• Published 23rd May 2016
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion 2 HFC- It's time to get Digital! - Garfield23



Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are selected for Beerus' next challenge. This one takes them to an alternate world plagued by destruction and doom, they'll have three weeks to save the world and return safe but with such odds. Can they?

  • ...
 12
 719

Chapter 4- Plans of Mice and Men

“Wind Cutter Sword!” Chirinmon yelled as he struck Sirenmon with his attack “Now will you stop this madness? Surrender and I promise we’ll spare you!” Chirinmon hoped he wouldn’t have to eliminate a possible source of information but if Sirenmon refused the damage caused by a prolonged fight to Tokyo would be beyond horrific “This is your only chance. I suggest you take it!”

Sirenmon looked up at Chirinmon and screamed “Never!” what followed was a moment of chilling silence “Come on! Unless you don’t have the guts!”

“Finish her” TK whispered and then screamed “All together! Attack!”

“Volcanic Strike!” Monochromon yelled as he opened his mouth wide and the fireball attack was launched.

“Fox Tail Inferno!” Kyubimon yelled, as the nine little shooting fireballs streaked towards Sirenmon.

“Wind Cutter sword!” Chririnmon yelled, all three attacks struck Sirenmon and she fell to the ground separating into the three sirens but only Sonata was still alive. The other two lay dead, as a cold wind ruffled the leaves around them and as Chririnmon landed he gently picked Sonata up “TK wants a word with you” Sonata was very weak by the attack and separation but as Chririnmon put her down next to TK she began to laugh “Why are you laughing?”

Sonata’s eyes opened revealing fear as deep as the darkest ocean and said “The darkness….is coming, when it begins….it will all end….why should I tell you anything?!” her laughter got ever weaker as she continued to speak “Even…if I live…even if you can keep me living…our master…will hunt me down and kill me! Not just me, everyone…everything…the darkness is coming and none of you can stand against it!”

“She’s lost her mind!” Rainbow declared shocked by Sonata’s statement “What darkness? Who is your master?”

“Hmm, you’ll find out….soon enough…he’ll kill you….then all that you hold so dear…this is the end…..hahahaha!” her laughter finally died, as Sonata herself passed on with it and remained unmoved as the group gathered around her, they paused to digest what she had revealed. Rainbow and Pinkie both felt the darkness might refer to Beerus but something didn’t add up. Surely if Beerus was the oncoming darkness that Sonata spoke of, then why hadn’t Beerus killed them already and why call Beerus the darkness? Something didn’t add up.

“We’d better get out of here, TK” Chririnmon said as he looked down at the gathering crowd “Come on climb on” he lowered himself for TK to climb on and turned to the other two “Come on then, unless you’d rather stay and answer some really awkward questions from some really confused slash angry people” with that Rainbow and Pinkie got on. Chririnmon flew them all to an abandoned section of buildings in the far west of Tokyo.

“What about Monochromon and Kyubimon?” Pinkie asked as they touched down on the nearest building. Chririnmon disappeared as he changed back to Patamon

TK smiled as he said “Relax, those two know how to disappear into the woodwork when times get tough. They’ll be here in a moment, for now I thought you should meet some more members of the Digimon Rebellion Movement” as they moved into the building someone stepped out from behind a box “Ah Sora, how’s your arm?” Sora shied away, looking at the floor in shame, TK however smiled and said “Sora, this is Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie….they’re the hope in the darkness…we’re going to save the digital world with their help!”

“There is no hope, TK…” Sora mumbled her eyes heavy with the look of defeat that fell upon her features “Hope is for fools… Adagio says so and…Adagio is always right…never question her” she broke into quiet mumbling as she walked over to a chair and hid her face in her hands.

Seeing the looks of concern on Rainbow and Pinkie’s faces, TK sighed in frustration and said “We rescued her on Tuesday…she’s still pretty damaged from…what they did to her…what they were having her do was beyond horrible” he then walked them onto the next room, where an anorexic red haired boy sat behind a computer screen and barely acknowledged the newcomers “Izzy…please…you have to eat something” TK begged his voice giving off signs he’d already tried to talk to Izzy about this “Your mother is really worried about you….”

Izzy however said “Must….find, Tentomon…save digital world…can’t stop….” He then noticed the two new comers “Not Digimon….no use….just more interference that will die!” he then also began to mumble as he began to become more involved with his work.

“Sorry, Izzy and I have been trying to find their partner Digimon for so long now…Izzy barely thinks of anything else” TK explained sadly shaking his head “Come, there’s more to see of our base’s staff. Um this is our commander of the northern sector of the digital world, Dorulumon!”

The digimon before Rainbow and Pinkie was an orange and white wolf like Digimon with drills all over his body “Greetings, I’m Dorulumon. I’m commander of the northern sector and an ultimate levelled digimon” he paused as he then added “So um TK, if your taking up dating…your picking a pretty bad time to do it?” he laughed as TK blushed but then frowned “Seriously what are they here for?”

“Um, I’m sorry but we’re here to help win this battle!” Rainbow cut in before, TK could say a word and gave Dorulumon a devilish stare “I’m Rainbow Dash, amazing, awesome….get the picture?”

“Yeah….your full of yourself” Dorulumon snapped as he looked unimpressed at Rainbow before switiching his attention to Pinkie “And as for your friend here…hmm just as arrogant!” Dorulumon turned to walk away as he disappeared through another door into a separate room.

“Sorry about that….we’re all a little on edge, we found out last week…our commander of the southern sector was destroyed” TK said as he walked towards a table and sat down “Come, we have much to discuss”

“I guess we do” Rainbow said as she sat down in the chair next to TK and added “We seem to be at like a power disadvantage…I mean Sirenmon was like a grunt and dude we just seem totally out of our depth” she put her head in her hands as she continued “I don’t want to be a downer but what do we know about this Emperormon dude?”

Patamon landed on the table and said “Well we know he’s more powerful than all the Digimon tyrants put together…we suspect…she may have pushed past the Mega level to a level beyond all others”

“How do you know it’s a she?” Pinkie asked curiously as she sat back in her chair and looked out the window at the passing traffic “Or are you guessing?”

Renamon leapt through the window and said “I watched as she killed…my friend” she whispered in a sad glance to a beaten up digivice on a sad looking chair “She’s evil…no mercy or compassion and her power is unrivalled”

“So what does she look like?” Rainbow asked clearly concerned but she couldn’t help her curiosity and smiled gently at Renamon as she hoped the fox like Digimon would be okay with the question “Is she like 700 foot tall? Can she breath fire?”

“No, she’s just a bit taller than you…she has long blue hair that has many small stars in it. She has big black wings that are wider than she is tall” Renamon described as she took shaky breaths and continued “She has a massive horn growing out of her forehead and she wears light blue armour but it’s her sword you should fear. With a single slash, it cuts down megas like a knife through hot butter and her laugh…” a tear slipped from her eye as her shaking got worse “A battle against her is folly!”

“Regardless, we need to find a way to fight her!” TK said as he slammed his fist on the table and looked determined “It won’t be long before, her vile evil spreads to this world and when that happens…we need to be ready to fight! I don’t feel safe at night falling asleep, knowing she’s out there and destroying any digimon or human foolish enough to challenge her! This can’t go on! We need to find a way to revive Omnimon”

Patamon snapped “We’ve been over this TK! That power is no longer possible Tai has lost his courage and Matt is….gone!” his ears drooped as he spoke.

“I think your wrong” Pinkie growled darkly “Tai has tons of courage left! It took unbelievable courage to tell us about what happened! Have faith in him!” she suddenly burst into tears and added “Have faith in us! Have faith in yourselves!”

“Pinkie…” Rainbow whispered but the words truly failed her.

“No, Rainbow! I can’t stand this…I’m the element of laughter! Everypony here seems so sad…my job is to return laughter to them!” Pinkie screamed the last few words and the tears came faster “I super-duper pinkie promise that I’ll see them all laugh when Emperormon is a memory! Cross My Heart and Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye!”

“I knew there was a reason I liked you” Gotsumon said as he walked in and he smiled encouragingly at Pinkie “So what’s the plan boss?”

“Well we should probably start with the digieggs of our friends!” TK said happily, he felt amazing, here they were with their best chance at attempting the impossible “We think we know where…they’re keeping Gatomon’s digiegg…it’s in the remains of Primary village but it’s protected by a feral pack of DarkTyrannomon and many other dinosaur virus digimon. We only know DarkTyrannomon are there because they raid nearby villages that are willing to tell us who did it. We never tried attacking it because we suspect…that Chaosdromon might be nearby but maybe if we can do a hit and run attack, we may stand a chance”

“Well if we’re finally going to do something…then I’m all in!” Dorulumon said walking in and smiled “Sounds like fun”

“If we attempt this…we’ll need to try and get the egg before that walking disaster gets involved” Patamon said referring to Chaosdromon “I’m all ready to go for it!”

“We may need help thou” Dorulumon said in a sad sigh.

“Well then it’s just as well, I came when I did because I found someone willing to help” a female voice said from the door, Rainbow and Pinkie nodded as Tamera walked in followed by a man in a dark brown trench coat “Everyone my name is Tamera and this is Leonardo” the man pulled off his coat to reveal a six foot turtle on two legs and he had two swords “Oh I’m a friend of Rainbow and Pinkie” the whole room sat with their mouths wide looking at Leonardo.

“Um hello, my brothers and I are willing to help…when Tamera told Master Splitter about this…we were like…totally on it” Leonardo said rubbing the back of his head and smiling sheepishly “So what are your names?”

“Well, um…I’m TK and these are…” TK introduced them all and then added “It’s really nice to meet you Leonardo…”

“You know Leo is just fine” Leonardo said embarrassed “My brothers are waiting in the sewer…is it okay to invite them in?”

“As long as you shower first” Dorulumon joked as he held his sensitive canine nose and said “You can come in but please…wash!”

Leo nodded and said “Okay, Dorul”

“It’s Dorulumon to you and everyone else!” Dorulumon snapped looking peeved.

High above the building Whis hoovered and smiled “Beerus…all is going well” as he turned to leave but he then sighed “Sadly…we’re running out of time…I hope they can do it” he disappeared in a flash of bright light.

However out of the shadows of a nearby building a figure walked around kicking a can, it was Joe but he then looked at the rope he was carrying “I’m sorry Cody….I can’t stand it anymore”

Author's Note:

So yeah that was fun....I'm sorry about the long space between this chapter and the previous one but hopefully, I'll be able to write the next chapter by next week but don't quote me on that. I had fun with this chapter. I have decided that from now on, even though the story has changed to a straight MLP/ whatever story, I'd like to have characters from other things get an appearance so long as I don't have plans for other stories involving them. thus why Leo and his brothers will appear in this story. So I'm opening the flood gates and suggest a character but please think of characters that will fit.

Have a great day, please suggest and like!