• Published 28th May 2016
  • 3,610 Views, 106 Comments

Know your enemy - Znegil



Luna and Alex are in a happy relationship while "A Canterlot Wedding" is approaching, what could go wrong ;-) This is a sequel. I strongly recommend reading "Moon's shadow" first

  • ...
10
 106
 3,610

19 End

I had been a year after our wedding when we decided to have foals. It turned out magic ponies have a lot shorter pregnancy than their earth counterparts. We had a lot of fun while I tried to get Luna pregnant, thanks to the spell she had told me about. After only two weeks we had success and Celestia was happy to hear she would be an aunt soon. Thanks to the very precise time of a changelings pregnancy to the hatching of the eggs, and Chryssi's ability to get pregnant whenever she wanted, we were able to time their pregnancies, so the foals would 'hatch' at about the same time. It was only a week of shared pregnancy before Chrysalis would push out the egg, but they had a lot of fun commanding me in this week to do whatever they needed.

...

We were all in the same room, Luna laid on a bed ready for the birth of our foal, while Chrysalis guarded a pulsing egg from which our şahzadə would hatch. Luna was first and we both held her hooves and wiped her sweat until our little filly 'Aurora' was born, I laid her on Luna's belly. Her fur was a much lighter blue than Luna's and her mane had a dark orange like the sky at dawn.
"Does the name for a child influence its appearance?", I asked confused.

"I decided she would be pretty this way, so I have influenced her with my magic, isn't she pretty?", Luna asked.

"She is wonderful.", Chryssi and I said in unison.

...

It was only one hour later when the egg started to move, and we knew our second foal was about to hatch.

"Shouldn´t we help it?", I asked.

"No.", Chrysalis said in a soft voice. "She can make it without a problem, trust me."

It took several more minutes but finally she broke out of the shell.

"Hello little Cara.", Chryssi said and carefully cleaned her from the remains of the egg... it was a bit strange to see she used her long tongue for it.

"She is adorable.", Luna whispered because Aurora was sleeping in her embrace. Cara was black of course, but her mane and tail had a blue color.

"She sure is.", I said. "I am so happy to have these beautiful foals."
I kissed both mares. "Thank you both for giving me the best times of my life."

Author's Note:

Well... thank you all again for accompany me on this crazy journey through my mind, I hope you all had fun reading it.
I never had imagined anyone really liking these stories, but I am very thankful for it because it is a great feeling, thank you all.

Comments ( 27 )

This has been a good story; but I have to ask, will their be a sequal?

7395844 This time I will take a longer break, I don´t know if I get an Idea for a sequel

It's been a fun ride.

7681257 they should stop reading our minds ;-)

7395844 I started a new story with a new character, so it won't be a sequel. I think it's hard to do a sequel for this story, I would have to nerf so much power (Luna, Chryssi) to give them a proper adventure.
You know... I take that back, it could be just slice of life, these characters are so different, I wouldn't need to have an adventure arch. Maybe I do a "our little crazy family" story later.

7710587 Well I have written four chapters so far, I need someone to read it an tell me his opinion since it is quite different in a lot of ways. Would you be interested?

7713444 I'll read it and give u an opinion just send me a link to the story and read it. and please try to make a sequel for this story if u can

7784521 that would have been a nice twist.

What an excellent adventure! I could hardly put it down. Thank you for sharing. Is there a sequel for this?

7844131 I'm considering trying one once I have finished "For science"
I'm thinking about funny little adventures of Cara and Aurora, the children of Alex, Chryssi and Luna. I'm not sure if I can make it work, have to look into this idea once I have time.

7844142
"Slice of Life" stories of the family and/or just the children sound wonderful. If I may ask; where did you get the idea of the "Traditional Herd Proposal"? I loved it! Such a nice bit of world building that; in my opinion, did a great job of advancing and tying the story together. I had been pondering a few questions that ended up leading me to some ideas for a sequel. A story worthy of the herd mates as they are. I'd love to share them with you if you have time.

7849385 sure, I always open to any kind of input. The herd proposal was the same like the whole "how changlings work", I thought about what would make sense and how things could be, I love to explain the mechanics of the world I'm writing about. I want them not only to be in my head but in the head of the reader as well. I want them to think "Yeah, that makes sense."

7858061 Yeah, always imagining her marriage. :raritywink:

8017355 Thoughts: "I need a pretty helpless Chysalis so we can build a connection with her, what could I do? What if she ISN'T the queen, what if she gets punished for failing to conquer Canterlot. She shouldn't me more mobile than him... oh no, we have to get rid of her wings"

8017363 Well she is ready now, I building a 1:1 papercraft of my daughters upper body. Once this is finished, I'm thinking Chyrsalis or Hatsune Miku.

8017507 just the food chain the bear is one of the close to the top they were prey that had a counter to its "abilitys" (speed)

a vary fun story I liked it a lot.

8054033 Thanks a lot, it's my personal favorite. Things with Chrissy went so much better then I expected.

This was a wonderful story! I enjoyed every minute of it.

8480443
Thank you so much. It is still my favorite.

I was a shark and this series was a fish... I'mma devour your other series as well

7395844
i agree i want to see both Cara and Aurora grow up and see how they address Alex's royal status as a prince of equestria and king of his changeling hive

8890581
Yeah, I know this would a cool story to write, I consider doing it once I have completed book three of "for science"

8895861
awesome i'll eagerly wait your third story in this arc

Both stories were amazing. I'm glad this one wasn't as rushed as the first one, but they're still great nonetheless.

Would prefer a trilogy with Celestia joining the herd :trollestia:.

Login or register to comment