• Published 21st Jun 2016
  • 2,555 Views, 43 Comments

Burning's Ass for Money - Raptormon132



Burning Axe is offered and hired to perform and entertain at a party with music to earn the money needed to help Natures Fury pay off her mortgage...Or so he thinks.

  • ...
20
 43
 2,555
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

I liked it really good story and I had a couple laughes when Burning Ass was "Takin it up da ass." (never thought i would have said that)

7323896
I take it that after you read part 2, you realized that his cider was spiked with a sleeping potion, right? Also the cider in this story is made from pink lady apples.

Glad you enjoyed the story. :twilightsmile: I hope BronyBurningAxe, the brony MLP blind reactor I wrote this for enjoys this too. And like I said in the description, this is my very first clop-fic. You would believe how many other clop-fics I read, and MLP porn art I looked up for inspiration. So I hope it paid off.

BTW How come you deleted one of your comments?

this is gold thank you XD

7325166
Glad to hear it. :twilightsmile: I guess my first attempt at writing a clop-fic is a success so far.

I read through the story, and I liked it. Found a couple of things you could improve on, however, I won't say them unless you want me to.

:twilightblush:/:twilightsmile:

7331394
Sure. I don't mind. Please do tell me. My mind is always open to suggestions.

I got tired of pointing out the same errors over and over again, but at least it's consistent.

Does it belong on my favorites list? Eenope. Does it stay there? Eeyup.

The sex scene you wrote in this last chapter was actually better in terms of how it was done, then Chapter two. So you did improve as you wrote it...

Not really much to say...

*hides*

Now to finish my work and not be a lazy ass person. Undertale fic coming up!

Comment posted by Raptormon132 deleted Jun 24th, 2016

7332020
So you found a few spelling mistakes that escaped my radar. Thanks for telling me. I just fixed them.

For the showing/telling parts you mentioned, in chapter one, I'll just reedited them. I just hope they are better when I'm finished.

As for the adverbs, you're saying I should make them all like ""I did it!" John said." instead of ""I did it!" Said John."? If so, then that's easily fixed.
Or are you telling me to get rid of them? If so, I'm confused, because I feel that if I remove them, people will not understand who is talking, or it won't make sense or whatnot.

I've done some changes on chapter one, so do tell me if I've done is better or worse. If it's better, then I'll keep rewriting it that way. But if it's worse then before, then I don't know what to do. :raritydespair:

7332056
I just reedited the adverbs. and after looking at a couple of novels, I think I understand what you meant about the said/asked parts. So you can check it out again to see if it's better or not.

And I hope the "Eenope" answer to your question "Does it belong on my favorites list?" changes to a "Eeyup" with these new changes I've done to it. After all, there is nothing that's more important to me than making sure that it worthy of being liked by those that read it and that it's up to their standards.

Enjoy!

7335032

"AAAAAAAAUGHRAAAAAAH!"

Trixie blinked. "Ah... what?"

Chrysalis winced. "I... may have brainwashed her in the baseline." She bit her lip. "Um... sorry, Lyra. I swear I don't do that anymore."

"RIGHT!" Lyra took a deep breath and relaxed her grip. "Er. Right. Trixie?"

"Yes?"

"Is she the one you suggested help me with my issues?"

Trixie nodded. "Hive mind and all that." She tilted her head. "Would you like to come down from the tree?"

"Nah, I'm good." Lyra waved a hoof casually. "Being where a pony can't reach me is convincing my instincts I'm safe."

Chrysalis buzzed her wings. "...You know, to help I kind of need to connect to your mind."

"Yeah, sorry, my phobia won't let me. No offence to looping you but nonlooping you is a bi--"

"She is my marefriend," Trixie growled.

"...no, I'm still saying it. Nonlooping Chrysalis is a big fat meanie."

Here's an example of how to vary dialogue. There's three people in the conversation, and yet you can still tell who is speaking.

From MLP Loops 96

7336731
Okay. I'll see what I can do and give that a try.

7336731
Right. I just did the changes you suggested. Hopefully it should be better this time. :raritywink:
Enjoy!

7339069 Just skimmed over it. Looks better!

7339782
Awesome! :pinkiehappy: Then it looks like it 100% complete. Thanks for all your help. :twilightsmile:

I hope BronyBurningAxe like it too.

7340758 Also, hoped you enjoyed the bookshelf upgrade!

this was a good story, loved the guy being use as a cock warmer for mares, I wish their was more to it.

7396541
Thanks, mate. :twilightsmile: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I hope BronyBurningAxe (the brony whose OC in the story belonges to) likes it too when he does a blind reading of it. I can't wait to see his reaction when he reads the sex parts. :rainbowlaugh: It'll be priceless.

I could've added more, especially in chapter 2, but I thought that it would've been too long, so after a few sexual episodes at the changelings party, I did a brief detailed description of what went on at the end of the second chapter. Plus I wanted my first clop-fic to have more than just sex, I wanted it to have story, and a few laughable moments too. :raritywink:
Maybe I might make a squeal...someday.

7396642 true a good Clop fic is always best when accompanied with a good story. I hope to see more of those kind of stories form you.

7396668
Well...we'll see. Though I think if I do write another clop-fic, I think it'll be one involving my OC, Raid Raptor, and his lover/girlfriend, Clawdia.

7505382
Oops! :twilightblush: I didn't notice that. Sorry. I'll fix it straight away.

Oooh God love pegging.. Thank you! Was very good!

7913834
Thanks. :twilightsmile: I'm glad you enjoyed it. :raritywink:

I really want to know if he read this or not so imma send him it over skype he likes these type of stories

7952072
So you know BronyBurningAxe personally?
If so, that's awesome. And to answer your question: No, he hasn't read it. :fluttershysad:

7952102 I don't know him that much only had a few conversations with him i once got a shoutout from him in his season 4 reactions but when he remade them it was not included (I go by either PonyRock Joe or TheMetisGamer) but yeah recently stopped replying to skype. Sent him the link anyway

Burning axe told me he has this Fanfic on his list of blind reads along with 30 other ones so yeah have fun

7990435
BTW How do you like the new title image I put together?

7990732 it looks lovely and alluring

8105389
I've tried to keep some of your advice in mind. I'm trying to use it in a another clop-fic I'm writing right now. You 're more than welcome to check it out if you'd like. It's called "Buffalo Wings Tonight". If it's successful, I might try and see if I can reedit this whole story to what you suggested here.

Login or register to comment