• Published 2nd Jun 2016
  • 1,641 Views, 24 Comments

The Path of Six Life - Raikiry



When a Bigger Threat arrives to Equestria,Celestia herself knew she couldnt Confront it alone and knew the elements weren't enough to defeat it. Now she Randomly Transported Six Teenagers to Equestria and Hope they will be their Saviours.

  • ...
10
 24
 1,641

Chapter 1: A New Life in a New World

Chapter 1: A new life in a new world.
Written by: Raikiry
Edited by:Trader_Jack

The night shines at the village of Ponyville. The beautiful stars were shining and the moon was beautiful as ever. Every pony in town was resting for a new tomorrow that will bring them, well except one pony that hasn’t gone to bed.

It was the Princess of the sun, and she was sitting at the edge of the castle looking up at her dear beloved sister’s work. She smiles but her smile disappear with an expression of worry.


Her sister, Princess Luna, was flying above the night skies until she notices her sister looking up in the night skies. This worried her. Luna knew Celestia wouldn’t be up this late and knew something was bothering her.


Luna flies towards Celestia and lands perfectly behind her, Celestia looks behind her finding her sister Luna at her presence.


“Dear sister, this is odd for you to be up this late. Is something the matter?” Luna said taking a seat next to her sister.


Celestia looks at Luna and gave a weak smile “Oh I’m sorry Luna, but I thought you already notice something odd about the sky.” Celestia said looking at Luna’s night sky.


“What do you mean?” Luna looks over the sky and doesn’t see anything particular.


“Luna, I have a feeling a great evil is coming towards this way. And what I have to fear is that this evil is way to strong for us.” Celestia said looking at her shocked sister.


“What?! Well if something dangerous is coming, we must alert the elements!” Luna said jumping up to the skies getting ready to alert the Elements.


“Luna, wait!” Celestia screams at her sister to stop at mid air.


Luna stops at her movement and lands again next to her sister. The wind blew over their fur and felt the great evil that was coming towards Ponyville. Even Luna herself felt it. She looks at her sister for an answer.


“Contact Discord. We might need him for this.” Celestia got up and walk towards the throne room.


Luna nodded and flew up in the sky and went towards Fluttershy’s cottage. Celestia kept walking to her throne room and started looking toward her bookshelf. To find an answer around these books and see what kind of evil being her and the elements are going to face.
Celestia felt a presence behind her. She moves her head and saw Luna and Discord in front of her.


“Discord” Celestia said.


“Tia,” Discord said.


“So do you know,” Celestia said.


“Yes, since two days ago. I thought you knew about it and didn’t bother telling you.” Discord said floating towards the window.


“I notice yesterday.” Celestia walks towards Discord and looks through his eyes. And by Discord eyes, he had the same worried face. “Discord what are we facing here?”


The room felt silent and Discords sigh and looks at the two princesses “Remember when I was trying to take over Ponyville” The princess nodded. “And you two turned me to stone.” Discord floats next to them.


“Since the events of me being free and given a second chance, I can see now that I wasn’t who I use to be when I met Fluttershy.” Discord smiles “She teaches me to have hope and be polite to others and try to make friends, and now I see the meaning of life.”


Discord looks through the window and looks back at the princesses “So the answer that you are looking for about what are facing I even don’t know, but what its coming towards here is way stronger than us and the elements” Discord said giving Luna a greater shock.


“What? That’s impossible!” Luna scream and gallops towards Celestia “ Tia, tell me this isn't true.”


Celestia stood silent cause she knew that Discord was right. Whatever is coming is way too powerful to be taken out with magic. “So Discord, what you suggest we should do?” The princess of the sun said to his ex-mortal enemy.


“Well, I have some suggestions. First, we don’t say anything to the elements until the time is right.” Discord said “Also, a couple of months back while I was having a picnic with the elements, my magic detected six new beings that can help us in this situation.” Discord said popping out a chair in mid-air.


“But…” Discord looks at the princess that knew there was a catch and sat in the chair he summons.


“But?” The two princesses said simultaneously.


“I can transport them here but…I can't transport them back. They will be stuck here forever.” Discord explains.


“How can you tell that these six beings can help us?” Luna says.


Discord magically pop out six pictures of the six being that he had discovered. “Cause this six had the same characters and personality of the elements.” Discord stands up and presents the first member of the group.


“This boy’s name is Kyle. He’s an athlete and sports freak like our dear rainbow pony. But his loyalty is very surprisingly interesting, that I can tell.” Discord said.


“Next ones are Dan and Richard”


“Dan is a very intelligent being and quite an egghead, like your dear pupil. Also we have Richard. This boy loves hard work and never lied to his friend, so his heart is full of honesty.”


“Now, my next ones are Denis and Sylvester.”


“Let’s start with Denis. His trait is that he loves to make people smile and loves to celebrate upon…err people’s parties. So he loves to bring laughter in the world.”


“Now Sylvester, this fashionista loves to make every single clothing very…oh how you say it…fabulous. But in all that, I can sense his heart is very generous.”


“Last but not least is the shy one of the group. This one talks very softly like Fluttershy and also loves to partake at an animal shelter and taking care of animals. But his heart is full of kindness, no other less his name is Andrew.”


Celestia looks over the details that Discord explained. Then she looks at her sister who was interested with Dan. She didn’t know what to do but the question what roams around her head how can this being help us.


“I got to say this castle is very interesting.” That voice was caught by the three demigods and looked at a mysterious figure.


“WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN!” Luna yelled with her Canterlot Voice.


“Wow, you’re a very mouthful…let me fix that.” The mysterious figure blast the Princess of the Night with a magic blast, leading her to the wall creating a gap.


“LUNA!” Celestia screams and rushes towards the mysterious being, but was suddenly stopped when she couldn’t breathe.


“Tsk, tsk. Now was that a smart way to play it, Princess?” He said throwing Celestia out the throne room.


“Ah, my good friend Discord. How has it been buddy?” He said floating towards him.


“If you hurt these ponies, I swear in my power I will break you bit by bit.” Discord said with a deadly tone.


“Now Discord, that wasn’t nice,” he said grabbing his throat.


Discord struggle to get freedom and air and look into this mysterious pony eyes. His smile was wicking and his eyes were pure red and didn’t have no second thought of taken somepony lives.


Celestia re-enters the throne room and witness Discord fighting and struggling to let him go “LET HIM GO!” Celestia screams.


“Ah, but that’s no fun…………… well if you insist,” he raise one of his hooves and penetrated his snake body revealing dripping green blood all over the floor.



“NNNOOOOOOO!” Celestia screams and saw the pony throw him by the sides.


“Now, now…I thought he was your enemy.” He saw Celestia gallop towards over him, seeing how badly Discord was injured. “Well, this form can’t hold much longer. Now this is a warning, princesses. I am coming to take over this village and be prepare for a new king of Ponyville and a new salvation.” With that said he disappears into the darkness.


Luna wakes up from her encounter and she grabs a few minutes of recollecting on what's just happening and saw that Discord was on the floor.” Nnnoooooo…”


“Come on Discord. Don’t you dare leave…what should I say to Fluttershy…she will be devastated to hear that you're gone…” Celestia was in a shed of tears.



“Hey…Tia…I never knew you cared…” he weakly said, “Listen to me,” he magically reveals the six being picture and button. “You need to take them here and let them know what's going on.”


“Discord,” Celestia said.


“I don’t want to hear it…Tia. I was once evil and now I care about your subjects, even Fluttershy…promise me you will protect Fluttershy and everypony else or I’ll seriously haunt you in your dreams…”


“I promise,” Celestia said.


“Good…let…them…know…who’s…the ruler…” With that Discord closes his eyes and fell into a deep slumber of no awakening.


Celestia sees his dead friend disappearing from her hooves and Luna notice the magic to summon the six is disappearing also.


“Tia!” Luna said.


The artifact is disappearing “Tia you need to summon them.”


Celestia didn’t move an inch. It only shows tears coming out of her eyes. The Artifact is almost disappearing.


“Tia”


“…”


“Tia”


“…”


“TIA”


“…”


“CELESTIA”


With that Celestia pour amount of magic into the Artifact and show anger in her eyes that Luna had never seen her sister in an awhile. “I, THE PRINCESS OF THE SUN, HEAR BY SUMMON SIX NEW BEING INTO EQUESTRIA, AND BY MY NAME, LET THEM BE OUR SAVIORS!” Celestia yells with her Canterlot Voice. With loud thunder and energy blast sending the two princesses away from the Artifact revealing smoke and nothing more. The two princess witness that the artifact was nowhere to been seen.


“Do you think it worked Tia?” Luna said with a worried tone in her voice.


“I…I don’t know…I hope to my name that…” she looks at the direction of where Discord was “Were not too late…”

--------------------Universe 8--------------------

The skies were black and the clouds were gray. Another miserable day has come on this world. Kyle was walking down the streets minding his own business and walks a long way to school.


He stops walking when he arrives at school and notice one his best friend giving out fliers out to the students. Kyle sighs and smiles at his best friend.


‘Damn it Andrew. Times flies and you never change. Sometimes I wish I haven't met you in kindergarten, but I guess I’m glad I did heh’ Kyle thought.


He ran towards Andrew and yell out his name, getting his attention. He put a shy smile and waves at Kyle.


“Oh Kyle, good morning,” Andrew said.


“Sup Andrew what’s up? How was your weekend?” Kyle said.


“Oh you know, helping out at the Animal Shelter, same old, same old,” he said.


“Nice. Well, if you're been wondering what I was doing, I was trying out to see if I can break my own speed record!” Kyle said shaking Andrew.


“ttthhhattts verrry NN NNI CCE kkkkyllllllee.”


“Kyle, please let the poor man go before you hurt him.” A voice behind Kyle was heard and he turns around to find out that one of his other best friends arrived.


“YO SYLVESTER, WHATS UP!” Kyle said getting a fist pump in.


“Kyle, you know I don’t do that thing you do with your fist.”


“Morning Sylvester, how are you doing?” Andrew said joining them.


“Oh spending, Andrew, just splendid. I just posted one my works over the Internet and I am just waiting to get a review with one of the best company, Le or review.” He said making a drama play around them.


“Well I guess ah came in late.” A western voice was heard revealing Richard behind them.



“Well look who finally showed up?” Kyle said speeding his way towards Richard and grabbing his head and gave him a nuggie.


“Alright, alright Kyle, that’s enough,” Richard said while Kyle lets go of him. “So how everyone morning doing?” he asks.


“Fine.”


“Okay.”


“Splendid.”


“Cool…hey, you haven't seen Denis or Dan haven't you?” Richard said while he was about to pull out a book in his bag. Denis pop out nowhere getting everyone scared.


“YOU CALLED!” A huge smile appears on Denis face.


“Jesus, Denis. How many times we have to tell you to stop doing that,” Kyle said.


“Doing what?”


“T- never mind.” Kyle shrugs it off and continues talking with Andrew.


“Well cowboy, I guess I ain't going to ask how you doing those supernatural stuff by appearing from behind without no one noticing but here.” Richard hands him a science book and thanks him for letting him.


“Well, I guess we got the gang back together, but where's Dan?” Kyle said looking at everyone going inside the school.


“Library,” they all said simultaneously and went to go get him.


Minutes later, they arrive in the school library and found the only student reading a book. They open the door of the library and walk towards him.


He felt a presence in front of him and lay down his book and greatly by their friends.


“Oh hey guys how’s it going?” Dan said.


“What’s up…egghead? How long have you been in this library?” Kyle said.


“Since five,” Dan said getting everyone shocked.


They were best friends and they knew each other pretty well, but they knew something was wrong if Dan was up early in the library.


“Dude…like the freak!” Kyle screams


“Um Sunny, why were you here so early?” Sylvester said.


“I had an awful dream and my instincts were telling me to go find research,” Dan said getting everyone in the room confuse faces.


“Wait, wait, hold your horses…you're telling us you came here cause you had a bad dream.” Richard said.


“Stupid huh…heh it’s just that dream felt soo real…” Dan said while his nerves were shaking.


“Um Dan, if it feels any better…I don’t think it's stupid in all honesty.” Andrew said while smile at Dan.


“Really? Thanks.” Dan accepts his honesty.


“Hey dude, if Andrew says your dreams weren't stupid, than it wasn’t stupid for me right guys,” Kyle said looking at the other.


All nod and smiled each. Kyle set a fist bump group for everyone to join in. Everyone join the fist bump except Sylvester who was hesitating at first, but knew he needs to get into to this just once.


“Well look guys, here's the loser six.” This got everyone attention looking at the library door.


“Geb, what the hell you want!” Kyle steps up in front of him knowing he’s bigger than Kyle, but he knows he won't back down.


“Oh, I’m sorry for ruining your gay love…haha jeez you’re a bunch of losers you know that right” Geb push Kyle away and walk towards Andrew.


“Well, there you are shrimp. Where is my money for today?” he demands.


“I…um…um,” he got interrupted when Geb grabbed his collar and lift him up.


“Where is my money?”


“Hey!” Kyle throws a punch at his face, making him stumble and letting go of Andrew. “Why don’t you pick on someone your size.”


“Oh, your getting it now loser.” He put his fingers in his mouth and made a whistle noise, getting three more big guys to enter the room.


“Come on bring it. I ain't afraid of none of you guys!” Kyle said preparing to fight.


“Now hold on Kyle your ain’t doing this alone,” Richard said standing besides him.


“Yeah,” everyone said simultaneously.


“Aww, how sweet…beat them up!”


They were getting ready to fight until once lightning inside the library broke it off, getting the four bullies off them and the six looking at lightning inside the building.


“Um Dan, what's going on!” Kyle said while the noise of the lightning was heard again.


“This ain't possible getting lightning inside this building,” Dan said getting fascinated.


“Um Dan, don’t lose focus. Say it in English,” Richard said getting close to his friends.


“Oh um…I have no idea, but what for the best. Let’s prepare our self for the outcome!” All five of them look at Dan who gave an innocent smile getting all them struck by lightning and disappearing from the scene.


“What the…those dorks escape. Find them and bring them to me.

------------------------------------------Equestria-----------------------------------------------------

It was daylight in Equestria and everypony was hardly getting up. Well until they receive a wake-up call by a mysterious lighting struck down outside of the Everfree Forest.


We find Luna getting ready for bed and rest and forget for a moment of the tragedy that happened, until she receives three knocks onto her front door.


“PRINCESS CELESTIA ORDER ME TO SUMMON YOU! IT’S AN EMERGENCY!” The guard held getting Luna shocked and confuse as to what was going on.


She slams the door open and gallops out of her room and towards the throne room. While entering the room Luna find her sister looking out the window.


“Sister, what's the emergency!” Luna screams.


Celestia looks at her little sister “They came and we need to find them,” Celestia said while calling every guard in the castle.


“Tia, keep calm…are you sure it was them that came,” Luna said, until Celestia reveal a magical picture of six ponies falling into the skies except one pony who was enjoying the ride.


“Yes,” Celestia said and look at the guards “Listen here my little pony.” Celestia reveals a picture of the six. “I want them here in this castle, and do not harm them. They are friendly and are going to help us in our tragedy. Show them no hostilities. Is that clear?”


“YES MAM!” The guards exit out the building.


“So sister, what now….” Luna said.


“We hope the better my dear sister…we hope the better.


Sometimes I wonder in my entire life of being bullied.”


That someday.”


I can escape from all that.”


From being punch for no reason.”


From getting my money taken away


From being called gay


From making fun of my accent


From getting called weirdo


So we’ve been having this

weird thoughts lately


Is any of this for real…or not?

--------------------To be Continue--------------------

Author's Note:

Well their you guys have the First Chapter of my New Fan fiction. ill Start Working on Chapter 2 so i hope you guys like the Fic and ill catch you guys Later.:pinkiehappy: