• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 3,803 Views, 64 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Dust - Mr Foster



A Fallout: Equestria story, based 400 years after the mega-spells, about getting the Mane 6 home

  • ...
22
 64
 3,803

Sequel is Out!

Hey guys! Just as promised, "Fallout Equestria: Dust," has a new baby brother! It has been posted this morning, under the name "Fallout Equestria: A Dead Pony's Diary." Hope you enjoy! Make sure you check it out!

Comments ( 5 )

Your book has been advertised on the new facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/foebooks/ :)

Wait a minute... :rainbowhuh:

If Backjack's and Littlepip's story happen at the same time, then how could there be an Equestrian Wasteland? Didn't Littlepip end the whole thing by using The Gardens of Equestria?

7639371 No, Littlepip used the Single Pegasus Project to break down the cloud barrier. The Gardens of Equestria were used by the Elements of Harmony at some point within the next 20 years, according to the Afterword. The Afterword is often considered non-canon for many stories, because of how bad it is how it makes writing a Wasteland adventure after the original much more difficult.

8088292
Then this raises another question, if Fluttershy is cannon in the original Fo:E, then how could she be found again Four-Hundred years later when it should have been two hundred years prior to this event?

8089160 The same way all the others came. They were somehow brought directly from Ponyville in the past. Did you read it?

Login or register to comment