• Published 11th Dec 2016
  • 790 Views, 22 Comments

Fluffy Fiction (Leaked MLP Season 7!) - VitalSpark



Angel Bunny and Opalescence write the scripts for season 7 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
0
 22
 790

Episode 2 — Doomed Kingdom, Part 2

Fanged Doom sat on Celestia’s throne as dark clouds covered the Equestria.

Meanwhile, back in the Ponyville, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were having pancakes together. Twilight Sparkle looked out of the window at the dark clouds. “Wow, Rainbow Dash! You must have been busy today. You’re normally such a lazy butt!”

“Yes, yes, I am,” Rainbow said. “But those clouds weren’t put there by me. We don’t have clouds scheduled today.”

Twilight was curious. “Then what the Dickens are those clouds there for?”

Twilight and her friends got on a train to the Canterlot to see what was going on.

Angel Bunny and Opalescence looked at each other. They knew that this problem was too big to leave to the Elements of Harmony to solve alone. They got on the train too.

Soon, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Angel Bunny, and Opalescence got off the train in the Canterlot. Angel sat on Fluttershy’s head for a ride. Opal dug her claws into Rarity’s back only to hold on better, and not because of a sadistic streak. Not at all.

“The clouds seem to be coming from the castle,” Rainbow Dash observed.

The other ponies turned to Angel and Opal for their opinions, because they greatly respected them. The two pets looked at each other and wordlessly agreed that the blue bird-pony was probably right. Angel nodded at the assembled ponies, and the two pets rode their team of horses to the castle.

“Fanged Doom!” Twilight shouted, seeing who was sitting on the throne. “I have read about you in my studies. The third alicorn sibling, banished for being too edgy.”

“Twilight Sparkle, we meet at last! Celestia told me all about you in her letters.” His nose twitched.

Luna wondered why Celestia was writing letters to their estranged brother, but couldn’t ask because she was made of stone. Celestia was also made of stone, so wouldn’t have been able to answer anyway.

“Return the Equestria to your sisters, and I won’t have to destroy you,” Twilight said.

Fanged Doom sniffed, trying not to sneeze. “You cannot defeat me!”

“Come on, girls,” Twilight said, and the six ponies stood united in front of the handsome villain.

“Honesty!” Applejack shouted.

“Loyalty!” Rainbow Dash continued.

“Generosity!” Rarity added, Opalescence hopping off her back and going to hide under the throne.

“Pinkie!” Pinkie Pie shouted. “Oops… I mean Laughter!”

“Kindness!” Fluttershy whispered, Angel going to join Opal.

“And the most important element…” Twilight said, the others looking at her somewhat resentfully, “… the Element of Magic!”

Beams came from the ponies uniting into a big rainbow beam which shot towards Fanged Doom.

Fanged Doom laughed and sneezed. His horn glowed and the rainbow beam reflected back at the Elements of Harmony, turning them into stone too.

“Now no pony can stop me!” Fanged Doom laughed, his laugh turning into a cackle and then a cough. He returned to Celestia’s throne. No, not Celestia’s throne… my throne! he thought.

His coughing and sneezing became uncontrollable. With each sneeze, a jet of magic shot off his horn, and a pony turned back from stone into… well… meat, I guess.

Soon all the Elements of Harmony, and the Princesses were normal ponies again.

“Curses!” Fanged Doom shouted. “All my plans are ruined! But how? Did you cast a sneezing spell, Twilight Sparkle?”

Twilight Sparkle looked confused and shook her head.

Fanged Doom looked equally confused. “But the only other thing that could make me sneeze like this is my allergy to pet hair.” He looked under his throne and saw Angel Bunny and Opalescence.

“Arrrgh!” he shouted, running for the door.

And that is how the Equestria was saved.

Author's Note:

Fanged Doom is an OC belonging to Alexis and Jason, used with permission. DO NOT STEEL!