• Published 26th May 2016
  • 458 Views, 18 Comments

This Is My Point! - Amusementist



Pinkie Pie + Point = She is not letting anyone pas.

  • ...
1
 18
 458

Not until the time runs out!

Today was a fairly normal day in Ponyville. If you define normal as Pinkie Pie not letting anyone near her at all times. Everytime another pony came near her, she would scare them off or push them off before rushing back to the same spot. Even her friends could'nt get her to explain without her pushing them off.

"Pinkie, please just explain!" Exclaimed Rainbow Dash, very anyoned having been stopped from going to the market.

Pinkie looked at Dash from her spot on the ground and smiled up at her. "Sure Dashie!"

"Well, a few weeks ago I strated seeing these really weird things all over town, like a bipedal monkey thing that built stuff, and another weird money thing that kept trying to sap the other weird-".

While Pinkie rambled on about weird monkey things doing things, Twilight and Rarity conversed.

"Why do you think she is doing this?" Rarity asked Twilight.

"I don't know, maybe just Pinkie being Pinkie, or something else". Replied Twilight, shaking her head.

"What do you mean by something else?"

Before Twilight could reply, Pinkie began to to jump up and down yelling "ONE MORE MINITE!".

Rarity and Twilight shrugged and walked over to her, just close enough so they could talk.

"Pinkie dear, whatever do you mean?" Rarity asked her.

Pinkie stopped bouncing, and turned to Rarity, her smile ten times bigger.

"It means I only have one more minute to go until I win!" She excalimed happily.

"And that means?" Rarity replied.

"I win the round!"

"A round of what?"

"King of the Hill!"

"Couldn't you just go back to work while you wait?" Rarity questioned. At this Pinkie's eyes bulged.

"AND LOSE THE ROUND?" Pinkie yelled.

"Nevermind". Rarity replied quickly.

Pinkie then tuned away from them and sat back down.

A few seconds later Twilight asked Pinkie "Is there a way that we can see how much time is left?"

Pinkie smiled before pulling something out of her mane and handing it to Twilight. It looked like a pair of googles with Pinkie's Cutie Mark on each side.

"What are these?" Twilight asked Pinkie. No reply. Twilight shrugged again before sliding the goggles over her eyes with her magic. She blinked at what she saw.

"What do you see Twilight dear?" Questioned Rarity.

Around Twilight was still Ponyville with one change. In the middle of it was a circular disk made of metal on the ground. The middle of it was colored bright pink witha picture of Pinkie's head floating above it. And on the middle of the disk was Pinkie Pie. She pointed up before stareing straight ahead. Twilight looked up and saw a massive timer with a clock ticking down from 00:30. Twilight then took off the googles and turned to Rarity.

"It's difficult to explain". Twilght Replied.

"So just normal Pinkie being Pinkie?" Asked Rainbow, floating down.

"Yep!" Replied Twilight.


Rainbow nodded before bolting of in a rainbow trail. "Come on Rarity, lets head back to your place". The two of them then walked back to Carasole Boutique. What they didn't see was a strange bipedul creature appear out of thin air before raising a knife above Pinkie's back. As he was about to drop it down into her back, she turned around with a flamethrower in her hooves.

"Peeka Boo!" She said before pulling the trigger. Ponyville was filled with screams a second later.

The Next Day

Twilight was walking back to the library when she spotted Pinkie doing something even more strange than yesterday. In her hooves was a massive metal object that looked like only Big Mac could carry it, a wrench being held by her tail, and a shield on her right hoof. She continually turned around quickly before turning back.

"Pinkie!" Twilight shouted, causing the aforementioned mare to jump. Pinkie turned to her, her ever present smile on her face.

"Playing randomizer!" She replied happily!

"Is that diffrent from yesterday?" Twilight asked, both anyoned and calm at her antics.

Suddenly Pinkie turned around and began to hit a toolbox that was not there a second ago.

"Can't talk right now, there's a sticky jumping, sniping, spy around here!" She replied, the tool box now a slowly rotating, tripod mounted, sentry. The sentry turned to Twilight and beeped, causing her to jump and blast the sentry to bits. Pinkie was in her face in a millisecond.

"HOW COULD YOU DESTROY JERRY?!" She exclaimed. In panic, Twilight cast a repair spell on the broken sentry. It's parts flew together and it started rotating again. Pinkie noticed this and hopped on the sentry.

"Thank you Twilight!" She said before slowly scanning the area around her. Twilight recovered from her friends change in mood before shaking her head and walking off. Pinkie watched her go before reaturning to her watch. That's when she noticed a very familiar object in her sentry. A Sapper. Pinkie turned to the direction in which Twilight went only to find it empty.

"YOU SNEAKY STICKYJUMPING, SNIPING, SPY!" She yelled, before running of after the fake Twilight.

The Next Day

"Hold the phone!" "I thought this was going to be a story about me?

It is!

"Then why do you have me chasing after Twilight?"

Because I can!

"Well I'm not letting you contiune it, even if you do need to get a thousand words..." "Oh".

Yeah, not very smart Pinkie, not smart at all. In fact I planed to have you and Twilight doing some payload, but no! You just have to be Pinkie Pie and ruin it! Now I have to contiune ranting in order to get this over a thousand words! And another thing, I hate how you always know what's going on, your never sad, your never angry, you never show any emotion besides "I'M PINKIE PIE AND I CAN HREAK THE FORTH WALL! ALL YOU ARE IS SOME DUMB OVERPOWERD PRINCESS!" So now you know how I feel.

"But...I'm supposed to represent the Element of Laughter".


I know that! But that doesn't give you the permission to become freakin Deadpool!

"Oh look a thousand words! Those were some great fake insults!"

Uhh yea, fake.

Author's Note:

"What did you think?"

It was good! Just next time don't tell the others about me.

Okie Doki Loki!

Comments ( 16 )

GET-OFF-THE-POINT.

I was more of a CP kind of personstallion. But this gave me a chuckle, loved the idea of Pinkie Vision.

7249852

Thanks. It was an idea from Pyrovision

Theme song for this story.

I love all the feedback this story is getting!

Could use an edit and a bit of work in my opinion, and like others have said the ending was more annoying then anything else and took away from the story.

And o do find it odd that upon seeing the hill with the goggles Twilight would just walk off even if it was pinkie pie I don't think the scientist Twilight would just walk away from a new discovery and seeing her freak out about it or get dragged into the game would be amusing and add to the story IMO.

also Twilight reaction to a turret being built seemingly by magic and something she had most likely never seen before and just shrugging it off once more is also off.

Basicly as I said this could use an editor for spelling errors I saw and also the other issues I mentioned and this could be a rather amusing story because as it stands its not the best for something labled as comandy. Its got random down though to am extent.

Not trying to be mean, just expressing my thoughts on the story is all.

This is my point now

8167728 I used the pain train to capture it faster on scout (times three capture on randomizer)

8167795

But I had sentrys guarding the point!

8169039 I always keep my strange red tape recorder handy as well as a Sydney sleeper

8169039 on a more serious note you should make another one where all the ponies can see them and fight them

Login or register to comment