• Published 14th May 2016
  • 976 Views, 132 Comments

Majesty: Queen of the Castle - Paradise Oasis



Queen Majesty of Dream Valley, one of the most misunderstood Ponies of our time. But how did she become the ruler of a kingdom south of Equestria? The story of a teen filly, who will grow to become the most enigmatic queen in all the pony kingdoms

  • ...
2
 132
 976

PreviousChapters
Conclusion

"And so you see, your highness, this is what had happened." Majesty explained, as she and the other ponies stood before Queen Skyla's throne. "We only came down here, to rescue our friend from Starlight Glimmer's tyranny. We never meant to attack your kingdom, or your soldiers."

"I completely understand, great queen." Skyla replied, nodding. "And do not worry, the troops and Wonderbolts your group attacked were all part of Starlight Glimmer's corrupt personal forces. I shall launch in investigation into Starlight's activities in the government, and begin to make arrests, immediately."

"Thank you so much, princess." Hollywood smiled, bowing to the monarch. "Hopefully, this will lead to Equestria being a more friendly nation to Ponyland and it's ponies in the future."

Behind them, the guards had just brought Tornado back up to the rest of the group, after he had been cleaned up and healed of his wounds. Wind Whistler was saying her goodbyes to the stallion, while the others all talked to the queen.

"Gee, Tornado! I think it's really awesome that you've gotten better!" The blue Pegasus exclaimed. "I'm just so sad that mean old unicorn hurt you so bad!"

"I'm just glad you and the others were able to save me." Tornado replied, lookign down at the scars on his side. "I'm so glad I was able to have such amazing adventures with you ladies. I'll be sure to tell the other mountain boy ponies you said hello when I get back home."

At that moment, Applejack approached the throne, and bowed to Skyla.

"Thank you for your hospitality, your highness." A.J. bowed humbly. "And it's really nice of you to take all of us home by airship, too."

"Nonsense, after all you ponies have been through because of Starlight's treachery, all of you deserve a trip back home." Skyla smiled. "Besides, fair Applejack, your ancestor was one of the six ponies who helped to shape Equestria, into the amazing place it is today."

A.J. said nothing, an uncertain look crossing her face. Majesty then stepped forward, and bowed again to the Queen.

"Thank you again for everything, your highness." The princess finished. "I shall give your regards to my mother, and I hope our kingdoms can be friends someday."
......

As she finished telling me her story, Majesty sat back in her throne, looking out the window wistfully. After several minutes of silence, I finally spoke up, and asked. "So what became of everyone else you were adventuring with, my queen?"

Majesty looked back to me sadly, and spoke. "After our pleasant stay in Equestria, Queen Skyla saw us all taken home. Hollywood went back to Flutter Valley for a time, but eventually left to become a waitress in Fort Rainbow Dash. I think she's still waiting for her acting career to take off. As you know, Tornado returned to Misty Mountain, where he lived out the rest of his days with his mountain boy friends. I was very sad to hear of your father's passing, Baron Firehooves, he was a dear friend to us all."

"Applejack and Wind Whistler came back to the castle with you, and they still live here." I shiver. "Though poor Windy had her personality altered in an unfortunate incident."

"Indeed, I sometimes miss the old whistling airhead, even if her new logical genius personality is rather helpful around the castle." The queen sighed. "Tux and I stayed in contact over the years, and eventually he accepted my marriage proposal- thoguh I had to make it a royal command to make him do it." Majesty cracked a small smile. "That's why Tux 'n tails in the King-consort of dream Valley now. He has been a wonderful husband."

"But what about your mother?" I asked, putting down my notebook, as I finished writing. "Did you ever make up with her?"

My queen gazed out the window again, and a very sad look came across her weary face...

It was the middle of the afternoon in the Dream Castle throne room, and the queen had just finished court for the day. As the guards were departing, the queen noticed the form of a familiar teenage filly trotting up to the throne. The weariness of the world showing on her face, making her look a hundred years older than she actually was.

"My daughter." The queen said, a tinge of emotion in her voice. "You have returned."

"I-I'm sorry mother....." The teenage filly whimpered, tears flowing down her eyes. "...I-I didn't know, what you had to go through as a princess... and as a queen. I understand now."

"No my daughter, I'm the one who's sorry." The queen stepped down from her throne, pulling the teen filly into a tight embrace, while tears came out of the queen's eyes. "I'm sorry the world had to break you, the way it did me."

The two unicorns -mother and daughter- embraced each other... making all of the pains and responsibilities of the world around the simply fade away.

-end-

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 1 )

A bittersweet end to a great story. I enjoyed the battle with Starlight Glimmer and the meeting with Skylar. You have a great way of interpreting events from the series into new and interesting ways with your stories, it's why I enjoy reading them.

Login or register to comment