• Published 9th Jun 2016
  • 1,269 Views, 13 Comments

Party Time - JusSonic



It's Twilight Sparkle's birthday in the world of Equestria Girls and her friends are celebrating!

  • ...
8
 13
 1,269

Chapter 5: The Big Blowout or The End

Chapter 5: The Big Blowout or The End

It was already getting dark by the time Hobo Joe drove his ride to get the Mane Six gang back around the town they knew. After having rescue the Sparkle Family from the Dark Engineer & set a Cobra & Dark Terrorist secret weapon factory up in smokes, Twilight was looking pretty tired out.

"I feel that today's birthday celebration, was a lot more than I expected." Twilight sighs to say this in how today has been a long day.

"What do you expect, this was certainly more than what we thought." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in mentioning this day was not how they thought about going off as.

"Well, may as well get ready ta head on home after this." Applejack sighs to say in knowing, it's late, may as well head home to rest.

"Oh, before I forget, we gotta make a quick stop, can ye fellas help out?" Hobo Joe pointed off to say this without warning that they need to make a stop.

"Sure thing Hobo Joe, what is it?" Ben asked off in what was it they need to pick up.

"Well first off, we're here." Hobo Joe smiled off to say in parking his ride that made everyone yelp.

"Where? It's too dark to see, your windows block too much light that it's quite dark!" Rarity stated to look out the close dark window, but it hardly can show what's going on.

"It's a military type of vehicle with such things when one's out under the sun." Yuri Lowell shrug off to mention this as a factor of what can keep bright lights from blinding others; especially explosives & flash bombs.

"Gotta admit, it's nice." Stealth Black stated to say in liking this little ride.

"Well, may as well see what we need to find." Fluttershy meekly spoke off in what they will do now that they are here.

Everyone was getting out of the vehicle, not seeing anything, it was pitch dark; they can't see anything of grass, cars, buildings. So where are they?

"SURPRISE!" That's when the lights came on, the gang yelped as they are seen parked inside Canterlot High School's gym/theater with streamers falling, party whistles blowing & balloons falling; & everyone from the students, teacher staff, Crystal Prep & the Shadowbolts, G.I.Joe, Autobots on monitor screens (since they are too big to enter) & lastly was the Sparkle Family of the mom, dad, & older brother like Shining Armor & youngest brother Sparky Comet. They were cheering & making this...a surprise birthday shoutout.

"Wha...how'd we?" Twilight asked off in not getting this.

"Get inside the gym?" Nyx asked off in not knowing how they pulled that off.

"Wait, Hobo Joe...could it be...you took advantage of us making it back here at the late hour & drove through an open double doorway for a vehicle to get in with the lights off?" Goldie asked this off in thinking that Hobo Joe made sure everyone couldn't see where they were going & drove them in a place that was dark to unveil this surprise party.

"Dat's about right." Hobo Joe smiled to nod in being honest.

"Oh my goodness! This is..." Twilight was feeling so flustered with tears of joy, she was speechless.

"Yep! Your birthday surprise!" Pinkamena smiled off to say this in knowing how the girl saw it.

"But, Stealth Black told me about the surprise you were planning & I was expecting it when we got here." Twilight admitted this truth of having been told about this surprise this morning.

"You told!" the Rainbooms & Sunset yelped to look at Stealth Black, he spilled the beans on a surprise party setup?

"Hey, I'm an assassin, I pick up information." Stealth Black shrug off to admit this little factor.

"Wait! Maybe even still, the surprise WASN'T ruined!" Pinkie Pie spoke off to suddenly speak some random subjects.

"Care to explain that Pinkie Pie?" Sunset raised an eyebrow in what the pink girl was talking about.

"Because of Twilight's wild train adventure, she completely forgotten about the surprise party we were planning here? Therefore, after being tired from having saved the day & stopping evil, she was exhausted that she completely forgot to know about the surprise & instead...became surprised!" Pinkie Pie was literally breaking a 4th wall in randomly stating that the surprise that would have been ruin if Twilight remembered it which wouldn't be much a thrilling surprise, but thanks to forgetting it, she actually got to enjoy it with a better thrill. "There's only one thing to do & that's retract one of my earlier statements and say...THANK YOU...VK!" She shouted this to the skies with a happy expression.

"Well that's certainly is a different random response from earlier." Sunset Shimmer slowly replied in seeing such a random display by Pinkie Pie, it is one random thing to another.

"Gotta admit, I was surprised myself to forget. And you know, it's not bad...getting a surprise birthday party." Stealth Black showed a little smile in having forgotten what it was like, to enjoy such happy times when one was a kid. "In a way, this birthday turn out to be the best yet, hanging with the family, fighting evil ape-mechs & blowing up an enemy train, saving the day, it was actually pretty good." The guy stated in admitting, this was not a bad experience to have in celebrating one's birthday to forever remember.

"Well then, why not join?" Yuri Lowell smiled off to elbow his brother to stick around to enjoy the festivities.

"You kidding, this party was setup for Twilight?" Stealth Black raised an eyebrow to protest the idea when...

"And it can be shared. Come on Stealth, why not give it a try?" Twilight smiled in wanting her younger twin brother to at least once, enjoy this celebration with her; together.

"Well..." Stealth Black was in deep thought to look around, seeing all the different expressions, but his focus on Twilight's who just seem to...have an effect on even his tough heart even if she was a pain. "Hugh, alright...just this once, I'll enjoy having our two shared birthday parties, together." He sighs to admit defeat, he'll stay & enjoy this birthday celebration of the two.

"Alright! Everyone's here, so let’s....PARTY!" Pinkie Pie issued off to say in a speaker mic, that it's officially time to party.

And that's when the party started to get underway. Everyone was dancing from DJ Pon-3 planning her mix wrap song mixtures while many were chatting to get to know another on friendly chats. Twilight could smile in feeling like it was the Opening Ceremony from the Friendship Games, only this time...no evil tech-amulet sucking the magic of the Rainbooms & no Cinch to stop the party. This time...this party was gonna last possibly all night long.

"Well, got to admit, the lass is surprised." Jack said to his wife Principal Celestia with a chuckle.

"Indeed, I was almost worried when I heard about the assault. I'm relieved she and Ben are doing okay." Principal Celestia comments with a sigh. She was worried when she heard about the assault, but at least that's taken care of.

"Yes, but we need to at least cut it close next time." Vice Principal Luna remarks, rolling her eyes while taking a sip of her drink.

"I really enjoyed your company today, Ben, even though you, Nyx, Stealth and Yuri kept me distracted from this surprise." Twilight said to her love with a smile on her face.

"How about we make it even better?" Ben ask gently. He and Twilight leaned in for a kiss, but before their lips could touch, the boy felt a bite on his foot. "What's biting my foot?" He looked down and saw a familiar snake biting his foot...again! "Grrr...DRAGOKING!!!"

The Rainbooms started giggling. Pinkie laughs, "Now you know how Grunkle Stan feels about Waddles the pig!"

"That's not funny."

Flash shook his head in amusement. He comments, "Come on, Ben. Let's just enjoy your girlfriend's party."

Ben grabs Dragoking off and stuffed him in a box with holes, closing it while snapping, "I'd deal with you later!"

"Better hope Shadow Dragon doesn't catch ya doing that." Twilight said, shaking her head in concern. "BTW, is he ever gotta show?"

At this time, the Dragon Strike Force enters the gym/theater area in order to join the moment were everyone was having some fun.

"Hey Shadow Dragon, you guys made it." Ben smiled in seeing who was arriving now.

"Where were you?" Twilight asked this off in being curious of where these guys were.

"Would have been here sooner if somebody wasn't spending hours complaining to the director!" Blazefist exclaimed to say this in looking at their leader for causing a delay of their arrival.

"You know my reason." Shadow Dragon stated about having complained to that director of what he wants for the film's cut version.

"The only thing that drove the guy away was when we got word about a secret enemy weapon factory." Laxtinct stated about how they pulled their leader from trying to harm an innocent director was word of an enemy base of weapon forgery.

"Which we heard blew up, any idea how?" Flare Tiger stated of having heard, that something blew up an enemy base & they wanna know if the group here has any ideas.

"Yeah, we kinda had a role in that." Ben shrug off sheepishly to say that they played a part in such a role.

"Well, I'm sure I like to hear it!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed to say in liking to hear the facts, that on Twilight's birthday, she was targeted & somehow saved the day it seems.

"But first thing's first!" Pinkamena pops in between this that caused everyone to yelp a bit. I gave a call to the director that you were having a fit with & finally managed to get everything settled." Pinkamena issued off to mention this that would surprise the Strike Force.

"Wait, by that, what do you mean?" Shorty asked in liking this to be clearer on the actual topic; Pinkamena got everything settle out 1, 2, 3....

"What can we say, my sister has a way with folks." Goldie shrug off to say this with a smile.

"So now that things for when the Friendship Games: Director's Cut comes out, everything's been made, Ben's good on his side & that only leaves Shadow Dragon." Pinkamena smiled off to explain that she had everything fix up, & that only Shadow Dragon was left to get things done so they can close this debating case of critic matters.

"You expect me to believe it?" Shadow Dragon complained in not believing a word that after his complaining to the director, this pink girl finally got things straighten out.

"Believe it, give the director a call & if I'm right, you gotta promise me to stop fussing about it." Pinkamena smiled off in being confident in her word & work effort to do randomly impossible things.

Shadow Dragon had doubts before using his test phone to send a message, then minutes later, he got a response from the director of the new plans for a Friendship Games: Director's Cut version of what everyone experienced through.

"Well?" Aqua asked in seeing their leader was quiet, what was the response.

"She's right, Pinkamena got the director to be on a calibration on a few key notes on the future of when the Friendship Games: Director's Cut film will come out with matters to settle on those criticizing about what we like added in, etc." Shadow Dragon exclaimed off in surprise to read the response, everything's been fix, so now there was nothing else left for him to argue about the future of the Director's Cut film version of the Friendship Games.

"There, see, now I want you all to Pinkie Promise to stop complaining & just let bygones be bygones, understand?" Pinkamena smiled off in now wanting these guys to keep a promise from having shown, that she was right.

"I would advise not to back out, going back on one's word will be reflected in one's career." Omega explained this off in what happens if Dragon Strike Force backs down from keeping their word, it will ruin their reputation.

The Dragon Strike Force was at a lost here as it seems that they have to comply now that the issue that Shadow Dragon started has been settled...by this Pinkie Pie girl lookalike. They each slowly nod their heads with strange expressions in being okay about this, well...Terrorcreep & Shadow Dragon were more serious, but...they had some pride to show.

"Good, then do what I do. First, promise to stop always hanging on about the film issue to complain & criticizing, it's getting old & bothersome. Now repeat after me; Cross My Heart and Hope To Fly, Stick A Cupcake In My Eye. And have your hands out so I can make sure there are no crossing the fingers!" Pinkamena issued off to explain this to the Strike Force before doing a little performance of what they need to do to keep their promise, & she made sure, no one would break it either by having their fingers cross.

"You can't be serious?" Shadow Dragon raised an eyebrow in finding this ridiculous to do. "We already know what a Pinkie Promise means since Laxtinct was Pinkie Pie's number one master and customer at Sugarcube Corner. He probably told us what it is! So..."

"Better do it or else she'll hound us." Terrorcreep whispered this out in seeing they will never get this girl off their backs any other way.

"Cross My Heart & Hope To Fly, Stick A Cupcake In My Eye!" The rest of the Dragon Strike Force was saying & performing the actual sign motions from first to last at the end; though all eyes look to Shadow Dragon who seem silent.

"Yes, what they said." Shadow Dragon rolled his eyes in also just going along with the promise as well even if he didn't speak out with that silly quote.

"Good, now that's a promise to never be broken. For it's meant to last forever. And I do mean...FOR....EVER!" Pinkamena happily explained this off before getting all creepy in the Strike Force's faces that made some yelp a bit; this girl's got one spooky face. "So don't break it & enjoy the party!" With that, Pinkamena broke off with a cheery face & then was happily moving along while making Strike Force sign with relief; being glad that's over with.

"Hugh...in truth, I rather face Dark Curse & Galvatron against a battalion of their forces than to deal with that girl." Shadow Dragon sighs off to say this that he rather face their worse & terrible enemies with a thousand to one odds, than deal with that crazy random girl.

"Well, she's just being Pinkie Pie." Twilight smiled off to say this as a means to lighten the mood.

"And that's the honest truth." Ben nods off with a smile on his face as well.

That brought many to enjoy the small laugh moment of Twilight & Ben, followed by the rest of the Dragon Strike Force. Heck, even Shadow Dragon couldn't help but let loose an escape chuckle. Now this strike force group mingles around to enjoy the birthday celebration, at least now...the issues about a film & its director cut version has now been put to rest.

"Now the director's cut involving of the Battle of the Bands..." Shadow Dragon comments.

"Honey, don't push it." Iris said to her husband in precaution. Best to stop while he's ahead!

"Now here's a proper birthday kiss." Ben comments. He and Twilight shared a kiss with each other, a kiss that was uninterrupted this time.

"Hey, sis! I've got some surprises for you!" Stealth exclaims to his sister with a sly smirk on his face.

"Really? Are you sure you're not using that photo again?" Twilight ask her brother skeptically as he gave a present to her.

"Hey, I learn my lesson. And it's the best one! Happy Birthday, Sis."

Twilight Sparkle then opened the present and saw a photograph card-like. As she opened it, she yelped and gave the shock expression. She saw some snakes including Dragoking wrapping and hugging her tightly and passionately when she was 12. She hated that picture. Everyone saw it."

"Whoa, talk about your bunch of snakes!" Rainbow exclaims with a mad look while laughing.

"Uh oh." Applejack said, noticing the ticked off on Twilight's face.

"Head for cover." Fluttershy said as she and most of the gang moves back.

"She's gotta lose it." Nyx said with a whimper.

Stealth Black then laughed happily yet amusingly. Twilight Sparkle gave a crackle on her fists while turning to her twin brother.

"Stealth, I've got another surprise for you, my twin brother." Twilight said, giving a dark look to Stealth. It didn't take long for him to figure out what she's about to do.

Stealth yelped, "Wait! You're not gonna do it! It's just the joke! Don't you dare-! OUCH!"

Twilight Sparkle gave a hard punch on Stealth Black's face, which make him dizzy before he fell to the ground. She blew her fist while rubbing it off.

"Ouch, well, he shouldn't have pushed." Yuri remarks while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Didn't think Twiley would pushed back." Shining jokes while giving a laugh.

Twilight Sparkle scoffed, "Happy Birthday, bro."

Meanwhile, high above the gymnasium, a small object was buzzing around. Looking closer, it was the same fly that Sour Sweet had tried to swat, but had escaped. The fly zoomed in on the party, its eyes magnifying. The fly was actually a robot, and the "eyes" were actually camera lenses.

In an unknown location at this time, two shadowy figures were watching the events unfold on a TV monitor. One of the figures was dressed like a court jester, while the other figure was dressed in a cloak with a hood covering his face. They watch the events unfold of those celebrating a special birthday.

"Woah...Just like Nezha said. Everything is going according to plan. So what now? Do we strike now!?" The jester figure asked off in thinking they see what's going on, & think's now they should act.

"Patience, Jestro. We've waited this long. We shall soon inform Nezha about the plan for Camp Everfree, & then, we'll have our revenge." The hooded cloak guy spoke off in trying to get the jester to listen to him, as they got a plan to follow through.

"Still, it's puzzlin, to hear that those teenage girls cause a few downfalls. Heck, I'm surprised they stop a Cobra & Dark Terrorist Weapon Factory by blowing it up with their own train & Secret Weapon to boot!" Jestro exclaimed from having never believed it if he never had the chance to witness it from spying on the Rainbooms.

"Indeed, but we must be concern with the plan. Nothing else." The hooded cloak figure stated to re-guide Jestro on the main topic.

"Yeah, you sure it's gonna work...I mean those woods are, so...weird?" Jestro asked this off in being a bit concern about where the plan is to take place.

"What better location than that." The hooded figure declared that the plan will go nicely in a location that hardly many go to.

"I know, it's so freaky, it even gives me the goosebumps." Jestro issued off to say this in feeling the Everfree Forest was something that makes one's skin crawl.

"Come, we must head back now. We have much to prepare for." The hooded figure spoke in getting ready for them to leave.

"Hey, you think in the meantime while we're heading off, maybe I can get a Hidden Blade just like what Twilight's got there. That way, I could start slicing any tomatoes thrown at me." Jestro exclaimed off to say this with a freaky grin before he starts laughing with some maniacal sense of humor. Course that was stopped when the hooded figure suddenly grabbed Jestro's throat. "Uncle...uncle...uncle..." Jestro was giving in from this strangling situation.

The camera begins to back away from these two as the fly at the party was seen buzzing off while no one was noticing it. Oh who we kidding, we see the thing fly near Silver Spoon which Diamond Tiara swatted the bug with a noisy twirler.

"Ugh, I hate bugs!" Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes in seeing a pesky fly try to fly near them.

"Yeah, like...me too!" Silver Spoon replied off in total agreement.

--------------------------

It was the next day after the party was over. The group are asked by Azure Phoenix to join Stealth Black as he and his group has found something interesting in a jungle that must not be found by Nezha and his forces.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends spotted the ancient yet Cybertronian-like temple. They found a giant knight statue worn the strong armor with the cape, his right arm was dragon head with sword in its mouth, his left arm was wolf head with canon in its mouth, and had the samurai rhino-horned helmet-like, stood before them.

"So what story is with this knight?" Rainbow ask, glancing at the statue knight.

"It looks...scary." Fluttershy said with a shudder.

Optimus Prime gasps in shock as he recognize what it is at once, "This cannot be. He couldn't be..."

"One of the Thirteen Knights." Stealth said seriously. If this is what he thinks it is, then Nezha must not get his hands on it!

Twilight Sparkle read a plaque nearby, "Listen to this, White Omega - second most powerful knight among his kind. It's said that his Dragon sword can cut anything especially summoning its power Transcendant Sword in obliterating the world to pieces. His wolf canon is also very powerful in destroying anything with one blow. And it is said that he is the Second-in-Command to the Black Alpha. But be warned; awaken him or his kind by apocalyptic attempt, they shall bring judgment upon us all. I don't like this."

"Neither do I." Sunset said in agreement. "This guy mustn't be found by Nezha."

"Right, the jerk is annoying enough as it is." Ben said in agreement. Nezha would use these guys to destroy the world if allowed!

Twilight Sparkle slowly approached White Omega Statue. She was close to touching it. Everyone yelped in concern.

"Twilight, sugah cube...I don't think touching it is a good idea." Applejack said to her friend seriously.

"Right, we don't know what would happen if one does." Rarity said in agreement and worry. If what the plaque said is true...

Twilight Sparkle touched White Omega's left leg for the moment. Before she could do anything, she yelped in pain as she felt a powerful electrical surge through her body.

"TWILIGHT!" The group screams in alarm. Something is happening to her!

"Are you okay?" Sunset ask her friend in worry. What is going on?!

Twilight Sparkle groaned in pain as she was seeing things. She saw the first and second group of Dynasty of Primes including The Fallen cheering wildly and proudly as they attacked and battled against the Creators of Cybertronians. The next scene show a giant ship was heading straight to the Earth. The third scene is the mysterious Thirteen Knights moving to different countries in setting up the civilizations on the land. The fourth scene was the black armored warrior - Black Alpha finding the glowing light power giant tree stood before him like they were chatting. The final scene was a metallic yet organic creature which was living inside his throne chamber as he was watching the event since Optimus Prime and Megatron brought their army to Earth, as well as having both Rainbow Energon and Dark Rainbow Energon.

Twilight Sparkle yelped as she fell to the ground hard. Everyone immediately helped her out.

"Twilight, are you okay?" Ben ask his love in worry.

"What did you see? What?" Yuri ask his sister in concern.

Twilight Sparkle shakes her head, what happened has shaken her up. She spoke, "I don't know... I really don't know..."

"I'd better call for backup. We have to get this thing out." Stealth said as he got his radio out. Whatever his saw sister just saw, maybe be dangerous and/or serious!

Optimus Prime nodded as he added, "I agreed. He and his kind must not be freed. There is no telling of what they could do next if they should see this world."

"How do you know these guys? Were they the Primes?" Roadblock ask Optimus in concern. Seeing the serious look on the Autobot suggested that waking these guys up is not a good idea!

"The first Dynasty of Primes before the next. They were the first warriors to defy our Creators..."

"Whoa, serious? That's heavy!" Rainbow exclaims with a whistle.

"If that the case, then we must..." Sunset begins to say, knowing what must be done to make sure the danger must not happened.

BOOM! Twilight Sparkle and her friends yelped as they quickly moved aside as the ceiling walls were crumbling and coming down hard. And the next, smoke bombs dropped and ignited, causing everyone to cough.

A voice spoke from out of nowhere, "Alright, get the Knight. We're shipping it out of here. And by the way, Nezha sends his regards for bringing us to it. Till we meet again."

Stealth Black looked up as he found grappling hooks being dropped to the ground. ZeekCrimson and his troopers came down as well. They quickly tied the hook around the White Omega. With it completed, ZeekCrimson fired his flare gun up in signaling his allies to pull it out.

With that, White Omega was slowly carried and lifted up to the sky.

"Not this time!" Stealth Black exclaims. Nezha must not be permitted to get this! He jumped onto the ropes as he began to climb. "I don't know what you're up to. But there is no way I'm gonna let you take him away."

"Get off, fool!" ZeekCrimson snapped as he kicked Stealth Black, threatening to knock him off. "We lived in the shadows of imbeciles for far too long. It is time for the Mutants to take their rightful place. Stay in our way again, I will show you no mercy. Don't make me regret this."

Stealth Black, being knocked off the ropes, was about to fall to the ground. Activating her Anthro Form, Twilight Sparkle flew up and grabbed her twin brother in time.

"Are you alright?" Twilight ask her twin brother in worry.

"Yeah. We almost had it. Blast it... Stealth exclaims angrily and upset. He was so close!

----------------

A while later, ZeekCrimson came into the office of Nezha, the corrupted madman is waiting for his report.

"Master Nezha, I have brought another Knight here. But there is still no sign of Black Alpha." ZeekCrimson explains, blowing to Nezha as he gave his report.

"Matters not. We will find him. With all thirteen united and under my command, we will revolutionize this world into a better one." Nezha said with a wave of dismissal. Once all 13 knights are his, everything will change. "No more humans control us or even fools dare to resist us."

"What should we do with the government? They're not pleased with our activity."

"Let me worry about it later, ZeekCrimson. After all, they know getting rid of me is terrible because they need some powerful and strong warriors like us to bring peace to the world. I intend to make sure that they don't know about our purpose or even interfere with our purpose. Continue the search."

"Yes sir. It will be done." ZeekCrimson said, bowing as he prepares to take his leave.

Nezha stops him for a moment as he spoke, "And ZeekCrimson, I know you care for the Humans. If they want us to be treated equally, the world must change and evolved. It's what you and Ciel wanted, don't you?"

"Hm.... Yes... I'll do whatever it takes to make the dreams come true, even it means committing the crimes."

"Good."

-----------

Unknown to everyone, a figure is in his lair in the Everfree Forest, watching the events unfold via portals. He looks amused at the progress going on.

"Poor Nezha, he has no idea how wrong he truly is." The figure said with a cruel chuckle. "I will let him and his pals played their game...and only enter if need be. Don Grimoire has spoken."

Don Grimoire laughs cruelly as all went to black. Whatever is going on will be kept a secret...for now.

The End

Author's Note:

Major Cast List

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Velvet, Sammy Starburst
Yuri Lowenthal: Stealth Black
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Bon-Bon
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Vice-Principal Luna, Derpy Hooves
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Troy Baker: Yuri Lowell
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Sam Riegal: Hoboken "Hobo" Joe
Kevin Michael Richardson: Dark Engineer
Jim Cummings: Shogun Warlord

Minor Cast list

Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dog
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dog
John Turturro: Seymour Simmons
Sienna Bohn: Sugarcoat
Sharon Alexander: Sour Sweet
Kelly Sheridan: Indigo Zap
Britt Irvin: Sunny Flare
Shannon Chan-Kent: Lemon Zest, Silver Spoon
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor, Night Light, announcer
E.G. Daily: Sparky Comet
Doug Erholtz: Strikespell
Kelly Hu: Iris Crystal
Ashley Johnson: Ashley
Michael Dobson: Bulk Biceps, Cobra Soldier
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
David Faustino: Blazefist
P.J. Bryne: Laxtinct
Janet Varney: Aquastroke (Aqua)
Jennifer Hale: Flare Tiger
Skip Stellrecht: Shorty Thinking
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep
Peter New: Control Room employee
Vic Mignogna: Omega
Brian Murray: Jack
Nicole Oliver: Principal Celestia
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Sean Schemmel: Nezha Vengito
Lucas Gilbertson: ZeekCrimson

With special voice appearances by
Luke Bracey: Rexford “Rex” Lewis/Cobra Commander, Hooded figure
Christopher Eccleston: Laird James McCullen XXIV/Destro
Sienna Miller: Anastasia DeCobray/Ana Lewis/The Baroness
Peter Cullen: Optimus Prime
Mark Ryan: Bumblebee
John Goodman: Hound
Ken Watanabe: Drift
John DiMaggio: Crosshairs
Channing Tatum: Conrad S. Hauser/Duke
Grey DeLisle-Griffin: Shana M. O’Hara/Scarlett
Jet Li: Tunnel Rat
Michael B. Jordon: Ripcord
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje: Heavy Duty
Adrianne Palicki: Jaye Burnett/Lady Jaye
Patrick Warburton: Jestro
Adam Driver: Hooded figure
David Wills: Don Grimoire, The Dark Elf Ruler

Phew, it took longer but I was able to get this done. What do you guys think? I thank my usual pals for their help.

Well, as it is now Summer, time for some Summer fics...

"Summertime Road Trip (loosely based on Plucky and Hamton's road trip in the Tiny Toons' summer vacation special; dedicated respectfully to the memory of Joe Alaskey) After school's out for the summer, Sweetie Belle accompanies her parents on a road trip to an extremely popular amusement park. Diamond Tiara tries to tag along, but will she end up regretting this? Most likely.
Villain: A creepy, psychopathic prison escapee/hitchhiker."

This oughta be fun so until next time, read, review and suggest!

Jestro the Odd is based on Stitches from Disney's Sky High, Otto the Odd from Loonatics Unleashed, and Jestro from Lego Nexo Knights.

There are some stuff foreshadowing the remake of the fourth EG Fic coming soon.

Don Grimoire is the EG version of Grimmore. But he won't make too much of an impact but rather be in the shadows so to not upset a pal of mine.

Comments ( 4 )

I Just noticed these 13 sacred knights. You got them from the 13 royal knights from Digimon. Am i right, Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just saying.

7321696

It's my ideas. I provide it to him for the remake of fourth movie.

>>So Mr Shadowmaster

If those knights were your ideas, then would you mind telling us their names ? I know that black alpha is alphamon whereas white omega is omegamon (omnimon) but what about the other 11? What are their names ?

P.S. make the names you come up not only fitting to those knights but also those names have to be original and most importantly, AWESOME.

7309084 Hi, Here is a Private Message I Just sent to you today Regarding A Crossover Suggestions Revolving Around an MLP: EG/Disney Infinity (Disney Multiverse) Crossover...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9529708
...Nuff Said.




sickr.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/disney_infinity_3_0_game_informer.jpg

Login or register to comment