• Published 15th May 2016
  • 4,289 Views, 68 Comments

A Kind of Chaos - Lola Dotz



Discord finds a spell to change his appearance in an effort to grow his friendship with Fluttershy, but begins to develop something more for the pegasus. Can he keep his new look? Or will his new feelings get the best of him?

  • ...
6
 68
 4,289

A Letter From The Author

Dear Loyal Readers,

Wow. Thank you all so much for the wonderful support and amazing feedback from you all! No seriously, I did not expect so many people to like my story and to read it or anything. In all honesty this was pre-writing and drafting for a deeper story.

That being said, this is the end of A Kind Of Chaos. Before you through your banana peels at me, I have something else for you to look forward to.

To put simply, I am unhappy with how this turned out. I mean, yes I like the story and everything, of course. The way the plot goes and how it comes together, but it's not good enough, yet. You see this was something to stretch my skills as a writer and really help me with becoming stronger in my story building. That's not to say this was also for fun and I enjoyed writing every bit of it, but there needs to be more story. It was rushed, and there were many mistakes that have been learned. I feel like I didn't dive deeper into the story when I should have or have more sequences and plots...but I didn't out of being an amateur in writing chapters and fan-fictions. This was my first. So I'm oblivious to certain things... But it isn't my last work.

Now, about the series "A Kind Of Chaos"...

"A Kind Of Chaos" will actually be a featured chapter in my comic "The Chaos Theory". This was only my first writing practice, which I had learned a lot from, but isn't the last of the story itself. Oh no, it most certainly does not end here AT ALL. You just have to be patient for the chapter to come out as part of my graphic novel. Oh, there's more though. When this particular chapter comes out there will be a re-make fan-fiction of "A Kind Of Chaos" in which case will have more chapter (and longer ones, might I add and will have more stories and character building unlike the first one. So this isn't the last of my headcanon Fluttercord story.

On that note, you won't have to wait long for my next fluttercord-based story. Guess what? Your getting an Equestria Girls version! Yay! It will be different from the show, but it will be a lot better and possibly cooler than it sounds. I felt the urge to do one that was Equestria Girls based, and you guys will definitely like it, I'm sure. It might have different skin colors (like normal skin) and they'll be more human like than the Equestria girls, but all the same it will be based off of it. There isn't to much of a difference.

I'm going to brainstorm title names but I'm pretty sure it will be something like "The Odd Couple" or "Mr. May I..." or something along those lines. I'll probably give a promo of sorts soon enough, but I just thought you guys would like to know what's coming up.

So, I hope you're not to upset at me for cutting it off like this, but if I go any further I will be revealing to much info before the chapter from the graphic novel is even released (that's not good). And now I bet I got you itching to read my comic or even wait for the remake of this series. Until then read "Princess Protection Program" and await the promo for the next Fluttercord story.

One more thing, I'd like to hear some suggestions on what shipping story I should do besides these. (Go to my DeviantART and see the journal "Shipping" and choose your favorite out of them!) Comment below and tell me what you think I should do, alright? Cool!

Thanks again to all who have become my watchers and readers who have faved this story! I will soon put a link to some of the fictions above on here so you can have quick access to new content!

With Love,
Lola Ditz~

Click here to go to the journal "Shipping" and vote in the comments of the letter to you guys from me Lola!

Comments ( 20 )

So the last chapter was the ending? Also that graphic novel you mention, is it going to be online or in print? Because I'm in for both of them! I'm excited to see what comes next and I know you'll do great!:pinkiehappy:

7459492 Yes, the last chapter was the ending...but there will be a remake in the future that will be of better quality. Um...maybe as it gradually gets more popular then I can give it out as prints, until then it will just be online on my DeviantArt. There is already two pages out now, actually. Oh, thank you so much!

What is your DeviantArt count?
Please, don't forget to upload the links of your past/future Flutercord stories!!! I love this ship so much, and I'm pretty sure there would be little moments of canon fluttercord in the soon episode, Dungeons and Discords!!! So don't worry.
Good luck with everything!

That's great! I've been waiting ages to read the said graphic novel you're making, though I wasn't certain it was yours, it had a similair feel, that I had already assumed. Anywho, If like to see you get an editor or get some editing some for this story. If it seems like too much trouble I'd be happy yo point out here and there the little mistakes. (You tend to write the word that sounds like the one you want to use, but it's the wrong one) Its one of the only problems I had with the story. I didn't wantbto bring it up while you were working on the chapters, though perhaps I should have? It's only a few here and there, I thought someone else would most likely have pointed them out.

7459542 Here you go: My deviantART

Thank you very much!

7460280 Hehe, yeah, see again I'm still learning. If you'd like to edit, you may. I'm not exactly sure how the system works, but you most certainly can help with editing and making it better. The remake (in the future) will be of my editing because I'm sure I'll know better by then. As for this story there can be nitpicking and I don't mind. :twilightsmile:

7461084 Alright. For a beginner, you know how to write those scenes that keep people writing despite everything. I'm sure you'll do better, but even experienced writers make their mistakes. I write all the time, though I'm no expert by any means, and i still nake mistakes here and there. All I can recall finding are words that don't fit, but are placed there because they sound like the right one, it's actually a common mistake I find in fanfictions written by new writers. For your first story, I say you did amazing.

7461184 Thank you very much! Would you like to edit?

7461199 I would be honored. I can't do any editing today though, I'm afraid. I can start tomorrow though.

7461203 Alright, good deal. Send me a message and I'm sure we can do something ^^

7722623 Discord is Cordwood, and Cordwood is Discord...their one in the same...this version is a little old and will be re-made in the future.

7974381 Thank you for your critiques on this story. My editor has done a lot to improve this story in the best way she can and I appreciate every thing she has done to make the story better; this fan writing will likely not be edited again since it is complete and quite old (it being my first written work here on FIMFICTION). I have since learned more of my writing style, and have improved greatly, but again, I still appreciate you reading the story and enjoying it while also reminding me how far I've come and how far I need to go. Thank you for your comments.

If you wish to see more of my writing you can find more stories like this on my page. :twilightsmile:

7978986 Overall it was a great story with few errors and a great plot. and I hope your other stories are like this because I have yet to read them and have a great belief that the others will only be better because like you said this was your first story.

7982113 Well thank you very much. I hope you enjoy them :twilightsmile:

I want to thank you for the amount of the story you did put out, and above even that, I want to thank you for tells us that your not going to be continuing this story here, so many people just stop their stories without at telling their viewers that it’s stopping causing them to hold on to false hope, so thank you.

8218578
You're welcome. I didn't want to stop just like that, I wanted to tell everyone that this story ends here. But Discords origin story and love story do not. I will definitely continue it with artwork and writing later.

Great story. Still crying.

OH CELESTIA HOLY FUCK

WTF?!?! WHERE'S PART 2 BRAH?! Dude, I kinda wished you would've send a link to your comic or whatever. But dude! You can't just leave it like this! Brah, man!

Login or register to comment