• Published 10th May 2016
  • 4,076 Views, 56 Comments

Discovered - BruhLookit



Months before the Elements of Harmony realized their destinies, the Canterlot Special Sciences division found an unidentified creature near the Everfree

  • ...
11
 56
 4,076

Discovered - 3

Discovered
By BruhLookit


“Long ago, Equestria was ruled by two leaders not one. Just as i raised the Sun, my Sister Princess Luna ruled the night; however the ponies of Equestria did not appreciate her night as she wanted them to. Luna’s jealousy grew as the ponies ignored her night; and eventually her envy overcame her. Unfortunately I had been blind to her frustrations, and chose to focus on ruling my people instead of realizing the grave mistake I had made.
Unfortunately, Luna had succumb to a dark magic called The Nightmare. This magic corrupted her, and turned her into Nightmare moon.” Celestia pauses, looking up to Elli.

Elli on the other hand had been completely encaptured by Celestia’s tragic story, and snacked on the popcorn he requested.

After a brief sigh, The Princess continues. “Nightmare moon sought to make the night last forever, but that also meant taking me out of the picture.” Celestia says, her words full of sorrow. “We battled fiercely, however in the end I overcame her with the Elements of Harmony and banished her to the Moon.”

Celestia and Elli sit in silence, before Elli’s hand shoots into the air. “What are the Elements of Harmony?” He asks as his hand falls back to his lap. Celestia smiles and looks to a nearby window.

“The Elements of Harmony are ancient relics used to restore harmony when the balance is disturbed.” Celestia says, her gaze sticking to the world outside. “However since my sister's banishment they have not been properly utilized.”

Elli scratches his chin before looking up, and then back to Celestia. “And...you raise the Sun? Who raises the moon if your sister isn’t around to do it?”

Celestia nods and looks back to Elli. “Yes i raise the Sun; however in my sister’s absence i've also taken the responsibility to raise the Moon.”


Elli’s face contorts, from disgust to confusion, than to anger. “So you’re basically god?” He asks, a deep frown growing on his face. “I assume you’re immortal since you’re all-” Elli makes a few gestures with his hands. “-Flowy and ethereal.”

Celestia is taken back by Elli’s change in mood, but she retains her composure. “I am no God, my dear Elli. I can die just like anypony else.” She says, her smile never wavering.

Elli’s arms shot out from his sides. “You won't die though. This entire world screams Deus Ex Machina to me, with the guards and the perfect pretty pony castle. No offense Princess, but things seem too perfect here. I mean, you even have an overwhelmingly powerful weapon that has the capability of sending whoever you want to the moon or whatever.”

Celestia cringes a bit at Elli’s tone, but she lifts her teacup and takes a sip before sitting it down again. “This world does not go without problems Elli. My little ponies must endure the constant threat of war.”

At this Elli’s eyebrow launches up his face. “War? Like big ones?” He asks as his frown deepens.

Celestia nods, taking another sip of tea. “Tensions between Equestria and the Gryphon Empire are running high, unfortunately i do not see any diplomatic solution available at the moment.” She says, a hoof now resting on the table. “I do not understand your frustration Elli, but i can assure you that Equestria is far from perfect.”

Elli sighs before crossing his arms. “I think i understand now.” He says, lifting a hand to his chin. “Im sorry if it seemed like i was angry, i've never been keen on the idea of perfection.” The human states, scratching his chin.

Celestia nods, a motherly smile growing on her face. “All is forgiven my little human; however as this...unscheduled appointment grows longer, my schedule thickens.” She says as she leaves her seat. “Would you like to join me in Day Court?” Celestia asks, a tiny smirk on her face as she walks towards the door.

Elli sighs before standing to his feet. “As the only pony who understands me, I see that my choices aren't exactly vast and wide.” He says sarcastically, making Celestia giggle.

“It's not as boring as it sounds, my human friend.” Celestia says as they both make their way to the throne room.







o-0-o

Hour after hour had passed, Celestia seeing noble after noble, citizen after citizen, all managing to keep her poker face in tact.

“Whos this schmuck.” Elli says, looking at the noble pony in front of Celestia with a frown. To Elli, the pony was only speaking with neighs and whinnies. Celestia’s eyes shot to Elli as a small smile cracked onto her face. “This guy looks like he was born with his head up his ass.” Elli continues, beginning to rock back and forth in his chair.

Initially Celestia wanted Elli to watch Day Court from afar, but Elli had insisted he sit directly next to Celestia for ‘Dramatic Effect.’

The solar princess looked to the pony in front of her. “And to what do i owe this visit dear nephew?” Celestia says, looking down to her adopted nephew. Prince Blueblood had been a prominent member of the royal family since he was a colt, and Celestia decided to adopt him into the family.

“Auntie, i've heard these ridiculous rumors that the Summer Sun Celebration is being held in the village below.” Blueblood says, throwing his head back dramatically. “These rumors simply cannot be truth, as the celebration will be in Canterlot like it always is.”

Celestia sighs. She knew changing the location of the Celebration at the last second was bound to gain attention; however changing the location was imperative to her plans.

“Nephew, I changed the location of the Celebration for a reason.” Celestia states. To her side she could hear Elli snicker.

“I don't need to understand your language to know that this kid is a punk.” The human says with a groan.

Blueblood feebly stomps a hoof on the ground before whining. “But Auntie, the Summer Sun Celebration is always in Canterlot, what of the noble ponies who have already planned for it to take place in Canterlot?”

Celestia sighs. ‘Blueblood has always had a problem with change, i just have to hope he gets over this change soon enough.’ she thinks to herself.

As Blueblood vents his frustration in his head, his gaze moves to the human sitting next to Celestia. “What in equestria is that?” He asks, pointing a hoof at Elli. The human in question pointed to himself with an appendage.


Celestia looks to Blueblood with a smile, her tone switching to a stern motherly one. “This is Elli, he is….” Celestia trails off before looking to Elli, than back to Blueblood. “My new pet.” Celestia says, a sly smile on her face.

Elli’s head slowly tilts as his gaze rests on Celestia. “Th’ fuck did you just call me?” he asks.

Celestia ignores him, her smile still unwavering. The Solar Princes looks to Blueblood, and claps her hooves together. “If you wish to attend the Summer Sun Celebration, you must travel to Ponyville. Now run along Nephew, and let the next pony in line enter.” she says.

As Blueblood leaves the room, Celestia looks to Elli. The human’s chair now faced away from Celestia, and Elli’s arms were crossed over his chest. “Should we start leash shopping now, or do you want to skip straight to the toy aisle?” He asks, staying turned away. Celestia couldn't help but laugh loudly at the human’s antics.

“My dear Elli, i hope you did not take it offensively when i called you my pet. Calling you my pet is an easier explanation than you being an extraterrestrial.” Celestia says, still giggling.

Elli’s chair swivels around so that he faces Celestia, his arms still crossed. “I could have been like...a foreign dignitary or ambassador or something.” The human says, his face turning red from embarrassment.

Another pony walks into the throne room before either of them could say anything. This pony was a mare with a yellow coat, and a light blue mane. “Good evening princess.” She says, stopping and bowing before her monarch. Celestia nods to her, and takes a regal tone.

“Rise, my little pony.” Celestia said with a smile.

“Thank you your highness, its an honor to stand before you today.” The mare says, looking to Celesta with a look of adoration. “Your highness, i come before you today in request to halt the destruction of my family's home.” She says, looking at her monarch with pleading eyes.

Celestia raises an eyebrow. “I do not recollect authorizing the destruction of any civilian property.” She says, looking down at her subject. The mare before her quickly pulls a scroll from somewhere unseen and gives it to the Princess.

Meanwhile, Elli fiddles with the sheet covering his body as he observes the two ponies conversed about whatever. Elli, in reality could only understand half of the conversation- and to his knowledge, Celestia does not remember the authorization of the destruction of civilian property.
“Im bored Princess, would you mind if I explored a bit?” He asks, looking to the monarch with a hopeful smile.

Celestia looks over to Elli and nods, before returning to her conversation with her subject.
“Sweet!” Elli exclaims, jumping out of his chair.

Author's Note:

Oh my
it seems, i'd forgotten to post an entire chapter, i apologize for those thinking that there was a plot hole or something
so here you go, the court-room chapter.