• Published 20th May 2018
  • 1,527 Views, 3 Comments

A game of Truth or Dare - ChibiPatches



this is just a Fluttercord with a long name... pay no mind to it everypony, Discord works like that...

  • ...
1
 3
 1,527

Truth

It had been a long and difficult game of wits and cunning. The six of them playing Truth or Dare, careful of what they were asked or dared as they played. When it came to Rainbow Dash everypony picked truth, knowing her dares could either be a playful joke or something rather close to cruel.

Pinkie Pie it didn't matter what they choose, she was always an odd ball when it came to either. Applejack, Twilight, and Fluttershy were the same regardless. Their dares were simple and playful, and the questions they asked never got too personal or embarrassing.

As for Rarity they were all more than careful than to pick truth. All of them unsure what the fashionista would ask them, or what she would do with that information. As the bottle stopped spinning and pointed at Fluttershy she let out an 'eep' as all eyes were now on her, as Rarity asked her if she wanted to pick truth or dare.

She was hesitant at first, and though she knew any dare Rarity gave was harmless.

Fluttershy decided to be bold this time as she took a deep breath, "I choose... Truth!" The words slipped passed her lips before she knew what she said.

Covering her mouth as she whimpered, her eyes locked with Rarity's knowing she was at the mercy of her friend. Up till now everyone of them had chosen dare. So Rarity was not just giddy to learn something new about Fluttershy, she was also shocked that she was so bold to make that choice.

"Alright then my dear," Her eyes sparkled a little as she giggled thinking about what to ask.

Clasping her hooves together she gave a devilishly wicked grin as she started making circles on the table with her hoof, "Fluttershy..."

'Oh Celestia help me!' She whispered to herself, hoping Spike would run into the room with a letter from the Princess.

"how do you feel..." Her confidently filled voice slowly became soft and alluring as she stared at the yellow mare.

Fluttershy cowered below the table, her eyes and top of her head all that could be seen of her, 'Here it comes!'

Resting her head on her hooves Rarity stared at Fluttershy with bedroom eyes as she came to the end of the question, "about Discord?" The eyes of everypony shifted back and forth between Rarity and Fluttershy.

Fluttershy gulped at the question and stares, she knew Rarity had been meaning to ask this question for a while. Every so often she had caught Rarity giggling when she saw Discord next to herself. She began to fidget with her hooves as she focused her attention on the table, hoping to find something that would draw her attention.

"Um... well..." Fluttershy brushed her mane trying to keep herself calm as she blushed, "He and I are friends. Nothing else." Her voice slowly began to fade and trail off as she continued.

Rolling her eyes as she sighed Rarity pulled Fluttershy in next to her, "No darling, I mean do you like him?"

Fluttershy gulped knowing Rarity wouldn't take a vague answer. Looking around the room Fluttershy saw that what she felt was true. Everypony had been staring at her as though everyone of their lives depended on the answer she gave.

"Well... um... you see..." As she started to sweat she tried to find the right words they would accept, "the thing is..." Clenching her eyes shut Fluttershy let out a whimpering squeal as she tried to duck even further under the table, "pass." She faintly cried hoping it would be the end of that little moment.

"Fluttershy, you already picked truth," Peeking her head up from behind the table Fluttershy locked eyes with Twilight, "you know the rules." Twilight's purple eyes held sympathy for her friend.

Feeling determined Fluttershy sat up with as much courage as she could muster, "Y-you know what?" She said locking her eyes with her friends one at a time with a faint stammer in her voice, "I am not going to lie," taking in a deep breathe Fluttershy let the last few words slip out her mouth with a false determination, "I have a crush on Discord." There was a small gasp from her friends, only Rarity gave a knowing smile.

It wasn’t too big of a secret from how often they spent time together, but it was rather unexpected to hear it from Fluttershy during a game.

“Umm… Twilight…” She faintly spoke as she blushed a deep cherry red, “what are you doing?” She asked, as the lavender mare slowly moved the light from the glow of her horn over her timid friend.

Looking around the room at the others, Twilight gave a faint nervous laugh as she rubbed the back of her neck.

As her horn stopped glowing she began to speak, “Well I just wanted to make sure… that… well…” She found it difficult to explain her reasoning while still trying to seem like a good friend, “Discord didn’t use a spell of some kind.”

“Well I never.” Humphed the draconequus as he walked in wearing an apron and carrying a tray of sweets, “To assume that I would do such a thing.” Looking around only to see their rather disapproving looks he gave a sorrowful look, “Okay I would,” He groaned setting down the tray as he walked over towards Fluttershy, “but I would never do anything like that to dear sweet Fluttershy. Heavens forbid that I would ever think of doing it.”

“Well you did it once before back in the hedge maze.” Rainbow Dash pointed out as she drifted around the room, as though she were resting on a cloud.

“That was one time, and I was evil then.”

“Discord not that I don’t mind seeing you from time to time…” Twilight sighed as she sat down, “but how in Equestria did you get in here, and where is Spike?”

“Oh well would you believe the front door was open, and I offered my services to-” Feeling Fluttershy’s hoof rubbing his tail he groaned once more, “Oh alright, I let myself in and sent Spike to go relax in another dimension.”

With a snap of his claw Spike returned rocking back and forth muttering a single phrase, “I have gone beyond the end of all things, only to return to the beauty of creation.”

“Oh come on it wasn’t that bad of a place.” Discord objected levitating him off the table, “Last time I was there it was rather peaceful.”

as soon as he was on the ground Spike ran off to his room, obviously to hid himself in his bed and try to forget everything.

"well, I Nev-" Discord stopped himself as he looked at the table that Fluttershy and her friends where sitting at "oh my, where you 6 playing a little game?"

Discord gave a mock sorry expression "how ever shall I learn to be a good friend?" he asked while acting sad, then he started laughing "oh well, I have other things to get to." Discord levitated the mane 6 over to him and gave them all a bug hug and vanished.

"are you sure you like him?" Rainbow Dash asked giving Fluttershy an unhappy look, Fluttershy blushed and nodded.

~*~

A human sat at her desk and frowned at her work, the ending was no really that good but she was somewhat proud of her work as she saved the story and sent it to the mods with a happy smile on her face.

Author's Note:

I would like to thank my awesome editor for making my story longer then intended,
and helping me figure out how to put some characters (that I needed) into it.
Even though I gave up on Discord being in it and was just gonna have him mentioned,
my editor pulled through and placed him in the edits I gave him,
(Discord and Spike where added in by him)
~Rosie

P.s: TMW you can't think of an ending so you break the forth wall instead of coming up with something :twilightsheepish:

Comments ( 2 )

This was a sweet little story. It was a lot of fun to read! :pinkiesmile:

8937170
Thanks ^u^ it was fun to write it, this story is about a few years old cause I went inactive out of stress but I am glad people like it ^u^

Login or register to comment