• Published 21st Jun 2012
  • 1,011 Views, 7 Comments

Equestria Missing - MayaTheBee



Everywhere is empty except for one pony, driving him to insanity hoping he will find somepony else.

  • ...
 7
 1,011

Chapter 4: The End of Insanity

DAY 5 9:00 PM PONYVILLE ASYLUM

I woke up in a daze, I was still in the asylum... "H-hello?" I called out, to see if anyone was there. No one answered, I tried to get out of the straight jacket, but I had barely any luck. "HELP!" Just as I said that, a nurse came up to the door. "Oh thank you, can you please help me out of this jacket?" She shook her head, and dissappeared. I quickly got up and look out of the window on my door. It was quite hard seeing as I was in a straight jacket, but I found my balance, I looked out the window, no one was there. I saw that there was a sharp bar on the door, I cut apart the straight jacket and tried to open the door, the knob turned but the door didnt budge. As if someone was blocking it, In a state of panic I started banging on the door loudly. "SOMEONE! OPEN THE DOOR!" Eventually the door opened, no one was in sight. I looked around quickly. "Hello? ANYONE?!" No one answered... A sigh of depression lead me to leave the asylum and head back home.



DAY 5 9:40 PM FLARE'S HOUSE

My sense of paranoia kept creeping up on me, I was tired, I needed sleep. I landed on my bed feeling dizzy, I was seeing things.
"Fluttershy.... where are you?" I went blind, I couldn't see a thing "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I felt a prick, "Huh?" Suddenly I could see again, but this time it was different. My house was empty, in fact I wasn't even in my house. "Where the Hell am I?" Nothing was in sight... Nobody, emptiness...


Diary Entry #7 5th July 2012

The Patient has escaped. he asked if he could get out of the straight jacket, we knew it was insane so we just left him. somehow he got out of it, he busted down the door and ran for the exit, we tried to catch him but we couldn't stop him, wherever he is now we don't know... I've failed everypony. We plan on putting up missing posters if he is not found within the next two days. I'm sorry everypony...


DAY 6 12:00 AM NOTHINGNESS

I'm Lost, in white. No walls. No floors. Nothing

Walking along, I tried to find some kind of door or something. I had the ability to walk so I assumed there was a way out, after about 2 hours of walking, I heard someone... it was Fluttershy...
"No, STAY! Don't Leave again. Hush now its alright... is that you my love? You came for me... Where did you go? Come back... PLEASE.. COME BACK!" It was an odd sense of... sound, echo'y... odd
"Fluttershy? I'M HERE!" "Is that you my dear?... Why did this happen? COME BACK!"
At That moment.... I Passed out.


Diary Entry #8 6th July 2012

We have started a search for him, its been a day since he escaped. we still haven't found him we even got Fluttershy to come along to help us find him. We checked his house, the door was unlocked... convenient. We put posters up no one has answered to us.


DAY 6 2:30 AM CLOUDSDALE

I woke up on a cloud, a small cloud. I smelt blood "urgh what the?" I looked down and I saw that the stitches from my stab wound were split open. Most of the muscle had healed so it was just a deep cut now, I was too weak to do anything. I was helpless, from a distance I heard voices "He's not over here! Check the hospital!" I couldn't call out I was in too much pain. Eventually I was able to flap my wings and get in the air to hover down to ground level

Dairy Entry #9 6th July 2012

We couldn't find him. It was hard to break the news, when we did. We noticed a ring on Fluttershy's
Necklace... A Wedding Ring, apparently they were getting married in two weeks. We felt terrible, the funeral is in a day


DAY 6 8:30 AM PONYVILLE CEMETARY

I walked by may aswell have my condolences to my parents, they were murdered by someone police have not found the guy yet. I wanted my vengeance but no one knew him. Still walking I eventually heard music, I ducked behind a gravestone and looked toward where the sound was coming from, it was a funeral, it was all calm at first but then I noticed someone... It was Fluttershy, she was crying. "why is she crying?" I wondered to myself. I inspected closer on the gravestone... It was my name. They think I'm dead? No, no that cant be I quickly flew off back to my house.

DAY 6 12:30 PM FLARES HOUSE

They seriously can't think I'm dead... I need to tell them I did see some posters up for me around Ponyville maybe I can fool them into thinking that somepony found me. I shall do that tonight.

DAY 7 3:30 AM PONYVILLE

I made the poster

I had posted a lot of them around Ponyville and a couple in Cloudsdale I hope they will fall for it in the meantime I went straight to Manehattan, because I was assuming they would go straight there, and rented a room at a 24/7 hotel.

Diary Entry #10 7th July 2012

We can't believe it. He's alive? I wonder who found him, we sent a group of Pegasi to Manehattan to find him. lets hope he hasn't moved to another town.

DAY 7 10:30 AM MANEHATTAN

Manehattan is AMAZING! The dining is awesome, the sights to see are fun and the ponies here are so nice. but still I miss Fluttershy, it feels as though my Insanity has gone away... but then again, my mind has deceived me before. what if this is all just another one of my mind's dirty tricks? I mean, I stabbed myself and thought it was Pinkie Pie, no this cant be right. everything is real... I hope.

Things are.... nice.
I see some other ponies flying in.
"We're Here to Help"
"No. Please. Leave me. I'm Okay"
"Come on Flare. Come with us."
"No... GO AWAY!"
"Quick Grab Him!"
"He's Getting Away!"
Running. Falling.
"Grab The Stun Gun!"
"What?"
"Okay, Guys lets take him home..."

Diary Entry #11 7th July 2012

We brought him back to his rightful place. That Gravestone was a waste of time then, well at least everypony close to Flare can rest easy knowing that he is alive. We feel that he is close to getting over his Insanity, he barely reacted when the Pegasi got to him. But still they have been Suspended from their jobs for a day for pulling a quite lethal weapon on the patient.

DAY 8 8:30 AM PONYVILLE ASYLUM

The past eight day's have been a wreck... Ponies thought I was Dead... the world was empty for a few days, I stabbed myself... As if things couldn't get any worse...
"Um... Excuse me Sir."
"Ah! Fluttershy! How's it going"
"Oh, Not bad... Is Flare around?"
"Oh. Um we kinda don't want anyone to see him, you know after what happened last time."
"PLEASE... Let me see her"
"Well, If he insists... Good luck"
The doctor opened the door and let Fluttershy in. "Hi, Fluttershy" "Are you okay?" "I feel okay... but then again. this could all be a trick... Are you real?" She paused for a moment, odd. "... Yes" Suddenly she got up and left quickly "W-Wait!" but the door shut before she could hear me... Great, even my Fiance is ignoring me. and without warning a bell rung loudly, I nearly jumped out of my skin. "LUNCH IS READY!" They opened my door and came in with a wheeler with leather straps on it. "Come on. Time for lunch" I tried to stand but I was too weak... I needed food, I was surprised at how long I could go without food, they kindly helped me up and into the wheeler, "Why do I need to be in a Wheeler?" I asked slowly "We can't risk another incident like last time" I hung my head. Don't I look sane enough?

Diary Entry #12 8th July 2012

The patient looks really tired. It's been a long Eight days, he turned down all the food we offered. He must be starving, but he is a tough fighter, we're lucky he didn't die from starvation, it's amazing what some ponies can do. We didn't want to strap him down. He seemed quite sane to us, if all is good by tomorrow we might just be able to let him go.

DAY 8 1:40 PM PONYVILLE ASYLUM LUNCH HALL

Hay. Flowers. Grass. I feel like I want something else but that's all I can have. Again, being strapped to the wheeler made me feel needlessly helpless. What did I do to deserve this? I Scoffed down the food, I Felt I needed more but I had to wait until dinner. Looking around the Lunch Hall, I saw about 20 other ponies in the room. Not many for Ponyville. A lot of them were being fed just like me, only about three others were strapped down like me, I felt like I didn't need to be here, when suddenly I felt a sense of freedom. I looked behind myself, one of the nurses was unstrapping me from the wheeler and my straight jacket. "Huh? Why are you doing that?" "Because you're sane enough to feed yourself, are you not?" I wasn't really sure how to respond to that, true, my mind hadn't played tricks on me since yesterday. but why now? I just simply responded with: "Uh... Thanks" She giggled and responded kindly "No problem. Oh and by the way, we called up your Fiance and she said she would be coming by to pick you up tomorrow." "Oh. Good, hey did Fluttershy say anything about me on the phone when you called her up?" "Nope, but we asked her if she wanted to come by earlier today. but she said she was busy" I froze in shock. she never came by, maybe I'm still insane. but then again I have been sick for a bit, but it was pretty odd how she just up and left right after I asked her if she was real. I'm pacing myself on something that probably doesn't even matter. I left it be and was escorted back to my cell.

DAY 8 9:50 PM PONYVILLE ASYLUM

I couldn't sleep, I knew I needed it but I just couldn't sleep, so I stayed awake. I felt sick, maybe a fever, I was sweating like crazy, I choked back vomit, and looked up at the security camera. "Can you hear me?" I waited and a couple of seconds later they responded. "Loud and Clear" the guy on the intercom said. "Can I get a Doctor in here? I'm feeling sick" I complained "Okay. First tell us your symptoms" "Urgh... A Headache, Sweating, wanting to vomit, stomach ache. I don't know why can't you ask this down here?" They didn't respond, what the hell? "Hello? Anyone?" I Breathed in and held it, I Have a history of blackouts and twitching if I hold my breath for too long, I know its not good for me but hopefully it can get their attention. After about 10 seconds, I breathed out, my Fore-legs started to twitch, I felt light headed, it was alright, I was used to this, but quickly I fell and started having the seizure, "I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay," It's alright, I can take this. But it's never lasted this long, The room smelt odd, I can see someone at the door, I got totmntgjd,sjhkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.

Diary Entry #13 9th July 2012

Flare is in surgery, it seems that someone had drugged his lunch, a drug that could cause seizures in some cases, and even induce fevers if overdosed. someone also gassed his room with a sleeping drug... Convenient, Flare will be coming out of surgery in a couple of hours.

DAY 9 7:30 AM PONYVILLE ASYLUM

I was calm on my cell floor, I woke up nice and calm. And then a nurse knocked on the door. "Flare It's the Day!" I knew what she meant, it's the day I finally go home and reunite with Fluttershy and my friends. I scrambled around and eventually got up. "Great! and um, when is that exactly?" I asked "In about two hours, I'm sure you're excited to see your fiance after a long 8 days." The nurse said with a smile. I found that odd for a nurse to be smiling like that. "Yes, Indeed I am" It was true, I was glad to be getting out of the madhouse, but I didn't want to offend them or anything, so I kept to myself about being glad to leave. I went to the bathroom to wash up and looking in the mirror, I was back to normal, my mane was its original Blue, Red and grey colour and my eyes were back to normal as well. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Glad I'm back to normal". I turned around and re-entered the lobby, I still felt a little sick from last night, I waited a few minutes, when suddenly a nurse came up to me and asked for my signature on a release form "Excuse me sir. I need your signature for the release form" "Oh... okay" I signed the form, just as I did that, Fluttershy walked in the room. "Hi Flare" Immediately, I ran up can hugged her. I was glad to see her after so long, I was almost sobbing I was so happy. "I see you two are happy to be back together" "Oh, yes. I would hate for anything to happen to him," "Well we're glad you called us up when you did, if he was not contained, he might have killed someone." "Contained?" "Oh! Yes, you did have several outbursts and escaped many times" "Did I hurt anyone?" "Oh, no we kept you under high security and made sure you didn't hurt anyone. The only pony you hurt was yourself... well I think we have covered everything. Good to go?" "Um... Yes" I made sure I wasn't insane one last time. "Alrighty then, Cya" I calmly left with my fiance, we then went back to her house.

DAY 9 12:30 PM FLUTTERSHY'S COTTAGE

When we got back, we had lunch. It was simple; Apples, Hay, Daisy Sandwich. I ate it all, and with a sudden sense of tiredness, I went up to our bedroom. and went to sleep.
I Had a very vivid dream. you know when sometimes you have those dreams and they feel so real, you're afraid you won't wake up. that's what this felt like, I couldn't make sense of any of it, it was... Strange and at the same time realistic, the strange thing was... I Couldn't wake up

End.

Comments ( 1 )

I watched your videos on youtube.
I really love this story, so keep it up! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment