• Published 2nd Jun 2016
  • 1,638 Views, 24 Comments

The Path of Six Life - Raikiry



When a Bigger Threat arrives to Equestria,Celestia herself knew she couldnt Confront it alone and knew the elements weren't enough to defeat it. Now she Randomly Transported Six Teenagers to Equestria and Hope they will be their Saviours.

  • ...
10
 24
 1,638

Chapter 5:Meet the Group

Author's Note:

*****WARNING*****

You may see error and grammer. you have been warn. Enjoy the Story

Chapter 5: Meet the Group
Written by: Raikiry

The room fell in silence as the ponies who were inside the library were looking at the unconscious stallion who crashed inside Twilight’s castle. In her point of view she didn't know this stranger is, but Dan knew who it was. He turns and gives an innocent smile to Twilight who turn to look at Dan.


“Forgive me Twilight. Apparently the stallion that is in front of us is one of my best friends.” Dan said who started to walk closer to kyle.
He looks at his unconscious friend who was groaning in pain. Dan gives an annoyed look and kicks him trying to wake him up while talking in a British accent.. “Oi...you dead?” he says as he kicks again.


Kyle shoot’s one eye open and notice the first thing he sees. It wasn't his friend who was ruggedly trying to see if his fine or neither the mysterious mare who was looking at him. No the first thing he see’s and got him terrified was ‘Books’. Kyle wasn't a fan of reading as he thought it was for nerds only. Either way he and Dan question how in the world he gets good grades if he doesn't study. He never question it.
Kyle stood up quickly as Dan looks at his stallion friend who look terrified. He was getting worried for a moment until one thing he did that made him change expression.


“Well this is just great! I’m dead and my punishment is living in a library for the rest of my life!” Kyle says as he looks at before looking up at the ceiling. “And plus with Dan here is twice as worse!”


Dan showed an expression that made Twilight slightly confused. He shows a forced smile and his eyebrows was twitching and showing anger, also was clenching his fist. Dan raise his Fist and landed a nicely punch in kyle head making him drop face first in the ground. Steam was coming out both stallion’s on Dan's fist and the other on Kyle head.


Twilight was confused on what’s just happened. Until Dan cough grabbing the alicorn attention.


“Sorry again. Sometimes he get into my nerve and i need to show him some manners. But aside from that this is Kyle my friend.” Dan gesture his hand towards the Unconscious Pegasus.


“I'll have a Cup of maple syrup please” Said randomly Kyle on the Floor.


Dan was about to look at twilight once more until he saw his other friend coming inside while three mares was behind them.


“Oh hey guys” Dan said


“Howdy partner sorry if we interrupted your research but while me and kyle were in the park and he decided to do something stupid and suddenly crashed in this location” Richard inspect the castle library for his friend “By any chance you seen him?”


Dan points down and Richard sees his unconscious friend in the floor making him raising a eyebrow and then looks back at Dan “So what happen?”


“Punched him”


“Ah makes sense” Richard looks back at Kyle and poke him “Hey partner you Dead”


Dan see’s Richard poking him a few time and change his view to the three mares that were behind Andrew and Dennis. “Who’s your Friend’s Guys”


Andrew spoke first “ Um this is Fluttershy…….and this two other mare are Apple jack and Rainbow Dash this two help us find the library and gave me and dennis a Apple.” he gestured to the Cowpony and Rainbow mare.


Dan looks at AJ and Show a smile towards the mare “Thank you for your kindness names Dan and i'm guessing you already met Richard and Kyle” He looks at Richard who was still poking kyle awake while noticing Dennis joining on the poking.


“It was pleasure Partner” Apple jack tip her stensen and puts her hooves forwards for a hoof shake.
Dan accepted the shake and notice the rainbow mare who was about to speak.


“Rainbow if you say one word, ill promise you you won't be Flying for a Week” Apple jack quickly and calmly said without looking at Rainbow.


Suddenly kyle Wakes up from his ‘Incident’ and Notice his Friend besides him. “My head hurts….what happen?”


“You did a Stupid stunt and landed on a another pony's home.” Richard said.


Kyle gets up and looks at the purple alicorn and show a apologetic smile to the mare “I Am so sorry i didn't mean to honest i was just trying to do a cool move and then i lost control and-”


Twilight laugh at his reaction showing the exact same personality from Rainbow Dash when she first crash into the library. “Is quite alright Twilight by The way.” she said showing a smile.


Kyle was about to say His Name but then remember two thing. The first thing was Richard said he was in somepony home and the other was it was a library.


Kyle looks at twilight “Um… can I ask you a question” Kyle ask.


“Sure, spill it out.”


“Um so this is your home….correct?”


“Yes”


“And your house is a library?”


“Well technically yes it also a castle.”


“But the whole house is a build in library?”


“If you can see it like that than yes”


A Pause was made and Kyle inhale some air and was about to say. One. simple. Word “Nnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddd!” with that Dan and Richard both punch him in the head making him go to the floor again.


“Sorry for that Twilight.” Dan said while Dennis suddenly slide beside Kyle and pokes him again while rainbow was dying of laughter behind Applejack who was hiding a smile behind her hat.


“Is quite alright” Everypony started to Laugh but then Richard notice something.


Richard notice Sylvester wasn’t in the room and was about to ask for him but suddenly saw him backing up from a room revealing another mare who he haven't met. She had a White coat and Purple mane and was wearing a French outfit.


Twilight notice Rarity and smiles “Rarity you came back from Your trip……..um Rarity?” She wasn't answering twilight she had her eyes on the handsome stallion who was in front of him.


“Why hello their Handsome what’s your name” Rarity said.


Sylvester was backing up bit by bit while she was taking few step closer to him and showed a awkward smile towards the white mare. “Um names sylvester my good lady” this made rarity eyes sparkle when she heard that marvelous voice.


“Oh you have the same Accent as me. Ohhh~ how divine.” Rarity said while Dennis saw something coming out of Rarity.


“Hey sylvester she making little heart coming out of nowhere be careful you might have a dossie with this one.” Dennis said while pulling out a apple.


Apple jack took her eyes off rarity and was paying attention to Dennis who did the most random and innocent thing ever “How in tarnation ?”


“SSShhh...Dont question it” He slowly eats another bite of the Apple.

“Dennis darling I don't know what you’re saying but guys tell me is this what’s molesting feel like cause if it is i don't like it.” Sylvester said while hiding behind richard.


“Ohhhh~ come out Darling I won't bite…..well not yet anyway.”


“Excuse you!” Sylvester said.


“We'll partner you just made your first friend” Richard said while holding in his Laughter.


“How in name is this making a new friend?!” Sylvester said until a he turns his head towards the mare she was inches away from his face.


“Oh don't you see darling, it’s like destiny and Celestia has blessed us and wants us together!” Rarity said.


“Who in Blazes is Celestia?” Sylvester said.


“Hey Sister back off he’s mine!!!” everypony looked at the source of the voice and saw a cloaked stranger coming down the ceiling.
Dan was surprised that nopony here notice that she was inside and he started questioned himself many question about the little creature.


Rarity see’s this mystery Female andRarity and sylvester witness she is kinda small. Well not small like a Mouse but little like in chest level small.


“Excuse me little girl but who are you?” Rarity ask.


The Mystery Female took the cloak off and reveal herself and everypony specially the guys were shocked when it reveal a Baby kid Dragon. “I said back off!” She hisses Showing her Teeth side of the little dragon.


“Oh cute little one angry, well little one go run along the grown up are planning a future wedding.” Rarity said pushing the little dragon aside.
Rarity saw sylvester disappear and later notice he was next to the Dragon making the Stallion confuse on how he change position.


“I don't think so this one is mine” She showed fire in her eyes and for some reason the guys saw electricity coming out both of their eyes when they came face to face. All four mare was going to stop this nonsense and thought that the others will help but then the girls were confused when all four of them said the same sentence at the same time. But their expression of saying it was like it was a daily routine and they weren’t like other stallion who get pump up when a fight of girl break loose. They were calm and collective.


“Cat fight.” Simple was that no yell came out from that sentence but that sentence grabs the attention of the four mares who was about to stop this.


“Alright guys, like always place your bets” Dennis said who had gabbling outfit and a Italian fake mustache. “Alright, you first Dan.”


“Going for the little dragon she got Spunk.” Dan said who fold his arms watching the scenario. “Richard?”


“Well partner last time when you saw the same spunk she almost broke Sylvester arm and besides she was stalking him…..” He pause and look at the little Dragon “Hey kid were you Stalking him.”


Making the Dragon stop for a moment and quickly answer “Yes!” She got back what she was doing that was playing tug of war with Rarity who had Sylvester Legs and The Dragon his Arms.


“Huh well if she won't break his arm i'm betting her” Richard looks towards Kyle “Kyle name it.”


“Well this is a tough one remember Rosie and Mary” This got Sylvester scream when heard that name.


“I THOUGHT WE AGREE TO NEVER MENTION THOSE NAME!” Sylvester said while still being tug.


“But it was funny when she had that creepy shirt that had your face infront and the back said 'his girl' and Mary had a fake baby with your Face with it” Kyle said cracking a smile “But either way The Dragon chick.” He looks at Andrew “Hey Andrew ur turn.”


“Um well…….that dragon seems cute and adorable.” Im going for the Little Creature.


Twilight had a confused face on her who was hearing everything “I'm sorry to interrupt your guy thing but aren't you worried about your friend.” Twilight said.


“Oh we are but we know what will happen those two will give up and get tire and will make a truce and win his heart. ” Dan said who calmly was searching a Book to read.


Twilight heard a Thump and turn around and saw both Dragon and Mare who was grasping air and was shaking hoof and claw and Richard pulling Sylvester towards the group.


A Long pause and the Little Dragon join them and at first she was nervous but then they didn't bother them if she wanted to get close to sylvester.


“Is quite alright Partner. I can sense your friendly and have a Crush on the Stallion” Richard said.


“I don't ….have a crush on him….i was just defending him...Yeah, that's it!” The Dragon spoke.


“Uh huh” Richard smile and then notice sylvester getting up.


“Well what’s your name?” Dan Said who spoke to the dragon.


“Um well, my name is Jewel Spark…. its nice to meet you…. I think.” She said while still looking at Sylvester.


“You think?” Dan ask.


She look at the group and they were having the same thoughts and it was answers about herself.


“Well let me explain while i was Walking in the Everfree Forest i heard a Scream.” She continue explaining while noticing the girls was hearing “As i followed the screams i met you six and especially him” Jewel shows spark in her eyes while staring at the unconscious Unicorn.


“Anyways. I was traveling from the wastelands and it took me like a few days to get to the everfree.”


Rainbow cut the conversation and ask the dragon a question. “Hey squirt if you don't mind me asking why were you in the everfree forest?.” Rainbow ask.


“Well i know you won't believe me last night while I was getting close to the village i decided to set camp at the everfree. I was I supposed to know their were suppose to be monster in there but no worries i can defend myself pretty good.” She said while showing pride in her expression.


“Oh so you know how to fight and defend yourself?” Dan ask.


“Oh no no. when i said defend i meant like at hiding and defend my hiding spot” She said “Anyways last night at the forest i saw something awesome.”


“Oh and that will be?” Twilight ask.


“A Shooting Star and it crash inside the forest it was near by but i couldn't risk going to investigate late at night so i decided to wait till morning. But when i got their, there was nothing just a big gap and that when i heard the screams and i saw you six getting chase by the guards.”


This got everypony gasp and turning to the six stallion who had guilt all over their face. Jewel look at the mare and thier were looking at the six with suspisious eyes now.


“Wait, what in tarnation were you six were in the forest” Applejack ask.


The Group look to each other and look at dan who was thinking a way out of this but from the look at twilight she were more concerned on them.


“I can't tell you.” Dan said while looking away from the group of he immediately got grab by his collar by the rainbow mare.


“And why not. Are you some kind of criminal or something if you are I’ll be dam-” Rainbow was cut off by her sentence when her grip was loosen by Kyle who apparently had her arm lock behind her back and was experiencing a bit Pain.


“I know we just met. I'll admit, I'm a bit out of place, but know one thing never. Put your hands on him, I don't care who you are. Being awesome is one thing but being loyal to my friends is in my book.” Said kyle who still had Rainbow in his grip.


“Hey let me go!” Rainbow said trying to free herself.


“Hey partner let her go!” Applejack said who was about to throw a punch at Kyle but was blocked by the western cowpony who stand besides Kyle. “Wha-”


“I recommend you not do that ” Richard said who pushes her towards twilight who successfully caught her stumbling.
Richard look at Kyle that later released Rainbow and she went towards her friends.


“I thought this place was different but i guess not.” Kyle said who started walking out the castle who later followed by dennis.


Richard look at Applejack who had slight anger but confuse on what happen. He didn't say a word. He just left with a slight annoy look saying and ‘i thought their were nice ponies’. He left followed by Sylvester who didn't look at the group.


Fluttershy the shy on from them all was trying to get close to Andrew to see if he was okay. She notice his hoodie was covering his face. And later noticing her.


“Please….don't ….come any closer…….” Andrew said taking a Few steps back who felt a hand and recognizing it from Dan.


“When we came here. We came for one thing and is to find answers that were looking for. But apparently when we came here we thought it would be different but seeing thing that you five take it towards violence it never change. Dont follow us that’s all i ask you. Also twilight.” Dan looks at the purple alicorn.

“I Saw you getting ready to use magic on kyle and by any chance you’ve hurt him ill promise this. Ill be damn if you ever get a forgiveness out of me” Said dan who took off is glasses and look deadpan straight at twilight who made her spine chill.


With that they all left the room. Getting all the mare to look at Rainbow who was checking her arm.


“Rainbow what in blazes got into you!” Apple jack question her friend assault.


“What didn't you get it this squirt said they were running away from the guards and then my instick kick in and try to interrogate the bad guy” Rainbow Cross her arm.


“But darling we all saw how nice they were couldnt you think this one through” Rarity exclaim.
Rainbow looks at her friend with a confused look on what is she talking about.


“Rainbow, if their were really criminals why did they show us the friendship of kindness.” Twilight ask.


“Well….” Rainbow thinks. “To try to get our trust yeah!”


“For what reason, why would they care for each other…” Fluttershy said.


“And why did they ask for direction to the park .” Apple jack said.


“I.I…” Rainbow thought for a moment but couldnt find no solution “Ahhh horse apples. I guess it’s my fault” She scratch the back of her head.


“You're darn tootin it is. Now let go find them and apologize.” Apple jack said while noticing Pinkie pie entering the house.


“Find who?” Pinkie said.


“Six stallion that were in here. Something happen and Rainbow Dash needs to apologize.” Pinkie smiles and starts bouncing up and down.


“Oh you mean the six stallion who are getting arrested now.” Pinkie said.


“WHAT?!”


The mane six runs towards outside and see’s a group of guard chaning the stallion. One of the guards approach Twilight and later she demanded on this action.


“My apologize Your highness but this six are wanted. Celestia demanded them to be brought to her” Later they notice a black eye from him and Applejack ask what happen to his eye. “This was from them i tried to catch them but The one with the glasses threw a branch at me and started to ran.”


Everypony looks at the six who had their eyes closes wanting to not look at the ponies who thought of them that are criminal. Twilight went towards dan who was the only one with his Eyes open and notice her walking towards them.


“Is this true?” Twilight ask but no response was giving “Is this true that all of u are criminals.”


“The less you know your highness” With that the carriage started to move and was sending them to celestia castle.


Twilight stood and watch as the were taken and her friends came behind asking what did dan say. The purple unicorn looks in the ground but notice was something off. Why did celestia wanted them. She needed to know.


“Girls pack your bags.” She turn towards her friends. “Were going to see the princess.”


“Hey!” All six mare notice the little female dragon who scream at them “I’m going with. I’m apart this random event and ill be damn that my prince is a criminal.”


“What do you think he’s not a criminal? Rarity exclaim.


“Because…..when I saw those boys eyes I felt they suffered a lot of pain. And their good guys they never do something corrupted. So I’m going” she said.


“Fine is settled we're leaving in a hour get ready” with that everypony departed and twilight return to look at the road that they left.


Dan” said Twilight.


Kyle” said Rainbow Dash.


Richard” said Applejack.


Sylvester” both Rarity and Jewel Spark said.


Hehe Dennis!” giggled Pinkie.


Andrew” quivered Fluttershy.


Who are you?”