• Published 14th May 2016
  • 976 Views, 132 Comments

Majesty: Queen of the Castle - Paradise Oasis



Queen Majesty of Dream Valley, one of the most misunderstood Ponies of our time. But how did she become the ruler of a kingdom south of Equestria? The story of a teen filly, who will grow to become the most enigmatic queen in all the pony kingdoms

  • ...
2
 132
 976

PreviousChapters Next
Little Colt Lost

"You're already dead, Rugmatot." Majesty declared, looking away from him dismissively. "You just haven't realized it yet."

"WHAT?!" The warlock sputtered in an angry rage. "How dare you presume to-"

"Majesty, what the heck are you doing?!" Thundercloud yelled. "He'll have his clones tear you to pieces!"

"No he won't, Thunder." The princess replied, turning to the little colt beside her. "Because he's not the one doing all of this... is he, Lucky?"

"What? I don't know what you talking about." The little colt replied in confusion. ""I don't understand, Miss Majesty... what did I do?"

"That little bugger was a spy!" Ice Crystal snapped. "I knew it!"

"No not a spy, a little lost colt." Majesty replied, looking over at her friends. "It came to me, when I remembered the story of Rugmatot, a kind and gentle wizard, who had discovered a magic replicating mirror, and befriended an earth pony mare named Fairy Tale."

"Mommy..." The colt declared, staring at Majesty in silence, The two stallions with then noticed that neither Rugmatot nor the clones were moving, now that Lucky was distracted. The two stallions put the pieces together in there own head... and both nodded at each other simultaneously, as the realized everything Majesty had already figured out.

"I figured as much." Majesty replied, walking around the little colt in a circle. "Rugmatot was a friend to all ponies, but had a particularly strong friendship with Fairy Tale. She came to live here at this tower with him, helping the wizard by retrieving components for his magic spells."

"But their feelings ran deeper then friendship.....they shred a love that could never be, due to their differences in physical forms." Thundercloud continued, realizing what Majesty was getting at. "The two wanted a child, but could not have one by natural means, due to their differences."

"So they turned to magic, as Rugmatot found the mirror of the ancients, crafted from the solidified water of the mirror pond after it was drained." Ice Crystal finished, as all three ponies stared at the colt. "They both gazed into the mirror together, and by it's magic, a colt was crafted in their image."

"No, it's not true..." Lucky whimpered, looking between the three other ponies. "I'm not a mirror clone, I'm not!"

"They loved the colt as long as they lived, but being a creation of the mirror, he never aged, never grew old." Majesty continued. "But Rugmatot and Fairy Tale did grow old, and they died here together, many centuries ago."

In the upstairs room, Hollywood cautiously approached the human skeleton, pulling the sheet away from it's body to reveal the skeleton of an earth pony mare clutched tightly in his arms...

...together in death, as they had been in life.

Downstairs, Majesty continued. "But the two left behind their little colt, who was now all alone. But he had the magic mirror, and mommy and daddy had left copies of themselves to keep the colt company after they were gone." The princess looked up at the mares Rapunzel and Goldilocks standing on the stairs, and the now frozen Rugmatot standing in front of them. "But even with this, the littler colt got bored."

"Please don't be mad at me!" Lucky whimpered, falling to his knees. "I didn't mean to scare anybody! Nobody got hurt!"

"So the little mirror colt and his mirror family concocted a game... one that would allow Rugmatot to play the part of a 'villain', by kidnapping and copying ponies, and Lucky to be the 'hero', helping the ponies escape." Ice Crystal added. "And the ponies who escaped from here told the tales of how Rugmatot had turned evil, and was now copying ponies to build an army."

"And then Rugmatot and the two mares who destroy the clones, and begin the cycle all over again." Thundercloud said sadly, looking upon the now sobbing colt with pity. "You're never going to play this game with any travelers, ever again."

"No, I'm a good little pony!" Lucky sobbed, covering his eyes with his hooves. "I didn't want to hurt anybody!"

"Please, do not punish the child." Goldilocks pleaded. "We never should have gone along with his plan. We shall take you to your friends in the basement, they are restrained, but unharmed."

"We shall take better care of Lucky from now on,and not give into his demands such as these, as we should have been doing since the beginning." Rapunzel agreed. "That what his parents created us to do."

"We retain the memories of the parents who loved Lucky in life." The Rugmatot clone agreed, finally moving on his own again. "Maybe we could be parents to him as well, instead, of just servants."

Majesty look out at the mirror duplicates coldly, narrowing her eyes. "I shall spare you four, to remain here and continue as a family for as long as this fortress stands." Looking up to where the mirror hung, she fired a blast from her horn, shattering it into tiny pieces, then atomizing the fragments so it could never again be reassembled. "But I'm taking your toy away from you... as well as all of these duplicates."

She fired another blast, swinging the beam from her horn around in an arc, and shattering all of the A.J. and Windy clones. The duplicates each let out a scream of agony as they died, creating one loud symphony of pain.

"AIIEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Majesty, how... how could you do something like that?" Thundercloud asked in horror. "You saw these four are alive and intelligent. How could you just murder hundreds of ponies like that?"

"We already have a naturally born Windy and A.J, there was no place for those mirror clones in this world." Majesty replied coldly, trotting away from the others, and trying to hide the tears forming in her eyes. "Sometimes a princess has to make the hard decisions. Now, let's go and free our friends."

"Majesty, have you forgotten the very cold-hearted and ruthless mare you told us you left Dream Valley to get away from in the first place?" A worried Ice Crystal asked, as the princess trotted away. "Don't you realize who you are starting to sound like?"

PreviousChapters Next