• Published 23rd May 2016
  • 720 Views, 12 Comments

Equestria Crossover Confusion 2 HFC- It's time to get Digital! - Garfield23



Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are selected for Beerus' next challenge. This one takes them to an alternate world plagued by destruction and doom, they'll have three weeks to save the world and return safe but with such odds. Can they?

  • ...
 12
 720

Chapter 3- Can I Trust you!

Rainbow and Pinkie sat in class looking over their work, the news of what had happened to Kari had spread like wild fire but what was bothering them was when they showed up late for class they had been given detention. Rainbow looked over at Kari, had it been their fault that Kari had been subjected to such a horrible attack, her gut twisted with guilt but then she spotted someone staring at her. A boy with one eye the other hidden by a bandage and he had light blonde hair jutting out from under a hat but the white hat he wore made her sure of who it was “TK?” she whispered, the boy raised a hand to his chin and a single finger to his lips but he gave a nod. Rainbow nodded and kept quiet until the end of class, she stopped Pinkie from leaving and they stared at TK, who looked back at them calmly but then Rainbow said “So you know we wanted to speak with you?”

TK remained quiet as he locked the classroom’s doors, then walked over to the window and opened it saying “I have my ways” as he spoke a blur shot into the room, as Rainbow turned to the figure she saw a yellow fox standing on her hide legs “Tai told you I’ve been resisting the Digimon Tyrants, well they’ve been spreading into this world….and I want to know who’s side you’re on” one of the tables at the back of the room moved to reveal two figures, one was TK’s partner digimon, Patamon and the other was a short rock digimon standing on two legs “I suppose introductions are in order”

The fox spoke first in calm but firm tone “They call me Renamon, cross me and you might find yourself in the centre of my Diamond Storm!” she leaned against the wall next to Rainbow with a firm stare.

Then Patamon spoke up “I’m TK’s partner, my boom bubble will do more than pop when it sends you flying!” however unlike the Patamon Matt had once described, Patamon had changed beyond recognition, like TK one of his eyes was patched over with a bandage, he had a few scars and he looked more serious “TK, are you sure we should be talking with them?” but TK nodded.

“I’m Gotsumon, don’t rock my world or my rock fist will crush your world!” Gotsumon said cracking one rocky fist into his other hand “I agree with Patamon….they could be working for Emperormon!” he looked at Pinkie with deep mistrust “I’ve lost too many brothers to that….monster!”

TK however shook his head before saying “Renamon didn’t you say, they seemed concerned about Tai and Kari?” to which Renamon stiffly nodded and looked away with clear disgust “So we can’t assume they’re working for the Digimon Tyrants…they could be powerful new allies” he then nodded to Rainbow and Pinkie “I want to know, how do you know so much about us and I want the whole truth!”

Pinkie Pie smiled but before she could spill all the beans like she’d done before, Rainbow Dash cut in and said “Well I suppose that starts with two friends of ours, Twilight Sparkle and Discord” she then went on to explain as much as she could, covering how she met Matt, how Equestria had been destroyed, leaving out they were ponies of course, she even included the story of the elements of harmony, including a few other stories including Discord's role in their world and how Whis had send them to save this world in exchange for a hostage but TK was still frowning as Rainbow covered the final details of the Tyrants attacking the city “That’s all we got to tell you”

Renamon spoke up first “It is rather an interesting story…but something doesn’t add up. How do Adagio and her friends know you? I saw the look she gave you yesterday, it seemed like deep hatred but why?”

Pinkie chose to say “Well we know that our friend encountered a similar group in a different world with Sunset Shimmer and in that world there were alternate versions of us. So maybe this Adagio knows another version of us?!” she shrugged, she then said carefully for her and with a little caution “Maybe they’re the same group Twilight encountered?”

“Ohoh that’s a very good guess!” Adagio said as she and the other dazzlings stood at the door sheering. Her smile seemed all the crueller “We have made a deal with Emperormon, now we have new powers!” she suddenly showed them a digivice that had a dark finish to it “Dark Digifuse! Dazzlings digivole to Sirenmon!” the three sirens combined into the one digimon and destroyed part of the school as their wings spread. Sirenmon laughed darkly “Now’s our chance for revenge against Twilight’s little friends and kill the final digidestined digimon!”

TK and Patamon nodded “Patamon armour digivole to Pegasusmon, Flying hope!” Pegasusmon flew high and said “Come and get me you oversized pigeon!” he then flapped his wings and yelled “Star shower!” the stars shot out from his wings striking Sirenmon who looked angrily up before lunging at Pegasusmon. He wasn’t ready and the two crashed to the ground, the fight had already drawn a crowd of onlookers but Pegasusmon was no match for Sirenmon alone.

“We’ve got to help him!” Rainbow yelled and looked at Renamon “Isn’t there anything you can do to help?!” but Renamon sadly shook her head sadly and Gotsumon did the same before Pinkie even asked “I can’t take this!” Rainbow slammed her fist into the ground but suddenly her chest began to glow right over her heart “What the?!” she said in a hushed voice at the same moment the same was happening to Pinkie and a computer screen suddenly shone bright, in the corner of the room that hadn’t been destroyed, the computer shot out two lights at them, when the light passed the held two digivice but they looked different from the others.

TK smiled with a big grin “I don’t believe it! New digidestined! There’s hope, Genai, once said, after the others lost their partners we had hope but we needed laughter and loyalty to join us!” he put his digivice next to theirs “You are the digidestined of Laughter and Loyalty!”

Rainbow looked to Renamon and said “Well looks like we’re partners….that’s pretty cool”

“Hmm whatever you say!” Renamon said looking somewhat disgusted and looked away “I’d rather be partnered with a slug” to which Rainbow Dash looked a little crestfallen.

“Don’t say anything!” Gotsumon snapped at Pinkie before she could say a word “This rock ain’t gonna be your partner!” he then walked over to Renamon and whispered “Genai?! We haven’t seen hide or hair of that digital waste for months and suddenly he forces these humans on us!” he looked at Pinkie like she was something Gotsumon longed to step on but couldn’t.

TK looked at the two with a disgusted look “Will you two get over yourselves!? We need all the help we can get! If you don’t team up….then Sirenmon will…” he choked on the last word like it hurt him to admit the last part “Pegasusmon!” Sirenmon was beginning to kick the poor fallen digimon “Come on!”

Pinkie turned to Gotsumon with a sad smile “Please…give me a chance! I promise we’ll have fun” she hoped that her sad smile would be enough to break through the rock digimon’s tough exterior. She held up the digivice and yelled “Please….trust me!”

Gotsumon looked at her shocked, but then he smiled and said “You had me at fun!” he then yelled “Hey! You oversized feather pillow! Rock fist attack!” the rock flew out, hitting Sirenmon in the face but it hardly did anything “Well, she’s tough!”

“Maybe we should try this!” Pinkie Pie said brightly holding out her digivice and then it shone bright “Come on! Digivolve!”

Gotsumon screamed “Gotsumon digivolve to Monochromon!” the massive digimon leapt down to Sirenmon and landed perfectly onto Sirenmon’s back “Hey! You know what I’m in the mood for a little Volcanic Strike!” the firey attack was fired at point blank range and Sirenmon crashed to the ground “Hey Pegasusmon, you okay?!” as Pegasusmon rose to his hooves.

“Y..Yeah I’ll be alright…but we’re not strong enough…she’s an ultimate…to have a chance…” Pegasusmon nearly collapsed but Monochromon supported him “We need some more help!”

Rainbow looked down at the scene and said “Come on please! I bet you can totally kick some serious ass, just give me a chance…I deserve at least that much don’t I?!” she grabbed Renamon’s hand and said “Your friends will die down there and then we’ll die next…I’ve watched too many friends die already…please let me!”

Renamon looked into Rainbow’s eyes and then she pulled away in alarm “I…I can’t! You have the same eyes!” she said as tears splashed from her eyes “I do trust you but…I can’t bear the thought of…” she looked away rubbing her eyes.

“This isn’t anything like…” TK began but Renamon raised her hand to silence him “She’s had a partner before….she was killed by the Digimon Tyrant, Pidemon” he whispered to Rainbow who looked at Renamon with understanding in her heart.

She placed a hand on Renamon’s shoulder “I’ve lost so many friends…when Cloudsdale was destroyed…my whole family was killed…I was the element of loyalty but I let them down so badly and it stings to know I basically betrayed them” she explained before wrapping her arms around Renamon “Let me help you”

Renamon suddenly smiled, the digivice Rainbow held, shone bright and Renamon suddenly yelled “Renamon digivolve to Kyubimon!” as the light cleared Rainbow found herself standing next to the fox digimon “Rainbow, make me a promise…don’t you die!” to which Rainbow gave her the thumbs up and her confident smile. Kyubimon walked up to the edge of the hole in the wall “Foxtail Inferno!” the little fireballs shot out at Sirenmon striking the bird digimon with such force that she fell to the ground again “I won’t let you hurt, Rainbow!” she jumped down next to the other two “Sorry I took so long!”

Sirenmon laughed “Oh that’s a good one…you three are no match for me…I’m an ultimate digimon! Your all weak little champions!” she said through her fits of laughter “I’d be more scared if Rainbow threw her gym socks at me!”

TK looked at Rainbow with a concerned expression “How does she know that?!” Rainbow threw him a dirty look before TK shouted “At least Rainbow’s socks are clean!”

Sirenmon snarled “I’ll deal with you in a moment but first I need to sing a little song! Shriek cannon!” a noise like a foghorn shot out at the three digimon and blew them off their feet “That’s just a warm up!” she laughed as the three rose shaking to their feet.

“We won’t give up!” Pegasusmon said rising to his hooves before flying up and charging up “Equus Beam!” the attack shot out and struck Sirenmon right between the eyes.

“Volcanic Strike!” Monochromon yelled but the attack this time did very little.

“Dragon wheel!” Kyubimon screamed as she formed into a blue wheel of flames but Sirenmon bat Kyubimon away with a wing.

“NO! There’s no hope…against an ultimate as we are….we can’t win!” TK screamed desperate to win but time had already done it’s damage but then Rainbow and Pinkie put their hands on his shoulders.

“You have to calm down…don’t give into despair it won’t help. We can do this, I believe in you and so does Pinkie” Rainbow said reassuringly the spot over heart began to glow again. Pinkie nodded and the spot over her heart shone too “Woah!”

TK suddenly held up his digivice and Pegasusmon yelled “Pegasusmon digivolve to Chirinmon Bright hope!” as Chirinmon appeared Sirenmon looked up in horror “I am Chirinmon! My attack Wind Cutter sword will make a hurricane seem like a cool summer breeze!”

TK smiled “No way! I didn’t know that an armoured Digimon could digivolve to ultimate!” TK hugged the two and cried as tears leaked from his eyes “Thank you! Now I believe we have a chance!”

High above Whis watched the battle and smiled “Now maybe we all have a chance if they can achieve a miracle like that” he said softly as he disappeared.

Author's Note:

Well that's that. I'm not sure if this chapter is my best work but I liked the partner digimon I picked. The idea of giving armoured digimon digvoled forms for me has always interested me since I was in school. Now I have a big favour to ask, as you will know 3 of the digimon Tyrants have already been picked but I want there to be 10 digimon tyrants, so I need suggestions. Please make a suggestion and I'll look into the idea.

Thanks for reading, please suggest, review, thumbs up and have a nice day!