last, she returned to the living room and Rainbow finally thought she’d be able to relax. She flopped down on the cloud sofa. But today was not her lucky day.

“Get up and dance with me, you lazy bones!” Crystal insisted, despite an obvious lack of music.

Rainbow groaned and rolled her eyes. She climbed off the sofa, walked towards her cousin, and… tripped over Tank.

* * *

“A broken leg?” Crystal Prance asked, a few hours later in Ponyville hospital. “Now I won’t be able to dance with you until it’s healed… and I have to go back to Las Pegasus in three days.”

Rainbow sat in bed. “Yeah.” She eyed her copy of the latest Daring Do novel. She was just itching to start reading it. “Such a shame.”

“Is there anything I can do for you?” Crystal asked.

Rainbow shook her head. “No… just take good care of the house while you’re staying.” She knew that would be no problem — apart from dancing, if there was one thing Crystal Prance was good at, it was tidying.

“I’ll get going then. So many sights to see while I’m here. Hope you get better soon.”

Once Crystal was out of the door, Rainbow patted Tank on the head. “Nice going, buddy,” she said.

“Don’t mention it,” came Tank’s slow reply.

A little alicorn magic, and that leg would be back to normal in no time. But Rainbow could wait another three days before going to Twilight — she had a good book to occupy her in the meantime.