• Published 25th Jun 2016
  • 1,164 Views, 46 Comments

Indigo Hooves - xjuggernaughtx



Gearshift was falling apart before he met Test Tube. He’d lost the only mare who’d ever mattered to him. Now, with the scientist’s help, Gearshift is about to find out just how hard it is to put some things back together again.

  • ...
3
 46
 1,164

Indigo Hooves

The bottle chattered against the highball glass for a moment before Gearshift set it back down on the bar. At this rate, he'd end up slopping bourbon everywhere if he didn't get a hold of himself.

"Why does magic have to be so... so complicated?" he muttered, resolutely not looking to the right. It was over there, waiting. Taking a deep breath, he forced the muscles in his neck to unclench. As he arched his back, his head lolled back until he was staring at the ceiling. Things looked just as bleak up there, but at least it was a change of scenery. "This better work, or that unicorn is going to have a very bad rest of his life."

Gearshift sat back up suddenly and lunged for the bar. Before his nerves could get ahead of him again, he snatched up the bourbon and poured a generous helping into the ice-filled glass. Just as his heart began to pound once more, he lifted the glass and emptied it in a single pull. Fumes crept up into his nose, and he fought back a cough. It wasn’t the finest bourbon, after all. Not even close. Times had been tough since…

His eyes drifted right before he could stop himself. There, in the corner, the tank caught the dull light and tried its best to twinkle. Inside, what might be part of a mane emerged from the murky fluid to caress the thick glass wall before drifting out of sight again.

That did it. Gearshift coughed, spraying cheap bourbon across half of his bar. Holding his hoof to his mouth, he slid off of the pitted aluminum stool and cantered in a half-stumble across to his sofa. A sofa that just happened to be as far away from the tank as the room would allow. “No. No! This is totally nuts!”

The viscous, opaque fluid in the tank swirled again, and within it, Gearshift swore that he saw something moving. His hooves were aching sharply, and it took him a moment to realize that he was gripping the sofa’s arm with enough force to make the wood creak. “Okay. Okay, calm down. I’m… well, I’m just not going to do it. That’s all there is to it.”

But it wasn’t all there was to it, and he knew it. ‘Just one week,’ the unicorn had said. One short week in the tank after the years of scrimping for bits and doing the unsavory work of gathering the necessary ingredients. He’d been a mechanic twenty-seven years, but suddenly he’d found himself breaking into warehouses full of herbs and foul-smelling chemical concoctions. At first, he’d left bits on the floor for them, but as expenses rose, he’d just mentally tallied up I.O.U.s before abandoning it altogether. Anyone who knew what he was going through would understand, after all.

Gearshift reached up over his head and took the framed photograph down from the wall. In it, he was smiling. He couldn’t even remember what that felt like anymore. Not that anypony else would have even noticed the smile, relegated as it was to the lower, right hoof corner. The rest of the photo was taken up by chaos.

Iris was wide-eyed and grinning like a mad pony, her mane was flying out in every direction. Half blurred, she was an unrecognizable smear of indigo to anypony who didn’t know her, but that picture was the best pictorial representation of anypony that Gearshift had ever seen. Iris was a study in motion and joy. She was a pony of action and hard to pin down. Here, a friend had snapped this shot as she’d leapt through the air to wrap Gearshift in a crushing hug. Not pictured was how she’d taken them off balance and they’d flipped neatly over a guardrail, tumbled down a small hill, and then ended up in a moss-filled creek.

Also not pictured was how they’d laughed until they’d cried about it, or how they’d dried each other off, or the kisses that they’d shared later that night.

If there was one thing Gearshift understood as a mechanic, it was how individual parts meshed together to make a more complete whole. That’s how it was with Iris. They just fit together right. He grounded her, while she inspired him. She was his laughter and he was her strength. Together, they were an unstoppable force.

Or rather, they had been.

The photo blurred momentarily. Wiping his hoof across his eyes, Gearshift set the frame face down on the sofa. After a moment, he put a pillow over it. How could he have been so stupid?

It’s not like he’d never been wrong before. It’s not like he was some kind of genius. He was just an earth pony who was good with a wrench, but she’d believed in him and all that he did. When he’d proudly unveiled the new glider he’d invented, she insisted on being the first one up in it.

“Untested!” Gearshift slammed his hoof into his leg, relishing the dull ache the impact left. “Idiot!”

It had taken them hours to get the wreckage out of the gorge. Being Iris, she’d insisted on something dramatic, and being a complete numbskull, he’d gone along with it. When the wing snapped off and she’d plummeted out of sight, she’d given him one final glance. One that had cut him like a knife. It had been confused and slightly scared, but also held just a hint of accusation. ‘You let me fall,’ it said.

“Not my fault!” he yelled at the tank as he leapt to his hooves. “It wasn’t my idea! You wanted it!”

The tank was silent. The cloudy fluid inside had settled again into its uniform chartreuse. After trotting over to it almost against his will, Gearshift reached out with a trembling hoof and lightly touched the cylinder. “Not my fault, but I’m going to fix it.” After all, fixing things is what he did.

He’d met the unicorn in a bar. They’d both been there for hours, and Gearshift could see that they both seemed to have quite a collection of empty glasses in front of them. The bartender hated it, but Gearshift liked to keep all of his glasses right where he could see them. It was an easier way to tell the time. If there were more than ten glasses, it was probably a sign that he ought to drag himself home.

He could vaguely remember stumbling over to the unicorn and asking him what his story was. Anypony with that many glasses must have gone through something intense. He couldn’t recall the rest of the conversation, but when he’d woken up the next day, he’d come out of his bedroom to find the unicorn sleeping on his couch.

The next few weeks had flashed by. Turns out that the unicorn’s name was Test Tube, and he’d been thrown out of the Canterlot Royal Academy after ignoring multiple warnings to abandon his radical theories. Tampering with nature, they’d called it. He’d just wanted to help, but they’d shown him the door when he’d been caught exhuming a grave. Now he’d been blackballed, so he made his way trying to sell knock-off saddlebags door to door.

It was hard to tell whether his sour stomach that morning was a result of the conversation or the night of drinking, but despite Gearshift’s state, a fire had ignited within him. It had started as a spark of curiosity, but as the unicorn had recounted his successes with bringing back small woodland creatures, Gearshift’s heart thumped its way into a steady gallop. He’d found himself agreeing to further this research on one condition: Its first priority was bringing Iris back to him.

Naturally, he’d closed his shop. They’d needed the room, after all. Slowly, over the next few months, its familiar features changed. Where drill presses and acetylene torches once stood, banks of machines with blinking bulbs and twisting tubes of glass now dominated the floor. Gone were the schematics he’d pinned to the walls over the years, now replaced with pages of magical theory too dizzying to even look at. All that was left from the old days was his old, battered desk, the ratty sofa, and the bar.

And a mare. One who was sealed in a tank of regenerative fluid, which was powered by a glowing bank of stone-carved runes. Test Tube had tried to explain it to him once, but all Gearshift could think about was how ‘rune’ sounded almost exactly like ‘ruin.’ It made his skin crawl, especially because every so often, she moved. Test Tube had told him over and over again it was just an effect of the chamber’s automatic mixing, but Gearshift couldn’t shake the feeling that Iris’s hooves were sometimes reaching out for him through the glass. Every once in a while, the swirling fluid would part for just a moment, and he’d catch a glimpse of her face. He swore that her eyes were rolling behind their lids.

In the early days, he’d watched the tank for hours, hoping for… he didn’t know exactly. A sign of life? A sign of love? Of forgiveness? What he’d mostly seen was the slow regrowth of muscle and skin. When they’d removed her from her grave, the sight of her dessicated corpse had nearly driven Gearshift mad, but over many long months, she’d regained most of her old appearance. Or at least he thought she had. It was very hard to see much more than her hooves. They were the most likely thing to bump up against the glass walls.

Gearshift’s eyes flicked over to the pin-up calendar on his wall. Iris used to buy him one every year. She’d said that it was the solemn duty of all greaseponies to have pin-up mares on their walls. Plus, it had given her an excuse to dress up from time to time. The thought of that intimate time together, and the red circle around today’s date, sent a sizzling bolt down Gearshift’s spine.

“No! Uh-huh!” Gearshift paced, and his eyes darted around the room. Each place they tried to settle seemed to offer up some uncomfortable memory. Times he’d spent with Iris. The work he’d done since. Empty bottles stacked in an embarrassingly large pile in the corner. Black clothes. Shovels.

At first, the experiments had seemed so exciting. They’d taken a dead squirrel they’d found at the base of a tree and brought it back. It had scrambled around the lab in panicked flight until they’d trapped it in a blanket and taken it outside. Upon release, it had climbed up into a tree and chattered down angrily at them for several minutes.

Gearshift had whooped, wrapping Test Tube in a bear hug and twirling him around. This was going to work and everything was going to be okay again.

But it wasn’t. The next morning, they’d found the squirrel beneath the tree, or more properly, they’d found the decaying remnants of the squirrel scattered around the area. It appeared to have fallen apart where it sat.

Test Tube was undaunted. He pointed to it as a great success. The squirrel had dissolved into an almost unrecognizable pile of goo, but a corpse returned to life for even a few hours was nothing short of a full-blown magical breakthrough. Gearshift had reminded him that he’d promised a full restoration, but Test Tube had waved that away. They were getting there. They just needed more research.

Gearshift’s breath came in short, shallow gasps now. There was very little room left to pace in what was once his shop, but he made the most of it. Circling around banks of equipment and stacks of notes, he worked his arid-dry tongue around in his mouth and tried to conjure up some saliva.

They’d gotten better. He had to admit that, at least. Each experiment had lasted just a bit longer. The last one, a cow from the next field over named Mooreen, had been with them almost a week. She’d complained loudly about being locked in their observation shed, but in the end, she’d disintegrated as they all had.

“You ready?”

Gearshift screamed, leaping into the air. Whirling, he half scampered, half fell away from Test Tube.

“Get a grip, buddy! This is the big day!” Test Tube’s grin seemed to stretch further around his face than Gearshift thought could be possible. “Aren’t you excited?”

Pressing his hoof to his heart, Gearshift tried to slow it from a wild gallop to at least a controlled canter. “Look, maybe we should wait until we’re totally sure.”

“I am totally sure!” Test tube snatched up what seemed to be a random piece of parchment covered back and front in dense scribbles. “I told you, I found the error! This is going to be the one!

“She’s always been the one,” Gearshift muttered.

“What was that?” Test Tube said absently as he fished his glasses out of his lab coat’s front pocket.

“Nothing. I-I just think we ought to try on… on somepony else first.”

Test Tube rolled his eyes. “I’ve told you, we don’t have the supplies. If you want to break into more labs, warehouses, and graveyards for the next three years, then maybe, but I don’t know how much longer that revitalizing fluid is going to last. Even that stuff has a natural decay, you know. She was only supposed to be in there for a week, but it’s been three months. That fluid is finicky. It just wasn’t designed for that kind of lifespan.”

“I know, I know,” Gearshift said as his hooves twined around each other. “It’s just… I mean, what if it doesn’t work? You thought the cow was a sure thing—”

Thrusting the parchment into Gearshift’s face, Test Tube tapped a circled mathematical formula. “It would have been if we’d used an evocation rune to electrify the chemical exchange instead of heating both solutions via coil induction separately and then mixing! It’s so obvious! I can’t believe I didn’t think of it before!”

Gearshift trembled, then sank down to the couch to put his head in his hooves. It was now or never. If it worked, he could get his life back on course, maybe even be respected for his contributions to science. If it didn’t, well, he’d have to move on, he supposed. Either was better than this horrible waiting. “Okay,” he whispered.

“What?” Test Tube ripped his eyes from the equation.

“Go ahead and do it, I guess.” Gearshift tried to swallow, but he still hadn’t been able to work up any saliva.

Grinning, Test Tube clapped Gearshift on the shoulder. “That’s the spirit! This time tomorrow, you’ll be running hoof in hoof along the beach and I’ll be on my way back to Canterlot!” Test Tube threw a few switches, and the machinery around them thrummed to life. “Come here, come here!” he said, waving Gearshift over.

It took all of his will, but Gearshift dragged himself off of the couch and over to where the scientist hopped from hoof to hoof. “What?”

Test Tube motioned to a large, red button covered by a chunky metal guard. “I think you should do the honors!”

“Me?” Gearshift took a step back. “No, I—”

With a casual indifference that Gearshift found profoundly unsettling, Test Tube flicked his hoof out, knocking the guard out of position. “It’s not hard. Just hit this button. The machine will do the rest.”

“Not hard?” Gearshift felt the veins in his neck standing out. “Not hard? I’m bringing my wife back from the dead! There’s a very good chance she’ll fall to pieces in my hooves and I’ll lose her forever! What about that doesn’t seem hard to you?”

Test Tube pushed his glasses back up his nose. “Technically, you lost her forever already. You stand to lose nothing. Either things remain as they are or you gain. Seems like a fine position to be in, if you ask me.”

Who would, you nutcase? Gearshift stared at the tank. The liquid inside was moving again. Every so often, an indigo hoof drifted out of the haze to slide across the glass. Was it worth it? Even just a week? A week where he could tell Iris how sorry he was and to properly say good-bye? Would it be enough? Would she hate him? Should he tell her what might come in just days? Frowning, he turned to face Test Tube squarely. “Look, I think we should—”

“Fine, I’ll do it.” With alarming speed, Test Tube brought his hoof up and then slammed it down on the button.

And inside the rejuvenation chamber, Iris screamed.

~~~

It was hard to think back on that time. The actual moments of the night seemed scattered and hazy. Gearshift wrestling with Test Tube. The revitalization chamber opening. The stink of the solution as it cascaded out onto the shop’s floor. The thin wail from Iris after she’d coughed the fluid out of her lungs.

Halfway through strangling the scientist, Gearshift had dropped him when Iris fell out of the chamber’s opening doorway. He’d run to her and said things. All of the things. He’d cried and laughed and screamed them. She’d trembled and stared and coughed, trying to clear her lungs. In the end, she’d wrapped herself around him and they were whole again.

Three weeks and four days later, Gearshift buried Test Tube after bashing his brains in with a shovel.

At first, everything had looked promising. Iris was confused, but her personality seemed intact. Gearshift had told her that she’d been in the hospital for years, and that they’d told him that she was never going to recover. Test Tube had been his only option, so he’d tried his radical theories. Iris had asked plenty of questions, but he managed to deflect most of them by telling her that she needed more recovery time before they really got into it. The important thing was that they were back together.

But as they’d set out for the beach on that summer night, a clump of Iris’s mane had fallen out. It had been nearly a month, and Gearshift was just beginning to breathe normally again. He’d wrapped his hoof around her head and brought her in for a kiss, but when his hoof came away, part of her scalp came with it.

Iris had frozen for a moment, then slowly reached up to touch the area with a tentative hoof. Her eyes filled with questions as she stared down at the bloody hunk of mane he held out between them. Just as she opened her mouth to ask, one tooth fell from its bloody socket, then another.

It had taken less than a minute. Piece by piece, Iris had fallen apart. He’d tried to hold her together, but she just slid through his hooves. After gathering up what he could of her, Gearshift had galloped back and snatched up one of the forgotten shovels that still occupied a corner of the shop. Test Tube was asleep on the couch, and it only took a few sobbing blows for it all to be over. He might not know much about physiology or biology or any other -ology, but Gearshift was an earth pony who knew how things worked. Gifted with exceptional strength, he slammed the shovel’s edge into Test Tube’s temple several times. The scientist never even stirred.

Crying and snarling, Gearshift dragged Test Tube’s limp body out to the field, dug a hole, then tossed his one-time partner into it. He dug a second hole some ways away. It was in the center of a field of wildflowers in view of the ocean. Opening his saddlebag, he gently removed Iris from it and placed her into the hole.

He screamed and jumped out of the hole when her hooves moved.

He had no idea how long he’d spent quaking next to that grave. Finally he’d crawled to the edge and peered in. At the bottom of the hole, the pieces of his former wife lay in a pile that was just beginning to rot. All except for her hooves, which were working themselves out from beneath the tangle of limbs and mane. Twisting their way to freedom, they’d shaken themselves clean, then started feeling around the rough walls for a way out.

Gearshift had scrambled away, gibbering, but he couldn’t ignore the scraping sounds the hooves made as they tried to climb out. He couldn’t quite remember what happened after that. It seemed like he’d spent hours screaming.

All at once, he’d realized that everything was quiet. The sun must have set hours ago because he found himself shivering and covered in dew. Unable to resist, he’d crawled forward and peeked into the grave.

At the bottom, the hooves tapped impatiently. Despite himself, a weak grin worked its way across his face. It was the same impatient hoof tap that Iris always gave him when he was taking his time to double-check things. Swallowing hard, he’d climbed down into the hole and scooped the hooves up. They ran in excited circles around the grave while he picked through the rest of the pieces and fought back his rising gorge. There was no further sign of the mare he loved.

The hooves had run back toward the shop, but stopped a few yards away and turned back, tapping again. He’d stared blankly at them before finally following.

Now, months later, they walked along the beach as they always did. Eight hoofprints. Four and four, just like any set of lovers might leave, but they were out much later than most. Only in the small hours, and only when it was cold, or stormy, or in some way inhospitable. Gearshift walked, and Iris walked with him. Or sometimes she ran and jumped and attacked what life she had left with the zeal she’d always shown.

Gearshift grinned. It was a small thing, the least of grins, but a smile nonetheless. He didn’t have all the pieces—or even most of them—but somehow, these four indigo hooves were enough.

Comments ( 46 )

Will read on flight home. Really cool cover art.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the actual fuck, dude.

This was unsettling as all hell.

~Skeeter The Lurker

7337664 I really like that dude's art. He's done several covers for my stories.

7337670 oh so this was a commission? When you link the source, you might want to link to the page of the picture rather than the picture itself. It's something I used to be guilty of also.

Dang that was good!
Favorited it.

This was both incredible and unsettling. Good work.

7337682 I have his info in the story description. And yes, it was a commission. I was pretty sure I wouldn't find a suitable image for this one, so I just had it made.

7337733
7337742 Thanks! Glad you liked it. :twilightsmile:

7337665 It was actually a story I started as an amusing fix to a weird sentence I wrote on someone's blog. Then it just kinda kept going.

The creepy keep on rolling. You built them up, building suspense at what was to come, and nailed it with that twist.

This may be a bit too much, but the ending of this reminds me of the christian poem Footprints in the Sand. Specifically this line "When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.". Just a odd connection I felt like sharing. Very well done on your part.

7337770

I'm afraid to ask what that sentence was...

~Skeeter The Lurker

I feel like Test Tube got screwed over. He more or less succeeded, after all.

7337897 Can't say that I think Gearshift's really a hero or anything. He just felt like Test Tube didn't succeed. It's up to the readers to determine if they agree with that or not.

Well...

This was a bit creepy. Well done, but creepy.

7337968 Thanks! I do like a good creepy story.

7337766 7337766 yeah I saw that afterwards. He's done some really cool stuff, like that "things Tavi says", and I think I might commission him for a simple profile picture, because it's been a while since I last switched mine out.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think of Nigel Thornberry when looking at the cover art?

Smashing!

I wrote a critique/review of this story; it can be found over here.

7338093 You are not the only one.

woah, that was a trip. bleak, creepy, yet just a bit of heartwarming in there. I figure if Gear put his mind to it, he can probably figure out how to teach themselves sign language.

Huh. Fascinating. Creepy, yes, but not oppressively dark. I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this before, and I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you for it.

7338729 The hooves could always just write words in the sand, I suppose.

7339776 Dark without being too dark seems to be my thing. I've written three dark stories now, and I don't think any of them are what people generally consider dark. They are just bleak.

Shades of Herbert West: Reanimator here...

7339795

Dark without being too dark seems to be my thing.

That part at the end where Iris' hooves are prancing around, full of her original zeal, and excitement, and happiness is gruesomely sweet

7341000 I've actually never read Herbert West, Reanimator, but I was hoping that this didn't get too close to it. I know the basic idea of the story, but not the details. I'm a huge Lovecraft fan, but I've never cracked that one open for some reason.

What can I say? Very well-written and appropriately terrible. Nice work.

7342734 Thanks! Bringing readers down in a quality fashion is my niche, it seems.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

So pleased to finally see this published. :D

7337829 Oops. Forgot to reply to this. Glad you liked it. I wish I had more things to send you these days, but my job and dog have pretty much eaten all my free time.

7338093 I KNEW I WASN"T THE ONLY ONE

Dude...whoa...

This is fucked.

And I love it.

Are the hooves actually moving on their own? Or is Gearshift really losing it? He seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time focusing on her hooves while in the tank, so I have to wonder...

7341118 Reminded me of that right off the bat, but you didn't ponify it. Merely it contained a similar theme.

Also I get the sense that the hooves are merely in his head, aside from the brief point where they were trying to get out. Honestly I'm just surprised he didn't say sorry to her when she began crumbling.

Lastly, I wonder if reentering the chamber once a week would have saved her from decay. I get the sense that the magic merely was regenerating her and that her actual body never legitimately reanimated. Like how one could use electricity to get a corpse to appear to move, just at a far higher level.


I honestly don't feel bad for Test Tube, he made the engineer look relatively sane.

7418507 Yeah, I know. I wrote this as kind of a joke to amuse some people, and then sat back and said, "What the hell? Where did that come from?"

7418574 That's pretty much up for you to decide. One of my early readers asked a similar question. I liked that it could be ambiguous as to what was going on, so I left it that way.

For what it's worth, I like to think the hooves are actually there.

7419082 Well good. I really do need to read Herbert West: Reanimator, though. Got to get on that, but I'm glad it didn't seem like a copy. If I'm going to copy something, I'd at least like it to be intentional.

The problem with putting Iris back in the chamber was that the fluid inside was decaying. Test Tube tells him that the fluid has reached its limit. That's why they have to perform the experiment. The fluid will lose it's ability to restore soon afterward.

7419102

Gotcha. Thank you for the response! I didn't think you were going for that angle, but I could totally see it fitting if you did, so I figured I'd ask.

Interesting read.

But I feel like he should have gone to a better Necromancer afterwards. If the hooves are aware, thus possibly still controlled by his wife's spirit, he should take her to see somepony more qualified so see if they could give her a method to communicate verbally.

I'm probably taking this story too seriously, but I couldn't help but keep thinking that he should be arrested for murder as well as wasting that wonderful scientist's brilliance. :twilightsheepish:

Resurrect a loved one and have her melt into a pile of goo before your eyes...

Reminds me of that one "Rick and Morty" episode the car used to freak out the police by replicating the dead son of one of them.

Anyway, terrible scientist. Couldn't even properly reanimate a dead body. Feh. Victor Frankenstein managed that in the 1800's! :trollestia:

Also, naturally in a fanfic there's no police investigation of the bloody mess that results when one bashes a head in with a shovel.

You have no idea how hard it is to clean all that up! Truuuuuussssst meeeeeee... :pinkiecrazy:

Very interesting story. The style and themes remind me of Edgar Allen Poe (although compared to Poe's work this has a much happier ending). The characters stood out very well in the brief time they had (3,000 some words). I enjoyed the Gothic darkness as opposed to some sort of poorly done and cliche gorefest that some might come to expect from stories like this. The small details were very interesting, such as Test Tube's cheerful almost-ruthlessness. There was one typo I caught though:

“I am totally sure!” Test tube snatched up what seemed to be a random piece of parchment covered back and front in dense scribbles. “I told you, I found the error! This is going to be the one!”

The only thing I can find to complain about is the rating. This is in no way an E rated story, as the rather descriptive drinking habits, morbid descriptions of the corpses, and murder. Are just a few things that should move the rating up. Here's an example of a story that takes in a bar (as well as including some fantasy combat) yet is rated T despite it being something that is delivered in a very light tone. Even though it took place in a bar there wasn't any of the detailed and dark drinking shown here. Yet this story is still rated T.

I could pull up better examples if needed, but that's what I've got off the top of my head.

7485718 I did go back and forth over whether this should be Teen or Everyone. I don't really think it's extreme enough to need a Teen rating. I don't think there's anything in there that's too far off from, say, Grimm's fairy tales, but I do understand where you're coming from. I'll send a message out to my followers and see what they think. If anyone else thinks it ought to be Teen, I'll switch it up.

Thanks for the feedback and for reading!

Quality story. I enjoyed this.

7337840 Stupidly late response, but I'm somewhat incidentally to blame for this. See the comments on this post on my blog.

About time I gave you the fave you've earned. I'm really not only giving this because of my incidental part in the story's creation -- I'm doing so because I think it's a great read! I'm a fan of superior crackfic, and this fits the bill. :pinkiehappy:

Oh.... OH! Indigo hooves... ha! I see what you did there.

Nice story though ^^

Login or register to comment