• Published 25th May 2016
  • 695 Views, 6 Comments

I am so boned! - NoGoodUsrNames99



Sans adopts a filly named Pink Sunshine.

  • ...
6
 6
 695

Howdy! I'm Flowey!

Author's Note:

This is a re-write of the first two chapters, because some people have pointed out that those first two aren't very good.
You can read the original two chapters combined into one. Right here here.

A small pink crystal unicorn tromped through the deep snow of the frozen north. A gust of wind ruffled through her dirty-blonde mane, sending a chill down her spine. She was wrapped up in a thick scarf and hat, to keep herself warm. It had all started about two years ago.

The filly named Pink Sunshine's mother had died, sending the family into a deep depression. The father had completely lost it, resorting to drinking and drugs. The more addicted he became, the more he would become angry. The more angry he became, the more he would abuse and yell at Sunshine. It got to the point where he wouldn't let her outside or make friends. She also spent most of her time grounded, so it was hard to try and get her cutie mark as well.

He then quit his job.

The house was in shambles, they where poor, lonely, and loosing their home. Sunshine decided that she had enough. She waited until night and snuck out, through the Crystal Empire and into the Frozen North. She didn't know where she would go, or what she would do. She just wanted to be free.

"I'm so cold..." She murmured.

The sun started to dip below the horizon, it was getting dark. suddenly, as she tromped through the snow, she was suddenly falling. "AHHHHH!" She screamed out as she plummeted to the bottom of the hole, and landed on a flower bed with a big THUD. "Ouch!" She squeaked out. "Oww..." she moaned, rolling onto her stomach and onto the smooth stone floor. It took her a minute to catch her breath, and she stammered to her feet.

"Where am I?" She thought, looking around into the chasm she is now in. She noticed a doorway in front of her, so she curiously stepped in. It was a big black room, with nothing but a lone flower siting in the middle. "T-That's a pretty flower!" She exclaimed. Suddenly, the flower grew a face. "AHH!" Sunshine screamed as she jumped back.

"Howdy!" I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" Flowey happily exclaimed. "And you are?"

"I-I'm...Pink Sunshine. But wait! Flower's can't talk!" Sunshine argued, raising an eyebrow.

"Well..." Flowey said, looking at her reassuringly, "You're obviously new here! Why don't I teach you how things work down here?"

"Here? Where is this?"

"Why, this is the Underground!" Flowey happily exclaimed. "Here, let me teach you!"


Sunshine Lv1 HP: 20/20

Flowey widely grinned as Sunshine's pink soul flew from her body, and into a small black box. "See that heart?" Flowey asked. "That's your soul," Flowey explained. "The very culmination of your being. Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV."

"LV?" Sunshine asked.

"It sands for love! You want some love, don't you?"

Sunshine then thought on that for a moment, "Um, yes! I would love some!"

"Okey Dokey!" Flowey exclaimed, happily. "Down here, love is shared through little white..." A bunch of small pellets appeared over his head. "Friendliness pellets! Now go around, catch as many as you can!"

"Oh." Sunshine said as she discovered she could move her soul around. "Okay!" Flowey then shot the pellets at Sunshine, and she moved in and caught a couple, but what she felt was awful pain-pain as if someone had shot her very soul. "OUCH!" She screamed, as her HP dropped to 1. Flowey's face went froma big smile to a face of vengeance.

"You IDIOT! Down here, it's kill or be killed! You're no human! I wonder what your soul is like? I'm not gonna let THIS opportunity fly by!" Suddenly, Sunshine's soul was surrounded by the bullets.

"DIE!"

The bullets then started closing in on Sunshine as Flowey cackled evilly. Suddenly, a patch of flame appeared by Flowey, knocking him into oblivion.

Then, a a large Goat Woman came into the scene. "What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth!" She said in disgust. Sunshine's soul then went back into her body.


She collapsed on the floor in tears. "Don't hurt me!" She exclaimed, scooting back on the floor.

"Do not worry, my child. I would never hurt someone like you." The girl said. She then keeled down above Sunshine. "My name is Toriel." She said, with a big smile. "Here, let me help." She then used some magic from a glowing hand to refill Sunshine's HP, and the pain faded away.

"So you're...not gonna hurt me?" Sunshine asked, sniffing.

"Oh no! I would never do anything of the sort!" Toriel exclaimed in disgust. "Now, what is your name, my little pony?"

Sunshine then got up to her hooves, and was still mildly shaking. "My name's Pink Sunshine."

"Now, where are you from?" Toriel asked warmly.

"I'm from Equestria."

Toriel then tapped her chin. "I haven't heard of a place like that. Either way, you'll be happy here!"

"Wait, are you saying I'll never be able to leave here?" Sunshine asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"Here, allow me to explain." Toriel insisted. If a human, er, pony, in your case, falls down here, they must have a powerful soul and cross the barrier and escape, or stay down here forever."

Sunshine then thought on that. Up in Equestria she had nothing. An abusive dad, a shambled home, and no friends. But here, Toriel actually seems kinda nice. "You know what? I think I would like to stay here."