• Published 31st May 2016
  • 26,910 Views, 79 Comments

Applejack gets Brainwashed - Wintermist



Think of it as an accident. Sometimes, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now, Applejack is different. Applejack has new gifts. And what Applejack wants, more than anything, is to share them with her closest friends.

  • ...
55
 79
 26,910
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

Released! For real, this time!

SWEET, I'm glad this story was updated and I can't wait to see what happens to the rest of the Mane 6, minus Twilight since she will find out what is happening and will figure out Trixie did this to her friends, of course Twilight being the Smart and Magically powerful Alicorn that she is will be able to undo ALL of what happens to the girls and will Punish Trixie for this.

I'm kind of hoping Trixie still wins in the end

That was delightful.

7755575 Tbh, I'm hoping that AJ brainwashes all of the Mane Six, and when Trixie comes to collect her "prize", she horribly underestimates Applejack and ends up falling under her spell right along with the rest of them. :trollestia:

7756576 What I hope happens is for Trixie to have the ability to transfer the spell to herself and was just using Applejack to get her friends hypnotised far more easily. Then Trixie takes control of Applejack and subsequently all of Ponyville!

Another slice of fried gold! Loving the hypnosis through contact in this series.

Holy fuck, that is some good stuff. Applejack's domineering, aggressive, intimately physical approach to mind control is very intense. It's always a joy to read your work.

I found one small grammar mistake:

Well, in a moment, Rarity would mind that at all. "Ah'm just delicious."

I think that's meant to be "wouldn't".

Thanks for the new chapter!

7758194
Oops, I missed that one.

NICE! i imagine Pinkie to be next (with Applejack noting luring her would be easy, keeping her down as she works her magic, would be the difficult part.

Btw i imagine AJ, looking at her pets and shiver in delight as she knows whoever cast it on her, will let her experience that pleasure as well once her task is complete (And nice bit with the threads and aj admitting to liking the bondage attempt especially if you count how Trixie one up AJ.)

7758194 Fixed! Thanks for the spot.

I kind of hope that the story ends up with two endings:
Twilight turns the tables on AJ, and then either:
1. She finds some way to reverse the mental changes to everyone.
2. She gives into the temptation to control AJ and through her, control the others.

7795774
Then go read his Friendship is Mind Control series. Right up your alley.

I'm not sure if I really like the story more than FiMC, or if it's just that's finished and this isn't!

At any rate, nice story, def one of my favs.

I love this fic, is there any ETA on the next chapter? I just can't wait :trixieshiftright:

8202470 Most probably, not for a while. I do occasionally take a break from my main story add to this, but that's not looking like it'll happen any time soon.

Actually, I'm gonna have to disagree with the herd here. Honestly, the story seems rather forced and pale. The story is called "Applejack Gets Brainwashed," great, good. And yet despite Applejack being so prominent within it, it's not even her story, or even the story of her brainwashing. It's the story of Trixie using AJ as a proxy dominant to break (and if necessary, humiliate) the other Manes and Ponyville into being sexy fuckslaves. There's a note about this story having smut without plot, and that's not true. It has a plot. It's just not a plot that's true either to the title, or to the ambitions of the one using it. Trixie is a show-pony, not someone willing to stand behind the scenes while others do most of the work for her. If I had to make a suggestion for what would seem better, it would be Trixie making AJ into her sex slave, maybe with the same body, and perhaps using her as bait to bring the rest of the Manes to her. through a method like promises about how Trixie could make their lives so much better. The plan as it is has too much risk of AJ obeying an urge that's contrary to Trixie's desires, or the Manes being more loyal to "Goddess AJ" than to Trixie. If a still-villainous Starlight Glimmer had been used as the antagonist, or an entirely new one had been created, the story would read so much better, to me personally, at least.

That said, the actual scene of AJ getting brainwashed is really hot, so kudos on that. It honestly makes me wish you'd used more inductions like that on the rest of the ponies you've spotlighted so far. Less breaking, more twisting of their minds and wills.

8243567

Er,wasn't the implication Trixie had targeted Twilight directly originally? Her using magic she doesn't fully understand seems pretty typical of her, too.

So.....is this story officially dead or what? I mean, this is hands down one of my favorite stories on the cite and I check in like once a week but it's been almost a year and a half since the last update. This story has a lot of promise but it seems like it's just been abandoned and that's kind of depressing to be honest. I hope you are able to find your way to finishing it.

8778585 I'm really glad to hear you're so interested in it! It's one of my favourites, even though I've not found time to come back to it for a while. It's not abandoned - there's a sketch outline for the rest of where it goes - but it is at the bottom of a priority queue of pieces to work on. Still, I hate to think of your being disappointed when you check each week. I'd be glad to direct message you when it gets to the top of my queue to work on a new chapter, but I can't promise when that'll be.

I'm curious to see where this goes. Would be nice to have Rarity lure Fluttershy to the spa. Then they could take Pinkie by telling her this is a game and everypony is happy and having fun. I have no idea how they could get Twilight though. The mind control process seems too slow. Rarity had plenty of time to cast a weak binding spell so Twilight could do so much more.

It has a bad end tag so I suspect either Trixie wins somehow, falls victim to her own mind control and AJ proceeds to enslave everypony, or a corrupt Twilight takes over the situation. Can't wait for a return to this.

I really hope this continues

10751291
I feel like they won’t at this point 😕

Comment posted by iji deleted Jul 24th, 2021

8243567
I have to agree with Night Wisdom here.

There is a plot -- Trixie operating from the background for revenge. And that's not in character for Trixie; it is in character for Evil Starlight.

We've seen, so far, that while ponies can resist AJ, and possibly if AJ did not have an enforcer (Rainbow), Rarity probably would have gotten away. AJ is not winning because of hypnosis; that's just a tool, it's her growing harem. And that growing harem will be obvious, and reports will get to Twilight. So Twilight will have advance notice and probably will investigate/have someone investigate for her. Once the three-some is seen, you can *bet* that she'll suspect some sort of magic, and given the absurd level of "different ways to mind control" seen in the show, you can bet she'll think of that.

We've also seen significant plot continuity. Rarity made it clear that Rainbow wanting AJ was so well known that the CMC and most of Ponyville knew about it. Heck, that even fits the show canon, where the two of them are together during the confrontation with Luster Dawn (not that it hasn't basically been foreshadowed at least since their race back in the early days).

And a story isn't dead this early. Dexter's Lab updated after 5 years. Consequences updated ... what, just about one year ago? (checks ...). Ok, so you had an update there 3 years ago, and 1.5 years go, so ... it's time for more consequences, right? Every year and a half we get more? :-)

As comments, and reader engagement are so critical for a writer like yourself, let me just say:

I'm interested in seeing more of this, even now.

I noticed that it's the breast milk that really makes the change -- all three had their big change so far after drinking from the tits. That seems to be the catalyst for the change, and it's what the magical paper figure did to her when it went inside.

Given a choice between Consequences and this, I'd prefer Consequences; if you feel you need some practice to get back into the game, please update this.

(or just a one shot.)

I doubled back to this and noticed it had gotten a second chapter since I read it years ago. You write the dom's perspective so well, which is such a rare skill. I'd love to see more of this, if you can ever find time for it.

Login or register to comment