• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 763 Views, 1 Comments

P-RPG - loopertooper



A wandering pony looks for a peaceful home. He is now going to Ponyville, will this be home?

  • ...
 1
 763

Chapter 1




The wind blew slowly in the open field next to the Everfree forest. The grass sways slowly in the wind’s dance. A pony is sitting behind a bush. Bloodlust is all you can see in the pony’s eyes. He holds a jagged knife in his mouth, chipped on the edge and stained in blood. A unicorn emerges from the forest. He has an almost lightning like yellow and metallic white mane and an icy blue and dirt brown tail. He has a fiery red coat and his cutie mark is covered by dirt and mud. The passerby trots on passed the bush, stopping a little after passing the bush. He adjusts his saddlebag and his watch, checks the time and starts on. The robber takes this as a good time to strike. The robber jumps for the saddlebag on the passerby, but misses the straps of the saddlebag, but he cuts the passerby instead. The passerby turns around and screams angrily.

“YOU BASTARD, I’M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS.” With this the passerby kicks the robber in his ribs on the right side, dealing massive pain to the robber. The robber coughs up blood from the savage blow and the knife is between the two ponies. The robber, in so much pain, can’t seem to muster the strength to get the knife. With the opportunity, the passerby takes the knife off the ground in his hoof and trots to the injured robber. The robber knows what is going to happen, and wishes to beg for mercy. He can’t. The robber is paralyzed with fear and pain, now he understands why. The kick broke his ribs and now he is in complete fear that the unicorn will not spare him.

“pl….” the robber can’t must anything other than two weak letters. He is finished. The passerby trots over and without a word slits the robber’s throat with the knife. Then he drops the knife next to the corpse and leaves the sight to continue onto is destination, Ponyville. Now his cutie mark is covered by another layer of something to keep it a secret, blood of a wicked robber.

Things were fine at Ponyville today. The ponies were laughing and playing with each other, happiness and harmony. A beautiful clear sky topped off this fantastic day. Then a dark cloud appeared out of nowhere and darkened all the ponies’ day. All the pegasi that were playing tried to break it, but failed, it just pushed them back. Now they were afraid and called on Rainbow Dash to destroy it. She tried again and again, using all her might and strength, but nothing happened. She was furious and then Twilight Sparkle to use her magic, and again nothing. Both Rainbow and Twilight ran to the library to see if this happened before.

During the commotion, the unicorn finally arrived in Ponyville. He trotted by everypony and disregarded the cloud as anything to be afraid of. The mayor of Ponyville, also worried was running about trying to calm the scared ponies. Catching eyes with each other, Mayor told him where his house was and the unicorn continued on his way. He was tired and wanted rest, but also liked a good book to read. Noticing the library he went inside and was greeted in a very enthusiastic way.

He knocked on the door to request entrance to look for a book to read. No response. He knocks again and is greeted by Spike, the dragon.

“Yeah, what do you want?” Spike was tired because he was sleeping, but was awoken by the frantic ponies. The unicorn looks confused, and a bit tense.

“Why is a dragon in the library, also may I come and borrow a book to read? I’ve just arrived after traveling for a while and wish to relax, may I come in…dragon?” Spike sighed and opened the door, not listening to the protest of the ponies inside. Once in the unicorn was greeted first by Pinkie Pie. She jumped him and started to greet and question him.

“Who are you, why are you here, did you cause this dark cloud thingy, did you have a good trip, was the weather nice when you were traveling, do you like to party, are you hungry, do you have food, how are you?” Her questions start with tense anger, but lighten up into more friendly questions, being Pinkie Pie.

“Umm, can you get off me?” He asked, confused and hoping to leave, screw the book he thought. Another unicorn lifts Pinkie off of him and Spike helps him up.

“Sorry ‘bout that, she is a random pony, you okay?” Rainbow Dash talks to the stranger first and then introduces the Pinkie and herself. “I’m Rainbow Dash, and that was Pinkie Pie.”

“I’m Applejack; it is a pleasure making your acquaintance.” Now the unicorn thinks that they aren’t all bad, even wants the book again.

“……” A yellow Pegasus opens her mouth but nothing comes. She tries again, and again, until finally, “I’m Fluttershy.” As she says this she backs off and hides her face under her mane.

“I’m Twilight Sparkle, I live her inside the library, and did you say you wanted a book?” Twilight tries to get the name out by acting towards his needs.

“Yes, I’m a fan of fantasy and adventure, is there a section I can go to for those?” Trying to escape before another pony shows up or Pinkie interrogates him. Twilight points to the shelf behind her and the he gets straight to work looking for a book. The girls, about to continue their conversation all pause when the stallion turns his back. They all step back and then circle around each other and plan how to ask.

“Hey can I ask a question?” Rainbow is the one voted to ask. As she asks the 5 jump him and hold him down. “Is that blood?” Twilight looks at Rainbow, and she gets the message, “NOT SO BLUNT”. Rainbow sighs and thinking about trying again, chooses to give up and instead thinks up more questions.

“……Yes, it is blood, and before you ask it isn’t mine” The unicorn confesses and decides, if I tell them, they’ll leave me alone.

“My name is Elemental Blade, but please call me Blade. Before arriving, I was attacked by a robber; in the end I killed him.” Blade came clean to the girls, who retracted from Blade. They tell him that they understand and then Twilight asks if he found a book. Luckily he did before getting jumped. They tell him that they understand and then get back to work thinking about the cloud, and Twilight joins them after giving Blade his book. As he exits the library, he smiles thinking he made some friends today, today is a good day.

With the book, Blade’s next destination is his house. Upon arriving he immediately unpacks and takes a well-deserved shower. After the shower, his cutie mark is finally visible; it is two swords crossed over one another. The blades are multi-colored along the swords respectfully. One sword has a red, blue, and yellow blade and the other sword has a white, brown, and black blade. With all the necessary things done to move in, Blade rests on his new bed with the book he checked out. Before he gets to the second page, he hears a shrill scream. Blade rushes out to find that there is a small dragon attacking the city

The dragon is not a child, but nowhere close to fully grown. It has blue scales and a darker blue claws, a water dragon. Blade puts down his book, when he does he sighs thinking he wanted to relax. The girls are outside his door too, before he questions how they knew, they tell him they asked the mayor and she told them. Before long the dragon gets closer to the library. Spike tries to calm it down but is swatted by the older dragon. Twilight grabs Spike, who got a huge claw mark on his side. Blade has had enough.

As Blade’s horn glows, two swords appear which he grabs with his front hooves. He is ready and poses himself as the girls look on in amazement.

“WIND,” Blade yells in a commanding voice and a gust of wind launches him towards the dragon. He swipes at the dragon and gets a clean cut. With this the dragon tries to swat Blade out of the sky. Still calling out wind, Blade uses the wind to avoid the dragon’s attacks. While dodging, Blade consistently strikes at the dragon with his swords. After a while, the dragon is cut up pretty bad and is fed up. The dragon flies upwards, faster than Blade. As Blade slowly lowers himself down to the ground, he smiles. All the on lookers think he is crazy, especially when the dragon turns and prepares to attack. The water dragon launches water at a huge velocity where it would probably break bones, but instead of dodging, Blade uses wind to launch straight at the water being propelled from the dragon.

“Wrong move big guy.” Blade smiles and stops in midair. He breaths and then in a loud commanding voice yells “THUNDER.” With that a flurry of thunder came out of the unicorn’s horn and contested with the water. The electrically charge went through the water straight into the dragon, electrocuting it. As Blade slams again onto the Earth he yells “FIRE.” And hits the water, turning to steam before it could hurt Ponyville. The dragon fell down and died from the thunder. Blade again using wind launched the dragon out of Ponyville towards a mountain to be the dragon’s final resting place.

With that Blade returned to his cottage and once inside was again jumped by the ponies, while Fluttershy locked the door behind him. He wished not to explain his magic, but he had no choice. He wish to live peacefully is ruined again. But he doesn’t feel angry, but glad. He was happy to defend somepony other than himself for once. He wanted to defend.