• Published 8th May 2016
  • 1,988 Views, 37 Comments

Pain - Adusk



When you are kidnapped and brought to Equestria 1000 years before the main 6 are born, what would you do?

  • ...
23
 37
 1,988

Chapter 1: Pain...

Adusk's POV

Day court


In the bright and sunny world of Equestria, said human: was currently standing in shock as his left eye twitched behind his mask. He was staring at multicoloured...walking talking horse things, as he heard when he reached to open the school gate.

''Ok, I have been drugged," I said laughing out loud, "Good prank Uncle! But come on where are the lights! Oh, I get it I am still sleeping! yeah, I'm still in bed and am going to wake up in...3...2...1!"


But nothing happened...

"Well then, let's try this," I spoke with enthusiasm in my voice, confident that this was going to work. "If I hurt myself then I'll wake up!" I reeled back my fist walked over to a wreckage near some seats and aimed it at a chunk of rubble. "Ahh fuck!" I screamed as my fist hit the rubble, cracking my bones. I quickly retracted my hand and rubbed it with my leathery fist.

"What are you?" A voice spoke in front of me. "We demand to know!"

I directed my head upwards and looked at the voice, it belonged to a purple-black woman (my guess) who had a flowing purple star-like hair. I quickly noticed a thing...like a pole on her head, like a unicorn and wings on her back. But get this, she was fucking bipedal.

"They call me many names," I spoke barely stopping myself from jumping out a window in fear and weirdness. "The decider or The masked badass!" These were lies, but at least the masked one made sense. Or so I think... "But most commonly, Adusk!" I spoke standing upright and running my fingers through my hair.

"That's cute, now we have some questions to ask kid now come quietly." The orange one spoke, who had features like the women next to him, but like a man.

"Thou should listen to our father, ape." The smaller purple one spoke.

"Nah, I shall just leave right now if you don't mind," I said looking for an exit. I spotted a door behind these...things. And ran to it ducking under the things that were blocking my way. "Oh, and it's also it's Human!" I said running out the door.

A certain Dragonequess was watching him from a window, smirking at how she had changed his shy, boring and normal nature to a chaotic aggressive cocky nature. And she also made sure to go into his soul as he ran through the door, so he could feed off the chaos he was about to cause.


Canterlot

Corridors.

I was running down the corridors right now, dodging more horse things, I felt great! It's like I had my personality wiped and changed! My thoughts were interrupted when guards (because of their armor) appeared all around me, with spears raised at me.

Then from behind them, the same horse things I met in the room I left were looking at me with pissed of glairs.

"We just want to talk kid." A younger version of the orange one I met, but, a girl spoke.

"So is talking surrounding me and pointing spears at me?" I spoke with annoyance. "Also, I said I'm a human," I spoke cracking my knuckles.
"Get it right."

"I'm afraid you leave me with no choice. Guards!" The smaller orange one spoke. "Detain it!" And as she said that, the guards started to try and restrain me.



I simply leaped up out of their way and boosted myself further in the air, via said guards heads.

"Ok, now I get it. You want to probe me." I spoke with boredom in my voice. "Yeah well, good luck with that," I spoke leaving all the things disgusted and dumbfounded. "AND ITS HUMAN!" I raced down the hall, ignoring the pleas to stop.

When I was a good distance away, I stopped and stretched my legs. I could hear foo-hoof, steps coming towards me.

"Here we..." I spoke getting in a running position, unaware of the purple glow covering my body. The things had come closer now and were a few seconds away from me. "GO!" I shouted bursting of at an impossible speed.

I was charging with my hands behind my back, dodging various guards and more things. I looked up ahead and saw a shit ton of guards guarding a door, from which I presumed was the horned and winged things orders. I skidded to a halt and looked for a way out. 'Ah shit' I thought. I looked over my shoulder me and saw all of the guards chasing me, along with other things in outfits, trying to corner me. This only made me run faster, whilst running against walls to avoid blasts and also creating chaos in general.

I felt full of energy as I ran straight for the door, hoping that I plan I had just made up worked. The guards, sure enough, moved as a torpedo ran towards them. I jumped at the door, feet first and swung myself around, facing the over way, whilst I used the door as a launch pad.

I was launching face first into a crowd of people, but I surfed over their heads and ran the opposite way I ran, causing me to take various stairs and turns. 'How big is this fucking place?' I thought whilst reaching a balcony, looking for any escape routes. I spotted one, a ledge that led to another room. I looked over the balcony and saw that It was built over a forest-looking place.

I slowly crawled over to the ledge and made myself over to an open window. I slowly shimmied over their, but the ledge crumbled under my weight. I gasped, but felt something pull me into the window. I immediately slammed the window shut. Then, a slight cough came from behind me. And saw all the guards were there.

But what confused me the most was that the four bigger things had gone. I again heard a cough, this time behind me. So I looked over at the over my shoulder and saw the things I didn't want to see.

They were there.

And I was cornered.

"Does thou surrender?" The one with a purple tiara spoke.

Having no other option, I sighed.

"Sure, but I better get some fucking coffee after this shit! I'm really tired. Or if not I'll just go home." I said clenching my fist. Then a thought hit me, how the fuck was I able to understand these things!?

Author's Note:

I am using some names from some suggestions in a blog post I did a Loooong time ago.


Next chapter:

Chapter 3: Into the depths of hell.


Names given by:

Chri330v

Xray13245

Also, Am I doing Luna's speech right?