• Published 12th May 2016
  • 3,871 Views, 28 Comments

Daddy Discord: Princess Twilight - Zubric



Discord decided the perfect way for Twilight to unwind woudl be to be a foal for a while. Lucky for him he got Fluttershy to help.

  • ...
13
 28
 3,871

Our little Twily

As more of her senses returned to normal, she couldn't help feel something was off. Everything was much bigger then it had been, At first, Twilight simply assumed Discord had shrunk her down but upon further examination, that theory quickly flew out the window. She turned to look at herself and shrieked, noticing her tiny stubby legs and even shorter tail. To make it worse, she noted her flank was bare much like a foal’s. The realization left her speechless for a moment, her mouth opening and closing, trying to find the words to use towards this situation. Upon finding none, she uses her tail to cover her blank flank rear and meeped. “Discord, this isn’t funny!” she squeaked.

Discord reached down, picking her up before she had a chance to scramble away. He tickled her tummy as she squirmed. “Aww you look so cute,” his tickling is rewarded with her giggling trying to respond. "As my charge for the next 24 hours, I can’t possibly change you back."

Twilight panted as the tickles ended. “W-what does making me a foal have to do with helping me take a break?”

Discord laughed and ruffled the filly’s mane. “Everything my dear princes. You will be treated to the most relaxing experience anyone can ask for. Foalhood.”

She blinked, staying quiet for a second. Her eye twitched and she started kicking. “Discord change me back right now or so help me i’ll...i’ll…” She suddenly sidetracked as Discord jingled some keys in front of her. Oddly despite her mental age, she couldn’t stop looking at them, listening to the metal clanging together in a rhythm. Her hooves slowly rose int the air, compelled to play with them. A solid minute passed before she stopped cooing and shook her head blushing. ‘G-gah why I do that?”

Discord slowly cradled her in his arms. “Oh, just your inner foal reaching out to play. The more you relax the easier you’ll accept it.”

The princess gasped. ‘You’re turning me into a mindless foal?”

He scoffed. “There we go again with the accusations of harm. For shame princess, for shame.” He wiggled his finger near her face scoldingly. “ I’d never wipe your mind to a foal. How would you remember how much fun you had or how carefree you were if I did?”

Twilight rubbed her neck and looked down feeling a bit guilty about her outburst. “S-sorry Discord, I just...I didn’t mean to say it like that,” She still had trouble really trusting him, but that didn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance.

“So I take it that means you’ll give this an honest chance?”

“Yes,” she nodded, wiping off some drool from her chin.

“Then apology accepted. Oh we are going to have a great time and Fluttershy tagging along too,” just then a voice was heard down the hall. “Aw speaking of which.” He walked out with the tiny alicorn foal and saw his lovely pegasus pal coming down the hall.

“Discord? Pinkie said I needed to come over quick is something-” she paused seeing Twilight and blinked. “-wrong?” She rubbed her eyes again.

“Oh nothing of the sort my dear Fluttershy, just treating little miss princess to a special time with your truly.”

“That’s nice but why is she a foal?”

Twilight huffed. “Cause he zapped me into one. Without asking I might add,” she crossed her forelegs puffing out her cheeks as she pouted which looked more cute than annoyed.

Fluttershy gasped fluttering up to his eye level. “Discord that is not very nice.”

He huffed out some air and put his paw on his chest. “Oh not you too, always assume Dissy is up to no good and here I thought your friends were starting to like me.” He faked a pout towards the filly in his arm.

Fluttershy shook her head. “What, n-no I didn’t mean that at all. I’m sorry,” she meeped.

“Oh I can’t stay mad at you.” Discord pinched Fluttershy’s cheek, getting a meek squeak out of the pegasus. “For your information, I clearly made a deal with Twilight and now under my care for 24 hours or at least until 6 pm tomorrow.”

“You never mentioned being a foal though,” Twilight interjected her hoof harmlessly punching Discord arm.

“Well If I had told you ahead of time, you would have said no.”

“...”

Fluttershy coughed. “That’s still wasn’t very nice to trick her like that.”

Discord snapped making a purple diaper bag appear around his shoulder with Twilight's mark emblazed on it.. “Trust me Fluttershy, she’ll feel like her old self again after this is all done. I can’t go back on a deal now can I?”

“I guess not,” the pegasus rubbed her neck. “Why do you need my help?”

Discord not wanting Twilight to whine more, set a white and pink pacifier into the foal’s mouth. “Well I don’t know anything about caring for an actual foal and you have foal sat before so you’ll be the mommy of sorts for our little play date.” he chuckled, never planning to spill Fluttershy little secret, but a good tease never hurt.

“Oh, that’s considerate of you Discord, makes me a little proud inside.” She let out a daww seeing the little one suckling the pacifier with a blush burning on her cheeks.

Twilight so wanted to yell again but the action of suckling the pacifier was oddly entrancing, distracting Twilight from her annoyance. The soft thuck echoed in her ears as she looked At Fluttershy. “Fine I’ll plawy along,” she sighed, continuing the soothing suckling.

Fluttershy gave Twilight head a soft pat. “That’s good, although we better get you into a diaper then, can’t have the foal having an accident on her daddy,” she played, beaming wide.

Twilight wiggled, blushing more. ‘No! No diapee,’ she whined her emotions erratic in this form.She kept kicking as Discord moves to a nearby table laying her down. He did a momentary facepalm at forgetting about the padding although neither of them noticed.

Fluttershy watched Discord pull out a nice thick white diaper from Twilight’s bag and unfold it. “Okay just um follow my instructions,” she held Twilight so she wouldn’t roll off.

Twilight meanwhile kept being difficult unable to be rational. “No wet me go, no need diapee,” in her fussy state her usual big vocabulary was suppressed, replaced with foal talk much like three-year-old. She wasn’t even aware of how foalish she sounded all she really wanted was to be listened to.

Discord watched the filly kick about as he got her tail into the back, applying the powder like he was told. “Yes you do Twilight, you’re just a wee foal that needs a good mommy and daddy to take care of you.”

Twilight panted, her kicks slowing down as her body tired out. “N-no.” she resuming sucking her pacifier observing as the diaper is soon taped up nice and snug on her bottom. The sensation was so foreign yet familiar. She instinctively let out a coo as her tummy is given a nice belly rub by Fluttershy.

“Daww, there you go Twilight, all snug in a diapee,” she cooed, babying her. In truth, she found Twilight cute being this small bringing out motherly instincts she never knew she had. In any case, her seeing a friend get some much needed TLC made her very happy. She kept up the soothing rub, seeing Twilight loosen up and coo again. The thuck of the pacifier is heard as the two parents watch the sight. After a minute of finding Twilight had calmed down, Discord gently scooped her up and patted her back.

Twilight suckled onward, unsure of what to say as she looked at her friend. She still blushed realizing how she had been acting. It took a few seconds for her to work up the ability to speak. “W-what happened?”

“Aww you were just being a fussy little foal was all. Don’t worry about being adult Twily, embrace it,” Discord cooed, bouncing her lightly as they headed along down the hall. The little filly held on tightly feeling scared of falling, even if she had tiny wings that might give her lift. A sense of security came by hugging him, the filly giving no objections to the sensation.

As they reach the main doors to the castle, Fluttershy couldn't help but look up at Discord who was holding Twilight in his arms. “You seem to be enjoying this, Discord.” She watched Twilight leg twitch occasionally, the foal seemingly to be in her own world for the moment.

Discord blushed, magicking up a purple chest carrier for the filly, her cutie mark on the front. “Well ah yes, I’m very much enjoying this babysitting thing.” He settled Twilight into the carrier, her cute diaper poking out the leg holds a bit.

Twilight once more shook her head blinking.”huh what?” she looked down at what she dangling in and blushed. “Eeep no outside., no wanna be laughed at,” the image of her friends giggling and pointing came to the forefront of her mind. As irrational as it was, she just couldn't’ stop the worry. “No no no!”

“Oh my” Fluttershy fluttered up and picked Twilight out, soon cradling the filly in her hooves as she kicked. “Shh, shh it’s okay no one will laugh,’ she mothers.

Twilight whined, squirming like a worm on a hook. ‘N-no they will,” she sniffles and began to cry.

“Oh don’t cry,” Fluttershy soft voice nearly drowned out by the wailing. She rubbed Twilight tummy, trying to calm her down. “It’s alright shhh.” It took a while, but after about two minutes, the filly rubbed her eyes. Discord was amazed at how well Fluttershy could handle that and made a note to learn how to do that.

Twilight softly suckled the pacifier when it was re inserted and closed her eyes for a moment. The two watch her grow calmer over time and unintentionally nodding off for a short nap. Fluttershy daww’s quietly and continue the soft cradle.

Discord sat down on a nearby chair. “Aww and I wanted to take her on a nice walk.” He pouted being quiet as to not wake Twilight.

“It’s okay Discord, She’ll probably wake up in half an hour or so. She just needed a nap to feel happier is all." She watched as Twilight chest rose up and down rhythmically, her leg twitching occasionally.

---------

Twilight yawned as she woke up from her nap slowly coming to her senses again. When she opened her eyes, she realized she was laying on a pillow, being cuddled underneath Fluttershy's wing. The blush returned to her cheeks as she yawned again admittedly feeling far more relaxed compared to an hour or so ago. Discord smiled at her cooing.

‘Aww, is little Twily awake from her nap?” he babied, as Shy kept holding the filly close to her warm fur.

Twilight enjoyed the new sensation of the warm body wrapped around her, a brief memory of her mother doing the same thing, only without the wings of course. A smile grew on her muzzle as she instinctively pressed against her friend's chest. Realizing the two wanted an answer from her, she nodded. “Y-yes was vewy nice.” The lisp made the adults smile at her more. Twilight meeped a little when Fluttershy nuzzled her.

“That’s good.” The filly then wiggled when her diaper was pulled back to be checked causing her to blush brighter. Fluttershy giggled. “Aww she stayed dry during her nap, good filly,” she cooed, clearly enjoying this motherly role she was playing.

Discord got out a camera snapping a photo of the adorable moment. “Come on shy, stop hogging Twilight,” he joked scooping Twilight up every so gently. “She is my charge after all.” He tickled the filly’s tummy making Twilight eep and giggle. “Coochy coo.”

The tiny princess filly squealed at the sudden assault of tickles, helpless to stop it. “Eeek, no hahah D-discord.” She continued to laugh as Discord only response was to blow a raspberry into her tummy. His tickles unfortunately, had only one possible result and soon heard Twilight eep again as her tiny infant bladder released.

Discord stopped tickling her watching the diaper slowly bloat. “Aww, did the little filly have an accident,” he cooed, giving the garment a pat. Twilight's legs kicked about, her cheeks burning again.

“No, you made me pee,” Twilight squeaked, feeling embarrassed at having gone like a foal. Well, she was a foal but still felt really weird. Discord booped her nose and grinned at her before laying her on the mat he had rolled out.

The cleaning itself seemed to take longer than usual, since Twilight refused to keep still as the cold wipes cleaned off her fur. The sight of her squirming only made the moment cuter causing Fluttershy to snicker again.

“Good job Discord, you got her all clean, now time to put a new one on her.”

Discord waved his paw. “Yes, yes I remember.” He rolled his eyes, unfolding the same garment from before. As he slid her into the new diaper, the new daddy could easily see a small smile come back to the filly’s muzzle. Hehe, she starting to like it, good good. He tapes up the diaper and check the legs nodding when it was in place. “I think she's starting to like her little vacation,” he tickles her hoof for a moment, getting another cute squeak out of the alicorn.

“M-maybe.,” Twilight blushed, before being picked up once again and set into the carrier with a soft puff of air. Discord patted the front of Twilight's diaper again smiling brightly.

“Well Fluttershy, let’s go take the little one out shall we, dinner will be soon,” he cooed, giggling internally at his plan for when they got to the cafe downtown.

Fluttershy nodded and fluttered up to ruffle Twilight's mane. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.”

Twilight blushed from all the personal contact she was getting but did feel safe. The mane contact got her to giggle again and she felt a weight lift off her chest. She took a steady breath as Discord opened the main door and headed out for thier dinner. Just stay calm Twilight, no one will laugh at you, just lots and lots of dawws. She silently groaned and went limp in her carrier bobbing about with each step Discord made. The foal in her once again suckled on the pacifier making her feel soothed and almost slipped her into a trance.

“So Fluttershy, what should we do with out foal after dinner?” Discord cooed smiling happily.

“Our foal? Oh um..” Fluttershy blushed, “Well, uh well could take her to the park for a bit before taking her home, I mean foals shouldn't stay up late.”

“I heawd dat,” Twilight whined, her hooves idly dangling as the padding crinkled.

“Oh I’m sorry, did you want to pick something Twilight?”

“No park sound fine,’ she lisped, noting many of the ponies that they passed by looked at her with a curiosity yet kept their distance. The warmth of the sun was nice providing her with a very comfy ride all the way the cafe.

Once at the quaint little bistro, Discord snapped his talons, poofing up a light pink highchair just for Twilight. Ponies stare at the odd sight as the foal cooed. ‘In you go,” he giggled, setting the filly into the seat. True to its function, Twilight was unable to get out of it on her own. Her hooves banged on the tray doing it, again and again, continuing to coo like the innocent foal she was. Twilight soon felt energized and bounced in her padding even gurgling, the inner princess was soon completely entranced by the foalish mindset finding joy in such a simple activity. “Aww, Twily sure has a lot of energy after her nappy,“ he babied, although the filly didn’t reply back simply clapping her hooves.

Fluttershy let out another aww, and sat down near the new chair. She ordered her meal watching Discord pull out a jar of foal food from the bag. “I know Twilight loves sweet potatoes, might want give her that flavor.”

“Oh thank you for the tip Fluttershy, hate to give her something icky like brussel sprouts.”

Twilight giggled and stuck her tongue out as a reply, “Icky." The filly let out another innocent laugh at Discord and watched as he opened the jar with a light pop. Upon seeing the spoon, she opened up gasping adorably. She hardly gave any of the other ponies nearby any mind her sole goal of eating consuming her little mind.

Discord plonked the first spoonful into Twilight’s mouth and paused. “Oh, silly me almost forgot about the bib.” He reached once more into the bag, retrieving a white bib with a large smiling sun on it. He watched Twilight giggle at the design seeming to be lost in her mind for a moment. He felt a warmth built in his chest as the filly cooed and clapped with glee as said bib was tied around her neck. The feeding resumed shortly after, Discord using silly faces to make Twilight open up. This only caused more of a small mess on the bib but that was okay, she a foal after all.

Twilight drooled a little after the jar was empty, rubbing her tummy with joy. “Full.” She clapped her hooves again before blushing her adult self-surfacing. The change was obvious as the filly closed her mouth. “Um hehe, thanks.”

“Daww, that was so adorable Twilight, ready for the park?” Fluttershy reached up and scooped Twilight out of the highchair patting her back gently.

Twilight sighed as her body went limp at the pats. The smile was now on her muzzle full time, her small hooves wrapped around her friend’s fuzzy neck. “Uh huh, reawdy” She pressed into the soft fur before Discord took her form Fluttershy and set her in the carrier once more. She found dangling from it was pretty fun and bounced letting out more cooes. The group started to move down the road and all Twilight could think about was what fun she'd have once they arrived. She squealed hopping more with each step Discord took. She had no worries, no schedules, and no paperwork. Could this day get any better?

Author's Note:

Hope I haven't repeated anything 3K words tends to blend together after separate writing sessions. Any advice is gladly appropriated :) hope it doesn't take three weeks to get a new chapter out. Maybe i'll have her play wit the twins on the second day.