• Published 31st May 2016
  • 519 Views, 17 Comments

The Investigative Joint Task Force of the Fragrant Harbor city! - Alsvid



A cybernetically-enhanced Zebra female and her Human male partner are drawn into the political intrigue of Equestria's newest satellite state; Hong Kong.

  • ...
22
 17
 519

What is our Purpose?

May 12, 1984
Hong Kong
2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Admiralty
10:00 AM
Central Policy Unit, The West Wing


“The target is a Refugee Shelter in Sham Sui Po. Our intelligence is thus: they own a Brain-Jack Device that is unlicensed and unregistered, which they use for their own nefarious purposes on the refugees collected there.

We have been conducting surveillance operations on the target for approximately two months under your predecessor.

Without your approval of the bill to finance and support our operations, Chief Executive Sung, we will be forced to suspend our operations and disband the Multinational Equestria-Hong Kong Joint Task Force indefinitely.”

The Equestrian national, a Pegasus woman, popularly known as The Professor (Deborah Bowes-Stanford, PH. D is her name on file, if one can believe that) stopped, gave her audience a severe glare through her small, fashionable eyeglasses.

As with all pony-humans from Equestria, she was taller and stronger in build than her Earthling counterparts, yet there was a slight softness to her build, implying a certain academic bent.

She seems to be in her early 30’s, her body enticingly fertile – abundant, large, round breasts jutting out before her like the prow of a warship, thick, curvy buttocks, broad hips, and a narrow waist, with plump thighs.

In spite of her inviting figure, her slow, smooth, catlike movements put one in mind of a large tigress stalking her prey.

There is a veiled threat in even the minutest movements of her hands and legs. She appears to be quite flexible.

She is wearing conservative, modest clothing – a white blouse with a small red tie, and a khaki, ankle-length dress.

The dress only just reveals her leather boots, glossy black visions with spikey metal heels three inches high.

Her silvery-gray hair is tied up in a severe bun at the back of her head. Her eyebrows are dark, severe arches, over bright, sparkling red eyes, as penetrating and sharp as twin laser beams. Traces of pink rouge and pink lipstick adorn her full lips (set in a stern, no-nonsense line) and her cheeks.

She is holding a telescoping stainless steel presentation pointer. The way she wields it puts one rather in mind of a rapier; other times, it looks rather unsettlingly like a disciplinary cane. One can easily see her great strength in the way she bends the steel effortlessly in her delicate, ladylike fingers.

Flanking The Professor on her left and right are human girls, all in their late teenage years. The fact that their heads barely reach up to The Professor’s cleavage indicates that they are definitely ordinary Earthlings. They are slim, delicate, yet their bodies are hard with muscle.

They are wearing black, form-fitting Battle Skins (Mark VI’s, of course) that cling to the shallow curves of their breasts and buttocks, stretching around their slender biceps and plump thighs.

They are covered in combat harnesses, bristling with pistols, assault rifles, sniper rifles, equipment packs, ammo packs, knives, and communications equipment.

The comm antennas, which they wear on their heads, look rather unfortunately like the frills of an Akihabara Maid’s headdress.

The fact that their battle harnesses are white only adds to this unfortunate resemblance. One could crack wise by saying that they look like combat maids, but this seems like an unfortunate way to get one’s self pummeled into jelly.

The girls flanking The Professor are all of different Earth nationalities – one is a Han Chinese from Mainland China, one a Chinese from Hong Kong, one a South Korean, one Japanese.


Chief Executive of Hong Kong, the Right Honorable Anna Sung, sat before the Pegasus woman, flanked by her Cabinet Secretaries.

A Chinese Hong Kong national, she is in her early 30’s, much like the Professor, and she has a lush, entrancing body to match, with her white business shirt unbuttoned just low enough to reveal the magnificent swells of her breasts, her black suit jacket left open in similar fashion.

Her broad thighs are adorned in silky black stockings, her short black tube skirt barely extending past her hips. Her expression is that of tranquil indifference, but her dark brown eyes are watching The Professor intently, spoiling her assumed façade somewhat.

Princess Celestia of Equestria was at her right, surrounded by her Cabinet Ministers, resplendent in her white court dress, the bodice visibly struggling to contain the orbs of her gigantic white breasts. Twilight Sparkle, Spike, and Rainbow Dash were accompanying her as well, instantly recognizable by their brightly colored hair.

The young and effervescent Princess Flurry Heart sat at Chief Executive Anna’s left.


Unlike the other Heads of State, Princess Flurry Heart was surrounded by scientists, computer engineers, and corporate executives.

Two of the beings around her are visibly female humanoid-type robots, or Gynoids, with brushed metal alloy bodies and thin sensor slots for eyes, and long antenna giving them the appearance of being bunnygirls with fat thighs and round buttocks.

In the centre of their chests, where a human’s heart would be, are round crystal spheres glowing a bright blue, studded with LED lights, intricately shot through with delicate gold wires.

A thin, bony Unicorn woman (a grey horn thrusts up between her black hair and her pale white skin, from her forehead) with telephoto lenses for eyes and a metal claw for a right hand, dressed conservatively in a labcoat, a white shirt, white trousers, and black leather flats, was part of Princess Flurry Heart’s companions.

She seemed to be intensely frustrated with something, her pert pink lips set in a severe line, her eyes narrowed, and she clutched a tablet computer firmly in her one good left hand. She was unconsciously opening and shutting her claw-like hand.

Princess Flurry Heart, a 17-year old Alicorn woman, was rife with cybernetic implants of all kinds.

Like most pony-human nationals from Equestria, she was marginally taller and stronger in build than an ordinary human from Earth, but, to an untrained observer, she might simply seem like a normal human of above-average size and strength, with milky white skin, large, liquid blue eyes, feathery black eyelashes, a small button nose, and full lips.

She has a slim, athletic build, with firm, round breasts and buttocks, with a distinct muscle tone to her arms and legs – that is, her one regular arm and her two regular legs.

Her left arm is a terrifying biomechanical construct, all hard, blueish-grey crystal alloy metal, light and flexible, with exposed crystal polymer ‘muscles’, and tubes of light-blue fluid, like exposed blood vessels, shooting through the length of her arm, coiling around the metallic ‘bone’, and plugged into the crystal polymer ‘muscles.’

There is a touchpad installed into the ‘forearm’ of Princess Flurry Heart’s biomechanical prosthetic.

Her fingers and hand are brushed smooth, polished crystal alloy, with an array of sensors to allow her as fine a sense of touch as on her opposite, organic fingers. Low, gentle whirs and hums emanate from her biomechanical arm, and blue LED lights illuminate its elbow, wrist, and upper arm.

Upon the upper arm’s crystal alloy ‘bone’ is a trademarked logo of a crystal enshrouded in wings, with the following text in fonts a half-millimeter tall:

FLURRY’S ARMAMENT COMPANY (FAC) MCMLXXX
[TEST TYPE: LEFT ARM] [MODEL NO: 01110100011]
[SERIAL NO: 010010111010001] [VERIFICATION ID: 100001011011]
[REGISTRATION ID: 1001100101011] [VR ID: 1001101110011]

Princess Flurry Heart’s makeup is visually arresting and draws the eye to her instantly, with her choice of bright purple eyeshadow with bright silver sparkles, lush red rouge, and bright, fire-engine red lipstick.

It is designed to inflame and arouse. One cannot help gazing at every movement of her pillowy lips, from the amused quirks, to the slight part displaying her even, white teeth and her long, pink tongue (which occasionally glides out to run over her lush lips seductively).

Her purple-and-blue hair is done up in the classic Chinese Oxtail style, and she was wearing a short qipao, pink in color, with silver crystal motifs all over it, bordered in gold; it ended a hazardously short distance down her mid-thigh, showing off the Princess’s long, smooth, creamy white legs (she had, thoughtfully, crossed them in an elegant way). A racy open panel over her chest shows her cleavage.

She wears sleek silver high-heels with the wet-look glisten to their exterior, with five-inch stiletto heels.

A blue visor is attached to her skull, seeming to sprout from her smooth, milk-white skin. It was an Augmented Reality visor, or an AR visor, providing her with an information display replete with its own Operating System and crystal photonic circuit-powered System on a Chip (SoC) processor. It included its own microphones and cameras for absorbing information from Princess Flurry Heart’s environment.

Even as The Professor spoke, Princess Flurry Heart’s AR visor was transcribing her words to text, then saving that text automatically to a .TXT file in her visor’s memory.

Small, polymer-covered ports on the back of her neck gave her the capability of directly interfacing with computers.


Princess Flurry Heart opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by one of Chief Executive Anna’s cabinet secretaries – a great, fat, elderly Chinese man with almost no hair or neck, who surged to his feet like a large burp, shook off his young female assistants, and began sputtering in protest, breathing hard the entire time, as he fought to suck in enough air to support his dilapidated body.

“I think it’s obvious why this has happened, ladies and gentlemen!” he spluttered, sounding like a tiny two-stroke engine. “You Equestrians, you come here from your strange Equestrian planet, and you let this…this…”

He shook a fat finger at Princess Flurry Heart.

The teenaged Princess raised an eyebrow with infuriating slowness, a tiny smile tugging at the corners of her lips, but she said nothing.
“….Princess introduce all these crystal computers to Hong Kong, and now people are using them to get high, to commit crimes, to do all kinds of anti-social things! I demand that we halt the operations of her corporation in Hong Kong immediately.”

Princess Flurry Heart cut in smoothly. She regarded the man coolly, reclining backwards in her chair, her fingers laced together in a contemplative fashion. Her large, liquid blue eyes seemed to drill into the man’s flesh, intensified by the AR Visor above them.

“The ‘crystal computers’, as you refer to them, Justice Secretary, are actually photonic crystal circuits, hundreds, if not thousands of times as efficient as your silicon chips. We of the Crystal Empire have been using crystals to power our technology since time immemorial; upon learning of your Earthling methods of using silicone semiconductors, it took our Crystal Empire techs nearly no time at all to reverse-engineer a solution that uses optical methods via crystals.”

Princess Flurry Heart effortlessly lifted herself from the chair and stood (without the slightest aid of her arms, underlining her athletic fitness), towering over the smaller Justice Secretary, who began to sweat nervously. She grinned wickedly, displaying her sharp white little teeth, and folded her arms under her breasts, bending down ever so slightly to bring her face closer to that of the elderly Justice Secretary.

She continued:

“Secondly, I, too, am a Head of State, Justice Secretary, although I dislike pulling rank. It behooves me to say that I am the ruler of the Flurry Principality of the Crystal Empire – the jewel in the Crystal Empire’s crown, so to speak. We contain hundreds of the Equestrian-Asian Treaty Alliance’s most powerful information technology firms, not to mention thousands more startup companies. We are the perfect hub and ecosystem for tech innovation and development.”

Princess Flurry Heart straightened, swept the room with her large blue eyes, gazing around her, as she continued to speak in her sharp, clear tones.

“There are limits to our growth, despite all these benefits in our favor. I had hoped that we would not only facilitate a corridor of trade between Equestria, the Crystal Empire, my Principality, and the East Asian Nations of Earth, but that we would enable your people, Justice Secretary, to establish your own hubs and ecosystems for technology research and development.

As such, I have no wish to force my nation’s will upon that of another sovereign state. Only declare that you wish for my Principality, and my corporation – my Armament Company, which, even now, supplies Hong Kong with gear manufactured and developed from factories and laboratories in my Principality within the Crystal Empire – to withdraw, and we shall do so. How many jobs will be lost, or what disadvantages this will pose to you, I cannot say.”

“This is ridiculous! You are blackmailing us!” shouted the red-faced Justice Secretary.

“Settle down, old-timer. Or are you so eager to test out one of our Crystal Hearts? Among artificial organs, they are quite unparalleled.” Princess Flurry Heart flashed her hell-raising grin again. Her eyes sparkled.

“You’re no better than the British Tai-Pan who ravaged our country in the past decades! We don’t need your kind of help!” insisted the Justice Secretary.

“You forget yourself, old man,” Princess Flurry Heart retorted, coolly. “We are Ponies from the Equestrian Alliance.

We aren’t human like you and your old enemies. We have no motive or benefit to enforce our will upon you.

Remember that you and your Chief Executive approached us first with the concept of signing a treaty, when we dispatched diplomatic envoys to your country.”

Author's Note:

The Professor appears.

Fibre-optic computing is a real thing, purportedly far superior to ordinary silicone computing. Hence, I have made the Crystal Empire develop a similar technology, except using crystals as diodes instead of fibre-optics.