• Published 9th Jun 2016
  • 1,269 Views, 13 Comments

Party Time - JusSonic



It's Twilight Sparkle's birthday in the world of Equestria Girls and her friends are celebrating!

  • ...
8
 13
 1,269

Chapter 4: The Train to a Halt

Chapter 4: The Train to a Halt

Right now, Twilight, Stealth, Ben, & Nyx ran across other carts with Yuri providing some backup with gun fire to knock off a few of the Shogun Warriors, but the numbers were too big for one fighter to face.

"At this rate, we'll reach the end of the train, & then what?" Twilight exclaimed in what will happen when they run out of running move.

"This whole thing is a train filled with stuff for war, right? So, take what you can use & fight back." Yuri pointed out that they try to use what they can get here.

"Yeah, maybe you can fight something other than your freakish self, sis." Stealth remarks sarcastically to Twilight.

"Okay, listen! I don't wanna hear this right now!" Twilight scowls to her twin brother. "We got a lot of things to deal with besides this foolishness!"

"Like how stupid you were when..."

"Settle later, deal with this now!" Yuri snaps to his twin siblings in annoyance. Now is not the time to argue!

"But there's like giant explosive containers, generators, missile launchers, laser guns, giant robot drones, & then some!" Nyx pointed off a bunch of stuff seen around here.

"Twilight, you can use that brain of yours to reprogram one or those ahead of us to give us cover, can't you?" Ben stated in knowing that Twilight is good with her brains, maybe she could try to take control of something, not a lot, but a few things could do.

"I can try with enough time." Twilight nods of to simply say this with an honest opinion.

"Then I'll buy you time!" Yuri issued off to say this before getting ready.

Without warning, Yuri Lowell cease running to face the battalion of Shogun Warriors, as he gives Twilight & the rest time to get themselves ready to try to fight off here as well.

"Well, come on, sis! We got to have more time to do this." Stealth Black remarks as he got his sword up, slashing his way through the attacking enemies. "I will help our young bro out."

"Stealth." Twilight said, getting his attention. "Just be careful, okay? You're a jerk but you're my jerk."

"Thanks, and my twin annoyance."

Stealth quickly slashes his way through the enemies. He got to give his sister and the others some time.

At this time, Yuri Lowell was firing as many shots as he could, & Twilight, Ben & Nyx were hanging in there....until the latters yelped from a laser shot that exploded behind them as they skid near Yuri. And the one that did that was the Shogun Warlord.

"What's wrong? is that it?" Shogun Warlord issued off to remotely taunt the group in seeing their desperate struggle is now in vein. "Take them prisoners!" He issued the order for his units to apprehend them now.

Yuri growled in seeing this was gonna be tight to pull a miracle out of. But then without warning, other shots were seen as they destroyed the number of Shogun Warriors to pieces.

"What's this!?" Shogun Warlord exclaimed off to look at what was going on here.

"Looks like the calvary's here." Stealth Black remarks with a smirk, knowing what's going on.

On the canyon road, there were signs of tanks rolling across with a few military planes & copters flying near; they belong to G.I. Joe. And on the pulling plate-forms down by the tanks were the Autobots firing their weapons. And then another vehicle was riding up the path, & it revealed...Pinkie Pie aiming her Party Cannon to fire off.

"HeeeeeHaaaahhh! Now this is wha I call a Road Trip!" Hobo Joe cheered forth in seeing this was some excitement as everyone was bucketed up for a bumpy ride.

"Hey guys! We're here to save you!" Pinkie Pie yelled out loud in what they are doing as she fired her cannon some more.

"Grrr...Those Cocky Freaks! All Shogun Warriors, stop them!" Shogun Warlord growls before ordering his troops to attack the reinforcements here to rescue the captives. "I'll just take them fellas out from the train here!" He issued off to position himself as he was charging to fire off his laser gun to cause some damage to the pursuing Joes.

"Hopefully this time the Autobots get more screen time than the Friendship Games movie!" Stealth calls out as he slashes an enemy.

"Do you want to discuss that now?!" Twilight snaps to her brother, annoyed that he brought this up now.

"Hey, I didn't get any money from that film which you won't share with me!"

"Ugh!"

"The enemy's getting desperate." Hound comments, noting what the Shogun Warlord is doing.

"He's insane!" Bumblebee spoke through his radio like a mad man.

"He's aiming at the others!" Nyx yelps in seeing what was happening, that wasn't good.

"We have to stop him before he targets the one with our friends." Twilight stated in what they need to do, but how?

"Hey Ben, up for a little distraction?" Yuri smiled off to say this in having an idea.

"Let’s do it!" Ben nods of in sharing the same thought.

Soon Ben & Yuri were rushing off with the former ahead to get out below Shogun Warlord to start taunting him.

"Hey Ape-Face! Is that what you look like or were you liking this model," Ben issue off to say this in getting the guy's attention.

"Cocky Little Kid! I'll crush you & take your girlfriend after..." Shogun Warlord snapped off in taking aim to almost fry Ben with his shield moved away from his chest area to get a better aim when...

"Not today! Oblivion, The Cannon!" Then Yuri Lowell slipped through, and then fired his Shadow Gun at full charge right into the core unit of Shogun Warlord; the body was reacting with sparks as if unable to control itself.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Shogun Warlord lets off a loud screeching roar as his entire body begins to flare up before. "KABOOM-BOOM...Kablamfrvuhmmm...." Soon the entire mech-suit was exploding in a huge display unlike the others, as now the pilot was now gone. Everyone on the train had managed to shield themselves, but at least that was one tough foe out of the way.

"Scratch one bad guy." Stealth Black comments in amusement.

"Few...close call." Ben sighs with relief here.

"We're not out of the woods yet!" Yuri stated in knowing they are not done yet.

"Yuri's right, we have to disconnect the passenger cart!" Twilight issued off in knowing they have unfinished business to complete.

"I'll signal the others with my phone to give them up to speed." Nyx stated in what she can do as they are moving along.

Soon the Sparkle Gang were rushing upwards to return to where they were. Time was ticking, & if they don't make it in time, well...that is something left unspoken for now.

------------------

The scene opens up towards where we see the Forever Train still on its motion through the open canyon. In less than 30 minutes, it'll reach its destination. With Twilight, her family & all of the other passengers to what will be a Cobra/Dark Terrorist Weapon factory. At the moment, the defeat of Shogun Warlord has aided in the efforts, but there were still plenty of Shogun Warriors trying to keep G.I. Joe & the Autobots at bay.

"Just great, a week to relax, interrupted by another evil plot!" Tunnel Rat was in a vehicle to be heard moaning a bit from what was happening.

"Save it Tunnel Rat! We got lives to save!" Heavy Duty issued off in knowing what they gotta do here.

"We've spotted the train! Now what?" Crosshairs stated off to question what they do next.

"I say we take it out!" Hound declared off in getting his blaster ready to fire.

"Destroy the weapons, but not the humans!" Optimus Prime issued off the order to level everything but the human passengers.

"Understood, let us focus on what can be done." Drift declared off wisely as he used his samurai swords to leap & then slice a missile launcher tower off the train.

"Well, well, here come the little hyenas now!" The Dark Engineer issued off from his location as he was activating something that sent a signal around the location.

Suddenly, hidden towers were unleashing ray beams to slow down the tanks on the ground along with the Autobots. Even barrier walls were appearing to try to slow down the pursuers on the ground that Hobo Joe had to watch as he drove.

"Yikes! What is he doing now?!" Sunset yells out in shock and alarm.

"Uh oh, I got a bad Pinkie feeling about this." Pinkamena mumbles in concern for this action.

"And you're saying this now?" Goldie ask his sister in agreement and concern.

"Here you go!" The Dark Engineer declared off in pulling a switch that signal a hidden compartment on the train to drop off metal mech spikes that glowed & grew to larger size like boulders in their path.

"Watch out!" Rainbow Dash yelled out for Hobo Joe to watch out for what's ahead!

"I got it!" Hobo Joe issued off in maneuvering around the obstacles.

"Bang! Bang! Boom!" Pinkie Pie yelled out sound effects as she fired her party cannon to help knock them things out of their way.

"Yeah, go, Pinks! Blast them to pieces!" Rainbow laughs in determination.

"No one kidnapped our friends and gets away with it!" Rarity exclaims with a smirk.

"Hmm...Seems they're not taking me seriously enough." Dark Engineer issued off in noticing that the pursuers believe his threats are not enough to stop coming for him; they'll soon learn their place.

"Heads up boys! Here comes the enemy!" Scarlet issued a warning on the com-links in seeing enemy fliers coming at them.

"We got some little carts with lasers attach coming at us." Lady Jaye issued in seeing tiny rail-carts operated by two people, setup with robotics of laser guns trying to fire at them.

"Incoming!" Ripcord forewarns the gang of seeing fliers soaring in.

"CANNONBALL!" Bumblebee spoke through his radio once more.

"Autobots, brace for impact!" Optimus Prime exclaims to his allies sternly. This is going to be a rough one!

"Take this!" Dark Engineer issued off in having the Forever Train's missile launchers fire off against a canyon wall that it pass. That caused a rockslide of giant boulders to fall right in the way of the Joes, Autobots & the Rainbooms' group as any vehicles were trying to out maneuver or blast their way through.

"Sheesh! Why is it that chase events are this difficult?" Goldie groans to complain as he held onto his seat as Hobo Joe was maneuvering all the incoming boulders.

"Dugh brother, wouldn't be exciting without it!" Pinkamena smiled off to say this random matter.

"Watch out!" The Crusaders yelped out as everyone yelps as more fighter jets tried to blast Hobo Joe's ride, but he managed to steer clear while Pinkie Pie's setup Party Cannon got them from behind.

"We need more power to this!" Applejack exclaims in concern. The group needs more power if they are to stand a chance here!

"I'm giving her all she got, cap'n, but if I pushed her any harder, the whole thing might blow!" Pinkie exclaims in a Scottish voice.

"Geez, make fun of Brave Heart's accent why don't ya?" Rainbow ask dryly to her friend. "Enough of this horsecrap!"

Rainbow goes anthro and flew around, knocking away any missions and distracting the fighter jets, causing them to miss or crash into each other.

"Yahoo!" Rainbow laughs in determination.

"Dang! Detach the rear vehicle! We need to pick up more speed!" Dark Engineer cursed in seeing that he needs to get further ahead of the heroes, even if it means letting go of his carts filled with weapons.

Without warning across a bridge, a large rear cart was dropped off to which it blocked the only path over a bridge.

"Aw dang it! He drop de bomb on us!" Bumblebee spoke in a mix of radio voices in seeing what they got.

"All tanks, follow below the bridge, but clear a path for those that can cross that bridge to keep up with that train!" Duke was heard giving the orders as the Joes all heard.

Soon the tanks fired to destroy the block carts, which only those holding the Autobots & Hobo Joe's vehicle of the Rainbooms group crossed over.

"Watch out! That missile launcher is firing at the canyon walls to hit the ground units!" Sunset Shimmer took the com-link on Hobo Joe's ride to warn the others.

The G.I. Joe tanks noticed what was coming before trying to safely maneuver or blast their way through as best they can. But things were cutting closer when another cart with the missile launcher got detach to slow everyone down. Fortunately, Hound had on him a grenade, throws it over that destroyed the cart & gave them an open pass.

"All right!" Hound exclaims in determination.

"AND IT'S GOOD!" Bumblebee exclaims in a baseball voice announcer.

"Looks like we're kicking butt and taking names!" Rainbow laughs in determination.

"Take this!" Dark Engineer issued off as he detach more of the rear carts to slow down the pursuers, even fired off against a canyon wall to stop the below ground tanks from going up a path to join on the middle ground.

"Eek! Look out!" Fluttershy yelps at this before Pinkie Pie's party cannon helped to open a path while the Autobots tried to take care of the fallen boulder rubble near the Joes.

"Look! The train's going into that tunnel!" Rarity pointed off in noticing where the enemy was heading towards next.

"What's wrong? Come a little closer." Dark Engineer issued off to say this in seeing that now his pursuers were gonna have their land vehicles follow into a tunnel.

Suddenly without warning, the made tunnel was having hidden bars stretch out to attack the pursuers & damage the Joe Tanks.

"Arugh great! Stuck in a tight spot!" Crosshairs complained in seeing where this left them.

"Don't discourage, fire at the bars, clear a path for the rest!" Optimus gave the order in seeing they need to open a path.

The heroes quickly fires against the enemies, knocking them down and wiping them out.

"Is this what you called handling things peacefully?" Flash ask his girl as they open fire on the enemy.

"Nah, aggressive negotiations." Sunset remarks to Flash with a sly smirk.

"Bombs away!" Pinkamena laughs as she throws in some bombs, wiping the enemies out.

"Good shot, Pinkamena." Fluttershy said with a giggle.

"All right, he should be right about..."

"Incoming!' A familiar voice booms. And there's Omega, flying in with a squadron, firing on the enemy.

"Good timing! I knew extra work on his pals would prove of some use!" Pinkamena exclaims with a smile. Her work on the rest of Omega's robot squadron has come to past.

After finally plowing against the odds & then blasting more carts including the power generators stored on the train, the pursuers were getting closer & closer to nearly reach the area of where the human passengers are kept. They exit the tunnel to enter a more open field. This allowed more & more of those to destroy the last few enemy supply carts, but spare the cart with human heat signs.

"Affirmitive. The last of the targets has been eliminated." Omega said to Optimus, saluting.

"Good work. You and your squadron are to be commended, Omega." Optimus Prime said to Omega, complimenting him on his good work.

"My thanks, sir."

"I didn't expect to use this! But you crossed the line!" Dark Engineer issued forth to say this in seeing it was time to unveil, his secret weapon.

On the train, Yuri, Twilight, Stealth, Ben & Nyx were finally reaching the spot by the end of the prison cart when; they noticed something from the closest armored tech cart. The background was playing Star Fox Boss Theme (2) in the background for dramatic flare. A large, strange biomechanical construct with two wings attached to a head & a tail appeared that seem larger than the Autobots; like the size of Devastator. It appeared tethered to the Forever Train by a cable, while hovering in the air above.

"You’re very lucky!" Dark Engineer issued off to say this as the flying foe appeared before all. "Meet Mechbeth, it'll be the last thing you'll ever see!" He issued forth in sounding all dark & threatening, as all sides saw this flying mechanical monstrosity soar above. "Time I lure these chasers to the front." He issued off to say this in what he was planning to do.

"Mechbeth? What, did you stole that from Hamlet?" Stealth Black ask with an unamused look on his face.

"Shut up and die!"

Mechbeth soared over all as many were witnessing its figure while some began to ponder what it can do. But around Twilight's area, it seems their focus was on it & trying to free the prison cart of their families & all the other hostages.

“What the heck is that thing?” Ben asked off in what they are seeing here.

“Looks like trouble!” Nyx stated in what she can guess they are seeing here.

“It is, I heard about a secret project called: Mechbeth when stealing files from Dark Terrorists & Cobra transfer weapon deals.” Yuri Lowell seriously issued off to mention what sort of danger they are looking at here. “Mechbeth's internal power generator was still in the development stages, so this bioweapon remains tethered to an energy supply canister onboard this train. It’s an advance combat computer, however, it’s still a fully functional and armed with a trio of the deadliest attack weapons ever designed on this world.” He explained the basic means of what this weapon was meant to be used for, even if it’s still needs more work, it’s more than capable of its fair shares.

"Okay, how come you get to hear about it and I don't?" Stealth Black ask his brother in annoyance. How did Yuri knew about this and he doesn't?

"First off, you never asked. And second, your attitude towards our sister stinks lately."

"Shut up."

“Sounds dangerous, what are they?” Twilight asked questioned off about how dangerous this thing is.

“First: Mechbeth shoots nearly a dozen explosive iron bars from its head in one shot. The files stated to avoid the damage, you have to destroy the metal bars that land directly in front of you.” Yuri explained the first part of what Mechbeth is capable of doing.

“What’s the second?” Nyx asked about the second weapon of choice.

“Second: If Mechbeth has enough time, it will gather energy into its wings and shoot beams at the targets. Files mentioned to stay between the moving beams to avoid damage.” Yuri went off to explain Mechbeth’s second capable function.

“And the third one?” Ben raised an eyebrow in how bad was the last one.

“Third: If you're not careful, Mechbeth can sweep down, spear anyone with its tail, then drop them. Best execution maneuver is to dodge away quickly to safety when Mechbeth starts to dive.” Yuri finally explained the last part of a weapon function on Mechbeth.

"Okay, we're messed up." Stealth Black remarks in concern.

“I’ll send the others a message, hopefully, they can get it.” Ben stated to say in figuring that everyone should be careful of what was gonna be faced.

“I better try to start cracking this access port to detach the prison cart.” Twilight stated to say this in trying to break the code to free the hostage passengers.

“But can’t we do something to stop this thing from falling into the enemy’s hands?” Nyx asked in what they can do to make sure, none of the evil foes they know about can use this weapon.

“Wait, what’s this? Railroad switch track?” Twilight yelps in having found something on the access port that mentions…a switch device for the railroad ahead.

“Ho….well what do you know, looks like we got a way out of this after all; Perhaps derailing this thing somewhere where it’ll crush or fall might be better off for us.” Yuri Lowell smiled in thinking that was about as best a chance to get rid of something dangerous.

"We better hurry and try not to screw it up!" Stealth snaps to Twilight, making her stick his tongue out at him.

Suddenly without warning, Mechbeth swoops down to scoop up Hound as he yelped before dropping him right onto a metal wall frame.

“Ouch! That no good…” Hound rubbed his head to start to curse here.

“Autobots! Avoid the enemy unit as best as you can!” Optimus gave the order out to try to avoid the enemy’s weapon that was attacking.

“Step on the gas! We’re almost to the factory!” Dark Engineer issued off in seeing how close they are.

Soon metal bars were popping out of the ground to cause everyone to yelp, some Joes were not able to dodge that their tanks got damaged, & Crosshairs was stopped.

“Aw rust buckets!” Crosshairs cursed in seeing the rotten luck here.

“Come on gang, let’s take this boss down!” Bumblebee issued off in a mix voice to encourage the crew.

Then Mechbeth was charging it’s wings before firing something in the air, laser beams that stab the ground to almost hit the tanks of the Joes, even worse, cause a blockade that they had to shoot through.

“Heh heh heh…what’s wrong?” Dark Engineer let off an evil chuckle in seeing that he’s seeing the pursuers having a difficult time.

"Well, if I was up there, I would've kick some tail." Stealth Black remarks, discussing how he would've handle things.

"And get killed, smart guy!" Twilight snaps as she narrows her eyes.

"At least I don't..."

"Stop arguing!" Nyx cries out to her siblings, interrupting the arguing. "Don't you see your arguing is hurting me?"

"She's right." Twilight said with a sigh of guilt. "Truce for now?"

"For now." Stealth said with a slow nod. No need for arguing that would hurt Nyx emotionally, time to get to work!

Soon Mechbeth was seen charging it’s wings to prepare another attack, as it soar upwards before raining down, were more spears that were stabbing across the ground units while the jets & copters had enemy fliers after them.

“This thing here is about as stubborn as a mule!” Hobo Joe issued off to say this in seeing how hard it is to out maneuver them spears.

"No offense to the mule!" Pinkie exclaims as she opens fire on the enemy.

Applejack grabs her hat and throws it, slashing through the enemies before getting the hat back. Rainbow uses her Nunchucks gun to open fire, blowing the enemy up.

"Fire!" Sunset exclaims as she opens fire, blasting an enemy away.

"Heads up!" Stealth Black calls out. An enemy was entering the train area his group is in and was about to hit Nyx but he jumps up and slashes it with his sword in time.

"Good work, Stealth!" Nyx exclaims in relief to be saved by her brother.

"No one hurts my brother when I'm around!"

"Yo Joes!" The G.I. Joes yells out as they fire out at the enemies. Looks like the battle is getting towards the heroes' side here.

"I haven't have this fun since I've played Doom!" Rarity giggles as she uses her diamond attack to send a laser back at an enemy. From a look by Applejack, she added, "Well, I did played a view!"

"Doom expert." Applejack said, shaking her head while grinning.

Everyone was having a hard time trying to take down Mechbeth, even with G.I. Joe & Autobot weaponry, it’s not going down. But Twilight had just crack a code on the access port that revealed something while trying to free the prisoners.

“You guys, there’s a switch up ahead!” Twilight informed the ones here about what was ahead of them.

“What will that do Twilight?” Ben asked his love if that could help.

“It’ll lead us straight to the enemy’s factory.” Twilight inform the group of what will happen if they switch the tracks.

“Woah! I thought we were trying to get away from there!” Yuri stated in thinking that was a bad idea until…

"Are ya nuts?!" Stealth yells in alarm to Twilight. What is she even thinking?!

“No! They blocked it off because it was dangerous. It’ll lead to the core of the factory, so…” Twilight stated to mention this as something to be noted for.

“I get it! But, when’s it coming up?” Nyx replied off in following, but wondered when they reach the switch.

“In 30 seconds.” Twilight stated in how long they have, not much time really…

“Can you crack the lock & detach this?” Ben asked if Twilight can crack the code by then.

“I almost got it. But if we miss the switch…” Twilight stated that even if she gets the prison cart off the train, it won’t matter if the weapon factory still remains active to pose a threat.

“Leave that…to me!” Yuri Lowell smiled off to say this in having the answer.

Suddenly, Yuri took aim with his Shadow Gun, & then fired it off at a special rail switch that hit its mark perfectly. At that very moment, the background music cease to be heard now.

“Good job Yuri! And….done!” Twilight stated to say this while having finished the last step on the prison cart that freed it from the Forever Train. “The automatic brakes are kicking in!” She smiled in seeing that they have saved the passengers.

"And to make sure no one tries anything." Stealth said as he slashes at console. "Good, the automatic emergency override is done, they can't change the tracks back now!"

“Then it’s time to jump ship!” Ben stated to say in what they do next.

“Here comes our ride now!” Nyx pointed to seeing Hobo Joe & the rest driving up to them.

“Hey you guys, you ready to join us!” Pinkie Pie smiled of to say this in greeting her pals.

“You know it, here we come!” Yuri issued off to say this in knowing it’s time, to jump ship here.

Soon the Sparkle Gang jumps from the prison cart to land through the open wide roof of Hobo Joe’s vehicle, & saw the prisoned cart slow down to a complete stop. Meanwhile, ahead, the tracks became active near the switch part of the track to go from left, to right, as the Forever Train was heading. And it was heading for….a dangerous rail blocking warning sign….

“NO! Hit The Brakes!!!” Dark Engineer yelps off to exclaim as the train smashed through the first blockade, but it was going too fast even when hitting the brakes.

Ahead was the Weapon Factory as Cobra Commander was seen waiting for Dark Engineer to arrive.

“What is taking him so long?” Cobra Commander asked in demand, just as Destro & Baroness arrived.

“Cobra Commander! We just got word! The Forever Train’s here!” Baroness issued off to alert her commander of this.

“About time, has he docked?” Cobra Commander asked in demanding for another answer.

“No, sir, as the Baroness tried to say, he’s coming, but on the wrong track!” Destro alerted the commander of something that could pose a problem.

“What! It couldn’t be…..uh oh!” Cobra Commander protests to say until he yelps to take into account, of what this may also mean.

Soon outside the weapon factory, they hear explosions as something was plowing through to come right at them; the Forever Train. And it’s on a collision course for the opening to lead directly to the core power generator, if that hits, they all go KABOOM!

“COBRA! RETREAT! ABANDON BASE!” Cobra Commander yelled off in a panic as he, Destro, & Baroness heard the arms going off before trying to escape before a major disaster happens.

“This can’t be! How could I let this happen? After trying to abduct a girl on her birthday & this is what comes of it!” Dark Engineer exclaimed off in watching this, all his effort & work of transporting weapons for the Dark Terrorists & Cobra, ruined by those connected to a birthday girl that has brought destruction to his operation. “My Forever Train….derailed off its course, and now….I can’t STOP IIIIIIIIT!” We soon hear the last words of the Dark Engineer as he was soon reach his destination.

“Kabloomfruvhmm…” The train goes into the open railway into the weapon factory, but its close space caught MechBeth, breaking off its wings in an explosion from the rush. “Boomfruvhmm…” Soon another explosion happened within the factory tunnel entrance, as fire & smoke escape before… “Bamfruvhmm….BAMFRUVHMMM….Kaboomfruvhmmm…” Grand multiple explosions were going off all over the weapon factory. “BOOM-BOOM, BOOM-BOOM…” More & more bigger explosions were covering the entire factory as only a few Cobra copters were seen leaving in having luckily escaped with their lives.

“I told you trying to take that girl on such a day would fail!” Destro issued off in lecturing his commander on his poor judgement.

“And on her birthday no less!” Baroness remarked off of when the commander tried to pull an evil act, on someone’s birthday.

“Foiled by a Train Collision! A TRAIN COLLISION!” Cobra Commander remotely issued off to complain about not believing this, foiled by a couple of teens using a train to destroy everything from their weapons & supplies; they have setback Cobra & the Dark Terrorist for months now.

Meanwhile, seen from afar of where the explosion had occurred, Hobo Joe soon stops his vehicle as everyone join by the Joes & Autobots marvel at the site of a heroic action. Apparently, evil was foiled this day, & on birthday scale no less.

“Man Twilight, if it was birthday all the time, you could probably take out a lot more villain hideaways.” Rainbow Dash made a joke about the matter of what has happened here.

“Aw lay off Rainbow!” Applejack waved off to easily say this.

"Only if Stealth gets to help, nice work, bro." Twilight said, giving Stealth a noogie.

"Okay, okay, love ya too. Lay off!" Stealth snaps as he got out from underneath Twilight's hold. "Still, you did good too."

“We’re so glad your back!” Sunset Shimmer exclaimed to say this with a happy smile to see their friends are safe.

"What am I? Chopped liver?"

"We're glad to see you too, Stealth."

"You're all right, Nyxie!" Apple Bloom exclaims as she and her pals hugged Nyx.

"Yeah, I was almost dead!" Nyx exclaims in relief. "And no evil otherworldly jerks to cause trouble this time!"

"Yeah, too much is too much." Scootaloo said with a sigh, giving a smile.

“Well everyone, there’s only one thing I wanna wish for…get back to my parents & my brothers to make sure, they’re safe.” Twilight spoke off to say this in what she really was wishing for at this time.

“I think it’s time we head back, don’t you?” Goldie nods off to say this that after today, they can use a break.

“Yep….and then lets head for home…” Pinkamena slyly spoke off to say this while secretly texting CHS, saying something about ‘be there in 3 hours, get the surprise ready’ or something like that.

Soon as Hobo Joe was driving his jeep off, G.I. Joe was tying strong cables to their vehicles & to the Autobots that transform to Vehicle Mode to pull the prison cart back to their home. This was certainly one birthday event, Twilight may never forget…

Author's Note:

Well, the attack is over, thank goodness. In the next and final chapter, it's the surprise birthday...but Twilight and Stealth gets a surprise that a familiar foe is planning on stealing. Read, review and suggest!

Cobra's line is a similar reference from G.I. Joe A Real American Hero Season 1 in 'Where the Reptiles Roam' episode.